Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @ciane Thanks! And yeah, poetic license. Just no way to film with Sims 3 machinima what I actually wanted to do. :)
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    That was simply brilliant!
    The fire effects, the family watching and waiting and fearing the worst. I was screaming at my screen "Run Gunther! Get out Gunther!" You really outdid yourself on this video. Don't get me wrong. I have been in love with this story since your first video but this was something else altogether!
    Lolita really did look dead! I shouldn't have been happy but I was ;)
    Cornelia's face lighting up and Gunther running into her arms - won't lie, I cried with happiness :)
    @Mikezumi Thank you so much for your comments. It's so cool to know that you were thinking exactly what I was thinking when I was filming it!! And
    when I filmed Lolita's death scene I was remembering a comment you made earlier along the lines of DIE LOLITA. :lol:
    Okay for everyone who's enjoying my story, I thought this was hilarious. Someone commented on one of my older videos about Cornelia being beautiful (which I loved of course) and thanked him, but then I realized it was the video where Lolita went nuts in the skating rink and didn't have Cornelia in it much. So I asked if he meant Lolita. He came back and said this:

'Nah.. Cornelia. Lolita is gorgeous but, Cori is... WOW. Also no more ambrosia for Lolita in my game! xD'

I have been laughing about this all day. :lol::love:
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Ive almost caught up. Now I want to go and resurrect some ghosts. But i dont have time.

Its very interesting to watch.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Well done. Very dramatic. I was a bit disappointed when i realised there was no more to see. I got all the way to the end. Hooing fir the next episedo soon.
    Karritz wrote: »
    Now I want to go and resurrect some ghosts. But i dont have time.

Lol!
    Karritz wrote: »
    Well done. Very dramatic. I was a bit disappointed when i realised there was no more to see. I got all the way to the end.

@Karritz Thank you very much! I'm about half done with the next episode, aiming for Friday. :)
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    Hi @ZeeGee !
    I binge watched this series on your channel some days ago and I've been meaning to leave feedback since then!
    So I'm just going to tell you, I absolutely LOVE this series and the work you've done with it so far, to me it's very clear you're putting a lot of effort and love in it and that's something that really gets to me. I also have a soft spot for townies in general but I believe that for most of us Sunset Valley sims are even more special than the rest and to top it all, we're talking about the Goths! with that being said I'm really enjoying your take in how Gunther and Cornelia came to be, you have no idea how I squealed the first time they saw each other outside the grocery shop! :lol:
    Also, I like so much the twist you came up with Lolita, the funny thing is that I've resurrected her a couple of times myself and in one of those times I actually had a plan for her to take revenge on Gunther by taking the Goth manor for herself (and Jamie Jolina 'cause she is the one who resurrected her :lol: ) and then meeting all the Goths that are available in other neighborhoods and making them part of the family, sigh... those were nice plans haha

Anyway, I'm glad I find out about this story and expect me around here next time you update :wink:
    Oh! by the way, I'm actually checking all of your other videos... even saw the chipmunk one :joy:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
    edited April 2018
    @Ziristha Thank you! It is for sure a labor of love. I’m so wrapped up in these sims’ lives that they seem real to me. :) Your Lolita story sounds fun to play out! That girl has everyone convinced she’s so sweet but...she’s evil I say!

And thanks for watching the other videos! I’ve thought about deleting the first season with Claire and Connor cause my beginning machinima skills were so...beginner, lol, but I still love their love ❤️ story.

