Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are we really made of? -A Sims 4 Apocalypse Challenge Story. -Discontinued-

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @simscognito Tony has 2 daughters and 2 sons; Tammaro, Franca, Giotto and Giacoma

Ohh, silly me. So, she must be Franca and that mysterious guy with the glasses must be Giotto?

Yep :)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @simscognito Tony has 2 daughters and 2 sons; Tammaro, Franca, Giotto and Giacoma

Ohh, silly me. So, she must be Franca and that mysterious guy with the glasses must be Giotto?

Yusss! Now I'll just keep staring at the picture to find out who this mysterious Giacoma is. I still think he's the puppy... Or could it be Tony talking to himself, thinking he has a fourth son but he actually doesn't???? hmmm... curiouser and curiouser.
  • Options

Yusss! Now I'll just keep staring at the picture to find out who this mysterious Giacoma is. I still think he's the puppy... Or could it be Tony talking to himself, thinking he has a fourth son but he actually doesn't???? hmmm... curiouser and curiouser.

Ninja is not Giacoma. :D It's also not Tony talking to himself or why would Quinto speak to Giacoma?
  • Options

Ninja is not Giacoma. :D It's also not Tony talking to himself or why would Quinto speak to Giacoma?

I don't know, maybe Quinto talks to himself too ... who knows!
  • Options

I'm currently writing the chapter where you'll find out and I might make it chapter 13 (one after next). Depends. :)
  • Options

I'm currently writing the chapter where you'll find out and I might make it chapter 13 (one after next). Depends. :)

Exciting. I wonder which one of my theories is correct... *taps feet patiently* I've heard thirteen is a lucky number, just ask Lemony Snicket, so I'm sure I've got something right. Probably the stuff about Tony, I'm pretty in tune with his thoughts.
  • Options

Exciting. I wonder which one of my theories is correct... *taps feet patiently* I've heard thirteen is a lucky number, just ask Lemony Snicket, so I'm sure I've got something right. Probably the stuff about Tony, I'm pretty in tune with his thoughts.

Maybe you've got something right or maybe i'm sneaky. :smirk::)
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Argh, i've just realised there's another chapter needed before we can get to that chapter. You'll find out why tomorrow but I have to put that chapter where you find out back a week until 9th December. Sorry for getting you excited but I completely missed a link to that chapter. :(
  • Options

Argh, i've just realised there's another chapter needed before we can get to that chapter. You'll find out why tomorrow but I have to put that chapter where you find out back a week until 9th December. Sorry for getting you excited but I completely missed a link to that chapter. :(

No worries, it will give me more time to theorise. B)
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • Options
  • Options
    She's pregnant! :o

Yep! :) Anything bad about that?
  • Options
    Nope that's awesome, except she's not well. :(
  • Options

She'll be fine, it's just the pregnancy. :)
  • Options

Phew! That's what I figured. :)
  • Options

Yep. I wouldn't do that to Max and Robin. :innocent: I have other storylines to fill. >:)
  • Options

Yep. I wouldn't do that to Max and Robin. :innocent: I have other storylines to fill. >:)

Oh dear, I don't know whether to be relieved or worried. :D
  • Options

Oh dear, I don't know whether to be relieved or worried. :D

Both :smirk:
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    Awe! I was hoping to meet the baby in this one! I I'll have to wait for that!
  • Options
    mojot89 wrote: »
    Awe! I was hoping to meet the baby in this one! I I'll have to wait for that!

I've got a whole chapter dedicated to the baby next week. You'll get to meet them and i'll share some adorable extra pics. :)
  • Options
    Yay!!

@mojot89 I know! Nooboo!

Btw I just binge-read your apocalypse story, Hailey is adorable!
  • Options
    Yay!!

@mojot89 I know! Nooboo!

Btw I just binge-read your apocalypse story, Hailey is adorable!

Yayy, I can't wait to meet the baby! :smiley:
  • Options
    @simscognito And i'm excited to finish writing that chapter (it's on holt cause i'm supposed to be writing BL's next chapter but i'm procrastinating).
  • Options
    @simscognito And i'm excited to finish writing that chapter (it's on holt cause i'm supposed to be writing BL's next chapter but i'm procrastinating).

Oh yes, I've been doing that too lately. I've been procrastinating writing the next chapter by sketching my characters instead. :D
    I think I'll check out BL, it sounds like there's a lot of drama in it. :)