Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Your Favorite Sim: (that you created)...

CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
edited September 2017 in The Sims 3 Sims and Modeling
The catch is to show only One, why is that Sim your favorite creation, and what are their traits, do you make up back stories for them?

Forget I said only One, picking only one is HARD!! Show your top Three favorite Sims.... ;)

Vladimere: I don't play him much but I adore him he's a pig pu*ss*ycat, even though he has the Evil trait he is far from evil. He is Evil, Hopeless Romantic, Flirty, irresistible and Artistic.

35089054653_b27cd7a8aa_b.jpg

Luke: The second I finished creating him I loved him, I think the back story I made up for him made me feel for the poor guy. He has been in love with his best friend for years, his best friend is not only a male but very very strait. Can't recall his traits off the top of my head but no doubt Hopeless Romantic is in there...

Luke, with Billy the secret love of his life...

35059043774_5f618d7300_b.jpg

Luke with Billy and Lotta:

35766674071_f875f1c814_b.jpg

Finding a third was tough as I have a bunch more that I love....will post one later.

Lets see your creations! :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Charlottesmom Great idea for a thread! How will I ever pick only 3? :/
    Lovely seeing Vladimere and Luke. I think I already knew they were your favourites! ;)
    I have played so long that I have had so many favourites and my favourites change whenever I play. I always love the sim I am playing at the time the most :)
    As for back stories, I simply don't do them! Their lives start when a new save starts.
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited September 2017
    Oooh, this will be a fun thread! I love seeing everyone's sims. Picture threads are the best!
    @Charlottesmom I love your sims. especially Vladimere. I've made vampires in CAS but have yet to play them fully.
    @Mikezumi I often stalk the "What happened in your sims game today?" thread and enjoy seeing your sims and what they're up to. :)

My favorite sim is Ashelyn. And "elf" I made for DV.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    I can't pick: it would be like choosing my "favorite kid"... I can't play favorites.

I guess my favorite though would have to be Tosh, he's just a versatile Sim to have around.

Screenshot-128.jpg
    for the ladies. :mrgreen:

Screenshot-44.jpg

Screenshot-26.jpg

Screenshot-29.jpg

:mrgreen:

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    ooo... <3 everyone's sims ( fans self while drooling over hunks & refuses to look in mirror after seeing the lovely ladies )
    I don't remember traits as I tend to jump around but here's my 3 ( please forgive graphics old machine :( )
    Zzyx Andolian
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Dr. Frankenfurter ( rocky horror picture show )
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Santa & Mrs Clause
    screenshot_original.jpg

Plus others as I'm sure everyone else is thinking too :p
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Here is my number three, not sure why I even had to think about it as he really is my number one me made Sim, I adore everything about him...He is a Hopeless Romantic, Flirty, Irresistible Sim. (and a witch)

Dylan: This will quite probably always be my favorite Sim picture ever Dylan and Penny, I adore the way he is looking at her...

35061570624_0dd951fd4d_b.jpg

He is very versatile, I recently switched him back to how he was originally intended, Simon was created just for him. I love him on his own or with either Simon or Penny. I just noticed when he is with Penny I usually always take the picture so I can see him, when he is with Simon I usually take the picture so I can see Simon.

With Penny:

35769937451_2cab84a1d8_b.jpg

35061527834_121d2e7b4b_b.jpg

With Simon:

35517573660_b8f91a680f_b.jpg

35864771256_857605b53a_b.jpg

:smiley:

• Options
    @Odonata68 Thank you :)
    Ashelyn is adorable and I particularly love her expression on the second pic :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Tosh definitely has the muscles that some women seem to like! ;)

@JoAnne65 I've seen your handsome boys before. I particularly like Elijah :)

@imdragonit Great sims! I bet Mr. and Mrs. Claus must be fun to play :)

@CravenLestat Pretty sim but I miss your old avi! :(

@Charlottesmom Dylan is beautiful! I am surprised you didn't include him in your first post!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I have put my thinking cap on and I would have to say that Jordan is one of my favourites. I made him last year to explore WA travel as I hadn't played with that aspect of the EP for a long time. I have played him twice since then and he really is a joy to play and makes the best facial expressions :) He has no back story and his traits changed after the travel save for ones more suitable for family life.
    31827318723_d44f447052_b.jpg
    36538313651_263f2914fc_b.jpg

