Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    OMG I can't watch any more! I just watched Part 10 and I started out smiling my silly old woman smile about two boys becoming fast friends and then, next thing you know, I am crying! What a heart breaking chapter! I was going to hold off watching another chapter until tomorrow but now I have to watch another one to see what happens! You are killing me, girl!
    I should have gone to bed but I watched the next part and I was still crying! This time they were tears of joy and relief!
    I hope that David's cell mate makes him his B! :triumph:
    "I don't know. I kind of like dumpsters." LMAO I was laughing like a loon before everyone got Cornelia's joke and started laughing with her :D
    Gunther looked positively drool worthy in the dream at the end of the credits! <3
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    OMG I can't watch any more! I just watched Part 10 and I started out smiling my silly old woman smile about two boys becoming fast friends and then, next thing you know, I am crying! What a heart breaking chapter! I was going to hold off watching another chapter until tomorrow but now I have to watch another one to see what happens! You are killing me, girl!

What a huuuge compliment! Thank you.

I should have gone to bed but I watched the next part and I was still crying! This time they were tears of joy and relief!
    I hope that David's cell mate makes him his B! :triumph:
    "I don't know. I kind of like dumpsters." LMAO I was laughing like a loon before everyone got Cornelia's joke and started laughing with her :D
    Gunther looked positively drool worthy in the dream at the end of the credits! <3

Hehe, cell mate! :lol: I love that you got it that she was joking! Gunther ... :heart: Thanks again for the comments. :)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    @ZeeGee Hey gal! How's it going? :)

I'm sooooo anxious to find out the story behind Lolita! :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill First of all, whew! Hot Sam pose. Second of all, you're awesome. Thanks for loving my story so much. :)

First scene is done! Second scene is .... challenging. Trying to work out how to show something. I'll get there eventually! Hoping to have it done a week from tomorrow at the latest.
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @emorrill First of all, whew! Hot Sam pose. Second of all, you're awesome. Thanks for loving my story so much. :)

@ZeeGee Lol! :lol:
    Somehow I knew you would make a comment about my new siggy pic. ;):p

Thank you. <3 It's very well written and the videos are fantastic! :star:
    I wasn’t able to finish the latest episode and get it posted today due to multiple real life issues. Sorry. Trying for a week from today. It’s almost done but the last scene is hard and my time is limited right now.
    I wasn’t able to finish the latest episode and get it posted today due to multiple real life issues. Sorry. Trying for a week from today. It’s almost done but the last scene is hard and my time is limited right now.

@ZeeGee Thanks for the update. :)

And it's ok <3 {{{{Hugs}}}} We all know how life can get in the way and you gotta take care of you first.
    Your story is worth waiting for and I'll be here when it's ready...no matter how long it takes. <3

(Multiple real life issues have kept me from writing Sam's next chapter too. :pensive: )
    It's HERE, and earlier than I thought. I vegged all day and worked on it. Let me know what you think! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx4Gjh0NwDk&amp;feature=youtu.be

@emorrill
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ZeeGee Wow! Awesome. I saw the new video in your comment on my story. Watched while drinking my coffee this morning. Great way to start a Monday morning!
    I did not even think about how you would get them married. But, that was perfect. I knew Gunther would help her Dad, he's just that way, and am sure he still felt guilty even if he had nothing to feel guilty about.
    He's got the saddest eyes and I just want to make it all better for him.
    You are a great story teller and love how you are finding animations that make them so alive and help you tell the story.
    Dr. Severus! <3 Quite the hunky doctor! I bet @emorrill agrees with me! hehe
    @ZeeGee OMGoodness! I climbed into bed last night (almost midnight) saw your new video posted and I was like, "I MUST WATCH!!" :mrgreen:
    (I was near passing out I was so tired :sleepy: )

