Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLEASE HELP! Game stuck on gallery.

PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
This
Wk6l57R.png
I wanted to like this lot, so I did. And now my game has been stuck like this for forever.
I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to have to end the Sims 4 process from task manager because then all of the townies that I remade today will be back to their ugly selves. And I remade like 5 households. It's a lot of work to just go to waste because of the gallery glitch.

PS: I cannot even close that window because the button is grayed out. ugh
Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

Comments

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Never mind. Alt+F4 let me save and exit. Lets hope it was actually saved.
    But it's such a weird glitch. And it's not the first time it happened to me.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Something similar happened to me yesterday. One of the people I follow favorited a family, so I clicked the notification to check out the family and decided to save them to my library. It completely froze so I just waited for around 2 minutes and it resolved itself. I thought it was because I wasn't actually in the Gallery (I had gotten there through the notification) but maybe the Gallery is just having problems overall.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    yakevinyakevin Posts: 39 Member
    Had the same problem today. But I’m a Mac user, after hitting all the keys I discovered it works with Command + W.
    That will let you save and quit.