Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What name did you vote for?

Comments

• ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Laundry day or laundry stuff. I forgot exactly which one. Felt it was to the point personally.
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    Rustic Living -- oh wait, that wasn't a choice. So, Laundry Day.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    just "laundry stuff".
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    I chose just laundry cause that's what this pack is about.
    C0gfE.gif
  • tanakakitanakaki Posts: 240 Member
    I chose laundry day stuff cause thats what the gameplay object revolves around.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    IMO, I saw nothing rustic, so those were out for me. If it is to be a laundry pack instead of an eco pack, then I picked Laundry Day Stuff because it reminded me of those Saturday mornings when I was a kid and Mom came in to rip the sheets off the bed while I still wanted to sleep.
  • Mouse1996Mouse1996 Posts: 269 Member
    Laundry Day Stuff. That's what this pack is about, laundry, so I figured that would be the best title for it. I kind of wish it was going to be called Eco Living instead, but I want the pack so the title doesn't matter.
    ed_zpsyclgaymk.gif
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Idk why but I thought we would be able to write our own answer in or that at least there would be more options available. Disappointed.
  • Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    me vote rustic home :)

The Sims Game
  • mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    Laundry Day Stuff was the pack name I picked. It seemed straight to the point. The Rustic Lifestyle Stuff is a great name, but none of the gameplay in the pack fits that theme.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Laundry stuff
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    I chose plain laundry stuff cos I didn't fancy the tongue twister. Try saying Laundry Day Stuff out loud quickly.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited September 2017
    Plain and simple: The Sims 4: Laundry Stuff.

Post edited by rudy8292 on
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Rustic Lifestyle :)
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Laundry stuff because it's obviously the focus of the pack. I think "rustic" would be terribly misleading.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I voted for Laundry Stuff.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    I went for Rustic Home stuff, because it describes the cas and build/buy items, as well as the gameplay item.

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Laundry Day Stuff
    Sounds nice and describes the pack. I also liked Rustic Home Stuff, but felt laundry is perhaps more central to the pack.
  • jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    Less is more in this case, so I chose Laundry. Straight to the point. :)
  • snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    Laundry. I thought it sounded better than the others, and it's more obvious as to what the pack is about.
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • AkiraAnubiseAkiraAnubise Posts: 240 Member
    edited September 2017
    I voted for laundry stuff because that is what it is, nothing rustic about it. Nothing in CAS is considered rustic either.
    Sure it's a boring title but the pack is the most boring chore you can even do, plus it is straight to the point which EA tends to do 'Spa day' (focused on spas), bowling stuff pack (focused on bowling game play), toddlers stuff (focus was toddlers), Backyard stuff pack (focus the back yard) so it only fitting for the title to match the gameplay. Plus if you actually look up rustic in any search engine you will get a whole different style than what is in the pack.

Rustic definition
    1)relating to the countryside, Rural
    2)constructed or made in a plain and simple fashion, in particular.(Wood, timber, rough wood, and bricks)
    Examples of Rustic in homes
    rustic.jpgdecoracion-rustica-salon-lamapara-velas.jpg[/Spoiler}
  • Moderator_PierceModerator_Pierce Posts: 142 Member
    I chose Rustic, just for the sake of the word. ;)

In my eyes anything with Laundry in it was not subtle enough.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Laundry Day Stuff!
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    "Laundry Stuff"