Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    Loved the latest episode. I agree with @AlexaKry; Bella is beautiful.
    I love that Dina began gardening in stilettos but ended off in bare feet. I am looking forward to seeing if Dina's decorating skills are as good as her gardening skills.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@ZeeGee That was so worth waiting for! I enjoyed every minute of it. You know I'm a hopeless romantic and love seeing the love sparkle between them. You showed it to perfection.
    You also showed the meanness to perfection as well with the scenes of sister and Don! I'm biting my nails here so worried about what they will do next! :lol:

Look forward to the next one so much!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    @ZeeGee : he really loves his wife! Nice guy!
    Although they really don´t have much in common. :p (I like how he reacted to her explanation that the garden looked so sad! :D )
    Put this into a spoiler, thought that I was a bit silly to give a too detailed preview! :s
    And Bella is beautiful!
    Great episode!

@AlexaKry Thank you! It was fun to film that bit. And Bella is the work of the awesome @Mikezumi, who took original Bella and tweaked her just enough to make her beautiful but still look like herself!
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @ZeeGee : Mikezumi did a suuuper job!!!! Bella IS beautiful!
    And she behaves quite "sisterly" with aggravating her big brother! :D
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Loved the latest episode. I agree with @AlexaKry; Bella is beautiful.
    I love that Dina began gardening in stilettos but ended off in bare feet. I am looking forward to seeing if Dina's decorating skills are as good as her gardening skills. Love that you caught the bare feet transition! I see her as a kitschy girl. 🤔

@Me1620 Thank you! (See spoiler)
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @ZeeGee That was so worth waiting for! I enjoyed every minute of it. You know I'm a hopeless romantic and love seeing the love sparkle between them. You showed it to perfection.
    You also showed the meanness to perfection as well with the scenes of sister and Don! I'm biting my nails here so worried about what they will do next! :lol:

Look forward to the next one so much!

@bekkasan Thank you! That’s high praise from the queen of showing love spark. 💕

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @meerkattime Thank you! And as per your spoiler...me too. :smiley:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    @ZeeGee I'm finally getting around to commenting, sorry about that. :grimace: Eeeek! this video was FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC and I have SO much to say! :smiley:
    Aww, Dina and Michael are so in love. <3 It's almost like she wants to kick her old ways to the curb and settle down with him forever. (I was wondering if she fully was, until her sister and Don showed up and now I know for sure that she does want to stay with Michael and not con him. Yay!)
    Her fixing up the garden in that dress and high heels cracked me up! :lol: I chuckled to see that she took the heels off because that's SO what I would've done! I love little details like that. :)
    I have to say from personal experience that gardening, even tending flower gardens, is one of the most fulfilling feelings in the world! :star: Like, it's super therapeutic and I don't know how...perhaps it's that feeling of feeling like you are helping something and it gives you those same feel good feelings you get when you serve someone. <3
    Oooh, love making in the bathtub! :smirk: Hot!!!
    I'm glad Michael was understanding of her wanting to tend the garden and make a few changes around the house. A woman needs to feel comfortable in her domain. ;)
    Ohhhh boy... I thought Nina and Dina were close... Why is she doing this? :( Perhaps because she's upset at Dina running off on her?
    You captured all the right face expressions perfectly all throughout this video, just had to say that. :star:
    Ok, so the dinner scene, especially when the music changed, I was seriously on the edge of my seat! :fearful: Like my heart was thumping, the color draining from my face, wondering what was going to happen. Was a fight going to break out between the guys, or the sisters like...I was SO nervous! :open_mouth:
    Ooooh, Don is evil! :angry: (His exchange at the table with Dina there...)
    I LOVE the way Michael stood up for his wife like that. :star: You tell her man!!! Woo!
    Aww, Dina crying like that. :cry: I about cried for her...
    Michael is the real deal. 🙌Those words he said to comfort her...awwwww! <3 A man truly in love and a keeper!
    No surprise that Nina and Don got it on...
    Why does Dina not feel comfortable in the Goth house?? (I might need a refresher. :p My memory su'cks anymore these days...)
    Bella brought up him being with River! :lol: Nice one!
    (I'm not a fan of River so I'm glad he's with Dina. :p Sorry Bella! :lol: )