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Great thread! Some familiar sims too! :)

Bekka and Patrick are two of my favorites. They go together, so I can't just pick one of them. They met in Moonlight Falls, fell in love and love to adventure together.
    26291977044_200fbe3f6c_c.jpg

Nick and Sapphire Bannister are my next favorite. They are the founders of my legacy family. Well, technically Uncle Edward was the founder, he left the manor to Nick and his sister Lexie after he mysteriously disappeared. He was declared dead after 7 years missing and they were able to inherit the manor. Nick is a scientist, and was abducted and impregnated and had his first child from that abduction. He used online dating to try to find a wife to help raise his daughter and hired Sapphire in the meantime to be the nanny. Long story short, they fell in love and had 11 kids at last count. One set of twins, one set of triplets. That story is on hold until I get a better puter. Luckily Sapphire didn't have all those babies, he got abducted several times.
    17236593208_ddf910d667_c.jpg

My current couple, Victor and Gardenia vampire and witch trying to raise a family in Midnight Hollow and figure out a way to have Gardenia live forever without being a vampire.
    35022349674_d930b42bfc_c.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I usually get more attached to sims who are born in my game than to sims I create in CAS, but my favourite sim I created is Nophret Kingsley.
    Her traits are Bookworm, Good, Good Sense of Humour, Dramatic and Star Quality, and her LTW is to become a five-star celebrity.
    Her backstory is that she is descended from the pharaohs of Al Simhara, and that her wish to become a celebrity is a modern way of being a queen herself.
    I first created her to explore Bridgeport, but ended up playing her mostly in Hidden Springs.

8w0gn8.jpg

rvlht2.jpg

Her formal outfits always reflected her Al Simharan ancestry:

23kq0ra.jpg

This was actually an out-of-character moment: I temporarily replaced her Good trait with Mean Spirited, so that she can get revenge Al Simharan style on a papparazzo who had been spreading lies about her.

2rqf2vn.jpg
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    @CravenLestat how do you manage lighting in your photos? I like how there's no shine on skin/clothing but I get this at random places (before 6 pm) only

Favorite Sim? Rosetta of course - it took me a long time finding suitable (base game) clothing for this average looking sim
    fz24z7co.jpg
    Traits: no regular but all hidden ones (minus occult/temp); she also comes with all thinkable LTRs which also count as traits
    LTW: Renaissance Sim (completed - what did you expect?)
    Misc: fav music classical, fav food autumn salad, fav color none, zodiac sign cancer
    Backstory: none (she has foreign/service sims as ancestors - that's all), you may download her below and create your own story
    Is there anything else you want to know?

p.s. in my current game she's partnered with Christopher Steel
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @kusurusu: have you tried velocitygrass' stencil/overlay/specular remover? I'll never get why this game was made with shiny clothes but it helps a ton.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    I'm also in the same boat as @PalmArrow and like the unpredictability of in-game spawn and seeing them grow up! So sad.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    @InfraGreen I did but it only removes specular from CAStable objects/clothes and not skin/hair
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    @kusurusu: oh right. I use pretty matte custom skins but hair is always bothersome for me. And I'm too cowardly to change the specular in the package.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Tosh is interesting...as I stated before, but these two are starting to grow on me.

Screenshot-19.jpg
    Nikkei Simmer - simself

Screenshot-4.jpg
    My created Simself's Wife - based off my real-life wife. "Heather Lee". :D

Well...at least I'd better like myself and my wife. :mrgreen:

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    What lovely sims everybody :)@JoAnne65 just love Silas <3 adore the Christmases @imdragonit, think Nophret is beautifully Egyptian @PalmArrow and 11 children is quite something @bekkasan :D
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited September 2017
    It used to be Ara, but now it is hands down Ara's wife, Marina. She ended up so crazy and unpredictable.
    36800284822_f694f0cdd3_o.jpg
    Charismatic, Brooding, Daredevil, Good Sense of Humor, and Supernatural Fan
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    As far as I can recall, back in June 2009, when I started playing Sims 3 for the first time I played with the Wosney/Glover household. Then I made a household in CAS. It was a mother and teen daughter. I played with them for a few hours before deciding they were not what I wanted at that time. I still have them somewhere.

