Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How big will Brindleton Bay be?

I am asking this because it looks big, but I'm unsure if most of it is decorative like in the past or not?
I love the Art style for TS4 and I would, based on the other worlds you have done, love a bigger world, this is me complimenting you.

Comments

• ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Nobody knows how big it is until the pack is out.
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I'm guessing the same size as Windenburg.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Medium sized I think. But bigger than average.
  • DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    Every world so far has been the same size
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Well it's all speculation for now.we don't know what to expect until we get to play.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    From the shots that we've seen, it looks gorgeous and I'm definitely interested. My rotation is large so another "neighborhood" will be useful for me. (I treat worlds like neighborhoods and my sims move freely between them). It looks like it will be visually unique and interesting.

I did think that they needed to develop a suburban space with more room for pets, which they have done. Hopefully there will be a few blank lots to add in as well.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    edited August 2017
    DcD2510 wrote: »

I don't think they are. Magnolia promenade seems smaller a lot smaller than others?

Anyway, I hope quite big. I like building, and the different lots give me different ideas what to make.
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Personally, I hope that they have a lot more premade houses and lots in which to build on
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    Probably like the other base game or EP worlds. Magnolia promenade, Forgotten Hollow and Granite Falls are smaller, but I think they are to be considered "niche worlds". I mean, you can't even live properly in two of them and the third is very clearly for vampires.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

Well that couldn't be farther from the truth. Only two worlds are the same size and that's the two basegame worlds both with 25 lots spread out over 5 neighbourhoods. Magnolia Promenade has 4, Newcrest 15, Windenburg 27, San Myshuno 6 (with apartments), Forgotten Hollow 5.

I think this world will be similar in size to Windenburg, although I did find a world icon placeholder in the game files called something like 'The world with 9 lots', but I've no idea how long it's been there, could be nothing. I sure hope it's nothing, I want more than 9 lots!
  • FaybelFaybel Posts: 53 Member
    I'm really hoping for a bigger world for this, I'd be very disappointed if it were only 4/5 lots.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Probably windenburg sized I suppose? I would love a much bigger world however!
    Ugh one can dream haha. The sunset valley size would be my dream but I think the brindleton bay map might look similar to filipesims's Ventura Harbor map?
    https://filipesims.deviantart.com/art/Sims-4-Fanmade-Map-Sunset-Valley-643560843
    https://filipesims.deviantart.com/art/The-Community-Worlds-Project-Ventura-Harbor-650872258
    giphy_1.gif
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member

Well that couldn't be farther from the truth. Only two worlds are the same size and that's the two basegame worlds both with 25 lots spread out over 5 neighbourhoods. Magnolia Promenade has 4, Newcrest 15, Windenburg 27, San Myshuno 6 (with apartments), Forgotten Hollow 5.

I think this world will be similar in size to Windenburg, although I did find a world icon placeholder in the game files called something like 'The world with 9 lots', but I've no idea how long it's been there, could be nothing. I sure hope it's nothing, I want more than 9 lots!

oh my, a hidden placeholder? now I'm super curious as to when this must've showed up. . . I really hope the new world is larger than that. I don't know if anyone has gotten any answers regarding the new world's size.
    6riwm5.png
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    I'm guessing the same size as Windenburg.

That's what I'm hoping too.
  • Dawn767Dawn767 Posts: 38 Member
    Windenburg has the most going for it. I really hope this new world has beaches.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Dawn767 wrote: »
    Windenburg has the most going for it. I really hope this new world has beaches.

I thought it did? In one of the screen shots there is a sim and a dog playing together in a puddle on the beach next to the water. But I guess that doesn't mean that beaches will be anything special. Hopefully we go eventually get them as a lot type!
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited August 2017
    I really do hope it's big, I'll even take Newcrest size.

Gosh...I seriously hope that's a placeholder for another pack :'( , the town is too cute to just be 9 lots small.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    The screens that are out there show a lot of variety. Maybe I just can't piece it together, but it looks the same or even bigger than windenburg. I mean, they keep improving the worlds, I can't imagine windenburg staying the biggest specially since this world doesn't have apartments.
  • DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    What I mean by a similar size is that mostly, they are all still 3-6 neighbourhoods big and we haven't seen any over 27 lots, besides, Forbidden Hollow is a single/two Neighbourhood, so is the one that came with GTW and the one that came with OR, so they aren't worlds, in most worlds one of the neighbourhoods is a Park. I hope for a maybe 8 Neighbourhood World with maybe at least 35 lots of which at least 3-5+ could be empty. I would love one the same size as the Sunset Valley Design that I have shared in the past and someone put up here and is by Fillipo Sims.
  • LuvallthesimsLuvallthesims Posts: 5 New Member
    I hope it will have a lot of Sub-Lots ( as i like to call them ) like windenburg has
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    5 lots because why not give us as little as possible
  • saphnaelsaphnael Posts: 74 Member
    probably same as willow creek or windenburg.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Probably as big as Willow creek
    21mbz47.jpg
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    I hope it's the size of Windenburg.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    The size of a World is easy to exaggerate - look at Granite Falls. It has five Lots but absolutely tons of walking space, and it came in an EP. Well, Forgotten Hollow was simarly small, but it came in a Game Pack. We all hope for Windenburg/Newcrest sized lots and 60x60 areas.

Looking at the trailer, I'm guessing for at least four pre-built houses based on the families we see with Super-Loyal, the InterSpecies Couple's Antics, and Captain Adorable, a pre-built vet's as an example, and at least one large park.

Hopefully there will be lots of interesting walking room, like you see in Granite Falls, where strays will spawn. It's also perfectly possible that Brindlington Bay is being designed so that it will work for a horses GP.

After that, I can't tell how many empty Lots we'll have for US.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.