Hmm, somehow Don comes into the picture with Bella...who is related to his old girlfriend's husband. I'm very curious where you're gonna go with this! I can't WAIT for more! :smiley: This is one of your BEST videos! :star: Don't make us wait long for the next part. ;):p:kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill Thank you! :love: Comments in spoiler.
    emorrill wrote: »
    @ZeeGee I'm finally getting around to commenting, sorry about that. :grimace: Eeeek! this video was FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC and I have SO much to say! :smiley:
    Aww, Dina and Michael are so in love. <3 It's almost like she wants to kick her old ways to the curb and settle down with him forever. (I was wondering if she fully was, until her sister and Don showed up and now I know for sure that she does want to stay with Michael and not con him. Yay!) Dina's gone straight! Just took the love of a good man
    Her fixing up the garden in that dress and high heels cracked me up! :lol: I chuckled to see that she took the heels off because that's SO what I would've done! I love little details like that. :)Love that you caught that, Jodi caught that too :smiley:
    I have to say from personal experience that gardening, even tending flower gardens, is one of the most fulfilling feelings in the world! :star: Like, it's super therapeutic and I don't know how...perhaps it's that feeling of feeling like you are helping something and it gives you those same feel good feelings you get when you serve someone. <3Didn't know you were a gardener! You must know what you're doing to keep those flowers alive
    Oooh, love making in the bathtub! :smirk: Hot!!!
    I'm glad Michael was understanding of her wanting to tend the garden and make a few changes around the house. A woman needs to feel comfortable in her domain. ;)
    Ohhhh boy... I thought Nina and Dina were close... Why is she doing this? :( Perhaps because she's upset at Dina running off on her? BULLSEYE!
    You captured all the right face expressions perfectly all throughout this video, just had to say that. :star:Thank you, that's what takes the most time, hunting for the right animations, drives me crazy at times :confounded:
    Ok, so the dinner scene, especially when the music changed, I was seriously on the edge of my seat! :fearful: Like my heart was thumping, the color draining from my face, wondering what was going to happen. Was a fight going to break out between the guys, or the sisters like...I was SO nervous! :open_mouth:Do you know how it makes me feel to know that something I wrote and filmed could have that affect...awesome! Thank you
    Ooooh, Don is evil! :angry: (His exchange at the table with Dina there...)
    I LOVE the way Michael stood up for his wife like that. :star: You tell her man!!! Woo!
    Aww, Dina crying like that. :cry: I about cried for her...
    Michael is the real deal. 🙌Those words he said to comfort her...awwwww! <3 A man truly in love and a keeper!
    No surprise that Nina and Don got it on...
    Why does Dina not feel comfortable in the Goth house?? (I might need a refresher. :p My memory su'cks anymore these days...) The Goths and Erik and Agnes weren't very nice to her when they dropped by after getting married, but it was a very brief scene so can't blame you for forgetting that one
    Bella brought up him being with River! :lol: Nice one!
    (I'm not a fan of River so I'm glad he's with Dina. :p Sorry Bella! :lol: ) There's a side plot there with River (I'm not that fond of her either, that big honking chin) but not sure if I'll tell it or just wrap this up

Hmm, somehow Don comes into the picture with Bella...who is related to his old girlfriend's husband. I'm very curious where you're gonna go with this! I can't WAIT for more! :smiley: This is one of your BEST videos! :star: Don't make us wait long for the next part. ;):p:kissing_heart:

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Wow! Not being able to update your siggie fooled me into thinking you hadn't updated. I missed sooo much! I love the direction you're going with Dina.
    @ciane Thank you! Yes sadly, my siggie is broken and so are others. It has been reported to and acknowledged by EA months ago, however, they obviously are not going to fix it.

The Sequel is on pause right now. Something updated my game and sims faces and surroundings are so pixilated it looks ridiculous to film. Another machinima creator recommended an HQ mod so I'm going to try that out today and hope for the best. I don't have much hope that this will be fixed. There are not enough people screaming about it for Nvidia or Windows or EA or whoever broke it, to fix it. If no fix comes, I'll post a wrap up of the story that I intended with text and a few pictures. :cry:
    I love text and pics too, so that will work for me; but I'm really, really sorry about the pixilating. I thought I just had to keep resetting my detail in options because I swap sims 3 folders all the time. So sad!
    @ciane When you reset your detail does the pixilation disappear? This just started a couple of weeks ago for me and I've searched and talked to experts and nothing fixes it.
    I'm not sure if your pixilation problem is the same as mine. I'm having problems with the look of the body hair on male sims I downloaded that don't have cc. It just doesn't look right to me.
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    The Sequel is on pause right now. Something updated my game and sims faces and surroundings are so pixilated it looks ridiculous to film. ..... If no fix comes, I'll post a wrap up of the story that I intended with text and a few pictures. :cry:

Noooo! I hope that a fix comes soon. I love your videos. :'(:(

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @ciane Yes, different problem, though I've had your problem too at times.

