Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I enjoyed all the vids! Sorry I missed the last one too, but I'm sure I'll catch it later.

My favorite was actually the dancing!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited October 2017
    It's baaaaaaack! Hopefully for good this time. Next time I will sleep on it instead of getting into such a hurry and making mistakes. Mainly edited the end to reflect a scene that I cut at the beginning that explains who someone is. Stay tuned after the credits!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VvlaiJUGi0

@ciane Thank you! Glad you liked them. If you like dancing you might enjoy this current one too!
    edited October 2017
    bekkasan, thanks for bookmarking me. You're a sweetie :kissing:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @ZeeGee
    Ooooo, that scene after the credits! :open_mouth: My curiosity is piqued once again.
    Little does he know that Cornelia did the same thing...A-hem! :p

Wonderful job again! :star: I am loving this story SO much that I wait in great anticipation for the next video! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ZeeGee I'm loving this story. I lol when Jared told him 'Your such a girl'. That is such a Jared thing to say!!! I don't know much about the SV townie backstories as I rarely played them. :open_mouth: I do know some of them as I did have a story with Christopher Steele and Annabelle the ghost this year. I'm learning a lot from you guys that do play them. It will make me appreciate them more when I have a story in SV in the future. It is a super video and I enjoyed the dancing and Gunther and Cornelia's reactions to each other. :) Lolita is a naughty girl! She is one I don't know.
    @emorrill Thank you!
    Haven't thought of that but you're right, she kinda did! Just for better reasons. :)

@bekkasan Thank you so much for all your comments! It's so nice to hear that I represented Jared well! :) And Lolita, well, can't say anything without spoilers so will just say Lolita is Lolita. :lol:
    For @CravenLestat - more than just 9 seconds of the adorable teen Nancy!

https://youtu.be/fLul46CgGdE
    Thank you @ciane :*
    Anxiously awaiting the next video! :smiley:
    @emorrill Might be awhile. Next one is tricky...that's all I'm saying. :smiley: Thanks for being interested though!
    edited November 2017
    It's not yet 6 a.m. All I want to do today is curl up in my p.j's and work on my video for the rest of the day. But off to work I go.

I love my job, I love my job, I love my job..... some days not as much as others. :sleepy:
    edited November 2017
    I hit publish a little earlier than I meant to cause the thumbnail isn't ready but I'm working on it now so here we go:

PART 9!! Goodbyes

I love this episode. The writing was fun, the filming was fun, it was just FUN. Some of these scenes I've been waiting a long time to do so I went a little overtime. It was supposed to end around 6 minutes but I kept going. There's even an extra scene after the credits!

I'd love to hear what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9shaL8UECoE

Oops forgot to tag @scillakees and @emorrill
    @ZeeGee
    My comments in a Spoiler not to ruin the video for anyone. :)
    Oh yeah, thanks for the tag. <3

OMGosh Gunther goes off to college with Lolita!?!? :open_mouth:
    Nooooo!
    Knowing their history my imagination starts to run wild and I think, "Oh no, they will get close at college, hook it up, and get married. But then...what happens with Lolita later??" ;):p

That was a steamy kiss between her and Jared. ;)
    Wait...Lolita was arguing with Gunther so...did she break up with him before they head off to college? Oooooo now I wonder... :mrgreen:

Ugh, Gunther's dad found out who Cornelia really is... :unamused: But hey, at least they know she's "royalty" now right?
    (The way Gunther's mom was smiling towards her, that cracked me up! :lol: )

Girl, I dunno how you film these scenes so amazingly but these videos are Epic! :star: Great job! Loving the story! Can't WAIT for the next chapter as always!
    @ZeeGee Great video! I really am enjoying this. You really put the story together very well in the video format. I didn't think it was too long. It was over too soon. :) I'll have to start poking you like I do @emorrill for the next update. (by the way @emorrill when is the next Sam update? :lol: ) I really thought the post credit scene was very interesting!
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Great, as always. I enjoyed it a lot.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Great video! I really am enjoying this. You really put the story together very well in the video format. I didn't think it was too long. It was over too soon. :) I'll have to start poking you like I do @emorrill for the next update. (by the way @emorrill when is the next Sam update? :lol: ) I really thought the post credit scene was very interesting!

@bekkasan
    In Bold: Wholeheartedly agree!!! :smiley:
    I need to quit working on moving Sam's story over to my blog (but it's been SO fun!!! :mrgreen: ) and get to writing the next chapter. ;) I will do that today, just for you, because I luv ya! :kissing_heart:
    (It's gonna be COLD and I'll be stuck in the house anyway :p )

@ZeeGee Once again, fabulous video and storytelling! :star:
    @emorrill <3<3 I love you too! :love:

@zeegee see how good poking works? :::poke:::
    edited November 2017
    @emorrill
    OMGosh Gunther goes off to college with Lolita!?!? :open_mouth:

Knowing their history my imagination starts to run wild and I think, "Oh no, they will get close at college, hook it up, and get married. But then...what happens with Lolita later??" ;):pWell we know where she is and what her name is when SV boots up!

That was a steamy kiss between her and Jared. ;)
    Wait...Lolita was arguing with Gunther so...did she break up with him before they head off to college? Oooooo now I wonder... :mrgreen:No, they did not break up. Lolita was just tormenting Gunther. She loves doing that.

Ugh, Gunther's dad found out who Cornelia really is... :unamused: But hey, at least they know she's "royalty" now right?
    (The way Gunther's mom was smiling towards her, that cracked me up! :lol: ) Gretle is DEFINITELY team Cornelia. :lol:

Girl, I dunno how you film these scenes so amazingly but these videos are Epic! :star: Great job! Loving the story! Can't WAIT for the next chapter as always! THANK YOU SO MUCH :kissing:

So that's all I'm saying! Thanks so much for all your comments. :)
    Post edited by ZeeGee on

Thank you! I try to keep them around 5 minutes so people don't get bored but maybe this will be a trend. :smile: And yes, @emorrill ... we need another Sam fix. :)
    @emorrill <3<3 I love you too! :love:

@zeegee see how good poking works? :::poke:::

Hey it does work! I just worked a looooong day and I wanna go to bed but instead I booted up my video editor to start work on the next one...
    @ZeeGee
    Awesome,
    Awesome,
    AWESOME!!! :mrgreen:

No worries, I got Sam's next chapter started a little... ;)
    (In-laws visiting kind of hindered my progress :grimace: )
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    That last scene after the credits gave me goose bumps.
    @suzanna13 Wow, thank you for sharing that! Looooove it. :kissing:
  • Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    Stumbled across your Cornelia and Agnes videos and I really enjoyed watching! Hope to see more updates soon. Subbed on youtube.
    I regret some of my life choices.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top