Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats and Dogs coming to Console (Now Available)

Comments

• Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Yes!!!!!! Im so happy about this!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually over the moon!
    edited September 2017
    I had a feeling it would make its way over eventually as we normally get a separate pets console game. I wonder if CAP will be more limited on console compared to the PC version with the stamping/painting on pets marking etc. I would have thought it will be a bit tricky to try and use the tool on console.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    That's good news.
    edited September 2017
    That's good news.

It is! Im not sure if its true though as there is no confirmation yet from EA. SImguruduke said in the tweet that the game is still being worked on so i doubt they will start porting it over until its complete for pc. I could be wrong though.

Post edited by Simsfan99111 on
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Yeah just like that! Starting in the second installment of The Sims, The Sims 2 Base Game console is the penultimate game release before The Sims 2 Pets console release, and then The Sims 3 Base Game console is again being the first one to release before The Sims 3 Pets console release, and now, The Sims 4 Base Game console is again being the first one to be released before The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs's release.

Had a feeling it was to good to be true
  • MrStrangeMrStrange Posts: 66 Member
    I just hope it's an expansion and not an entirely different disc, like it has been in the past. I won't have cash for another of the same game, nor would I want to spend such.
    MrStrange wrote: »
    I just hope it's an expansion and not an entirely different disc, like it has been in the past. I won't have cash for another of the same game, nor would I want to spend such.

I agree, i hope as we are getting the city living ep we would probably see it added as an ep. Thats if we even get it. If its seperate i know i wont be buying it.
    edited October 2017
  • MaliceStrykerMaliceStryker Posts: 35 Member
    Oooooh this fills me with joy! :'D I absolutely loved The Sims 2 Pets on PS2, something about having a family pet just adds to the experience... at least for me, anyways! I got excited when I first heard about the pets coming for the PC version and was dearly hoping they'd release the same for the console. The hype is real. :B
    "I have no beef with you. I am... woefully beefless."

YouTube Channel
    (Sims videos start dropping once I get the PS4 version in November!)
    I hope its the next ep we get after city living.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited October 2017
    Deleted
  • Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    Would be cool if we ended up getting it in December :smiley: it looks like an awesome pack!! :smile:
    Lbphart3 wrote: »
    Would be cool if we ended up getting it in December :smiley: it looks like an awesome pack!! :smile:

Won't happen as they've already confirmed it isn't coming out this year. SimGuruDrake confirmed.
  • Blackscar2Blackscar2 Posts: 8 New Member
    I'm loving this
  • Blackscar2Blackscar2 Posts: 8 New Member
    Still waiting on the news to the get to work expansion though but I suppose in time, we'll see.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    On their last livestream, they more or less said that they're definitely going to release Cats and Dogs next, as it is the most requested expansion pack.
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    Definitely excited for it to come on console. Wish it would be this year though :(
    Definitely excited for it to come on console. Wish it would be this year though :(

Id rather have bug fixes and performance issues addressed before more dlc is released
    JPNeko wrote: »
    On their last livestream, they more or less said that they're definitely going to release Cats and Dogs next, as it is the most requested expansion pack.

Yes I heard that. Can't wait.
  • alidee2000alidee2000 Posts: 1 New Member
    wait when is it coming to console then
  • SteveTheSimmerSteveTheSimmer Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 2018
    alidee2000 wrote: »

As it stands at the moment noone knows. Nothing has been Confirmed in regards to cats and dogs releasing on console.

Edit for spelling as I'm on my phone.
    alidee2000 wrote: »

I'm assuming in August or September. Their releasing Get Together in July I believe so that leaves Cats and Dogs as the next Expansion to get released. I also think we'll see Outdoor Retreat in August. I hope so anyway.
  • Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    Wait isn't it coming in December? :/
    Corgis4life