Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guys, before voting starts what are your guyes idea of a pack tittle?

I really like Retro & Echo Living, Retro refers to both old style stuff and clothing and echo covers the new modern stuff and clothing.

Any other ideas for names for the pack tittles please post below.

Maxis if you like my title feel free to use it in the voting list, I was trying to come up with a name that would cover everything just for something fun to do.
Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."

Comments

• LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I call it Eco-Life.

Mmmm... The simulated lifestyle of improperly prepared meat products...
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    how about family life sp?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    Tiny Living! (like tiny houses that are self-reliant) haha or Energy Living, Natural Living, Country Livin', Laundry Living! Haha I dunno really, I don't mind Eco Living
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Laundry Stuff (in keeping with the easy-to-market titles we've had recently) or
    Clean Living Stuff
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Laundry Lovers Community Troupe Masterclass Stuff Pack. Then they can say, Copyright LLC (TM) SP. (Totally kidding.)

I like the simplicity of Laundry Stuff.

I think it'd be cool if it advertised the involvement of the community somewhere in the name. In a byline, if not in the main title.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Full Fart!
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Last I heard they decided to go with the Icon choice instead of the Title tomorrow. Did this change again or not?

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    What does it matter? "Eco Living" is gonna win by a landslide.
    wJbomAo.png
  • CallieGirl42CallieGirl42 Posts: 7 New Member
    I've always wanted to vacuum in the older Sims... Even if its retro...
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Just call it laundry room stuff or entry hall stuff.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • MnemosurgeonMnemosurgeon Posts: 10 New Member
    Huh I do like the title you picked, though since the main feature of the pack would be laundry then perhaps something more geared towards that aspect would also be good? Somehow I keep thinking bagwash but that sounds terrible.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Last I heard they decided to go with the Icon choice instead of the Title tomorrow. Did this change again or not?

It's title :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/stuff-pack-title-vote
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited September 2017
    Aw okay. Thanks. I am sort of out of the loop right now - so wasn't sure.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    I think that a Wedding game or stuff pack is needed so much for the sims 4. Clothing, veils, animations, new wedding lots, outside and inside, interactions before, during and after the Wedding, slow dance, cakes, and so much more.. There is a lack of wedding gameplay and build objects in the sims 4!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I still would have liked to see "Eco-Life" as a pack.

Gurus, you made me sad...

*heads off to vote*
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    Shira3000 wrote: »
    I think that a Wedding game or stuff pack is needed so much for the sims 4. Clothing, veils, animations, new wedding lots, outside and inside, interactions before, during and after the Wedding, slow dance, cakes, and so much more.. There is a lack of wedding gameplay and build objects in the sims 4!

You need to post that in the ideas forum if you want it seen and acknowledged - this area is just for things to do with the Community pack - period.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    lol, on the twitch stream for toddlers stuff pack they mentioned they wanted to do the tittle so that way the icon would match the title, good save!

• Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 I joined the laundry craze!, the other tittles where too long to market well and only referenced the items in the catalog. :#