Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited January 2018
    @emorrill @bekkasan
    emorrill wrote: »
    Wait...What, huh?
    Her mental breakdown couldn't possibly have been an act? :flushed: (just to get him back).
    Or is she really just THAT good!? :astonished:
    Oh no, she's certifiable!! But even the mentally ill can be
    ... devious little so and so's!!

edit: Oops I messed up those quotes, lol
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @ZeeGee , Part 3:

LOL!! Why do all females assume we do not snore, I always tell my husband I Don't snore!
    **Agnes is too freaking cute! When she and Connor had Triplets in one of my stories 2 of the girls looked like your Agnes.
    **SAD!!! I hope Cornelia is able to take care of Agnes.
    **Alfonso is a good guy, I like him...a lot.

Part 4:

Very ominous them driving in the rain, it seems bleak.
    **I know that house Mosquito something or another..
    **Agnes's bedhead...cute!
    **OMG!! I laughed so hard at Jared!!
    **I love how Cornelia looks after Agnes so well, there is total love and devotion there..

You're making me want to learn how to do videos!!!

:smiley:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @Mikezumi You spotted Erik! And having seen your sims, your Eddie is probably hot x 10. :lol: Thanks so much for all the comments. :smile:

@ZeeGee I played a lovely save with Eddy and my young SS and they had lots of kids together. Unfortunately my SS has terrible genetics :# Although I love my original tweaked Eddy, I didn't change him enough from his original and his eyes look a little unfortunate if you take off his eyeliner. In the last couple of days I tweaked Eddy heavily to fix his eye problem and a made a few other minor adjustments but then I couldn't bring myself to call him Eddy because I really got attached to him as he was. Because of this, Eddy now has a brother, John :p
    Here's John (left) and Eddy :)
    39142069214_8a0107812f_o.jpg

@Charlottesmom You are giving me a trip down memory lane!! Yep, Mosquito Cove is the house. :) And I was looking forward to the moment you saw Jared!! Love all the comments. Thank you!

You should totally learn videos!! It's so much fun. Just start out with something simple and learn as you go! If you look back at my first Saga video with Claire Ursine, oh boy, I've learned a lot. :lol:
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @ZeeGee I played a lovely save with Eddy and my young SS and they had lots of kids together. Unfortunately my SS has terrible genetics :# Although I love my original tweaked Eddy, I didn't change him enough from his original and his eyes look a little unfortunate if you take off his eyeliner. In the last couple of days I tweaked Eddy heavily to fix his eye problem and a made a few other minor adjustments but then I couldn't bring myself to call him Eddy because I really got attached to him as he was. Because of this, Eddy now has a brother, John :p
    Here's John (left) and Eddy :)
    39142069214_8a0107812f_o.jpg

Um, just give me a minute. Gotta find something to wipe the drool off my puter....

Whew!!! Double hotness. Eddy still looks like hot Eddy, and John looks like Eddy's even hotter brother!
    edited January 2018
    Part 5:

no job to be had, poor Cornelia, but she can make tons of money collecting...oh no they had to resort to dumpster diving! “I’m a princess!” LOL!!

Oh man you made me remember the story I was planning with Lolita and Cornelia and Gunther’s youngest son Timmy...never finished it, (it was actually a part of another story that is slated to be finished soon) he was going to de~ghostify her when he hit YA, they would have been in love by then. Yeah, I know the rumor she was Gunther’s first wife.. ;)
    **Is your Connor tweaked as a teen, mine looks different..I think I aged down a non tweaked Connor, Jared and Paulo..

I’m finding myself very engrossed by this story, I look forward to seeing where it goes! :)
    edited January 2018
    @Charlottesmom No tweaking, I just age them up or down! I do change hair and add a CC skin at times. I had to go back and watch episode 5 - I think that's Gunther you're talking about?! Connor is still a child in my story (Jared's little brother) and has only made brief appearances.

Your story sounds fun! Lolita in love with Gunther's child!! :open_mouth: I can't wait to see what you think about the later episodes!! I'm looking forward to spending lots of time catching up on everyone else's stories when I finish with this season!