Thanks for all your comments. The chipmunk video :lol: That was my pre sims life :lol:
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    Not a lot of action in this one! But moving the story along...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_aXwzFgU7c
    @ZeeGee posted a new chapter!! yes! *dances around*
    It's already late here (past midnight :lol: ) but I'm going to watch it before going to bed and tomorrow I'm going to leave my feedback! (probably after rewatching it haha)
    By the way I just realized I didn't respond to your comment! :worried: I'll do it tomorrow as well, I'm so sorry, I'm just really forgetful at times! :confounded:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @ZeeGee
    Not a lot of action?! What do you call a proposal, then?! ;) And what a beautiful proposal it was :)
    The fire really did a number on the house!
    Jared really is a dog!
    Agnes is lovely as a teen and lovely seeing Erik watching her piano recital :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ZeeGee Wonderful update!! I gave you a thumbs up over on YouTube.
    Wowsers!! Sister went a bit on the wild side! Poor Mom....she looks so traumatized.
    I'm just awwing and grinning over the proposal. So romantic. Love the picnic and shots of them romancing. Gunther looks so much more relaxed.
    Totally loved the shot of Jared shrugging! That was just so perfectly Jared. I snickered with that one! Hubby asked what was so funny. I told him.
    Agnes is a beauty! Is that her future guy? I'm blanking on his name from SV. I liked how you aged her at the piano instead of the traditional cake.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @ZeeGee New video! :smiley: You surprised me with this one when I saw your reply comment to me (and it was in your siggy ;) ) on the What Happened in Your Sims 3 Game Today? thread. (I actually watched it last night, but it was so late and I was exhausted and didn't want to reply as such. So sorry this is a little late. :kissing_heart: )
    Love the way you captured the damage from the fire, with just the right music, and then time passing, and the house is all fixed up again. (Good thing the Goth's are well off enough to get it fixed and not have to bulldoze the whole thing. ;) It's a lovely mansion!) I thought maybe you would show a clip of Lolita's grave in the backyard. :p
    I also love the short hair Gunther is rocking. ;) He looks FINE! <3
    The transition of Gunther's sister! :open_mouth: Mom doesn't approve of it, which doesn't surprise me. I hope she doesn't push her completely away. :(
    Ok, I saw Jared coming back into the picture and then when she went over and kissed him I was like, "Oh jeez!" :unamused: (It's a good reaction! ;) I really don't want her getting involved with him! He' bad news.....)
    And Jared proposed to another girl!? :astonished: Who's most likely carrying his child! Oh boy..... Then he all shrugs it off when she threw the ring on the floor. Wow.
    I think he's getting involved with Gunther's sis just to get back at him.... :angry:
    The way you captured Agnes' fingers on the piano! :star: She turned into a real beauty! (And I saw Erik Darling down there gawking at her before you showed it ;);) )
    Teen Connor :blush:@Charlottesmom will love to see that!
    OMGosh so cute those two laying on the grass together by the waterfall. <3
    AH! He's proposing! :smiley: That was so beautifully captured! :star: Cornelia's joyous smile, as well as Gunther's, and the way the ring was sparkling... <3 How do you get such a close up capture!? SO romantic! <3 I am like screaming with joy! :mrgreen:
    That was Gunther going to Jared's house right? I wonder what's going to happen there? :grey_question:
    Can't wait for more! :smiley:

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Agnes is so very pretty! Your time transitions are all very nicely done. Again, of course, I enjoyed your latest chapter.
    Thank you all for your comments. Had an emergency with my mom this morning and she’s being admitted to the hospital. It has been a crazy day. Will comment on all your wonderful comments individually when things calm down. <3
    @ZeeGee I'm sorry to hear about your Mother and will pray for y'all. :::hugs:::
    I hope your mom is doing better now.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @ZeeGee Oh no... :worried: Take your time getting back with us, being with your mom is much more important right now. <3
    I pray she will be ok.
    {{{{{Hugs}}}}}}
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Well, yesterday was kind of an awful day and didn't have much time to comment, so sorry about that.
    I just read about your mom @ZeeGee I hope she's doing better, don't feel like you have to rush back here, family is first, I hope you're okay too, try not to stress too much, I'll send you virtual hugs and good wishes your way :heart:

It feels kinda insensitive/rude to me to leave a comment about the recent video with the current situation with your mom, so I'm just gonna say I LOVED it for now and when you get back I'm going to go into detail :blush:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
    @Mikezumi @bekkasan @ciane @emorrill @Ziristha Thank you so much for all your well wishes. It has been an intense few days. She is doing better but not out of the woods yet. Heart tests this morning. Thanks so much for your support. <3
    Hopefully, it's an easy fix and she heals well. I'm glad she is doing better. Hugs and positive thoughts.
    @ZeeGee Hope the improvement continues. :::hugs:::

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top