Wow! Just...wow! :astonished: The way you set up the poses, the hospital, the music, the mirror image! Holy cow girl! :star: You are awesome!
    (and yes @bekkasan the doctor is quite the hunk ;)<3 He looks a little like Goodwin Goode from Twinbrook. )
    Your version of Nancy is beautiful.
    3 months have gone by huh? And Lolita and Gunther got married!? :astonished: How did that happen after they broke up? (I mean, I know they get married I just wasn't expecting it like this :p )
    So am I understanding this right...Gunther couldn't handle Lolita's mental breakdowns so he had Nancy and her roommates caring for her? :confused: Forgive my confusion...
    (And what a hard situation...so so hard. :cry: He shouldn't blame himself, especially if he felt like he was doing the right thing.)
    Were we supposed to hear what was being whispered between both Lolita's?
    "You can't expect me to do that?" Umm...of course you can and should Gunther if she's your wife! (Sorry, I get worked up when I'm really into a story. ;) )
    This episode really hit a soft spot of mine because I know the reality of mental illness. :cry: My heart goes out to Lolita. <3
    I really hope Gunther's family will agree to pay for her care...
    Then Lolita's "other self" winks at her in the after credits scene showing their wedding. Just what the hey going on here?? The suspense is killing me chica!

I must see more soon! :blush:
    Fantastic job on this video!!! :star:
    :kissing_heart:
    I need to catch up but first I need to eat some breakfast. Looking forward to it :)
    edited January 2018
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Wow! Awesome. I saw the new video in your comment on my story. Watched while drinking my coffee this morning. Great way to start a Monday morning!

@bekkasan Thank you! :smiley:
    Yes, you really 'get' Gunther's character. Of course he had to help! And Lolita's last name was Goth so it had to come eventually. :cry:

Thank you so much for the compliments! It is sometimes difficult to find the exact animation I need cause I have so many now, lol. And then there's those times when I have so many but don't have the specific one I need so have to change the story a little. :grimace:

edited January 2018
    emorrill wrote: »
    @ZeeGee OMGoodness! I climbed into bed last night (almost midnight) saw your new video posted and I was like, "I MUST WATCH!!" :mrgreen:
    (I was near passing out I was so tired :sleepy: )

Wow! Just...wow! :astonished: The way you set up the poses, the hospital, the music, the mirror image! Holy cow girl! :star: You are awesome!
    (and yes @bekkasan the doctor is quite the hunk ;)<3 He looks a little like Goodwin Goode from Twinbrook. )

I must see more soon! :blush:
    Fantastic job on this video!!! :star:
    :kissing_heart:

@emorrill LOL...whether late for work or staying up exhausted, just gotta see that latest! I think we're each others' biggest fans. :lol: And thanks for all the comments but okay, now I have some EXPLAINING to do! This story is so clear in my head but maybe I'm not explaining well enough what's in my head?!

Major spoilers ahead if you haven't seen 12 and 13!:

EDIT: I typed out a big long spoiler post explaining everything but I'd like to try something. Can anyone else whose watched the series answer any of Emily's questions?! I'll repost my big explanation later or tone it down a bit, but just wondering how much of the story is really coming across. :) Sorry to make you wait, Emily! Or shall I PM it to you?

ANOTHER EDIT: I'm not liking that thumbnail for this video. I was running out of time when I did it so did it too quick and I'm not loving it. Thinking about changing it, making the MRS. GOTH more prominent
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    I need to catch up but first I need to eat some breakfast. Looking forward to it :)

@Mikezumi Hope you enjoy!!
    @ZeeGee Part 12: How lovely that Aggie made a friend as soon as she started school after worrying about it :)
    Of course, knowing Erik's future tinges it with sadness :(
    The Community College is a great idea until Cornelia feels comfortable about leaving Agnes for university :)
    It's true that Eddy (at least my version of him ;) ) is hot, but NO Lolita! Not nice!
    Gunther on his own looking so sad breaks my heart :heartbreak:
    Juice is NO excuse! How dare she have attitude! :#
    At least she showed her true colours!
    Part 13: Poor Gunther! He can't blame himself! :(
    Soooooo creeeeepy! The girl has totally lost the plot. I do feel sorry for her but she's too far gone!
    Nothing but skin and bones :'(
    Oh Lord! When did they marry? Ah, I see. He wants him to marry her to get the treatment!
    Poor Gunther :'(
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited January 2018
    @ZeeGee , A bit late to the party here but going to start watching this series, I adore Agnes and The Goth’s!! :smiley:

@ZeeGee and @emorrill explanation is in the spoiler that answers @emorrill's questions.
    Let me see if this explains it properly. They way I saw it was that Lolita's dad talked to Gunther, after he visited his daughters bedside and talked with the Dr. He knew Gunther could afford to get the treatment Lolita needed. Gunther didn't want to, but, Gunther being Gunther married Lolita so she could get the treatment. Gunther was not married to Lolita when she had the breakdown. He was married to her after the Dad talked to him and that is why he said "You can't expect me to do that" to the Dad. He married her because that is who he is and even as much as he disliked it, he knew she needed the treatment. He did not want to marry her.

