Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NCIS- The Mafia Game {Night 2}{Replacements Welcome}

1333435363739...Next

Comments

• FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Well, thank you, Keyen. :) That's a very big and mature thing for you to do.

I don't want you to leave. I know it's tough being a teenager, and teens are sometimes nasty to each other. As a former teen, I should know. And I know you have your moments, but we would never want you to feel unwelcome. I know Katie gives you a hard time, but she's just looking after you, because in the real world, you really need to conduct yourself properly to avoid consequences. Imagine if one offended a job interviewer, lol. That would be disastrous.

I don't know if Sonschi will ever come back. We can't take back the things we said, or the hurt we've caused. And that's why I asked you all to be considerate. But what we can do is be nice and make amends, and avoid repeating our mistakes. Life's too short for bitterness and spite.

As a matter of fact, the reason I haven't been around is because my grandfather passed away last Monday. He died knowing that some of his daughters were still fighting, and it was a sad way for him to go. Life is short and precious, guys. Don't waste it on bad things.

It's possible that Sonschi is just a sensitive person, and was even more so due to real life. Maybe she did overreact a bit. But I'm glad you all at least did the right thing and gave way to her. That's why I love you guys. <3 So please, keep playing on, and be nice to each other.

I sorry for your grandfather :(
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Thanks. :) He's no longer suffering. It's been a tough 7 months for him and his daughters.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member

I don't think we should restart mid game. That is unfair to the players who want to continue. Plus, the GAME itself has been totally fair. Nobody broke any rules that would mess up with game mechanics. So as long as we don't fight, it is fair to continue this game. I know I want to continue, at least. We (townies) have been doing really good and only need to find 1 more scum and a third. I think we should finish this game, then let Broncos decide if she wants to host another one directly after to make up for the... somewhat awful beginning we had.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited October 2017
    Okay, that's fair, but you guys should do a vote on it, and even then, it's up to Broncos.

Should you continue the game as it is?

Yes - Floppy

With approximately 14 (?) players still interested in playing, it takes 8 to decide.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I just read through what you guys have said, and it makes me happy that you guys have tried to fix things. Sorry to hear about your grandfather Iceman <3. I don't want you to leave Keyen! Even if we continue on, I'd rather create a new thread, to give it a fresh start. I think I'd only need one more replacement if we continued from where we were. Lala said she'd be willing to play a restart or if I needed replacements, and Happy is replacing in, so I should be good if you guys want to continue.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Meepy!!Meepy!! Posts: 260 Member
    I'd like to continue the game :)
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Thanks. :) He's no longer suffering. It's been a tough 7 months for him and his daughters.

I know how that is. Sad because they're gone, but happy because they're in a better place.
    I just read through what you guys have said, and it makes me happy that you guys have tried to fix things. Sorry to hear about your grandfather Iceman <3. I don't want you to leave Keyen! Even if we continue on, I'd rather create a new thread, to give it a fresh start. I think I'd only need one more replacement if we continued from where we were. Lala said she'd be willing to play a restart or if I needed replacements, and Happy is replacing in, so I should be good if you guys want to continue.

I hate to be a bummer, but I'd rather not continue the game. My votes for a restart.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I know how that is. Sad because they're gone, but happy because they're in a better place.

I hate to be a bummer, but I'd rather not continue the game. My votes for a restart.

That's two for continuing and 1 for a restart. My vote would be for a restart, so 2-2
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'd rather not join a restart, I'm sorry. It's just I want to stop playing mafia after this and lala's game, I don't really want to start a new game but if you can't find the players I guess I will. :)
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey Simmers,

As you have noticed, I had to remove some of the comments of this thread and closed it. I want you to know that the reason why I had to moderate this conversation is not because the topic wasn't okay - in fact, I think this game is pretty cool! It is because things were veering way off topic, and in the course of this, many of the forum rules were broken.

However, I also want to add that I think it is very nice of you all that you apologized to each other and got together again in the end. So, feel free to restart this game or start a new one in another thread with the forum rules in mind, but please keep the conversation kind, friendly and stay in the game.

Thank you,
    EA_Leeloo
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top