Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited November 2020

:WOW ZeeGee, I am so moved, I had to watch it twice! I am editing this because I can't seem to do spoilers and don't want to say anything to give it away. But I was so moved I did have to see it twice. and Malice again too. So well done!
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited November 2020
    @Me1620 Thank you! Loved your comment.

@emorrill Thanks so much! I wondered if people would get that that was River! You got it. Thats it, I needed closure, Now I’m rolling on the new episode.

@DeafSimmer Don is in for a surprise... eventually. Thanks for commenting

@DivaDoodle Thank you! And welcome 😊 To do a spoiler you click on the paragraph icon drop down menu, click on spoiler, then write your spoiler right where your cursor is, between the two bracketed spoiler words. Would love to hear what you were going to say if you wanna try again!
  • Options
    ZeeGee Thank you I will try:
    That was so emotional, I felt so awful for poor Dina! OMG Her hugging his guitar! My eyes were welled with tears so I could barely even see, so I knew I had to watch it again, and for good measure I watched Malice again before I saw Ashes for the 2nd time. I always kinda liked naughty Don in sims 2, but not now!!!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    I edited my comment on YouTube to remove a spoiler. I added that below.
    I moved this comment here now - " Love the flashback and her hugging the guitar." I also like that you added an "old film" filter to the flashback.

I watched the video again - and still teared up. I noticed another great attention to detail. Michael strums the guitar at the moment the guitar strumming gets louder in the background song.

I did miss that that was River putting the flower down at the end.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    @DivaDoodle Thanks for coming back and trying again. Loved your comment. 😊
    There are a few really good people, most of us are in the middle with good and bad traits, and then there’s evil psychos. Guess which one I think Don is? 😁

@Me1620 I’ve never worried about spoilers much on YT (unless it’s a REALLY big one) cause most people watch the video first. 😊 Thanks for noticing those details. It means sim much to me when the details are noticed. 💕
    ETA: I just noticed the autocorrect in that last sentence but I think it’s funny so I’m not changing it, 🤣
  • Options

@ZeeGee OMG! Your ''Where's Bella? | The Sequel Finale, Part 1 is Brilliant!''
    Don is Such a slimeball! :# I hate how he twists things to Cass, in his favor! and he saw that Dina was drunk and smiled :# knowing it would be easy to take advantage, in her grief!

Poor Dina, being all drunk and seeing Michael in her blurred drunken vision (You did that So well!) I wish she had barfed ON Don, right in his face!

I love how Nina was protecting her sister, making Don Get Out and being with Dina as she hugged the commode, gosh, poor poor Dina, and held her, staying & being with her in Dina's sad, awful, lingering mourning. *cries*

Aw I just love Eric! he tries to tell what he saw but forgets in the middle. sweet ol' guy.

dang! Why didn't Michael & Bella tell the whole fam how awful Don is! I know, I know, the embarrassment, and also then there wouldn't be this Amazing story!

:open_mouth: Wha?! Blair! what a b itch! spreading your speculations, perhaps based on your jealousy, is just making us not like you, ya know!

OH!NO! Please ZeeGee say he didn't kill her! OMG OMG! *cries*

:# Don! oh is it soo inconvenient for you that they are investigating here?
    :# now flirting with the cop! You are disgusting!
    I hope Cass catches you out! and kicks your sorry a$$ *slaps the screen* you slimeball! Everyone Hates you!
    I had to watch it twice!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @DivaDoodle I loved all your comments so much! The story is so clear in my head and I wonder sometimes if I’m doing enough to get the story across. All your comments showed me you totally ‘got’ the story! 💕 No spoilers but I do agree with everything you said.
    Especially that Don and Blair!

And oops, I had forgotten to post the next episode here! Thanks for reminding me.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Part 1 of the Finale! I can’t believe we’re almost there.