@Charlottesmom You are going to love this story!
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited January 2018
    On part 2, I feel bad for poor Helen...It seems Cornelia’s parents do spoil her but like they said she does deserve it, she earned it.
    **Joseph “but I like YOU” complete with foot stomp..wonderful!!
    **Um...geeze Joseph you sure booked it over to Helen didn’t you... :o
    **Gonna have to binge watch this!!

i imagine making videos is more difficult than just doing a story with pictures, I love that you did such a great job with this, very well set up and presented, the story is wonderful too! I LOVE making up backstories....
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @ZeeGee and @emorrill explanation is in the spoiler that answers @emorrill's questions.
    Let me see if this explains it properly. They way I saw it was that Lolita's dad talked to Gunther, after he visited his daughters bedside and talked with the Dr. He knew Gunther could afford to get the treatment Lolita needed. Gunther didn't want to, but, Gunther being Gunther married Lolita so she could get the treatment. Gunther was not married to Lolita when she had the breakdown. He was married to her after the Dad talked to him and that is why he said "You can't expect me to do that" to the Dad. He married her because that is who he is and even as much as he disliked it, he knew she needed the treatment. He did not want to marry her.

@Charlottesmom You are going to love this story!

OHHHHHHHHH! :open_mouth:

I get it now!
    Goodness! I guess I was just too tired at the time to figure things out. :flushed: Thank you SO much @bekkasan !

Sorry @ZeeGee :( You did indeed explain the story well, I just got confused because of my tired, depressive brain lately. :cry:
    @Mikezumi You spotted Erik! And having seen your sims, your Eddie is probably hot x 10. :lol: Thanks so much for all the comments. :smile:
    @Charlottesmom So happy you're here! Really look forward to hearing your thoughts as one of your favorites has a big part, and another one of your favorites will eventually have a big part too. :wink:
    On part 2, I feel bad for poor Helen...It seems Cornelia’s parents do spoil her but like they said she does deserve it, she earned it.
    **Joseph “but I like YOU” complete with foot stomp..wonderful!!
    **Um...geeze Joseph you sure booked it over to Helen didn’t you... :o
    **Gonna have to binge watch this!!

i imagine making videos is more difficult than just doing a story with pictures, I love that you did such a great job with this, very well set up and presented, the story is wonderful too! I LOVE making up backstories....

Thank you so much for the comments and compliments! I had a whole side story planned with Joseph and Helen but abandoned that to stick to the main story. They may appear briefly in a future episode though! Making videos is SO much harder than doing pictures and takes a whole lot longer, but it's so much fun! I've seen references to your back stories in your sig pics! Once I'm done with this project (which takes major time) I'll get caught up on all the stories I've been missing! :)
    emorrill wrote: »
    OHHHHHHHHH! :open_mouth:

I get it now!
    Goodness! I guess I was just too tired at the time to figure things out. :flushed: Thank you SO much @bekkasan !

Sorry @ZeeGee :( You did indeed explain the story well, I just got confused because of my tired, depressive brain lately. :cry:

@bekkasan NAILED IT!

@emorrill I'm so sorry you're still having issues. But you don't have to apologize! I think my mistake was the title of the episode, which led you to think the wrong thing.
    The wink at the end was because cunning Lolita's plan to get Gunther back....WORKED

@emorrill I'm so sorry you're still having issues. But you don't have to apologize! I think my mistake was the title of the episode, which led you to think the wrong thing.
    The wink at the end was because cunning Lolita's plan to get Gunther back....WORKED

@ZeeGee Thanks sweetie. <3 {{{{Hugs}}}}
    Wait...What, huh?
    Her mental breakdown couldn't possibly have been an act? :flushed: (just to get him back).
    Or is she really just THAT good!? :astonished:
    Ooooooo I am so intrigued right now! I hope you get the next video up soon! :mrgreen:

@ZeeGee She is a devious little so and so! >:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top