Thanks for your comments, hope you enjoy the rest!
    edited January 2018
    @ZeeGee , Ohhhhhhh!!! So that is why “Connor” looked so different! I must have missed a blurb or did you not say who he is yet? I just figured because he was hanging out with Jared he was Connor, they are both teens right now in Misunderstood but yup I know Connor is the baby. <3

I know how hard it is to keep up with others stories and play when you’re doing your own story, only so many hours in the day! ;)
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
    @Charlottesmom I think I eventually come out and say who Gunther is, not soon enough though, huh?! I thought Gunther was pretty recognizable even as a teen! But it's natural for your mind to go to the two brothers cause....you know, they're the Frio brothers. :)

I'm pretty bad about expecting people to know all the SV sims and know their back story in this series so I don't explain enough sometimes. Huh, Emily? @emorrill :lol:
    @Charlottesmom I think I eventually come out and say who Gunther is, not soon enough though, huh?! I thought Gunther was pretty recognizable even as a teen! But it's natural for your mind to go to the two brothers cause....you know, they're the Frio brothers. :)

I'm pretty bad about expecting people to know all the SV sims and know their back story in this series so I don't explain enough sometimes. Huh, Emily? @emorrill :lol:

@ZeeGee , I pretty much use SV 99% of the time but like you said my mind just went to Connor since Jared was right there. But looking back (I went and looked again) and yes he does look like Gunther.

Oh I tell ya that @emorrill ...poor girl is so silly, she doesn’t know every resident of SV... (she’s never gonna see this right?? ;) )..I WUV You Em!!!!!!! :kissing_heart:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member

You should totally learn videos!! It's so much fun. Just start out with something simple and learn as you go! If you look back at my first Saga video with Claire Ursine, oh boy, I've learned a lot. :lol:

@ZeeGee ^You really have. ;) (Not that those videos aren't still awesome <3 )

It's been amazing watching how much you've grown as a video author. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Oh I tell ya that @emorrill ...poor girl is so silly, she doesn’t know every resident of SV... (she’s never gonna see this right?? ;) )..I WUV You Em!!!!!!! :kissing_heart:

@ZeeGee @Charlottesmom You two are so silly. :p
    Wuv you too B! :kissing_heart: I guess I can forgive you this time. ;):p

<3 {{{{Hugs to you both}}}} <3

You know, for as long as I've been playing Sims 3 (since it first came out, literally!) you'd think I'd be MUCH more familiar with all the residents in SV and their backstories. But for the longest time I would usually only play with my own created families and let the stories go from there. The premade sims were just townies and I never took the time to get to know them better. (Unless one of the sims I created married them which didn't happen often). I sure wish I had... *sigh*

B, I have you, @Mikezumi , and you @ZeeGee and many others who have shown me the potential of many of these premade sims and families (and pointed out their amazing stories!) that I sadly missed out on. So I thank you all very much for that. <3 You helped me see the light! :star::p
    edited January 2018
    Part 6:

Awesome song (I remember it from waaaaay back!), Lolita is a hoot! Cornelia is so serious and Agnes is all bouncy, very cute. When I was a cheerleader in 10th and 11th grade we didn't do all the dance routines the cheerleaders of today do..Very cute update..

Part 7: "He's like the the hottest guy in town!" LOL!! I'm loving Lolita.. :D
    "Are you crazy?" "A little bit yeah..!" OMG thank goodness I wasn't drinking my coffee, it would have been all over my keyboard! Dang Lolita DOES look nutso!
    **Poor Cornelia... :'(
    **LOVE the conversation with Jared and Gunther!!
    **Wonderful pan from Gunther's house to Cornelia and Agnes's house!
    **Awwwww...The slow mo eye blinkie...Love it!!

Wonderful chapter!

Part 8:

**Teen Gunther is growing on me...I never aged him or Cornelia down but he is really cute aged down.
    **Got a job with Gunther's mom...hmmmmm! ;)
    **The gazes..... <3
    **OMG! Your Jared is such a butt!! I love him!! <3 "You're going to have to be more specific.." "You're such a girl" LOL!! :D
    **The cheerleaders routine, excellent! I love how you added in the clips of Jared (and Gunther)...who I feel is going to hook up with Lolita (Jared).
    **The curlers...! Maybe I should stop being so paranoid about CC, there is some cool stuff out there.
    **I KNEW it, Jared you dog!
    **I thought for sure Gunther was going to catch Jared and Lolita!!

Taking a break, but WOW, I adore this story!! You are sooo good at videos, I love how you set up great scenes and emotions.. :smiley:
    edited January 2018
    @emorrill The first time I booted up Sims 3 I moved all the townies out and put my own sims in. When that computer crashed I got a new one, booted up a new game and decided to pick a townie and play for awhile to make sure it played okay. I picked Claire Ursine and the rest is history. :lol:

@Charlottesmom Loving all the comments!
    Part 6:

Awesome song (I remember it from waaaaay back!), Lolita is a hoot! Cornelia is so serious and Agnes is all bouncy, very cute. When I was a cheerleader in 10th and 11th grade we didn't do all the dance routines the cheerleaders of today do..Very cute update..

That was more 'drill team' than 'cheerleader' but I loved the moves!

