Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many weeks....

2...Next

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    All I see is a warning that your Photobucket account needs to be upgraded; I think you need to find a new file host.

On City Hall, NRaas > DE > Options:City Hall > Sim > Fix Homeworld.

But this is now sounding like either total town corruption, another mod is getting in the way, or a case of the rabbitholes need to be replaced. Does a new game or a different save behave any better in this regard?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • monjr8302monjr8302 Posts: 256 Member
    I have not played in this world for several months. The one I have been currently playing in is fine, just a lot of routing issues. Thought I'd give this one a try again, as it was getting bogged down. Thought I'd try this reset town thing. I don't use any other mods other than NRAAS.
    igazor wrote: »
    All I see is a warning that your Photobucket account needs to be upgraded; I think you need to find a new file host.

On City Hall, NRaas > DE > Options:City Hall > Sim > Fix Homeworld.

But this is now sounding like either total town corruption, another mod is getting in the way, or a case of the rabbitholes need to be replaced. Does a new game or a different save behave any better in this regard?

There is no option to Fix Homeworld. Is it possible because in Appaloosa Plains, the rabbit holes are compressed together?
    I have since found it. Has not worked. I guess I'll have to make a new Appaloosa Plains. :/ Also, what other file host for pics do you recommend?
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    monjr8302 wrote: »
    I have since found it. Has not worked. I guess I'll have to make a new Appaloosa Plains. :/ Also, what other file host for pics do you recommend?

I've switched to imgur to host pics. It's free, no ads, and pretty easy to use.
    edited September 2017
    Still don't know why that happened and am sorry that it did, but there must have been issues growing in that save for a long time that only just now got brought forward or the MC Reset did so. I've never had this happen firsthand. :/

Do you play with Overwatch and ErrorTrap in place? Those are two mods that do help to prevent corruption from happening in the first place, given a chance.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    igazor wrote: »
    Still don't know why that happened and am sorry that it did, but there must have been issues growing in that save for a long time that only just now got brought forward or the MC Reset did so. I've never had this happen firsthand. :/

Do you play with Overwatch and ErrorTrap in place? Those are two mods that do help to prevent corruption from happening in the first place, given a chance.

It has been buggy for quite some time. That's why I stopped playing it. And, I don't think I downloaded Overwatch or ErrorTrap when I first started playing. I do have an older file that I did save. I like to remake the towns, save them, & then rename the newer saves once I start playing, so I may give that a shot first!! Thanks for all the help!!

TreyNutz wrote: »
    monjr8302 wrote: »

I've switched to imgur to host pics. It's free, no ads, and pretty easy to use.

Thanks! I'll check that one out! Photobucket has been wonky for me to even access!
  • frulaksimusfrulaksimus Posts: 5 New Member
    How do i check in sims 4 how Many Weeks my family has lived/ive played for?
    edited April 2019
    How do i check in sims 4 how Many Weeks my family has lived/ive played for?
    Wouldn't know, but it would probably be best to ask that on a TS4 forum board. This one is for TS3.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2017, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top