March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I the only one ?

2...Next

Comments

• angelpuppy2angelpuppy2 Posts: 162 Member
    its too short. the clothes r too flat looking. and the poles are too wonky. idk how to explain it but it looks bad. i know its "just a clothesline" but it's not very versatile
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    its too short. the clothes r too flat looking. and the poles are too wonky. idk how to explain it but it looks bad. i know its "just a clothesline" but it's not very versatile

Exactly, thank you for sharing, :)
  • xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    They look niceness to me :)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I wish we had more modern looking ones to go with modern houses. Just because you have a clothing line doesn't mean it has to look like it's from the hood. No offence.

I'd like something like this:

StewiFirstLadyUmbrellaClothesline.jpg
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited January 2018
    giphy.gif

Those clothes look like paper strips cut by a 4-year-old and glued onto the clothing line lol

I'd like to think that these are not the finalised version but only time will tell. At least it looks better than the ball pit.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    it's so drag. I highly suggest the poles be gold plated and encrusted with diamonds. and who in their right mind would wear those clothes? I bet they're not even brand name. *sips expensive wine*
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Even freeplay has them!

maxresdefault.jpg

They even have ironing as a matter of fact...

hqdefault.jpg

It would be pretty cool if sims could leave the iron on and then set the house on fire.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SultanCanAliSultanCanAli Posts: 113 Member
    To me the clothes look too colorful,unrealistic and the older ones base game ugly!
  • YingMYingM Posts: 13 New Member
    the point was for it to fit with the "rustic" decor theme :o
  • maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
    I agree... I like trying to build shacks and stuff... but I can't because every one of the sims packs are full of the *perfect everything... i'd like to see broken fences too... worn out and ugly washers and dryers... it gets boring to see the most perfect perfects all the time... perfects fine but i'd like to see the and BUY the perfect UNperfect stuff
    285JXDb.jpg
  • KiernonKiernon Posts: 47 Member
    I think it looks alright. I will say I'm more excited for the washer and dryer though.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I have just seen the Laundry Day stuff pack live stream, and again I will say that I was so not expecting what I saw , the stuff in that pack has really surprised Me, to the point that Yes I will be buying that pack after all, :)