Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge: Tribe Isla (3/14)

Comments

• SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    Important things first: Kale = <3 He doesn't even need to do anything, just being there suffices already to fall in love with him.
    What Chey did was really irresponsible. I wonder if she's been a provider before in her last tribe? If so she should know that no circumstances at all justify leaving the children (especially the one of the queen!) alone. It would have been slightly different though if he hadn't been in that high chair.
    I'm truly relieved that Rei and Kikyo have a daughter. Anything else wouldn't have been fair for poor Kikyo. :/ And it's good that Adonis could entrust his worries to the queen without being punished. Now she can take the matter in her own more powerful hands and knows at the same time that she can trust at least this slave. :)

I agree with everything you said about Kale. He is such a sweet and brave boy. I am so proud of the little prince. Anytime there is something bad going on he is always right there trying to cheer people up or just make the day brighter.

Chey did make a huge mistake. She should have a better watch on them. Lucky for her everyone is okay! She was not a provider for her last tribe. She was under training to be a gatherer. She had just started learning about gardening and herbalism when the tribe fell. So she knows plants and very little about children. There will be more on her back story and what exactly happened to her tribe later on. I am still not sure if she will tell it or if someone else will.

I would have been upset if it was a son. Mostly because I would have to say goodbye to him at some point. He would either have a child and end up set away or he would just serve the tribe until he greets death in his elder years. That would be upsetting! Well saying goodbye to Kikyo was by far the most upsetting for me. I don't like saying goodbye to my sims and with Kikyo and Rei's romance and then separation :'(

Adonis had been with Mahina from the beginning. He is her best friend and the one man she trusts above all. If for example Rei had come to tell Mahina it had been Adonis in her room, the dealings with be different than they are with Raylan. Mahina would get both sides of the story before dealing out her verdict. Which isn't fair to Raylan because she just sent him to the punishment room.
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    I agree with everything you said about Kale. He is such a sweet and brave boy. I am so proud of the little prince. Anytime there is something bad going on he is always right there trying to cheer people up or just make the day brighter.

Aw, that's so cute! He's a true little mediator :relaxed:
    Chey did make a huge mistake. She should have a better watch on them. Lucky for her everyone is okay! She was not a provider for her last tribe. She was under training to be a gatherer.

Well I guess her behavior is justifyable then. She will learn, if not for Kale then for Rei's daughter because it's a girl and even if she still intends on ruling the tribe, she knows she will need tribe members then. So a girl is the most precious thing she has and she will care for them.
    I would have been upset if it was a son. Mostly because I would have to say goodbye to him at some point. He would either have a child and end up set away or he would just serve the tribe until he greets death in his elder years. That would be upsetting! Well saying goodbye to Kikyo was by far the most upsetting for me. I don't like saying goodbye to my sims and with Kikyo and Rei's romance and then separation :'(

Yeah, me too. I'm already terrified at the thought that anyone of my sims could die but at some point we'll have to do it. :D
    Adonis had been with Mahina from the beginning. He is her best friend and the one man she trusts above all.

Wow! It's quite extraordinaire for a creator to have such a close bond with a slave. Now I just hope she won't choose Adonis any time soon as the father of a potential heiress, she herself would suffer the most from that loss :s
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    I am trying to keep Adonis for as long as possible. If something did happen to Adonis, Mahina does have the most to lose from that. She should not care for him as much as she does. Mostly to protect herself. Chey has a lot to learn about babies or life in general. Kale is a cheerful boy who just wants people happy.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    edited May 2019
    Note: And so it begins. Here is chapter eight.
    TDIf6Ju.png
    Post edited by SpectresValkyrie on
    ETagn5d.jpg
    Oh my goodness, what is she doing?! :scream: Apparently Chey's actions have summoned something evil, so evil that even Raylan can feel it. But what is it, considering that Mahina can't as well? And who is threatened? She or rather the prince whom Chey hates? Did Chey know the consequences completely? I'm impatiently waiting for more! :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Oh my goodness, what is she doing?! :scream: Apparently Chey's actions have summoned something evil, so evil that even Raylan can feel it. But what is it, considering that Mahina can't as well? And who is threatened? She or rather the prince whom Chey hates? Did Chey know the consequences completely? I'm impatiently waiting for more! :)

Chey sort of has an idea of what she is doing. An extremely vague idea from a story she was told as a little girl. I am not sure if she fully understands what is on its way. This is not good news for Isla.
    The only reason Raylan can sense it is because Chey used his dreams. So when Chey summoned the creature, it learned of how to navigate to the tribe and sort of knows what Raylan knows. If that makes sense.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    Chey sort of has an idea of what she is doing. An extremely vague idea from a story she was told as a little girl. I am not sure if she fully understands what is on its way.

Those are always best :D

fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Chey sort of has an idea of what she is doing. An extremely vague idea from a story she was told as a little girl. I am not sure if she fully understands what is on its way.

