Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Cats and Dogs! (Winners Announced)

Comments

• MyaMya Posts: 68 Member
    I got 51% cat person and 49% dog person! I currently don't have any pets but would love to have a house full of kittens!
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I got: 29% cat person and 71% dog person!You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

This is hilarious!!! I have always had cats!!! I do love my friends canine companions though... My last cat died choking on a furball and I haven't really put that behind me. Now I rent a place where I can't have pets sooo I'll only get to have them in Sims. Such is my life right now. I'm still laughing at these results ... this was a nice way to end the day
  • Zack_the_MouseZack_the_Mouse Posts: 16 Member
    You Got: 24% cat person and 76% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

LOL. I love all animals. I have 2 chinchillas, 2 cornish rex cats and 1 disabled miniature dachshund(4 paws with a set of wheels).
  • simsiegirl133simsiegirl133 Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got: 50% cat person and 50% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.
    I have 3 cats but I am a huge dog person, my cats’ names are Frostie,Sparky, and Sophie. They’re ages range from 13 to 4 and I love them so much, they are very friendly but also shy. Thier purrs are the sweetest. I even have one laying next to me as I write this!
  • umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    You Got: 50% cat person and 50% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.

i dont hav any pets allways want a kitty cuzz kittys love me like tha stray ones but really i just love cute things an fluffy things all animals
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • HallitalliHallitalli Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got: 47% cat person and 53% dog person!

I have 3 cats, 2 kittens, and a dog. Best things EVER!
  • TempestTempest Posts: 51 Member
    I got 32% cat person and 68% dog person! Which I find hilarious because I prefer cats, but my personality must be like that of a dog's? I would post a picture of my lovely yet sassy cat Almond Joy, but I don't know how to upload an image with the url.
  • MelodyElodieMelodyElodie Posts: 107 Member
    edited October 2017
    You Got: 54% cat person and 46% dog person!

Quite surprised at that to be honest! I've only grew up with 2 cats and a hamster haha. My cat named Jess died this year around March time. She was 18 so she was very very old and she was older than me by just over 4 years. I'm still get very sad talking about her to be honest.

Recently, we have gotten a kitten named Martha who is 14 weeks old and she's very very pretty. I adore her even though she may be a nuisance at times. She's very social and playful, the total opposite to Jess. The house felt very empty when we didn't have a cat around the house and my mum would complain how empty it felt so that's how we got Martha.
    QdNGym2.jpg

Sig.png

• Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    my result :)

You Got: 63% cat person and 37% dog person!
    You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • Blaze_BardBlaze_Bard Posts: 93 Member
    edited October 2017
    You Got: 25% cat person and 75% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

Accurate, although I'd probably be more than 25% cat person if cats didn't make me sneeze, and to be fair I do appreciate a good LOLcat. But I love fluffball dogs (which I call "fuffbogs"), and huskies. I've never had any dogs or cats, but my favorite childhood toy was a plush husky which I named Sledder the Sled Dog. Someday I want to adopt a real husky or husky mix (possibly a corgski), but for now I'll just have to use TS4 Cats and Dogs' Mixed Breed Generator to bring my dream corgski to Sim life.
    "Good night -- even if you don't have a good knight." -- Ace Niles, Space Case
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    edited October 2017
    Blaze_Bard wrote: »

Accurate, although I'd probably be more than 25% cat person if cats didn't make me sneeze, and to be fair I do appreciate a good LOLcat. But I love fluffball dogs (which I call "fuffbogs"), and huskies. I've never had any dogs or cats, but my favorite childhood toy was a plush husky which I named Sledder the Sled Dog. Someday I want to adopt a real husky or husky mix (possibly a corgski), but for now I'll just have to use TS4 Cats and Dogs' Mixed Breed Generator to bring my dream corgski to Sim life.

