Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Check out my unique CC (i also take requests!)

FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
edited October 2017 in Build/Buy Custom Content
I havent been on the forum for a year and i have been very busy with creating CC for our loving sims 4. I am so happy to announce my new website:

Fursims.tk
Pls give it a visit, I would really appreciate it and theres lots of good stuff on it :)

Some pics:

nbenon.jpg
2v0d8jq.png
2j2f7fd.png
r2l16p.png
308is5t.png
2wfu15f.png

I uploaded over 70 CC and i will update it regularly and as i mentioned in the title, i also take your requests, so please if you are searching for a specific item, post it on my website.

I also will be giving away the next gamepack (whatever that may be :p) to 1 person that i will randomly choose from those who can donate (anything is welcome!) :)

I would really appreciate it if you just take a look at everything i have been creating, im pretty proud of it :D:D
Post edited by FurSimsOfficial on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Hello :)
    It is exciting that you have started your own cc website! That is very special and great! :)
    I am having a little bit of trouble bringing up the categories in the download section. There is no categories or cc items appearing when I press the downloads label.
    I am sorry :(
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited September 2017
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :)
    It is exciting that you have started your own cc website! That is very special and great! :)
    I am having a little bit of trouble bringing up the categories in the download section. There is no categories or cc items appearing when I press the downloads label.
    I am sorry :(

Thanks for your comment. Are you on mobile or desktop?

If on desktop, when you click on the downloads section, the page opens and you can choose the section on the left side. For now I only have CC uploaded. Thanks for letting me know this!

EDIT: i see now the links don't work, cause the website where my downloads are, are out of service for now. U ment this?
    Hope they fix it soon. Otherwise i will use another server for upload.

EDIT 2: I see its back now.. hope it wont happen again. can u let me know if u can enter it? Thanks!
    Hello
    I can enter the site, but no categories are coming up in the downloads section. I am on mobile though, so it may be why this is occuring.
    The link to your site in the first post of this thread leads back to this thread. I just wanted to let you know so that you could alter it .
    Hello
    I can enter the site, but no categories are coming up in the downloads section. I am on mobile though, so it may be why this is occuring.
    The link to your site in the first post of this thread leads back to this thread. I just wanted to let you know so that you could alter it .

I dont know why its linking it to this website, i clearly wrote my websites name there. I have been having lots of weirds problems today with my account here on the forum. Posts dont show up for example.

About the mobile version. I have to update it a bit further, I haven't done it completely but you should be able to see categories. I can see everything when i am on my mobile. When i click on download, there is a section on that page. The first one says custom content, when you click on that, pictures show up that show catagories of my downloads. If you hover over it with your finger, you see the names of the categories as well. When you click on them, it brings you to the items and then you can download them. All works fine here :)
  • NanoSimsNanoSims Posts: 43 Member
    i would like a tropical plant! :smiley:
    NanoSims wrote: »
    i would like a tropical plant! :smiley:

Thanks for coming here :)

Can you write that on my website and include a picture with it so i get a better idea. THANKS!
  • YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    edited September 2017
    Wow! Your CC is so good! I made sure to bookmark your website<3
    Also I'm having trouble clicking your links too. The only link that worked is the "custom content" one. The other ones like "sims" and "Houses" aren't working for me.
  • Feedinghissheep3Feedinghissheep3 Posts: 92 Member
    FurSimsOriginal....i cannot get into your website either. the links don't let me click anywhere. i'm looking forward to supporting you, i feel you modders do an exceptional job, and as an avid simmer since sims 1, i am obsessed! lol thanks!
    Yinala wrote: »
    Wow! Your CC is so good! I made sure to bookmark your website<3
    Also I'm having trouble clicking your links too. The only link that worked is the "custom content" one. The other ones like "sims" and "Houses" aren't working for me.

