Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Fantasy writing/modelling comp

Comments

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited October 2017
    OMGOSH @Movotti --- Seth Is Awesome........... & Quite Brainy & Much More -- Love Your Background History!!!! <3<3 Jen, Your Priestess Judging Pic IS SO PRETTY!!!!!! :*:*<3<3@Jendowoz0612 --- @lisabee2 --- Serf / Judging App --- Wow She is full of Character!!!!! :*:*<3<3 LOVE All Of These! :D;):*<3 Working On Mine -- Changing Him Up From Research LOL <3<3
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Did the links help, Tonya?

edited October 2017
    YES Thanksssssssss I Just Replied to you............... ;):*:*:D:D<3<3@Jendowoz0612 SUPER EXCITEDDDD!
    Going in CAS In A Bit To "Restructure" Him.............. YAY! & Do My Background Write UP :p:p:p:*:*<3<3
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @aussiekarima Hey, thanks you could mystery is my thing. I do it a bit my SimLit.
    @lisabee2 Hey there!!
  • fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 your judge headshot: beauty!
    @lisabee2 your judge headshot: gorgeous

@Movotti I love trash, it's hilarious! Nice work so far, I'm lurking on this comp BIG TIME!!!
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey @fabtiffsim Feel free to lurk I don't think there's anything against lurking here. :)
    Absolutely not! we love lurkers! @fabtiffsim Thanks @Bugsie2016

edited October 2017
    Update: 1 day and 15 hours to go, to put in your shot and your write up, pepes. Hope all is going well. Let me know if you need an extension. One 24 hour extension is allowed. Then judging will start and the new assignment will be put up.

I have added this to the rules, so I hope you all feel it is a fair decision:
    **Since it is a fairly long time between rounds, one 24 hour extension only will be allowed as 10-14 days is quite a flexible span of time between rounds, otherwise it will drag out too long and be too much of a wait for those who have put theirs in on time. It will be granted however, if asked for prior to the due date.**

@TEXASTWANGTONYA @ArtsyAmy @annathefantabulous @jilliebee22 @aussiekarima @Bugsie2016 @Movotti
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

edited October 2017
    How is everyone going with their application/assignment? Tis' 6.21am on the 30th here. So just over 17 hours to go.

• ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 I'm actually just getting going in a little bit in-game...seeing my hubby and eldest off to work for the evening. I was going to go crazy tonight to get mine done....have the story portion, but I wanted to put it all up at the same time with the pics.

I should just make the deadline. :)
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
    @ArtsyAmy

No probs, Amy, thank you for letting me know. :)<3

edited October 2017
    YAYYYYYYYY We Love Lurkers So Happy You Will Be Lurking My Friend @fabtiffsim ;):p:p<3@aussiekarima & @lisabee2 Thanks For Commenting In The Gallery On My Elf Barbarian I Made... Was So Funny Running Into You Both At The Same Time On The Gallery :D:D:p:p<3<3@Jendowoz0612 -- Yes I Made My Elf Barbarian.... So Now Gotta Pull Together The Story Bit! & Put Him On A Background..... I HAD A BLAST Making HIM!!!! I Do Have His SHOTS....... So Ready To Pull It All Together! EXCITED :D:p<3<3 OH & @aussiekarima I Am Following YOU Now On The Gallery.... But Could Not post to your Wall.......It's Disabled <3<3<3
    edited October 2017
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Can't wait to see it, Tonya might have to go into the game and check it out. So excited to see him. :)<3

Just saw him, and he will make a fabulous addition to the adventure party.

edited October 2017
    LOL LOLZZZZZZ @Jendowoz0612 --- IS This your Origin ID?????? I Don't Think I Have Ever Asked You What Yours Is???? I Would LOVE TO CHECK Out your Catalog...........ETC.......... ;);):*:*<3<3 Mine Is The Same As Here! :D:D I Will Probz Have Time to Cut Him Out For Transparency (Head Shot ) This Eve.....So You Can See My "TEAGAN" :D:D<3<3
    edited October 2017
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA Don't do it on transparent, just take a close up of him on your history background shot as I am making the model wall with the characters on their history background.

Yes that is my id. I don't usually upload my cc sims as I didn't think many people would have the cc but I see you have so I might start doing that .

edited October 2017
    OH Ok Then I Won't Do Him On Transparency Thanks! YES.... I Love To Share ALL My Creations CC Or Not..... My Friends Seem To Enjoy Seeing Them........ That Do Not Use CC... And I Try To Warn They Won't Look The Same If Downloaded.... On Some Of My CC Creations.... YOU SHOULD!!!!! Your Gallery Friends Would Love Seeing Your Creations With CC TOO! <3<3 I Am A GALLERY FANATIC......... LOL LOL :D:D
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Yes it was a surprise us all being in the Gallery at the same,time @TEXASTWANGTONYA<3
    ~ Sorry my wall was disabled, I never knew, I will look at it & open it if I can, as I have never touched it since I first logged on! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

edited October 2017
    LOL No Worries.........But If You Want To Enable Commenting All You Have To Do IS: https://simsvip.com/2014/08/21/the-sims-4-enabling-profile-comments-in-the-gallery/ Hope This Helps....! <3<3<3 Loved Seeing You On The Gallery! <3<3<3@aussiekarima
    Teagan Valrel -- Elf Barbarian
    tC3CUP3.png
    He's Up Jen! <3<3<3@Jendowoz0612
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Thank you for that link @TEXASTWANGTONYA it is all fixed now! I never knew it was disabled!LOL! So thanks for that! ;)B)o:)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

edited October 2017
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Wow, he looks awesome! Tonya! But he's not on his history background. :D Remember I said this above.
    ...just take a close up of him on your history background shot
    Have a look at movotti's and Jilliebee's is below. That is what I meant, perhaps I didn't make that clear enough.

I'm making the model wall as I get the shots and if you haven't a close up of him on your background that you are using for the full body shot, I can cut him out and add him anyway, (that is what I've done for a couple of the others) or you can just send me your background without him in it and I'll add him to it for the model board. :) How are you finding the writing part, going okay?

edited October 2017
    @Annathefantabulous and @ArtsyAmy I'm just clarifying something when you do your close up shot keep your character on your background history shots as that is how they will be displayed in the character board. I don't think I made that as clear as I'd liked.

This is what I meant by this...
    Requires a full body shot on your history background photo please, and a closer
    head & shoulder shot also on the same background thanks. Doesn't need to be on transparent, your history background shots are fine.

Like Jillibees below.

I've been able to add karimas and bugsie's as their full body shots on their history backgrounds shots were not too big so I did it over them, but this is how they will look on the model board, with some other creative touches that you'll have to wait and see. >:);)

OxhRtwA.png

OK Let Me See IF I Can Figure This Out....... SO When You DO The First Assignment ( History Background ) Put Him Close UP ? SO It will fit the wall your doing ? @Jendowoz0612
    edited October 2017
    Not exactly. You know how in some comps the host asks for a body shot and a head shot? Well the head shot just needs to be on the same background history photo shot instead of on transparent, that's all.

2 shots. The full body shot is the one you attach the story to. Like Movotti, Bugsie and Karima have done. The closer up shot on the same background. Does that make it clearer?