Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @Mikezumi It really was! You could have knocked me over with a feather I was so stunned :smiley:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Hey @ZeeGee :smiley: How's life going for ya?
    Did that law pass?
    I can't wait to see the next video! :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill Hey girl! Life is just so busy. I’ve only done 2 scenes of the next episode! It’s taking me a lot longer to do a scene cause now instead of having to change the story to match the animations I can find, I can actually do my own animations, Which takes ages! Cause I’m so new at it. So part of me thinks I need to go back to just using others :smiley:

Part of that law has passed. Part of it has been shelved until March. There’s a lot of protests, mainly the younger generation protesting that the older generation is trying to ruin ‘their’ internet. It hasn’t affected my channel as far as I know. Some are saying as long as you’re not monetized you’ll be fine. And I never will be!
    This is not a preview, it's a prologue shot of Dina's personality! Originally this video was edited to Gold Digger, but then blocked by YouTube. I didn't re-edit, just added a different song. If you'd like to see it like originally intended, go to the video description which links to the original song and gives the time it should start.

The new song fit pretty well considering. I'd love to hear WHICH version you like best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT-4H2V1cc8
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I usually listen without sound, so I'm not the one to help out on that.
    @ZeeGee I commented on your channel before commenting here. :p

Love it! :star:

Only I couldn't find the link to hear how it was originally supposed to sound with "Gold Digger" :confused:
    (Forgive my computer illiterate-ness id that is the issue here. :p )
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I couldn't find the Gold Digger one, but thought the one you used was awesome! When I clicked on the link it took me to a site with a ton of trailer vid's.
    @ciane You don't like my music?! :tongue::smiley:

@emorrill Thanks, Emily! I LOVE getting comments on YouTube! It thrills my little heart. Um, you couldn't find the link cause of my computer illiterate-ness. :lol: That, and I was in a hurry to get to work! Fixed now!

@bekkasan I couldn't believe I found a song that matched the movements and the theme so well! The Gold Digger link is added now. I forgot it!
    @ZeeGee I actually prefer the one you found rather than the Gold Digger one. The Gold Digger is just too rap...hip hop...whatever it is called, and I really love the gal singing about her truth rather than a guy telling it. The other one has a mystery element to the beat and seductive sound to it that is truly Dina and works perfectly.

I'll have to figure out how to comment on you tube! lol I think I just need to finish my account. Silly me.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I just keep things quiet usually so as not to disturb the dogs or hubby. (Hubby works different shifts and sleeps during the day. If the dogs get excited about the music and bark, then they might wake hubby.) Putting in ear buds is just something I don't usually do. I have listened to your videos at times when hubby wasn't home.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @ZeeGee I actually prefer the one you found rather than the Gold Digger one. The Gold Digger is just too rap...hip hop...whatever it is called, and I really love the gal singing about her truth rather than a guy telling it. The other one has a mystery element to the beat and seductive sound to it that is truly Dina and works perfectly.

I have to say I agree with @bekkasan ;) They were both great songs, but I'm leaning more towards the new one.
    ciane wrote: »
    I just keep things quiet usually so as not to disturb the dogs or hubby. (Hubby works different shifts and sleeps during the day. If the dogs get excited about the music and bark, then they might wake hubby.) Putting in ear buds is just something I don't usually do. I have listened to your videos at times when hubby wasn't home.

@ciane ^Boy do I understand the struggle. :confounded: Thankfully our computer is in the basement or I'd have to keep the volume turned off too!
    bekkasan wrote: »

I'll have to figure out how to comment on you tube! lol I think I just need to finish my account. Silly me.

@bekkasan After all that work of editing it to the Gold Digger song, it was so annoying to find out that song was blocked. But after watching both a few times, I'm starting to agree with you! And the plus side is, I'm not going against my principles by promoting a Kanye West song. :lol: Ok sorry if any of y'all are fans but …. well I'll just leave it there.

Yeah! Come on over to YouTube! It would be nice to have you there. :)
    ciane wrote: »

@ciane
    I truly get it. My husband has to be quiet in the mornings and I have to be quiet at night when I get home. My earbuds are everything though! Usually cause I just want to watch YT when I get home cause I'm TIRED.
    emorrill wrote: »
    I have to say I agree with @bekkasan ;) They were both great songs, but I'm leaning more towards the new one.

@emorrill Shockingly enough, I'm starting to agree!

@bekkasan Do I dare hope for a Dwight update?! Saw you posted. Headed over.
    @ZeeGee Not a fan either. If I can understand the words and the words are not nasty, not promoting violence to women, not promoting drugs etc I give it a listen. I have a hard time with some because they are just too nasty for my old fogey brain!

I posted two updates! :)
    Episode 3 is FINALLY here! Now y'all know why I've been so absent lately. I really wanted to get this finished!

Oh and in case you didn't see the update on YouTube, I'm still showing this in small episodes instead of one big one. Cause it is taking me too long to finish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRFEuL6Oatw
    Gave you a thumbs up over on YouTube! Gave you a big ole' awesome here!
    The girls looks fantastic. Love the smirks on their faces when the cop drives by and they are not seen. So perfect. Thoroughly enjoyed it and you managed to show the difference between the two in such a short vid. I'm so looking forward to the next one. I was like 'What...babies.....duh....well guess the clock can tick for her too.'
    @bekkasan Thank you! And thanks for the comments.
    Tick tock, tick tock! We are going to get to know them better with every episode. :wink:
    @ZeeGee Awesome video! So worth the wait! :star:
    I'm trying to remember what happened in the last video you did before this one. :lol: I should go watch it.
    So, the sister's are con artists huh? ;)
    That's quite the gorgeous, provocative dress Dina is wearing while dancing there. :p
    So who's the man she almost married? (I will admit I had to look up info on Nina and Dina again because there's so much I'd forgotten...) And weren't they both involved with Don they just didn't know it? :smirk:
    Them arriving in town is sure to add some drama... I'm worried for the Goths! :worried:
    I'm so anxious to see what you have up your sleeve bringing them into town. :mrgreen: I can't WAIT for the next video!
    @emorrill Thanks! It sure took me long enough. :smiley:
    The last video ended with Cassandra realizing that changing the past and saving Erik made her mother disappear. Now we are working towards the WHY!
    The man Dina almost married was just a 'mark'. They ripped him off and left him heartbroken. Not sure if he will ever show up! Really, I'm not sure. :lol:
    There is a lot of sim lore about Nina and Dina - they were both involved with Don, who was also involved with Bella, they have an alien ancestor. Dina is a golddigger and Nina's the smart one. Can't remember what all else.
    So the Goths are in for more drama. It didn't end with Lolita. :smiley: All will be explained in the end.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

@ZeeGee Great video, I love Nina and Dina!
    @Brandontaylor Thank you! They sure are fun. And thanks so much for commenting on YouTube. Just saw your comment. :heart:
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

@ZeeGee You're welcome. :)
    Thread title change! I've been trying to make myself delete Cornelia & Agnes and just put 'The Sequel' as the title but I can't bring myself to do it. But really the story has moved on from Cornelia, and Agnes will only put in a few appearances. Sigh. The attachment is real
    @ZeeGee I do understand the attachment and hard to move forward sometimes!
    Look forward to the next episode. I thought you had got one in today! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top