https://youtu.be/O3DWG0ZfGjw
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited January 2021
    @ZeeGee *squeal!* What a pleasant surprise to wake up and see that you'd posted a new addition to your SV Sequel! :smiley: I watched it right away!
    LOVE the title! It's perfect! ;):star:
    Oh mylanta! What is Cassandra doing with Don!? :confounded: This is not good... :worried: She would do well to listen to her mom's advice...
    Oh if only she knew that her new "boyfriend" is the one that killed her Uncle...
    My gosh! :open_mouth: Don goes and takes advantage of Dina in her grief!? He really IS evil! :angry: I'm so glad Nina decked him and sent him packing, it was long overdue! (You illustrated this scene fabulously btw! :star: ) It touched my heart to see her hold Dina and comfort her. That about made me cry. She needs her sister right now, despite their differences - and falling out - in the past. I hope this means good things for them. <3
    Mothers sure can sense things about their kids that others can't, even their dad. I think Bella should've told Mortimer long before now about her affair with Don, but I can understand why she didn't. It's so hard to know what is the right thing to do in a case like this, especially when so much is at risk.
    Mortimer once again looks so stinking hot in this scene, especially with his chest on display. :love: (Sorry, couldn't help saying it. :p )
    You would think she wouldn't let a two bit Casanova get in the way Mortimer, but...Don is just that manipulative. Oh and like I said, Evil! :angry:
    He bought Gobias's house! :p
    Okay, I didn't recognize at first the old man that saw Cassandra kissing Don at his new pad.
    My gosh, don't believe him Cassandra! :weary:
    Oh.....does Erik have Alzheimers? :cry:
    Good, Bella is investigating.
    Ugh...we all know Don was the one who smacked her in the head with a stick, or pipe, or whatever. 🙄 (Or it's possible he hired someone to get her out of the way... Hmm. Now my curiosity is really piqued on how you are going to tell this iconic story. ;) )
    So Blair has some kind of beef with Bella huh? (Maybe I'm forgetting something from earlier...) Harsh words she said there...
    Nice touch you added at the end there with the female officer totally checking Don out and him bouncing his eyebrows at her, so fitting!

Edit to add: I can totally sense Cassandra feeling like Taylor Swift in her "I knew you were trouble" song after all this...
    :neutral: (You know how the songs just appear in my head. I can't help it. :lol: )

This video was SO well done girl! :star: You captured every detail, emotion, and face expression in every event with absolute perfection! I am dying to watch the next part! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @ZeeGee - How did I miss this when it was posted??!! Going to watch.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    @emorrill Thanks so much for all those comments. It felt like I was watching it with you!! Maybe I will do a YT 'premiere' for the Finale? Not sure. Anyway...
    Those Goth men....yum. :lol: And nope, no history with Blair at all to remember. I just imagined that she was being witchy with a 'b' cause she's jealous of the attention that Bella gets.
    You are so good with songs! That is a perfect one. I'm going to try to find a way to incorporate it if I can. A lot of her songs are banned for copyright. Thanks again for everything :heart:

@Me1620 I said it on YouTube but wanted to say it here too, how very much I appreciate all your wonderful comments. :heart:
  • Options
    @ZeeGee - I was glad to read on the YouTube page that you do have plans for future stories.

I love your idea for a premiere for the finale.

I don't know if I ever told you that one of my hobbies is video editing. I use Pinnacle software to create photo journeys or photo stories. So I watch your videos not only as a Sims fan who loves your storylines but I also know how much work goes into the editing process.

You deserve all the wonderful comments you receive from your fans. <3:*

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Interesting... awaiting the finale!
  • Options
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee - I was glad to read on the YouTube page that you do have plans for future stories.

I love your idea for a premiere for the finale.

I don't know if I ever told you that one of my hobbies is video editing. I use Pinnacle software to create photo journeys or photo stories. So I watch your videos not only as a Sims fan who loves your storylines but I also know how much work goes into the editing process.

You deserve all the wonderful comments you receive from your fans. <3:*

@Me1620 Yes you have told me that! I'd love to see your photo stories. It is such a lot of work. With most things the more you learn and the better you get the faster it goes. With editing (especially sims videos) it's the opposite. You learn more and want to do more and it slows you way down. I sure have learned a lot though and it's been fun. Maybe you reach a point where you've learned everything and it gets faster? But I can't imagine that!!

@ciane I'm so obsessed with finishing it I've been working on it nonstop all week. :lol: The finish line is in sight. :)
  • Options
    @ZeeGee - I keep learning more advanced techniques which as you wrote slows the process down. Also, the more transitions and effects that I add to a project, the harder the cpu has to work which also slows down the process.

So excited that the finish line is in sight.

• Options
    @ZeeGee - In episode 9 of your series, you had posted the question "Michael and River, we know they eventually break up. Any guesses why?" I originally commented that maybe they went to different universities and drifted apart.

You may remember that I am currently playing with the Bachelor household. (I was inspired by your series to play the family.) Michael and River did become romantic interests in my save. Michael received the notification that it was time to ask a date to prom. He invited River over to his house intending to ask her. Wait!; River was now taller than Michael and there was no option to ask her to Prom. Oh no! She aged up to Young Adult. Rather than going to prom alone, Michael asked his good friend Lisa Bunch to the prom. She readily accepted and they kissed. Now, Michael has a naughty reputation. So, the age difference, Michael asking Lisa to the Prom and his resulting naughty reputation may be factors contributing to Michael and River's break up, at least in my save. LOL.

