Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about the Good Vampire aspiration

Is asking for permission considered as drinking deeply (it seems to fulfill about the same) and therefore would negate the "don't drink deeply for 5 days in a row" requirement?
baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif

Comments

• Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    I've only played that aspiration with Caleb. He also has the 'guilty drinker' weakness, so I don't know if that makes a difference. When he asks for permission, the Sim being asked, if willing, offers their wrist. Caleb's thirst doesn't go down very quickly. Normally, it only takes 2, or sometimes 3, plasma packs to fulfill his need each day. I've noticed his drinking from the wrist is only about the equivalent of 2 plasma packs. So I would say it's a far cry from drinking deeply when asking permission.
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    I started that that aspiration with one of my vampires and asking a permission never means drinking deeply. My vampire asked to drink from other sims and always drank from the wrist and she got the five days in a row without a problem.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Thank you. :)

I never know when to take some of these interactions literally. Unfortunately, it's usually the other direction - such as kissing increases charisma with the Great Kisser trait, but only kiss/kiss cheek/kiss hand work.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    Asking for premission to drink and deep drink aren't the same things.
    If vampire drinks sim deeply, the sim will pass out and wake up after some time.
    Asking for premission = Small drink. Vampire drinks sim from the wrist until he/she has enough and pushes the vampire away. That sim won't be mad at the vampire at all and no relationship damage happens. If this aspiration is complete, even the strangers will let your vampire drink them if asked.