Then I made another sim and gave her the heartbreaker lifetime wish. I've played with that sim in many different games and she is the founder sim in my current 'big game'. So I suppose she must be my favourite sim.

Patience001.jpg

She has had many different husbands and dozens of babies but has never managed to achieve her lifetime wish.

Mostly she has married / lived with Christopher Steel and Gobias Koffi. Christopher seems to be her favourite but she tends to chase after Gobias a lot too.
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    I really don't think I have a favorite. But this is the first sim I thought of so maybe she's a favorite.

Her name is Apple Locklear and I basically randomized her in CAS for my Hunger Games game.
    OeGpudL.jpg

She died from the Jelly Bean tree. :'(
    ZPnsONT.jpg

I was guessing that she would probably die (only 1 out of 16 sims could live) so I saved her to my bin so I could play her later. She's been to Dystopia and I was hoping to try out Utopia but I got bored. Maybe someday.
    6dMimwn.jpg

giphy.gif

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Karritz She's a very pretty sim!

@KATENESS Apple is very cute and love her colors as a jellybean ghost!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Eddie Starr is a sim my son and I made together when I first got Late Night. He is one of my long-time favourites and, although he doesn't get dusted off and played as often as he used to, will always hold a special place in my heart.
    This is how he used to look when I first created him before CC and before I had refined my use of the game's sliders.
    headshot_original.jpg
    Eddie evolved as my taste in sims changed. His eyes are a lot smaller and there are way fewer (if any) zero sliders on him.
    32431724436_8feace730f_b.jpg
  • Options
    ceivaceiva Posts: 19 Member
    would love to show kaitlyn when i get enough points^^ very pretty sims in this thread
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Sadly, I don't have pictures of my ORIGINAL Jetta Burns. I lost my pics when Hurricane Matthew put my old pc under about 3 feet of water last year. My current favorite -

CWg6RiK.jpg
    qJ8TZRZ.jpg
    Mary Burns (Jetta's daughter) - Heavy-sleeper, Genius, Bookworm, Artistic, Virtuoso
    3cdM62I.jpg
    mjJ9yzm.jpg
    Miranda Burns (Mary's "twin" sister) - Heavy-sleeper, (?), Genius, Bookworm, EVIL

OUTFITS -
    Both Mary and Miranda were born in game, and I left their facial features and bodies alone. Their original outfits however had to go! This was back when I only had the BASE game, so the outfit selection was... limited.

TRAITS -
    Both were given the HEAVY-SLEEPER trait as new-borns, so if one woke up crying, it wouldn't disturb the other.
    Both were given the GENIUS and BOOKWORM traits to aid with homework assignments.
    Mary was given the ARTISTIC and VIRTUOSO traits, so she's not a 100% copy of her sister.
    Miranda ended up with the EVIL trait - just like her mother!
    I honest to God can't remember Miranda's last trait. :(

(I looked all on my new pc, hoping to find one of my Burns family saves from (early) 2015 but never found any. Only ones I have are from Oct. 2015 (long after Miranda's death)! :disappointed: )

With Jetta and her cheating husband (Reuben) long gone, plus Miranda's (accidental) death. Mary is almost the last of the Burns family member left alive... ALMOST.

There's also her Aunt (Jetta's younger sister) -

fl7nwFV.jpg
    Sheila Burns - EVIL, Mean-spirited, Hot-headed, Snob, Kleptomaniac

Sheila is a crooked business woman, who cares very little about family! She didn't attend Jetta's wedding, the birth of her nieces, birthdays or holidays, nor did she attend Jetta's funeral! Business (and crushing the dreams of her employees) is far more important to her!

QXXAAyz.jpg
    After Miranda's funeral, Mary confronted Sheila... only to end with PAINFUL results! As a result, Mary and her Aunt Sheila are both enemies, and most likely will remain enemies til their dying days!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!