Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simplistic Magazine COMP: Cycle 2 Final Round scores posted & winner revealed!!!

Comments

• Options
    I missed entering to be honest! It's been one of the most enjoyable comps for me so far just because I'm a sucker for the different time periods. But, my game is cooperating so we should be back up and running like normal! <3
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Love the Judges wall @ArtsyAmy <3 And I'm pumped for this contest. Just love the idea of having multiple themes

Welcome back @annathefantabulous ! Looking forward to your entry!!
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @annathefantabulous Are you joining hun? Can I put you on the reserve list?

I do hope we'll be seeing you here! ;)<3

@jilliebee22 Thank you! And, I know right?! I can't wait for things to get poppin. Excited already for the next assignment too...but shhhhh ;) We must wait for others to join and share some lovely entry pics first :(:D
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    MzDiamond92MzDiamond92 Posts: 466 Member
    ArtsyAmy wrote: »
    Judge Wall is up :)

Beautiful <3
    37039261832_f4a10910ef_o.png
    | My Tumblr |
  • Options
    @ArtsyAmy Yup, I'd like to join! Have the waist up shot and everything haha. I wasn't sure what to dress the simself in, so I just kind of went with an outfit similar to the stuff I wear all the time. If this wasn't the right kind of attire I'll redo it no problem :)

Username: annathefantabulous
    Model's Name: Anna, she's a simself lol
    Wait-up shot:
    wPJY4Lz.png
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member

• Options
    Awe she/you is/are so cute @annathefantabulous ❤️
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @MzDiamond92 Thanks <3 - I had some beautiful pics to work with!! ;)

@annathefantabulous You look/did perfect! Yes, we want you to style and express yourself how you'd like to look. Very lovely simself! <3:) Welcome hun!!! B)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    @Jendowoz0612 @jilliebee22 @ArtsyAmy Thank you all for the kind words! They mean a lot <3
  • Options
    MzDiamond92MzDiamond92 Posts: 466 Member
    @annathefantabulous, she is so effing cute! ❤️
    37039261832_f4a10910ef_o.png
    | My Tumblr |
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Hope to get this done soon! Been busier with classes, and haven't quite had good ideas/motivation lately! Lol. Been trying to decide if I'm gonna actually do a simself, or stick with one of my other sims for the simself xD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    Sounds good @NShippudenFan Can't wait to see your entry :)<3
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    @MzDiamond92 Thank you <3
  • Options
    @NShippudenFan Sounds great! I put you on the reserves hun! Can't wait to see who you use. :) Welcome!!! <3
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Working on what kind of SIM I Want................I have Some Sim Selves I might go with not sure though....... Very CUTEEEE! @annathefantabulous
  • Options
    Can't wait to see You. ;)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Thanks so much !!!!!!!! @ArtsyAmy :*:*<3<3;) You have mine over at Simplistic Mag I was or still am on the "Staff" Unsure I was in one of the "Promotion" Photos ........... I think it had to do with doing an "application" Wow was a while ago LOL I haven't been there but says I am on "Staff" Last I was there.......? Got a Badge :o:o<3<3
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA Your simself pic is a waist up pic of you glamified (how you'd want to look on a magazine cover). I did receive your simself model download, but don't have any pics of how you'd like her/you to be fashioned up.

The staff list (and openings) were recently updated HERE - pg9. *There were a few pms sent out at Simtech, and here for anyone who still wanted to participate regularly to let me or @Jendowoz0612 know. I don't think you have a badge any longer, but if you login again anytime soon, can you let me know when you're there? (Just send me a pm.). Also, I can resend the pms if you don't see them in your Inbox there, or here. <3

The new staff are: @Jendowoz0612 @KittensMeow10 @aussiekarima and me. (Jen and I are the Editors) ---If you're still interested in being staff I can still put you down Dear, we just thought it was best for us all to resign up again...if able to participate. <3
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    OK Sweetie........Gotcha! @ArtsyAmy <3<3 I Signed back in to Simtech New Name forgot my old info.........it's XTEXASTWANGTONYAX now on there I tried to send you a message but it didn't go through........? Thanks for everything ...... Yes will have the waist up / Glam Shot Up very soon was working on Movotti's tonight ......My Game is going through Freezing Stages so VERY Hard to get shots etc or even good game play Argh
  • Options
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA You're good....you have plenty of time. You can submit your glam shot with your first assignment or sooner, whichever is easier for ya. :) thank you so much for your updates, I appreciate your always sharing! <3<3
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    Well Thanks Amy!!!! @ArtsyAmy --- I am in so many comps right now and trying to launch my own.........its "Crazy" I just cannot turn down a comp LOL LOL :p:p
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Going to try to get organised to get an application done tonight.

I remembered that I have a save with baby Trash! Ok, he's really a kid, but still, little Trash. And his sister is a toddler. Ha!
    Gonna down age all their friends and have a save full of school kids. I'll have to rename the save: Chaos.

Do child pose packs exist?
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Going to try to get organised to get an application done tonight.

I remembered that I have a save with baby Trash! Ok, he's really a kid, but still, little Trash. And his sister is a toddler. Ha!
    Gonna down age all their friends and have a save full of school kids. I'll have to rename the save: Chaos.

Do child pose packs exist?

Yes there are quite a few around now, Jojo has some nice ones and so does a lot of others now toddlers are in. Google it and lots will come up, @Movotti :)

• Options
    Will try to get an app done soon! XD

• Options
    Username: NShippudenFan
    Model Name- Tiffany *not a simself, but one of my fave sims! XD*

Waist up *kept it in cas, hope that's okay!*:
    ZynBKu1.png