Its no nice to hear that! Made my day :)
    Its true that for now only the CC tab works, since i havent uploaded houses and sims yet, but going to eventually. I have been busy with CC and still want to upload some more i have in mind. After that i will start with lots.
    FurSimsOriginal....i cannot get into your website either. the links don't let me click anywhere. i'm looking forward to supporting you, i feel you modders do an exceptional job, and as an avid simmer since sims 1, i am obsessed! lol thanks!

fursims.tk

I had changed the links, does this one work for you now? Hope you enjoy the CC i made :)
  • MelodyElodieMelodyElodie Posts: 107 Member
    I just checked out your website and I have to say your custom content are beautiful! It must of taken you forever to do all of that. definitely going to be used within my games. <3 Keep up the great work.
    Sig.png

I just checked out your website and I have to say your custom content are beautiful! It must of taken you forever to do all of that. definitely going to be used within my games. <3 Keep up the great work.

thank you so much! really like to read this comment. I first taught myself the programs for a few months and then worked on meshes daily. Now i can make a few meshes a day if i feel like it :) I was actually busy on dinner table items. Need to work a bit on them though, no time these weeks :p
    @FurSimsOriginal Can't wait! Please tag me when the new dinner table items are up ^^ I'd love to download them. I also left a suggestion on your request page.
    Sig.png

@FurSimsOriginal Can't wait! Please tag me when the new dinner table items are up ^^ I'd love to download them. I also left a suggestion on your request page.

i will <3 I will check the page and see what i can do after these meshes i am working on :)
    edited October 2017
    @MelodyElodie

NEW dining clutter

You asked for a tag. I uploaded the finished dining clutter to the website. It contains:

- big plate
    - small plate
    - placemat
    - cutlery
    - napkins
    - lemonade carafe
    - deco leafs
    - wooden table coaster

2pophlc.jpg
    Hello
    The new clutter items look great! :) You are very creative to make them, and very kind to share them with fellow simmers <3 They will be very nice for simmers to have in their games!
    Hello
    The new clutter items look great! :) You are very creative to make them, and very kind to share them with fellow simmers <3 They will be very nice for simmers to have in their games!

Thanks again @rosemow <3

This looks awesome @FurSimsOriginal !
    Adding to my game instantly haha.
    Sig.png

This looks awesome @FurSimsOriginal !
    Adding to my game instantly haha.

Haha great to hear :D
  • SineeaSineea Posts: 207 Member
    Ooh I like the table with the glass stripe in the middle! Great work in general, nice style!
    I use no mods or CC and I repair my game after every time I play.
    Sineea wrote: »
    Ooh I like the table with the glass stripe in the middle! Great work in general, nice style!

Thank you, hope u can enjoy playing with it in your game :D
  • kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    My CC kind of not working :(( and I don't know how to fix :(
    All my beds and couches that I used before cats and dogs ep not working properly. When I place it - it vanish. Then I go to "manage world" and come back to apartment it is there BUT! Sims can walk trough this, and pets too, like they don't see it. They can stand in the middle of a bed too :( Like there is no object.
    Is it possible to fix it? Will be there a patch for that? or this is just me having that? please help
    edited November 2017
    My CC kind of not working :(( and I don't know how to fix :(
    All my beds and couches that I used before cats and dogs ep not working properly. When I place it - it vanish. Then I go to "manage world" and come back to apartment it is there BUT! Sims can walk trough this, and pets too, like they don't see it. They can stand in the middle of a bed too :( Like there is no object.
    Is it possible to fix it? Will be there a patch for that? or this is just me having that? please help

Hi, i wrote an article in the news section on how to fix this

FIX for cats & Dogs broken CC

:) it works for ALL CC, not just mine. You will have to read the latest article, the one from the link. The older one is already outdated. If you need some help just tag me here again, im online :)
  • kurdanevakurdaneva Posts: 128 Member
    Went ahead and downloaded far too much of your CC lol! It all looks amazing, I'll def be using these for plenty of my houses. I'm so in love with the floor designs that you came up with! Also, that coffee table with the glass stole my heart.
    kurdaneva wrote: »
    Went ahead and downloaded far too much of your CC lol! It all looks amazing, I'll def be using these for plenty of my houses. I'm so in love with the floor designs that you came up with! Also, that coffee table with the glass stole my heart.

Thats so great to hear :) I am working on Pets pillows now, cause there are way to many complaints about them. I will upload them here when I am done. Couldnt create so much lately and I am also busy with the 12 days of christmas gifts, so soon there will be more uploads :)
    If you have some suggestions, pls let me know! I would be glad to create.