Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited August 2019
    Episode 5 is taking forever! Sorry everyone. OE so busy.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ZeeGee Bummer! Shame that OE is such a PIA sometimes! LOL

Of course it does pay the bills! :wink:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    What's an OE again? 🤷‍♀️

But anyway, your new video will be worth the wait @ZeeGee . They always are. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill offline existence! :smiley:
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    Darn that OE. But I will wait patiently for the next episode. :smiley:
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @emorrill offline existence! :smiley:

Oh.

With how often I text and am online you'd think I'd know that.

giphy.gif

Oh well. We all learn something new every day right? :lol:
    edited October 2019
    @ZeeGee Bummer! Shame that OE is such a PIA sometimes! LOL

Of course it does pay the bills! :wink:

@bekkasan True, and the bills have to be paid so that we can keep on simmin!
    emorrill wrote: »
    What's an OE again? 🤷‍♀️

But anyway, your new video will be worth the wait @ZeeGee . They always are. <3

@emorrill Thanks :kissing:
    We all learn something new every day right? :lol:

Everyday! Especially when you play Sims 3 :tongue:
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    This one took awhile! Life has been crazy busy. But part 5 is up and the beginning of the real story takes root. :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iz_nDKB344
    @ZeeGee Awesome! Worth waiting for. Wow...quite a few disappointed people. Love the expressions you caught.
    Great sister fight at the end! The music you pick is so perfect for the video scenes. You amaze me!
    @ZeeGee Squee! New video! :smiley:

Gosh girl if I could make Sim videos like this I'd feel awesome!! Great job! :star:
    I LOVED the scene showing everyone's face expressions as the Sisters ride into town, particularly Bella's. :naughty: You can just sense her disgust. (Not that I can blame her really...some of us women can sense the intentions of other women. ;) )
    I guess Thornton and Morgana got divorced and their ocean view house was put up for sale. :lol:
    (I'd LOVE to see you do a saga of Sunset Valley about them in the future! :grin: )
    Michael Bachelor huh? I don't remember any of the Caliente sisters getting involved with a Bachelor so this must not be from Sims Lore and is all part of your story right? ;) I never would've pegged Dina going for a guy like him, but she's got to have some kind of ulterior motive, being a con artist and all.
    They got married!? :scream: Just what is going ON?
    Sister cat fight...I can sense the guy viewers liked to see that. :lol: (As much as Michael did! :joy: j/k )
    Well hello Erik Darling. :blush: It would seem Cassandra suspects something too...
    I'm not sure what is going on in Dina's mind, nor in Nina's at this point (Was that Don Lothario she was calling?? :open_mouth: ) but I am so intrigued. You have me scratching my head and oh how I can't WAIT to find out what happens next! :mrgreen:
    @ZeeGee Awesome! Worth waiting for. Wow...quite a few disappointed people. Love the expressions you caught.
    Great sister fight at the end! The music you pick is so perfect for the video scenes. You amaze me!

@bekkasan Thank you for commenting. That was fun to film. Picking the right music is the hardest part!
    edited October 2019
    @emorrill Goodness where to start?! :lol:
    @ZeeGee Squee! New video! :smiley:

