Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What music do you listen in game?

As the title suggests, I'm curious what music/songs do you listen too when you are in game (either in live or build/buy mode)? Or do you just listen to the game music?

Comments

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    Mostly alternative rock (I have a custom radio station through Pandora). I should listen to in-game music more.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I don't listen to in-game music at all :sweat_smile:

I usually play lofi,vapor,trap or house in the background.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    In game mostly Electronica and Spooky but do have some of my favorite music added to those stations as well.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I listen to in-game music when I'm in live mode. I do that when I'm in build mode but if I'm building a huge house from scratch that would take about 2 hours to be done, I would just listen to my own music. I listen to post hardcore music.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    Whew. Nice to know that I am not the only who listens to songs other than the in game music.

As for myself, I do I listen to my Spotify playlist/s and alternatively I also have youtube videos in the background as I play the game. Sometimes I enjoy listening to simmers who build or do their let's play or even listen to LoL commentators. But yes, I also do listen to the in game music, I don't think I can listen to it for too long though, 1 hour tops, maybe?
  • Yukari482Yukari482 Posts: 34 Member
    In Game, I usually put the pop or electronic station. If I'm listening to music, my ipod is on shuffle, so it's a mixture of everything :)
  • KiaPinkKiaPink Posts: 46 Member
    Electronica and Pop is lifee lol
  • egbertsegberts Posts: 59 Member
    Sometimes I listen to other music like punk pop but usually I just stick to a turned down game music. Video game music is designed to keep you engaged after all :D
    ◇ - simblr - ◇
    ◇ - simstagram - ◇
  • jinningsjinnings Posts: 13 New Member
    I love to hear cool music while playing games. This give me much enjoyment.
  • MrDavidVeigaMrDavidVeiga Posts: 34 Member
    I like to put in electronic or alternative.
  • honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    AURORA. She's actually in the game soundtrack.
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • 1DemonKitten1DemonKitten Posts: 29 Member
    Vocaloid, Nightcore, Melanie Martinez and sometimes ,.bun ONLY sometimes in-game.
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited January 2018
    In-game I LOVE the S-Pop station; all the songs legit sound like anime openings! And in TS3 the Alternative station is my favourite because it has loads of simlish versions of songs I listen to irl!

When I'm in Build/Buy mode, I either have random YouTube videos on in the background, or I have Black Eyed Peas, Katie Perry, or Fall Out Boy on! ;) For some reason, they're my simming music lmao
  • kwohldkwohld Posts: 110 Member
    I either don't listen to anything or I half-watch House Hunters or something else on HGTV
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    edited January 2018
    I try not to diverge much from the music in-game, to not break my immersion. So music in simlish is all I listen to. As a result, the only songs in simlish not in the game right now fall under the retro category, so I downloaded some.

C1CfYUM.png
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member
    Glee songs <3
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    the winter channel they have