Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Smashed Urn

ArilyBooArilyBoo Posts: 344 Member
I had a teenager in a bad mood and all on his own he went and smashed a dead cat's urn.

I never directed anyone to clean up the urn I just left it in a dust pile on the floor because I didn't want my game to get messed up in any way, however I noticed after a night the cat was haunting the sims the next more the urn was perfectly fixed. Is this normal? Glad it's fixed!

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    ArilyBoo wrote: »
    I had a teenager in a bad mood and all on his own he went and smashed a dead cat's urn.

I never directed anyone to clean up the urn I just left it in a dust pile on the floor because I didn't want my game to get messed up in any way, however I noticed after a night the cat was haunting the sims the next more the urn was perfectly fixed. Is this normal? Glad it's fixed!

Good thing that urn got fixed. Otherwise, I would have suggested you to enter this cheat:
    boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

After entering this cheat, shift-click on the broken urn and there's an option to repair it. Keep that in mind in case you need it.
    Warning: Do not set your sim walk as a ghost, as it may crash the game. If you load that household while at least one member "walks" like a ghost, the game will crash.
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    I didn't know sims could do that :o
  • SmilinSimsSmilinSims Posts: 560 Member
    An angry teenager smashes a dead cats urn.... lmao I'm sorry thats funny. I had no idea they could do that!
    Do you want to WIN the new Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff Pack??? To WIN you MUST be subscribed to my YOUTUBE channel Watch contest video for rules!

acrehk.jpg

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Ya that can happen, If sims or even ghosts are angry they can smash the tombstone or urn. I don't think I ever heard of it repairing itself though. :o If you wanted this mod was made to stop the corruption by keeping the information attached to the grave stone/urn intact even if it is destroyed or deleted.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,2083.0.html
  • ArilyBooArilyBoo Posts: 344 Member
    Thank you @JULES1111
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Hah, I just leaped in here to give you that same link that Jules did. :)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]