Gosh girl if I could make Sim videos like this I'd feel awesome!! Great job! :star:
    I LOVED the scene showing everyone's face expressions as the Sisters ride into town, particularly Bella's. :naughty: You can just sense her disgust. (Not that I can blame her really...some of us women can sense the intentions of other women. ;) )
    THAT'S IT! That women's intuition serves us well.
    I guess Thornton and Morgana got divorced and their ocean view house was put up for sale. :lol:
    (I'd LOVE to see you do a saga of Sunset Valley about them in the future! :grin: )
    So I was planning to have Nina tell Dina a short story of the Wolff mansion and its owners and what happened there, but changed my mind at the last minute and decided to film it instead for a future series! So it's coming! Eventually.
    Michael Bachelor huh? I don't remember any of the Caliente sisters getting involved with a Bachelor so this must not be from Sims Lore and is all part of your story right? ;) I never would've pegged Dina going for a guy like him, but she's got to have some kind of ulterior motive, being a con artist and all.
    Michael was Dina's first husband! It's sims lore.
    They got married!? :scream: Just what is going ON? see above, lol
    Sister cat fight...I can sense the guy viewers liked to see that. :lol: (As much as Michael did! :joy: j/k ) I so wanted to show him pulling them apart but just wasn't able to capture it.
    Well hello Erik Darling. :blush: It would seem Cassandra suspects something too... Yes, and yes!
    I'm not sure what is going on in Dina's mind, nor in Nina's at this point (Was that Don Lothario she was calling?? :open_mouth: ) but I am so intrigued. You have me scratching my head and oh how I can't WAIT to find out what happens next! :mrgreen:Yes that was Don, the Lothario, lol

You SO could make videos like this with your story telling skills. :wink: Thanks so much for your comments!
    As the video says, I tried to get the whole episode out before leaving on a trip and just couldn't do it. Ran out of time! So here's a preview scene featuring Don and Nina. Will they or won't they? :lol: This is a preview scene that is actually a part of the next episode. So stay tuned! (Do we even say that anymore??! We just pause TV instead of 'staying tuned' lol) ANYWAY....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27G-_rNcmPw

Also I'm changing the heading, this story really isn't only about Bella and Mortimer now is it, in fact they've really been bit players.... so far.
    Tease! :p

But I loved every second of it! :mrgreen: That smirk he gave her. :lol:

Sorry you weren't able to finish it before your trip, but it's ok. :kissing_heart: Life happens. How long will you be gone?
    @ZeeGee Loved the tease! Love the new avatar as well :smiley:
    Have fun and be safe!
    @emorrill Thank you! I'll be gone at least a week.

@bekkasan Thank you too! The new avi is more my real life look, glasses and hair up. :)
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @ZeeGee : Finally had the chance to watch all episodes. <3
    I bow to you and your talent!
    I can´t even imagine how long and hard you work to get this films made!
    Looking forward for the next episodes of the Sequel!!!!
    @ZeeGee - I can hardly wait to see the full episode. Your Sims 3 characters are so expressive. No one can call your TS3 characters pudding faces.

My current Sims 3 game is set in Sunset Valley. Agnes Crumplebottom and Gunther Goth kept showing up around town. Seeing them reminded me that I still had not watched all the episodes in The Sequel. I started at episode 1 so I could enjoy it all again.

I second what bekkasan said about your avi. So, you don't have pink hair in RL?

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @AlexaKry It does take a lot of time and work, which is why it takes so long to post an episode! Thank you for your lovely comments and your support.
    @Me1620 Thank you so much for your comments! I love so much hearing that seeing these characters around town are a reminder of this series. I’m so invested in their stories, too much maybe. (They’re NOT real, they’re NOT real) :D It’s good to see you here. I’m no longer allowed to post updates in my sig due to a forum ‘glitch’ so the same old episode 5 thumbnail will have to stay up.

I do not have pink hair in real life! I’m a nurse and any unnatural hair color is banned at work. I have occasionally put a pink streak underneath where it can be hidden. >:)

Thanks for stopping by :kissing_heart:
    @ZeeGee - I am sorry there is a glitch in your signature. I have subscribed to your YouTube channel so I do get emails notifications.

:kissing_heart:

@Me1620 Thank you! I love seeing that subscriber count go up!
    @ZeeGee - I love subscribing to excellent material!

It's finally here! Yes, took me long enough :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW5j9ZxAuhQ
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited November 2019
    @ZeeGee : he really loves his wife! Nice guy!
    Although they really don´t have much in common. :p (I like how he reacted to her explanation that the garden looked so sad! :D )
    Put this into a spoiler, thought that I was a bit silly to give a too detailed preview! :s
    And Bella is beautiful!
    Great episode!
    Post edited by AlexaKry on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top