Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Fantasy writing/modelling comp

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Okay, I can't understand where they went. So weird. At least there's still time. :)

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited October 2017
    OH Wow.... that must of been a glitch with your "Recent Saves" Folder Missing!!! :/:/ could of been you saved in game but the game glitched out? and didn't produce the "Save Folder" Possibly? Did you check your "Tray"? Your Tray Is Your Saved Sims from "CAS" Or Downloaded ones.... I am sure you know that though.... so you must be speaking of your "Catalog" when you upload them it goes there ( Showcasing ) .... Maybe Check your Tray = Library -- Or do you clear your "Tray" = "Library..... Often....... Sorry just trying to help... <3@ArtsyAmy ;)<3<3
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Double Post :#
  • Options
    How is everyone's application/assignment 1/write up going? There is still 4 days and 17 hours to go, so hope all is going well. If you need some ideas, or help don't hesitate to ask lovely people. <3

@TEXASTWANGTONYA @ArtsyAmy @aussiekarima @annathefantabulous @Bugsie2016 @jilliebee22 @Movotti

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Going to work on the rest of mine when I finish publishing this legacy chapter. (One stray screenshot, a chapter banner and some links later. :tired_face: )
  • Options
    annathefantabulousannathefantabulous Posts: 200 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 I'll probably be cutting it a little close for this one... finishing up college applications right now and I couldn't find the CC I wanted for the life of me. Expect it sometime this weekend when I have a bit more freetime if I don't get it up this week. :)
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    I will be working on mine in between my schedule for this week Jen, but you know what happened with me already. I should hopefully be able to get mine in before the due date. :)
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @annathefantabulous

Check the links in the earlier comments, Anna they have a lot of great medieval CC or find something in google and place it on your Sim.

• Options
    ArtsyAmy wrote: »
    I will be working on mine in between my schedule for this week Jen, but you know what happened with me already. I should hopefully be able to get mine in before the due date. :)

No worries, Amy hope it all goes well.

• Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    Haha Jen, you quoted me for Anna :D;)
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Going to work on the rest of mine when I finish publishing this legacy chapter. (One stray screenshot, a chapter banner and some links later. :tired_face: )

No problems, Bugsie :)

• Options
    LOL :D Yes working from my phone on the way to work. Tricky as a passenger in a car. :p

• Options
    LOLZZZZZ @ Jen - @Jendowoz0612 :D:D OK So I have my Barbarian READY For Shooting and been taking notes for his "History Background" Found Many "Suitable" Backgrounds For Him....... SO Will See What I LIKE Best! & Will Try and Get His Shoulder UP Shot in Today! I Am Quite Thrilled About This Comp Jen! <3<3 Something I have "Never" Done........! But Exciting!
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Ok, I updated Markus' backstory. :)
  • Options
    Great, thank you, @Bugsie2016

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Hey there, thanks everyone. I have given 10-14 days between rounds, so try not to leave your entries until the last minute in future rounds. Different with this one as it is the first and we are all trying to get used to finding CC becoming familiar with the expectations etc. I promise after this one it should become easier, as you don't need to bother with trying to find new CC etc, you can use the same clothing every round if you want as it is the writing I'm focusing on more.

I am so looking forward to seeing everyone's and getting very excited about it all.

My lovely judges, could I have your head shot on transparent also soon, please as I'd like to get our judge wall up. Be cute if they looked a little "medieval" too.

@Socallucyfan @chellemh29
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'm sulking over my image.
    Was editing it yesterday, and gimp crashed. :(

Got a story in my head though, just gotta get around to typing it.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Ok, I updated Markus' backstory. :)

Love the update, @Bugsie2016 you've put more substance into your character. Made him more mysterious and interesting. well done. :)

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited November 2017
    Preferred Name: Karima
    Character Class: Druid
    Character Race: High Elf
    Name of Character: Darius Arkveldis
    f7H7MuO.png

~ Head/Shoulder shot!
    VYA1STy.png
    ~ Backstory/Intro.
    ~ I am Darius Arkveldis of the distant lands of Oberron,in the Provence of Ravensglen.
    ~ I am but one of ten and seven years past, at this very time my father hastens me to prepare for an extended journey, he requests that I should take my bow and quiver and to make surety that they are well supplied for a long journey.
    ~ I will now let you into an account of my life thus far, and give you reasons why at my day of birth past, and at my age, I am not yet betrothed.
    ~ I am the last to be born of three brothers, the eldest yet of twins, my twin being a female.
    ~ I being the youngest son, have no family duties, so my father in his wisdom sent me to be tutored in the way of the Druid. Now to impart that it takes many a long year to be instructed in the way of the Druid is no long falsehood, as it just about takes a lifetime to be a Druid, rather than just an apprentice in training, and must be taught by many a Master Druid, and as such I had to leave home to live wherever my Masters resided, exchanging tutelage for chores, to earn my keep and also to pay my way for my lessons. My chores would be anything that needed to be attended to, whether it be working in the scullery or mucking out the stables. My given chores were always attended to first thing, before my lessons, but at this very time i had been summoned by my father, to impart some very sad news of the passing of my two eldest brothers. It has just this day past been delivered a message to his ears, of his two eldest sons’ demise, both in different Provences of this land, but within weeks of each other.
    ~ My father was to send his second son on this quest in his name, but due to his untimely passing, the burden now lays with me, the only son left and next in line to bear the family name. He has advised me that at this time my teachings have been put on hold, very likely indefinitely.
    ~ I will tell yea all that even though my age is not of many years, do not think I cannot fend for myself. I do not ask any special privileges, because of my age or lack thereof. So please, I beg of you all, treat me as one and the same as you all. That is all I ask of you.
    I am also learned in the bow and sword equally, but favour the bow, and I lend them both to you when needed. Do not fear that I will run away when faced with any strife that befalls us all on this quest, as I am not adverse to hard times or equally hard work!
    ~ I hope in time we will all be friends and forge a true and trusting bond, one to the other, that will last a life time...
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Love..love! the write up, Karima.

Send your shots to me in a PM @aussiekarima and I'll post it for you.

Here, unlike the Aussie site, you need to use a image program such as Imgur, and Imgur is a very good one, it's free and doesn't take much to get used to. Then you use the picure icon on the task bar in messages above and using the direct copy in imgur, put it in the "Image url" image icon box. Like the Aussie one, but through an image viewer such as Imgur, Flick'r etc.

• Options
    edited October 2017
    ~ Sorry, I could only send you my pictures on the AU & NZ EA Forums, I messaged you there!
    ~ I hope that was OK @Jendowoz0612
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    edited October 2017
    That's absolutely fine, Karima. Perhaps you have to have more comments and things, before they let you do that here. Not sure on the rules. But I'll get to it right now. :) I'll start giving you more awesome's and likes and see if that helps. Perhaps write some comments in some of the comps too, that may help.

• Options
    ~ I have but have not been "Awesome" anywhere yet,only here! I write in the story threads as I follow a story or two!LOL! I will go check my Bookmarks!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    edited October 2017
    These are AussieKarima's shots. She has only just joined Imgur. You see in the Aussie site we don't have to use a image viewer we can upload directly from our computer folders. So meet our teen trainee Druid, Darius Arkveldis. Write up is in her message above.

Preferred Name: Karima
    Character Class: Druid
    Character Race: High Elf
    Name of Character: Darius Arkveldis

53B8Hlk.png

HkRSa6g.png

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Just love Darius, he looks super cute and so cool @aussiekarima :)<3