Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF Bedding By...

ArilyBooArilyBoo Posts: 344 Member
I'm looking for the custom bedding by Curiousb. I went to her LiveJournal however all the links do not work saying "file not found"

Just wondering if there are any alternative download locations.

I heard it might possible be on GoS website however their site isn't working today for me.

Thank you in advanced

Comments

• Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    ArilyBoo wrote: »
    I'm looking for the custom bedding by Curiousb. I went to her LiveJournal however all the links do not work saying "file not found"

Just wondering if there are any alternative download locations.

I heard it might possible be on GoS website however their site isn't working today for me.

Thank you in advanced

GOS has been down for me since last night, but I know it's still quite active, so it will probably be back up in a bit. Curiousb may have a tumblr, dreamwidth, or wordpress, however, and I recommend searching for those, as a lot of people are no longer maintaining their livejournals.

Good luck!
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • ArilyBooArilyBoo Posts: 344 Member
    Thank you for the suggestions. I've been searching google and it keeps bringing me back to the same place. The links to the drop box or file sharing location just don't work saying "file not found"
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    I looked at her Dreamwidth, she has written she knows the files are down, she still has them all, and will have them fixed in the next couple weeks. So it might just be a waiting game unfortunately. Seems dropbox has changed things again, unfortunate if it is something from a page that isn't maintained anymore. I hate dead links. :'(
  • ArilyBooArilyBoo Posts: 344 Member
    Oh I was on her Dreamwidth but didn't see where she written anything about the files. I'll check again. I'm glad she knows the links aren't working and that she is attempting to restore them. So happy these beddings are not totally unobtainable.