Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Fantasy writing/modelling comp

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @ArtsyAmy Thanks.

Timing is working out great here. Just finished gen 2 of my legacy so I have more time (at least I hope) :)
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited October 2017
    So pleased it's all fitting in for you, @Bugsie2016 It is close now to filling the characters. There are a couple of people that are keen and that is when I will begin adding dates. Things will start once all the shots and backstories for the application and assignment 1 are done. Scoring for that assignment will commence, and the timeline from then on will still be flexible because several people here like to write lots and that is fine by me.

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    @Jendowoz0612
    I SO LOVE FANTASY.... Not Much With Writing........How Much Writing Is Entailed? Or I Could Judge? ;):*:*<3
    @Jendowoz0612 -- I Was Looking @ Fantasy Rangers............ To Get An Idea........ DO They have to Have Artillery ? I have No Idea How To Implement Artillery...........Very Well? :s:s
    edited October 2017
    OK I Have Been Researching "Barbarian" I Am Going With A Look "Similiar" To RED SONJA...........I Hope I Can Pull This Comp OFF..... I Like Pushing Myself So We Will See? LOL SO I Am Reserving Barbarian
    I Think Its Up For Grabs???? Thanks @Jendowoz0612 <3
    edited October 2017
    Yes it is. The writing will be determined by how I begin each mission/quest. The whole idea is to continue the story line and include everything that will be written from an intro sentence provided by me. Read the first message here, Tonya and that will give you an idea of how this comp will run. Read no. 2 "The Game" in first comment pge 1
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

edited October 2017
    Okay pepes we are a go! We have lift off!!! and all of our adventure party. So will give everyone a fortnight to get their application/1st assignment done, including the writing. Timer is above the assignment 1 picture. Due 30th October

@TEXASTWANGTONYA @ArtsyAmy @aussiekarima @annathefantabulous @Bugsie2016 @jilliebee22 @Movotti

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited October 2017
    ~ OK, @Jendowoz0612 Thank you for including me, I am on it!LOL! o:)
    ~ BTW I just got promoted to Member on here! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

I know just sent you a PM LOL :)

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Yay! I'm gonna have time to work on this in the next few days!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Ohh yay! That's so exciting :)
    I'll do my write up tonight after work!
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    Look forward to them both @Movotti and @jilliebee22 :);)

edited October 2017
    Just in case you are having trouble finding suitable CC, Sims 4 Studio Creations has heaps of very cool medieval CC gear. Look, Here and Here

Getting excited about this comp, now Fashion Time Warp is nearly over, so glad I launched it early. :):)<3<3

edited October 2017
    Jen I found these that might help too............... http://sims4updates.net/search/medieval/ Jen I Think I Am Going To Need To Pull Something Together To Look BARBARIAN Not Really Finding Anythinggggg SO She May Look Like Red Sonja ........... Unless I Do A MALE............ Hmmmmmmmm Dunno? @Jendowoz0612
    You can do a male if you want to. There will be 2 other males. It will make it interesting. Anyway the picture is only a minor part it is the writing that counts mostly. :)

edited October 2017
    DOUBLE Post Argh
    Post edited by TEXASTWANGTONYA on
    edited October 2017
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

That first outfit you found is absolutely fine for a barbarian, Tonya. I liked the look of that one. Why don't you use that one or get something from google and place it on your model if you want a female?

Still Undecided If I want to do a Female Or Male I think once I get in CAS I Will Decide .......... LOL ;):p<3
    edited October 2017
    I'm sure whatever you come up with will be grand. While you wait, work on the writing part and make up the history and all will fall into place, It is very likely to even help you decide to go one way or another. :)

Yes, I am going to google some things to help me decide what to do......... ;);)
  • ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    edited October 2017
    @Jendowoz0612 I am so upset, or sad actually. I just went in game and apparently my game updated and somehow I lost my recent save that had my sim ready for my pic to post. Argh!!! So I have to go in again and recreate my sim. I know I won't get her the exact way as before, but I'll get something together within the next couple days. I was originally planning to post everything today, but I'll be back. :)
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
    OH No Amy!!!! That Has To Be UPSETTING!!! ARGH!!!! Can't Wait To See Yours!!!!! Jen, I Made My Barbarian / Male LOVE HIM!!!!! Will Post Up Soon!!!! @Jendowoz0612 :);)<3<3
    edited October 2017
    ArtsyAmy wrote: »
    @Jendowoz0612 I am so upset, or sad actually. I just went in game and apparently my game updated and somehow I lost my recent save that had my sim ready for my pic to post. Argh!!! So I have to go in again and recreate my sim. I know I won't get her the exact way as before, but I'll get something together within the next couple days. I was originally planning to post everything today, but I'll be back. :)

@ArtsyAmy

Did you mean in your library? I had an update too, but had to re-check CC use. Did you remember to press the button to expose the Custom Content in your library? Amy? I know that sometimes I forget to do that and when I do it's all back there.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's background story and pics this week. Getting more excited every minute.

@TEXASTWANGTONYA @ArtsyAmy @aussiekarima @annathefantabulous @Bugsie2016 @jilliebee22 @Movotti

• ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA yes it is very upsetting. I am just going to give it a fresh go tomorrow. I had everything all set to just take some pics today, and I have no recent game saves or my sims. @Jendowoz0612 yes, I have my cc option checked, but my two recent saves are no longer there (in my library). I saved my sims in a separate household but they weren't there. I only had a save from awhile ago. So I am going to start over tomorrow. :o
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown