Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    AH! I LOVE it!!! :star:

I can't WAIT!!!

Sims 2 stories within Sims 3 for the win! ;):p
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @bekkasan Thank you! Take care of you, and hope your husband has recovered as much as possible.

@ciane Thanks :)

@emorrill Thanks! Sooo many good mysteries to solve in Sims 2! What happened to Bella Goth? Why was she last seen headed to Don’s house? We will see. :)

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Loved the introduction :) Agnes from TS2! I used to be so scared when I sent my sims on dates that my sim would get beaten with her handbag! :D
    Looking forward to watching the sequel when you have the time to make it :) I hope you are well and settling in nicely.
    @Mikezumi Thank you! I'll be crediting you for Bella's makeover in this series. She so pretty now, like she's supposed to be. :)
    edited October 2018
    Part 1 is up! This is basically an 'epilogue' of The Prequel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX4t_iu1WC4
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Part 1 is up! This is basically an 'epilogue' of The Prequel.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=iX4t_iu1WC4

@ZeeGee When I click on the link it says, "oops, something went wrong." :( And it's not the forum message, it's from Youtube.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited October 2018
    I got a message that I had to sign in to watch! It's because that is an edit link.
    You need the watch link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX4t_iu1WC4
    Gaaaah! Thank you @ciane!

@emorrill Did you find it?! Sorry about that.
    @ZeeGee Yes! Thanks to @ciane :blush:

Wow! You captured all those moments and emotions beautifully. It's like where one relationship ends another one is rekindled.
    My heart is truly breaking for Agnes... And I will admit that when I was single and everyone else around me was in a relationship and showing it off, you bet I felt angry! Jealous mostly. :pensive:

I think for Agnes though, it's anger and jealousy over what she could've had, what she was SUPPOSED to have with Erik and she doesn't find it fair. (Which it really isn't... :cry: )

Great video and interesting cover of that song. ;) Looking forward to more. :)
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited October 2018
    emorrill wrote: »
    I think for Agnes though, it's anger and jealousy over what she could've had, what she was SUPPOSED to have with Erik and she doesn't find it fair. (Which it really isn't... :cry: )

Great video and interesting cover of that song. ;) Looking forward to more. :)

Yes! You nailed it. And that is Raya Yarbrough. I looove her voice. And for some reason that song didn't trigger a copyright so y'all should be able to enjoy this video ad free :) I use to many copyrighted songs and get a bunch of ads on my vids. :expressionless: Anyway thanks for your comments :heart:

@Mikezumi Thank you :smile:
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    Oh poor Agnes!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@ZeeGee Sorry I wasn't around much yesterday so missed that you had posted this. Awesome! I was very moved by the story you portray with pictures and the song choice was brilliant. You got a thumbs up on You Tube and an awesome here! Wish I could give more than one.

I didn't play Sims 2 so I don't know much on the lore for that but you've given them awesome stories, happy and sad like life is. I've always been saddened by the story of Agnes and Erik the few times I played in SV. They were background sims though and back then I didn't give background sims a voice in my stories. I want to give that girl a happy ending someday! Perhaps somewhere in one of my Ballan stories!

Look forward to the next one. I hope things continue to go well with you and your family. Its ups and downs here, but, that is life and we have good days and not so good ones. We rejoice with the good ones and take them happily. :smiley:
    bekkasan wrote: »

Its ups and downs here, but, that is life and we have good days and not so good ones. We rejoice with the good ones and take them happily. :smiley:

I love this so much! <3

Amen sister. :blush: Amen.
    @Earcat Yes indeed. I'd say she deserves a break... wouldn't you?! :)

@bekkasan I've actually never seen Agnes in Sims 2 but I've heard about her purse swinging temper tantrums from reading others stories. She is quite the harridan! Someone on YT said they still hate her for attacking a couple and breaking them up from being engaged. The man was so upset he left flaming poop on the fiancé's door. :lol: I need to play Sims 2 more.

And to parrot Emily, Amen!! Thanks for all the likes and lovely comments. May you have more good days than bad ones. :kissing:
    Despite my determination to have the next episode out by Monday, it ain't happening. Too much left to do! I'm only about halfway through.

I'm getting a little desperate because this series has to be done by January, otherwise it could happen that anyone in the EU will not be able to see it, or my video might even be blocked because of the new Article 13 legislation. Or my whole channel may be taken down by YouTube. The final vote will be in January. It looks like it might pass. So bye bye small creators on YouTube. :confused::cry:

Anyway, I've edited this video to a specific song and I'm not about to go back and change everything!
    edited November 2018
    @ZeeGee Article 13 Legislation? Guess I need to do some research, but that doesn't sound good at all! :weary:

:cry:
    Post edited by emorrill on
    @ZeeGee More internet legislation I see. :confused:
    Good luck with the video.
    @emorrill @bekkasan So sorry, girls, Saw your comments when I was in a hurry then forgot. :/ Anyway thanks for commenting. Yes Article 13 is bad. It could put an end to YouTube as we know it. :s
    Jorgha Haq from Sims Film Fest wrote an article about the Prequel series and posted it on the front page!! I can't believe it! I'm in shock and awe. She says such nice things about my series. So here's the link if you'd like to see it.

http://simsfilmfest.com/
    ^OMGosh that is SO AWESOME @ZeeGee ! :smiley:

So sweet and you deserve it! <3
    @ZeeGee Congrats on the article. What an awesome review and I hope you enter the SimsFilmFest which I've never heard of but sounds fun.
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    You'll win the SimsFilmFest. Congratulations on the article.
    @emorrill @bekkasan @Earcat Thanks so much for the support. :blush:

Sims Film Fest is a machinima contest and there are some amazing creators that do machinima that looks like professional movies! They used to do the contest twice a year, now it is down to once a year. Machinima is dying off. EA used to make it, promote it, and promote the creators of it on their YouTube Sims channel but they've stopped doing that and don't seem to like other people promoting it either. A thread by the Sims Film Fest director was hidden in the 'build' section for some reason. Weird.

Anyway, I don't think I'll come close to winning but it's nice to be recognized. :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top