@Blaze_Bard , Huskies are great! When my husband and I were first dating, he had a Husky! She would dig holes in the back yard and lie in them! I think they cooled her in the Summer and warmed her in the Winter. B) She also had one brown eye and one blue eye! <3 She also loved to climb on my head! :o:D:D<3 She was a mysterious yet very sweet girl! <3
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    PugLove888 wrote: »

@Blaze_Bard , Huskies are great! When my husband and I were first dating, he had a Husky! She would dig holes in the back yard and lie in them! I think they cooled her in the Summer and warmed her in the Winter. B) She also had one brown eye and one blue eye! <3 She also loved to climb on my head! :o:D:D<3 She was a mysterious yet very sweet girl! <3

the image of a husky on your head is funny. or i thought so.
    edited October 2017

@friendsfan367 , It was funny! :D We don't know why she did that. She did that to others, but mostly to me. I have seen on TV a Husky climb on her owner's head, but they were outside and it was snowing, so I had assumed she was trying to keep her Human warm. But my husband (then boyfriend)'s dog would climb on my head indoors no matter the weather, so who knows!?! :o;) Sometimes she would just make it to my shoulders, but she usually tried to get on top of my head. She made herself into the most beautiful, cruelty-free fur hat! LOL <3
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

@friendsfan367 , It was funny! :D We don't know why she did that. She did that to others, but mostly to me. I have seen on TV a Husky climb on her owner's head, but they were outside and it was snowing, so I had assumed she was trying to keep her Human warm. But my husband (then boyfriend)'s dog would climb on my head indoors no matter the weather, so who knows!?! :o;) Sometimes she would just make it to my shoulders, but she usually tried to get on top of my head. She made herself into the most beautiful, cruelty-free fur hat! LOL <3

lol. maybe that was her way of telling him she liked you. i never heard of a dog doing that.
  • TheWackyMackyTheWackyMacky Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got: 48% cat person and 52% dog person!

I <3 all animals!
  • AndyLove2017AndyLove2017 Posts: 96 Member
    edited October 2017
    I Got >>>49% cat person and 51% dog person!

I have 3 Cats ,1 dog, 2 turtles, 2 hamsters and my dog died so 0 dogs, then my kitten escaped and I only have 1.

About me: My 1 Cat, Is a Persian Himalayan, My parents gave it to me for my Bday Because my other cat that was Persian died. My other cat I rescued it from my grandmas wall it was stuck it a wall.

Names: Olaf, My Persian Himalayan, Sullivan, my rescued kitty, Hamsters: Princess and Prince, Turtles Ninja turtle 1 and Ninja turtle 2.

I am A little animal crazy! I am waiting SOOOO HARD FOR THE SIMS 4 Cats and dogs! I was waiting every day seeing rumors and stuff till 1 day there was a live stream on the sims camp? (I Don't remember the topic) and they announced the sims 4 cats and dogs! and I don't know how to post images. Soooo Thats it!

Thanks For letting me in!
  • JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
    You Got: 59% cat person and 41% dog person!

We have a cat named Perry. He's at least 13 but still as playful as a kitten! He's super sweet and loves cuddling with us. We had a dog named Barney, but he passed away a year ago.. he was a Dachshund mix and constantly had problems with his spinal chord, eventually leaving him paralyzed. He loved going on car rides and being our shadow.

I love all animals and can't wait to get another puppers :). Thanks for doing this giveaway!
  • gracethesmurf1gracethesmurf1 Posts: 10 New Member
    I got:
    45% cat person and 55% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You dont feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill up your home with 10 of each.

My result is possibly the most accurate result I've ever gotten on a quiz :smiley: I have one dog called Lucky who's an old boy now, but we love him to pieces (How could you not? He's adorable) we have so many stories with him, like when we accidentally vacuumed his tail (Now we all fear the vacuum cleaner) or when another dog bit our mum in the park and he chased that german shepard down! He's so loyal, he sits by the door and waits for us to get home from school and work. He's a black and white border collie and is quite the traveller. We moved to Hong Kong and he came along for the ride, we all felt a bit bad about the lack of space but he would race of into the green mountains if given half a chance. We're back in rainy old England now though, and there are less mountains where we live, so now it's racing after other dogs to make friends :lol:

