Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks! :) The next episode is about halfway done! I think it faster before I learned to animate. I'd have to choose an animation and then just go on. Now I'm like, hey, I can make the specific facial expression I want and so I then spend a week doing that. :lol:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    I understand the attachment too @ZeeGee . <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Sorry, I was super busy with the gift exchange and their stories. I didn't realize until now that you had posted a new one.
    I love their looks and it's nice to know that Dina really does want to settle down and raise a family. After all, she was married before. I never thought of Nina as such a schemer though. Interesting take on things!
    edited June 2019
    I did it. I changed it. We've moved on to the next generation!! Thanks @emorrill :kissing:

@ciane Thanks for commenting! :smile:
    You really know your sim lore! Yes, Dina's first husband will play a part in the new story. (I won't say who he is so as not to spoil the surprise but it's out there if anyone wants to google). I never played Sims 2 but researching the twins I felt like I got a grip on their personalities. Mainly, Dina is more the vapid gold digger and Nina is the devious smart one. So that's what I went with!
    edited June 2019
    UPDATE: The story of Cornelia and Agnes is complete, though they may make a few guest appearances. We move on to a new generation: THE SEQUEL!! So many more questions to answer! Why did Bella disappear? Was she cheating on Mortimer with Don Lothario as is commonly believed? And those Caliente twins! What part did they play in all this drama? Watch here (or subscribe on YouTube HERE to find out!
    I would appreciate so much if you like this story would go vote for it in Sims Film Fest!

https://simsfilmfest.com/
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    I would appreciate so much if you like this story would go vote for it in Sims Film Fest!

https://simsfilmfest.com/

I'm happy to vote for your videos @ZeeGee :smiley:

I go to that site and I feel lost...I'm not sure where to vote...? :confused:
    edited June 2019
    I understand. I've mentioned to other staff that the important things need to be on the front page, like the entries, or at least linked on the front page, but they don't agree. :disappointed:

To vote hover over the 'participate' link right under the SIFF banner, click on the third option down, voting.

Here's a link to the YT channel with all the Season 18 videos if anyone would like to see them all:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ZR9WwDiPTPVxXTWRKwcyA?view_as=subscriber

PS: Thanks for the vote Emily!
    Part 4 is up! Set to the song 'Stupid Girl' by Garbage, we learn a little bit more about more about Nina and Dina Caliente.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88CGwVmQ63s&amp;feature=youtu.be
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ZeeGee I cannot wait to see what they have planned. Don's looking good! I love 'juiced and sunburned'.
    @bekkasan Thank you :heart:
    @ZeeGee YAY! A new video! :smiley:
    Great song! :p
    So am I understanding that Don broke it off with Dina and she got all heartbroken over it?
    A new plan where they are being themselves eh?
    When Nina said "it's a small town, people will notice," what will they notice? :confused: Mortimer? Isn't it a bad thing for him to get noticed with another woman? I guess you just have something up your sleeve that will be revealed later. ;) Forgive me for feeling confused, I'm tried at the moment! :p
    Once again a fantastically put together video! :star: I want MORE soon! :mrgreen:
    edited June 2019
    Thanks, Emily!
    Great song! :pOne of my favorites!
    So am I understanding that Don broke it off with Dina and she got all heartbroken over it? Don was just in the middle of a 'conquest' and didn't have time to chat with her, so she was annoyed cause yeah, she pretty much knew what he was up to
    A new plan where they are being themselves eh? Yup
    When Nina said "it's a small town, people will notice," what will they notice? :confused: Mortimer? Isn't it a bad thing for him to get noticed with another woman? I guess you just have something up your sleeve that will be revealed later. ;) Forgive me for feeling confused, I'm tried at the moment! :pWhat she meant was that two lovely ladies moving into town will definitely be noticed in a small town, especially when people see them moving into the old Wolff manor! And those two do love attention. :)
    Once again a fantastically put together video! :star: I want MORE soon! :mrgreen:

Thank you for commenting! If you have any more questions feel free to post them. Sometimes it's hard to get across in video the story you are telling because it's in your head and you don't realize other people aren't mind readers. :lol:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @ZeeGee I watched the first two parts of the prequel again because they are so good and it's been a while since I visited your thread so needed to refresh my failing memory and I can never see enough of Gunther :)
    The Calientes Cometh: I'd be dancing, too, if I got away with a haul like that! :D
    Dina wanting to settle down ticked Nina's funny bone :D They seem very close.
    Oh! They are hiding out near Goth Manor! :o

Stupid Girl: Hi Don! I have always liked Don even though he is a player :D
    Sounds like quite the plan that Nina has thought up!
    No! They can't do that to my precious Morty! :#
    @Mikezumi That profile pic is priceless!! Thanks for all the comments too! I do miss Gunther. I am planning to do a video of him and Cornelia, not anything to do with the Sequel, just a music video, cause I miss him sooo much!
    Dina, Nina and Don are sure fun, but Morty is in for a rough ride! Can't say anymore.... :)
    edited July 2019
    Stepping back in time for a moment: The Prequel (specifically episode 20 with the Cornelia on the cliff scene!) tied with 2 others for BEST STORYLINE and got an honorable mention for best soundtrack! Given the experience and talent of all the other entries I'm shocked to win anything but so so happy!

SEASON 18 RESULTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsi3C_CB9lg&amp;t=1s
    Congrats @ZeeGee ! That's wonderful!! :smiley:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ZeeGee Congrats! I'm so happy for you!!
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Big congrats to you. You must be super stoked!
    @emorrill @Mikezumi @bekkasan @ciane Thanks so much everyone! And yes, Ciane, I am! Still in shock too!
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    @ZeeGee - Congratulations on your well deserved win!
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @Me1620 Thank you, Jodi!

And apologies to you all for forgetting to give your 'congrats' posts an awesome but I've corrected that!
    @Karritz Thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top