• Options
    @Me1620 LOL! That's a lot of fun drama. Naughty Michael. Love the story and that you're playing them. :heart: When I originally asked that question I had planned to do the next episode as a music video of why they broke up. I had lots of 'side stories' that I left untold because I decided to just stick with the main plot and get it done. I do plan to go back and tell some of the side stories with music videos some day...hopefully. But if you'd like to know what my story was, here's a spoiler (in case you'd rather wait for the (eventual) video).
    Michael and River started dating in high school and went to University together. They learned all the typical things you learn at University such as how to party your patooty off and still pass your tests. They graduated but didn't want a 9 to 5 existence. They backpacked around Simland making enough money to get by with tips from Michael playing the guitar and River selling her paintings. At some point they wanted to settle down on a little farm and live off the land. And then...River got the phone call that changed their lives. Her mother was sick. There was nothing for her to do but head back to Sunset Valley and try to figure out a way to take care of her mom and pay the medical bills. Michael wanted to come with her but River wouldn't allow it. Her dream life was over and she didn't want Michael's dream to be over. She thought he would end up resenting her for having to settle down into suburbia and become part of the rat race. They argued fiercely with River refusing to allow him to help her and Michael furious at her for thinking his love was so shallow. In the end, River won and they parted. River went home and got a position with Gunther Goth's company and eventually became invaluable. Around 5 years later River's mother died. Michael heard and came home for the funeral. River was thrilled to see him and Michael had hopes of getting back together. He decided to stay in Sunset Valley and trained as a fireman so that he could still do his music on the side. But River had changed. She was married to her job and couldn't let it go. Michael wanted more from life than a wife who worked 80 hour weeks. They decided that friends was all they'd ever be able to be. But as is usually the case, your first love will always own a small piece of your heart. And Michael and River were no exception.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @ZeeGee - Oh wow! Anyone who will read your account in the spoiler will clearly see the difference between my bland basic explanation and your rich story telling. Your story is so emotional even without your video skills. I bow to the master. I am looking forward to your side stories.

Edit to add: I will stick with my DD spreadsheet. LOL

• Options

@Me1620 That is a Great story!!!

@ZeeGee yes yes yes PLEASE! We desperately need the side stories by you! I had no idea Michael was so well, <3 Michael! <3 before you brought him to life in your series, and I totally fell in love with him in your videos, and would love so much to see more of his life! Your spoiler is amazing!

• Options
    edited February 2021
    @DivaDoodle - Before I watched ZeeGee's stories, the Townie's were background players in my games as I mainly played with the households I created. I knew a bit about Bella & Mortimer and Agnes Crumplebottom. I had no idea that so many of the Townies had intertwining stories and across the various editions of the Sims. I definitely did not realize that a young Bella was in Sims 3 or that she was a Bachelor. ZeeGee introduced me to Michael and River.

Edited to fix typo - Agnes Crumblebottom LOL
    Post edited by Me1620 on

• Options
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee - Oh wow! Anyone who will read your account in the spoiler will clearly see the difference between my bland basic explanation and your rich story telling. Your story is so emotional even without your video skills. I bow to the master. I am looking forward to your side stories.

Edit to add: I will stick with my DD spreadsheet. LOL

@Me1620 I loved your story! No blandness there. :) But thank you so very much for your words. And for your spreadsheet skills :love: It makes me so happy to hear you've fallen in love with these characters as much as I have. :)
    DivaDoodle wrote: »
    @ZeeGee yes yes yes PLEASE! We desperately need the side stories by you! I had no idea Michael was so well, <3 Michael! <3 before you brought him to life in your series, and I totally fell in love with him in your videos, and would love so much to see more of his life! Your spoiler is amazing!

@DivaDoodle That statement in bold! Thank you for that. It made my heart happy.

So I will definitely plan on doing some side stories then. I love doing the music videos. I even had a song picked out for Michael and River's story but can't remember. Hopefully I wrote it down somewhere!
  • Options
    So I will definitely plan on doing some side stories then.
    YAY! you brightened my day! :smiley:
  • Options
    DivaDoodle wrote: »
    So I will definitely plan on doing some side stories then.
    YAY! you brightened my day! :smiley:

^ This

• Options
    It’s done. I can’t believe it’s done! Mixed emotions. 🥲

https://youtu.be/X2eiCUQDNvQ

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top