@Me1620 Thank you. I'm trying to learn how to hide the defects in my editor. Others who film with Sims 3 are trying that.
    @ZeeGee I read that the recent Windows 10 update affected many people's games in a very negative way. :pensive: Could that be what happened? It reset all my in game options to factory settings so I had to change those back, but thankfully nothing else bad happened.
    Could it have reset settings in your graphics card?
    I hope you can work out all the kinks so we can see more of your awesome videos. :star: I wish I could provide more help. <3 Keep us posted on how things are going.
    ((((Hugs))))
    edited January 2020
    @emorrill Yes, it is definitely a Windows update. I've posted in technical help, over at NRaas and even in the Sims 3 facebook group. I was filming away one night a couple of weekends ago. The next day when I booted up my game everything had been reset. I reset all my options back to high and booted up the game and it was wrecked. Sims faces, clothes and walls are pixilated, and wood has a greenish shine to it. It looks terrible. I installed an HQ mod which helped the faces a little. I completely reset my computer but wasn't aware that Windows doesn't even allow that anymore. It doesn't restore your computer to factory default. It keeps all the Windows updates in place. :rage: So right now I'm stuck unless someone comes up with a fix. :cry:

Thank you for your concern :heart:
    @ZeeGee - Was the Windows 10 Update 1909 the update that ruined the game for you? I have a notification that update 1909 is ready to install. I am reluctant to update, but how can I not.

Me1620 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee - Was the Windows 10 Update 1909 the update that ruined the game for you? I have a notification that update 1909 is ready to install. I am reluctant to update, but how can I not.

@Me1620 It was actually the one before 1909 that wrecked my game, but 1909 made it even worse. If I had it to do over again, I would take my computer off the internet back before all this happened and never allow it to update again. The thing is not everyone is reporting issues so if you don't have issues already maybe your game will not be affected.

There is a bit of good news. Some of the more recent games are affected, such as Fall Out 4, so possibly Windows will do something about the issue.
    Thanks ZeeGee. Hopefully with other more recent games getting affected, some attention will be given to the problem.

edited January 2020
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @emorrill Yes, it is definitely a Windows update. I've posted in technical help, over at NRaas and even in the Sims 3 facebook group. I was filming away one night a couple of weekends ago. The next day when I booted up my game everything had been reset. I reset all my options back to high and booted up the game and it was wrecked. Sims faces, clothes and walls are pixilated, and wood has a greenish shine to it. It looks terrible. I installed an HQ mod which helped the faces a little. I completely reset my computer but wasn't aware that Windows doesn't even allow that anymore. It doesn't restore your computer to factory default. It keeps all the Windows updates in place. :rage: So right now I'm stuck unless someone comes up with a fix. :cry:

Thank you for your concern :heart:

@ZeeGee My Gosh...curse Windows 10! :rage: I hate it even more now!

I am so sorry this happened to your game sweetie. :cry: It royally su'cks!

Do you think if you backed up your saves and did an uninstall and then reinstall of the game everything would be ok? I know no one likes to do that because it's a pain in the butt, but...maybe it will be the solution for you?
    {{{{Hugs}}}} <3

@Me1620 How do you check to see which update your computer currently has on it?
    Post edited by emorrill on
    @emorrill Thanks for the hugs because I can sure use it. I actually did a complete reset of my whole computer, wiped files and all. Used to, you could 'reset Windows to factory default'. So I thought I was resetting it to the version of Windows that came with the computer. What I didn't realize is that Windows no longer allows you to reset to factory default. It resets to the current update that you're on. :rage: So then I updated to 1909, thinking that maybe they had fixed it, but that made it worse.

Right now, I hate Windows with a fiery passion. They have blocked every fix for this with their mandatory updates. If I ever get it fixed, I'll never go back on the internet with this computer again.
    I just did a quick update video so simmers who aren't here will know what's going on with the story.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5svdLa7-GsA&amp;feature=youtu.be

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top