Part 7: "He's like the the hottest guy in town!" LOL!! I'm loving Lolita.. :D
    "Are you crazy?" "A little bit yeah..!" OMG thank goodness I wasn't drinking my coffee, it would have been all over my keyboard! Dang Lolita DOES look nutso!
    Lol! Oh it gets better... :)

**Poor Cornelia... :'(
    **LOVE the conversation with Jared and Gunther!! Thought you would!
    **Wonderful pan from Gunther's house to Cornelia and Agnes's house!
    **Awwwww...The slow mo eye blinkie...Love it!!

Wonderful chapter!

Part 8:

**Teen Gunther is growing on me...I never aged him or Cornelia down but he is really cute aged down.
    **Got a job with Gunther's mom...hmmmmm! ;)
    **The gazes..... <3
    **OMG! Your Jared is such a butt!! I love him!! <3 "You're going to have to be more specific.." "You're such a girl" LOL!! :D

I was looking forward to your seeing this bit!

**The cheerleaders routine, excellent! I love how you added in the clips of Jared (and Gunther)...who I feel is going to hook up with Lolita (Jared).

OMIGOSH, HOW DID YOU KNOW?! That was awesome.

**The curlers...! Maybe I should stop being so paranoid about CC, there is some cool stuff out there.
    **I KNEW it, Jared you dog! You're GOOD!
    **I thought for sure Gunther was going to catch Jared and Lolita!!

Taking a break, but WOW, I adore this story!! You are sooo good at videos, I love how you set up great scenes and emotions.. :smiley:

Thank you! I am reliving the story through you. :)
    @ZeeGee , I watched the rest of the updates the other night and boy did you leave a cliffhanger!!!! I hope Lolita can get the help she needs, but marrying Gunther to get it..Ugh!! I know the rumor is that she was Gunther's first wife. That is why I was going to have to wait till Gunther and Cornelia passed on before I got Timmy and Lolita together otherwise it would be yucky. :p

I eagerly await you next video!! :smiley:
    @Charlottesmom Thank you! Yeah, that would be a little weird!

First scene done for the next one!
    edited February 2018

First scene done for the next one!

@ZeeGee Ah! I'm so anxious to see the next video!
    I'm curious as to how Lolita eventually dies. :flushed:
    And I really don't mean that in a horrible way, because we all know she does, I'm just greatly wondering where the story is headed!

You're awesome chica! :star:
    @emorrill Worked on it tonight for the first time in ages. Life has just been overwhelming lately. Oh yes, we all know what happens to Lolita Goth! And I do have a grand plan of how to get there. How well I can show that with Sims machinima is another story! :smiley:
    @emorrill Worked on it tonight for the first time in ages. Life has just been overwhelming lately. Oh yes, we all know what happens to Lolita Goth! And I do have a grand plan of how to get there. How well I can show that with Sims machinima is another story! :smiley:

@ZeeGee Oh you'll show it awesomely like you always do. ;)<3

Sorry life has been overwhelming for you. :cry: It has been for me too lately...
    I know trials and hardships are there to make us stronger, but sometimes when it all rains down at once I am like, "Lord...can you give me a break here?" :(

{{{{{{Big Hugs to you}}}}}}}
    Don't rush your story on my part. I just like to express how much I love it! <3
    Take care!
    emorrill wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Oh you'll show it awesomely like you always do. ;)<3

Sorry life has been overwhelming for you. :cry: It has been for me too lately...
    I know trials and hardships are there to make us stronger, but sometimes when it all rains down at once I am like, "Lord...can you give me a break here?" :(

{{{{{{Big Hugs to you}}}}}}}
    Don't rush your story on my part. I just like to express how much I love it! <3
    Take care!

Yes! I'm strong enough already, okay? Enough with the trials. :cry: Thanks for the hugs and for loving my story. :) Here's hoping our trials are short lived. :kissing:
    Booted up this evening planning to work on the vid and noticed the huge lack of TS3 art in the happy anniversary thread so spent the whole evening working on Brandi Broke from TS2!! Challenging all you wonderfully creative TS3 players to do the same!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934534/walking-bouncy-style-down-the-memory-lane/p1
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I loved your Brandi! Great job on that. You alse did a great job explaining why Gunther would marry Lolita even though he it wasn't what he wanted.
    @ciane Thank you! For Brandi and for the comment on the video. :)
    Part 14 is now up!! Got done earlier than I thought. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcnQnwApw0A

@emorrill :kissing:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @zeegee Awesome job. Loved Dad's comment to him. Call before!! Love the scenes with Cornelia and him. She definitely gets him! I don't know the kids. I'm not good on the SV sims like some simmers are.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top