Those are always best :D

Gotta love those vague ideas that end up being way worse then what is intended. I am hoping to get the next chapter out tonight or tomorrow. The 31st is the latest but I am hopeful to have it done before than
    ETagn5d.jpg
    edited May 2019
    Note: I am not sure about how this chapter worked out. Some parts felt rushed and others were just, I don't know. Well enjoy chapter nine. And we are slowly creeping towards the end of generation one. It seems really short but I will try to make these a little longer. There will be a bit of a time jump for the next chapter.
    pd57pPm.png
    ETagn5d.jpg
    What by the goddess has just happened? :scream: A cursed prince, a fight, a death. Chey knowingly disappeared, I wonder how she will react to this. Although or rather because she wants to rule the tribe herself, it can't be in her interest to ruin it and that is what almost would have happened. Better leave the dealing with the gods to the shamans.
    In the end, Rei proved finally worthy of the hermit's gift. Only that it had to be so tragic to do so! :cry: I'm glad at least Adonis lives. Mahina needs at least one friend after such an experience.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    What by the goddess has just happened? :scream: A cursed prince, a fight, a death. Chey knowingly disappeared, I wonder how she will react to this. Although or rather because she wants to rule the tribe herself, it can't be in her interest to ruin it and that is what almost would have happened. Better leave the dealing with the gods to the shamans.
    This was not what Chey meant to happen at all. She did not want the cursed prince to show up and nearly destroy the tribe. She wanted to make a deal with him. That did not go great. Chey liked the tribe very much and was blinded by her own strange desire to protect it.

Mahina needs a hug and a time machine so she can stop this from happening. I am sad about Rei but she is with Kikyo now. If her spell was totally effective is still meant to be seen. Jove is trapped on Helike and mostly powerless.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    edited May 2019
    Note: Happy Halloween!! Here is a chapter. We meet some of the next generation besides Kale and Katsumi! Once the heiress turns into an adult it will be officially generation two! I hope all enjoy.

A0Lr6qk.png
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • madelynsims95madelynsims95 Posts: 285 Member
    I'm so glad Mahina decided to put off sacrificing Adonis. I don't think my heart could handle it!
    Origin ID: madelynsims95
    Stories/Challenges:
    Mother May I? (100 Baby Challenge)
    @madelynsims95 Agreed! Adonis is such a great part of the tribe and mostly kind to everyone. He was not super fond of Chey but he was still nice to her in game. I am not ready to let Adonis go anytime soon. I doubt Mahina wants to let Adonis go either. Unless the game says otherwise I plan on keeping him for as long as possible! Also welcome to the story!
    ETagn5d.jpg
    Pheeew. Adonis lives. There are twins. Everything is fine. Kale and Katsumi are teenagers and flirting (?). Chey won't have her blond Adonis child (ehehehehe! >:) )
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Pheeew. Adonis lives. There are twins. Everything is fine. Kale and Katsumi are teenagers and flirting (?). Chey won't have her blond Adonis child (ehehehehe! >:) )

Yes! Adonis lives and fathered Mahina's twins. Yay. Kale and Kat are a strange pair. Weirdest partners in crime ever. More flirting on Kale's end than on Kat's.
    No Adonis babies for Chey. After all the trouble she caused she did not have time to woo him.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    Hey everyone! I have to apologize for the delay in the next few chapters. I lost my grandmother this week and I havent had the time or motivation to work on the chapter. I will hopefully have the next chapter out by the end of next week. I hope you all have a wonderful week.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    I'm sorry for your loss. Don't worry, just take care of yourself and your family. Hugs! <3
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Hey everyone! I have to apologize for the delay in the next few chapters. I lost my grandmother this week and I havent had the time or motivation to work on the chapter. I will hopefully have the next chapter out by the end of next week. I hope you all have a wonderful week.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Take as much time as you need. We'll still be here when you are ready!
    Stories/Challenges:
    edited May 2019
    Note: this was a very hard chapter for me to write. I am sorry for the delay. This is the end of generation one.
    F7qso3G.png

ETagn5d.jpg
    Note: this was a very hard chapter for me to write. I am sorry for the delay. This is the end of generation one. F7qso3G.png

Adonis, no! :cry: It had to happen eventually, but it's still sad. I feel so bad for Mahina! I am really excited though to see how Myrina leads the tribe!
    Stories/Challenges:
    edited November 2017
    Adonis, no! :cry: It had to happen eventually, but it's still sad. I feel so bad for Mahina! I am really excited though to see how Myrina leads the tribe!

Adonis just had finished celebrating his elder birthday when death came for him. It was unexpected and sad. Myrina is going to be interesting leader I am sure.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    That was heart-wrenching. I hope Mahina won't die from heartbreak but from a natural cause. Heartbreak would be so terrible! So Kale's a YA now? Goodness, even though his sister doesn't want to, she'll have to sacrifice him at some point :o
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Adonis' kids are so beautiful! And Myrina will make this a gorgeous place, hopefully.
    That was heart-wrenching. I hope Mahina won't die from heartbreak but from a natural cause. Heartbreak would be so terrible! So Kale's a YA now? Goodness, even though his sister doesn't want to, she'll have to sacrifice him at some point :o

He aged up, was a senior for a minute and then he was gone. It was very said. I am hoping Mahina sticks around for a while. Hopefully to see some grandkids. Myrina has two brothers she will have to worry about. Kale being the oldest is the more likely choice for the goddess to choose but who knows, maybe she will want Titus instead. Either way it will not be fun for Myrina.
    ETagn5d.jpg