Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your favourite maxis match hair! A collection-thread.

I'm getting maxis match hair for my game and I thought it would be awesome if we could get a little collection thread going! What is your favourite mm hair and where did you get it?

Thank you ♥
The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono

Comments

• RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    I don't have a particular favourite but I have found good ones at SimpleSimmer on Tumblr, as well as some Kiara Zurk hair, however her site has changed and there are a lot of dodgy ads to wade though...
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i'd post pictures, but many of my favorites are from people who took their downloads down. so i can't really track them down.
    here are some good mm hair creators: -
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    @allisonchurch Thank you! That is very kind of you! ♥
    The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    I absolutely love Simple Simmer's stuff. Here is my favourite toddler hair from there:
    Toddler%20Hair.JPG?dl=0
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Rope has a lot of good stuff. He even has CC briefs (which aren't available as an option for men's underwear). For hair, this one is my favorite:

http://simsontherope.tumblr.com/post/141446846281/sauvage-hairstyle-for-the-sims-4-i-think-i-have

The sauvage hairstyle for men. It looks great.

tumblr_o4eo9yicMt1svletjo4_1280.png
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    @FereldanCherry
    no problem. :)
    i did actually go in and get screenshots, but i forgot to come back and edit.
    these are all in the links i posted.
    tumblr_ovhuzmEFh61wuwrhxo1_1280.png
    and here's some more creators: stephanine-sims / dazzled-simblr / nolan-sims / holosprite / simduction
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    edited August 2017
    Oh, wow love the hairstyles! Thanks a lot!!!! <3<3<3 Guess I have some downloading to do....
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    all I have to say is this thread is DANGEROUS. I didn't need anymore CC and yet I just went on a crazy spree cuz of everyone's posts :p
    6riwm5.png
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I'm getting maxis match hair for my game and I thought it would be awesome if we could get a little collection thread going! What is your favourite mm hair and where did you get it?

Thank you ♥

what is maxis match hair
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Thank you ♥

what is maxis match hair

CC hair that's similar in appearance to the in-game ones.

I'm not much of a fan of the clay hair look...but I value uniformity even more, so all my hair has to be Maxis-match. I remember back in the Sims 2 days of this Maxis-Match site named MaxisTraum, but it's long gone. Of course, I actually prefer the look of Sims 2 hair. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Slug7447Slug7447 Posts: 70 Member
    lol thank you for simple simmer cos i downloaded a lot of toddler hair
    @poltergeist how do you download from grim cookies i really want there hair
  • 2tcn2tcn Posts: 58 Member
    edited February 2018
    This is my favorite at the moment, it's so lovely! It's called 'Medium Soft Wavy' by kiarazurk.
    tumblr_odik8lGT1L1tl3eajo2_r2_1280.png
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    edited February 2018
    Slug7447 wrote: »

If you use the link provided above from Grimcookies site, you need to click on the name of the hair to be taken to the download page.

If you access the site from google, you may need to find on the main picture of the item you want a link labeled "keep reading", click on that and a new window will open and there will be a link to the "download" on that page.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Slug7447 wrote: »

If you use the link provided above from Grimcookies site, you need to click on the name of the hair to be taken to the download page.

If you access the site from google, you may need to find on the main picture of the item you want a link labeled "keep reading", click on that and a new window will open and there will be a link to the "download" on that page.

OMG THANKS
  • Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    I should not have stumbled in here... I've not used CC since Sims 2 when I got more addicted to downloading it than actually playing the game! And my laptop at the time got swarmed with viruses... (I always blamed the downloads but it could have been anything!)

@elanorbreton just looked at simple simmers stuff and it's beautiful! Does her CC usually go bad after updates? (Sorry for being a little off topic.)
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
    @Cherryrose_x clothing and hair CC very rarely goes bad after updates. In order for CC to break something in the tuning or the original mesh has to be changed in the game. If there is a problem, Sims 4 Studio will most likely have a fix the same day. You wouldn't need to remove the CC, just run Sims 4 Studio. (It's the program everyone uses to make CC, so their fixes are awesome.) Sims 4 Studio is also great for managing CC because you can see the picture associated with your .package files and there is a delete button right there in the program. You would need a membership to download the program but it's free. Anyway, it's out there if you need it! And for the record, I have never seen anything by Simplesimmer having broke.

http://sims4studio.com/
  • Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    @Bananas_45 Thank you for that! I will have a look into the Sims 4 studio. It does seem handy to have.

Good to know simple simmers stuff doesn't usually break too.
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • cinnxmonbuncinnxmonbun Posts: 20 Member
    I really love the hairs by Vikai. I can't post the link because I'm a new member but there are some really pretty curly hairstyles that she made.
    "May the odds be ever in your favour!"
  • DragonGirl643DragonGirl643 Posts: 90 Member
    OMG KiaraZurk has the most amazing content EVER!!!!!
    why are my sims games so weird?
  • RavioliWusGoodRavioliWusGood Posts: 19 Member
    Check simmandys stuff! its really good!
  • Nana_NanaNana_Nana Posts: 11 New Member
    I really suggest cc by syaovu (on tumblr) and zebrazest (deactivated tumblr, but you can find them on the losts4cc tumblr) They're relatively unique but still simple enough to be believable. Also helpful if you like Korean/Japanese hairstyles!
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    well i got be honest here, after i start to use Newsea, Ella, Maysims, Hallowsims hairs on my sims, the vanilla hair style gets way too lame to me.. these guys do a pretty good job on hairs!
  • Ethan34Ethan34 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > I'm loving CrazyCupcake's Azusa hair!

That link is no longer there could you post the package somewhere for us?