The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @Teslachick2 Thank you! Next episode is almost done. :) Sorry, didn't get the alert that you'd commented here.

Anyone else having difficulties with not getting alerts lately?
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @Teslachick2 Thank you! Next episode is almost done. :) Sorry, didn't get the alert that you'd commented here.

Anyone else having difficulties with not getting alerts lately?

@ZeeGee People have told me they haven't been getting Notifications (tags) from me. :cry:

YAY your next episode is almost finished!!! :star: No cliffhangers, ok!? :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    emorrill wrote: »

@ZeeGee People have told me they haven't been getting Notifications (tags) from me. :cry:

YAY your next episode is almost finished!!! :star: No cliffhangers, ok!? :mrgreen:

@emorrill Same here, no notifications, but also no notifications when threads I've started are posted in. Frustrating! I've 'yellow starred' them for now, hope that will work.

Hehehe, no cliffhangers?! That would be a loooooong episode. :lol:
    edited November 2017
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    @ZeeGee
    OMGosh WOW!!!! :star:

I had a feeling Victor (Morty :p ) knew Cornelia and Agnes' dad! ;)
    Awesome backstory. Love how you put it all together. :)

So, Cornelia and Agnes' parents are dead? :cry: And they don't know it yet? Oh boy...
    Ok good, she opened the door for Gretle. Whew... ;)
    edited November 2017
    @emorrill I put that last picture in there JUST for you. No cliffhanger. :) And thank you for your lovely comments. :)
    Yes, Cornelia and Agnes' parents are dead. That's why they were on the run and hiding in Sunset Valley. :'( I'll find the episode and link it here.... Edit: It's episode 3 and I just cried watching it again. :tongue:
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    @emorrill I put that last picture in there JUST for you. No cliffhanger. :) And thank you for your lovely comments. :)
    Yes, Cornelia and Agnes' parents are dead. That's why they were on the run and hiding in Sunset Valley. :'( I'll find the episode and link it here.... Edit: It's episode 3 and I just cried watching it again. :tongue:

@ZeeGee Ohhhhh yeah that DID happen! :confounded:
    Oh hun forgive my memory.... :(

Thanks for adding that last picture in for me. <3
    But seriously if you wanted to do a cliffhanger I would've forgiven you. {{{Hugs}}}
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ZeeGee Awesome update to the story. Love how you put everything together with the backstory. Such a sad story of the two boys growing apart but so beautifully told.
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I sat through the credits saying "please open the door".
    So now I am very happy to know that she opened it.
    Such a sad story about past friends though it seems they did find their soulmates.
    @emorrill No problem, I have to go back and watch them myself sometimes and I wrote them. :lol: And you're welcome! It was a good idea to not have a cliffhanger this time I think. :)

@bekkasan Thank you for that lovely comment. :)

@suzanna13 Now I'm SO glad I added the picture at the end. Thanks for your comment. :)
    @emorrill No problem, I have to go back and watch them myself sometimes and I wrote them. :lol: And you're welcome! It was a good idea to not have a cliffhanger this time I think. :)

@ZeeGee Oh girl, Sam's story is SO LONG, do you know how many times I've had to go back and read it because I forgot stuff? :p

Even I don't know how many. :lol:

I'm SO looking forward to the next video and hey, even if they are 10-30 minutes long I will still watch them! :mrgreen:
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    It's here! Episode 10. :)

@scillakees

It would seem I can also confirm the notifications here are working to EA's usual standards. :/ That's ok. YouTube notified me. Great episode. <3<3
  • funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    It's here! Episode 10. :)

@ZeeGee, I'm verklempt. You did an amazing job with this story. It sure pulls on the heart strings. Wow. And I'm sure you poured your heart and soul into it. I love it! <3

edited December 2017
    scillakees wrote: »
    It would seem I can also confirm the notifications here are working to EA's usual standards. :/ That's ok. YouTube notified me. Great episode. <3<3

@scillakees EA strikes again. Didn't see the notice that you'd commented even though I started this thread and have it yellow starred. :grimace: Oh and thank you. :)

@ZeeGee, I'm verklempt. You did an amazing job with this story. It sure pulls on the heart strings. Wow. And I'm sure you poured your heart and soul into it. I love it! <3

@funkeeferret Aaaaw, thank you so much @funkeeferret, I had to google verklempt. What a great word. I do love this story. I was crying making this episode!
    @funkeeferret Aaaaw, thank you so much @funkeeferret, I had to google verklempt. What a great word. I do love this story. I was crying making this episode!

If you can instill this emotion in yourself and others through your writing and videos... well... you love what you do and it shows. :'(
    Isn't there an emoticon for happy tears?!

@funkeeferret Thank you so much. :happy tears emoticon here: We'll see what happens. Don't expect much. We're still asking for our LOL's back. :)

Okay, next episode is up to 5 minutes and at a good stopping place. Stop here and upload or keep on going? Decisions, decisions.
    @ZeeGee KEEP ON GOING! :mrgreen:

Oh and I totally had to look up verklempt too! :lol:
    @emorrill I kept going.... :wink:
    So you kept going, eh? I wondered what you'd do. Hey, after you guys said you googled verklempt, I googled it to make sure I at least spelled it right haha. It just seemed to be the perfect word after seeing the tears.... and I won't say anymore. Wouldn't want to give anything away. Well that's plum that they took away your lol. And i used the word plum because it seemed to be the perfect word for that too. ;)
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Loved that last episode! Am anxiously awaiting the next. I would have been the one to say that 5 minutes is long enough, so post away!
    @funkeeferret Sorry, guess I need to bookmark this thread in my browser instead of the main forum. :neutral: Plum does seem to be the perfect word in a lot of places now. Yep, kept going.

@ciane Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. I'm hoping to get the next episode out by Friday/Saturday. :)

@ciane Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. I'm hoping to get the next episode out by Friday/Saturday. :)

@ZeeGee Aww, we gotta wait until Friday or Saturday?? :weary:

;)

I know it will be very much worth the wait though. <3

In the meantime, hop on over to Sam's story thread. :blush:
    Hey @ZeeGee You working on an update today? :p;)

:mrgreen:
    @emorrill It is uploaded, just working on thumbnails and all that. Want a link? :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top