When we did move back to the UK, my Dad finally agreed to let us get a cat (I'd been asking for about 6 years at the time - it was always at the top of my Christmas list!) Granted, he agreed when he was a little bit tipsy but A YES IS A YES! So, about a week later, my brother came into the living room where I had been watching Doctor Who. He showed me a photo on his phone of him cuddled up to the cutest little kitten, she was all black with these massive wide eyes. I instantly fell in love, as did my 2 other brothers and my mum. My dad has never been much of a cat person. However, to our great dismay, my brother said the cat had been reserved by another family. Now, about 2 weeks after that, we were driving back from the town and took a left turning into the rescue center, turns out, he was the family that reserved the cat. I was so shocked and so excited. Little Zoey came home with us that day, and we were so unprepared for the tiny diva to enter our lives. Introducing her to Lucky was a hard task at first but now she loves him and he... continues to ignore her. Their relationship is absolutely hilarious, the old man who cannot handle the energy this little kitten brought home. Unfortunately, we soon discovered I was allergic to cats, but no way were we going to return her to the shelter, we love her too much. She's quite the character, she enjoys watching cat videos on youtube and sleeping absolutely everywhere. She's in the bread basket asleep, or curled up in a shoe, or (most often) on my keyboard while I'm writing essays (Classic cat, am I right?)

I've just looked up at how much I've written, oops :sweat_smile: I love them so much I could go on forever. Unfortunately I can't bless your eyes with photos, but I will be back to upload their cuteness onto the internet. :wink: Sorry for writing so much but I am such an animal lover, as everyone should be!
  • xAlexandurrxAlexandurr Posts: 12 New Member
    I got 41% cat person and 59% dog person!
    > You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.

I would say my results are fairly accurate, although I believe I'm a tad bit more of a cat person haha.
    At home I have 5 cats and 1 dog. I love them all dearly. They're all my special little fur balls of joy. I have had animals my entire life, so it would be weird not to have a furry companion of some sort living with me. All of the cats actually have names that all begin with the letter "L." It was a coincidence at first -- Leo, Lucky, and Leland. But after we found and saved our last two cats, I decided to continue to "L" tradition and name the last two Luigi and Luna. They all have their own unique nicknames too, which evolve over time. I adore animals beyond what I can express with words. Animals just bring so much joy to life in general.
  • RunThePlaceRedRunThePlaceRed Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got: 68% cat person and 32% dog person!

No surprise there. I have three kitty cats. 18 year old named Lilly who is by far the most sweet cat I've ever had in my life. She sleeps in my arms every single night, since she was a kitten. We have two 1 year old cats, name Freya and Noctis. They're not lap kitties like Lilly but they are extremely cute and full of personality. Love all my kitties!

Nice giveaway. I just started coming to the forums, so this is pretty cool to see from the community. Thanks!
  • anianicoleanianicole Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got: 27% cat person and 73% dog person!

I have a mini yorkie named Tucker who I recently adopted a few months ago. He is super hyper and loves attention and playing fetch. I like cats but I am definetely a dog person.
  • MeebxMeebx Posts: 129 Member
    You Got: 69% cat person and 31% dog person!
    You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.

I been always love more cats than dogs, I just fit better with cats. And I have a cat: Click! He is the most kind cat in the world, never do anything bad to no one and he is shy, but super curious about everything :blush: and he follows me everywhere ♥
    ID: Miubeex

lol. maybe that was her way of telling him she liked you. i never heard of a dog doing that.

@friendsfan367 , I hope so! She did seem rather attached to me, and I didn't even live with her (but I visited a lot!) Maybe that was her way of telling me she didn't want me to leave! <3
  • belle02belle02 Posts: 2 New Member
    You Got: 18% cat person and 82% dog person!

I have a 2yr old cavoodle named Archie and I love him to bits!
  • frutillefrutille Posts: 10 New Member
    You Got: 28% cat person and 72% dog person!
    I have a 1 year old Yorkshire named Chloe, she's the most adorable thing in the world!