Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Fantasy writing/modelling comp

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Movotti! So good to see you, my friend, have missed your quirky comments and sense of humour. Mid-May sounds good for me how about the rest of you?

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I had the next one mostly written I was looking at it the other day saying I should finish it & post it!
    ~ I am in if everyone else is,but when it suits of course! @Jendowoz0612
    ~ Good to see you Movotti ;) You have been missed around here! @Movotti
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    So Good To See YOU @Movotti -- MISSED YOU!!! <3<3<3@Jendowoz0612 -- I Want To Continue For Sure .... It's Just Timing.... I Am Thinking May Would Be Great ..... From What I Am Seeing With My Schedule...... HUGZZZZZZZZ <3<3<3
    Yes me too, Tonya, I think toward the end of May is a good time. If everyone is okay with that. <3

~ I am fine with that Jen <3@Jendowoz0612
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    May not good. May is when Bugsie is on sims hiatus. :( I just wanted to ask before life gets crazy for me.
    When will suit you, @Bugsie2016 we can leave it for another month or whenever you are available. Let me know.

I am good from 3rd week of June. :)
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    I am flexible <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    So am I, so June is it, then, if everyone is okay with that time.

@TEXASTWANGTONYA @sawdust @aussiekarima @annathefantabulous @Bugsie2016 @Movotti

~ I am OK with that, as long as this continues as I love it & reading what others write! ;)
    ~ It is turning into an interesting tale of an epic quest,& I am loving it! <3<3<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

It will spark the interest again, @aussiekarima, trust me ;) Particularly when you see the next stage of the adventure. <3

edited April 2018
    You know what, the forest photos (in game) I was taking today reminded me of this suddenly. I might work on the assignment for this at some point this week if I have some time (got an epic forest pic I could use as a BG courtesy of one of my stories...)
    Great idea @Bugsie2016

~ I have most of this written I am just a bit confused on the picture,should it be them resting? or what!? I will eventually figure it out! (as I do my final rewrite, I'm betting!LOL) ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

edited May 2018
    This is an encounter, could be battle or a talk or other way to get around the orcs, Karima. So the story should be about how your planning and choice of approach to the orcs at the cave mouth. You have been informed about the pendants so there may be a way to render the orcs unconscious with spells to relieve them of their pendants and avoid battle altogether and get into the cave and past any other obstacles you may encounter. You being a druid knows there is something amiss with the orcs. (the wormtongue) since you are an expert in organic and natural animals, so it is up to you to warn the others, read your role again and the others it's all there.

So your story could cover the planning and the encounter.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

edited April 2018
    ~ Thank you Jen, I have the story all sorted & just about finished, it is the picture I am talking about! @Jendowoz0612
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

edited May 2018
    ~ Still have no clue as to how I take the Pictures for this yet,but maybe after I finish the write-up,it will come to me! ;)
    ~ I will think of something, I think I have other poses on my mind at present!LOL! :smiley:
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• MaggieSims2018MaggieSims2018 Posts: 57 Member
    I was lurking this, then I see you @jilliebee22. So excited to See you here!!

If this is still open when I get internet at home I'll do this!!
    edited June 2018
    It re-opens up again in June, @MaggieSims2018 We had a break as it had been started before Christmas. If you want to join you will need to read all the assignments and people's stories (as it is a continuing story),

You can find them all here. Just click on each character's image and that will take you to their page and their version of the writing up to now. That way you will know what is going on. See them here

To join in you would need to take over one of the characters that leaves if and when they do or one of the judges as I am unsure if they are still interested. I will be asking everyone (including judges) if they are still interested and if any of them can't you can take over their character.

I came in when @jilliebee22 left as the Sorceress, so if you want to take over my role as sorceress that would work too, and any others if they choose not to continue as there is a maximum of 7 characters to this. If a person does leave, then you can create your own character under the role of who left. Unless jillie wants to come back.

So are you all still interested in this comp? Please let me know ASAP so I can continue planning again.

@TEXASTWANGTONYA @sawdust @aussiekarima @annathefantabulous @Bugsie2016 @Movotti @lisabee2 (judge) @fabtiffsim (judge) @jilliebee22
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'm still interested!!!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    ~ I'm still interested!!! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Me Me Meeeeee JEN!!!!!!! @Jendowoz0612
  • MaggieSims2018MaggieSims2018 Posts: 57 Member
    Aw, i didnt realize you were so far in. I'll stay a lurker and catch up tho!

(i am usually on mobile, so the forums are difficult to see properly)
    ~ We had a few drop out & Jen is even filling in one of the roles,so we do have two roles avalable, unless @sawdust still wants to do it? @Jendowoz0612
    ~ So if you like this type of thing @MaggieSims2018 their is a place for you, I,myself am finding it so much fun & very creative! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif