Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FULL LIST OF CAT AND DOG BREEDS IN THE SIMS 4 CATS AND DOGS!!

Comments

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Really hoping we get Dalmatians and Border Terriers in Cats and dogs, I really want to add my own dogs to my games.
    Agreed. It's my favorite dog breed
  • Sims_for_lifeSims_for_life Posts: 195 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Really hoping we get Dalmatians and Border Terriers in Cats and dogs, I really want to add my own dogs to my games.
    Agreed. It's my favorite dog breed
    I might be slightly biased here, but they're one of my favourite breeds. Probably because I have one myself ahah.
    I am the champion, my friend
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I love all terriers but really want a Scottie. I recently lost mine so it would be nice to create a tribute. Also like Russian Blues.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It's tough to tell just how big our big dogs can get, but the Golden Labrador on the screenshot of the intro could be a good example, give or take a few inches.

Again, it depends on the flexibility of the CAP. It looks like we can make our dogs bigger or smaller within the parameters of the sliders, but how much leeway those sliders give remains to be seen. Big dogs can get very big, but they don't HAVE to be, it's just that a Great Dane doesn't qualify for competition standards unless he's over 30 inches.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    If we get Border Terriers (golden brown) I might be able to create my own little dog who was a mongrel. Same size but black, grew long hair and needed a haircut every Spring, growing a new long coat gradually again for our cold winters.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    edited August 2017
    Scottish Folds (cat) have been confirmed - foldy ears and all
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Yorkshire terriers will be in it as well. There's one in the render on the sims homepage.
    6riwm5.png
  • JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited August 2017
    I would love a Maltese2v279g4.jpgThis is my dog, who has been faithfully siting by my side since 2008 during every hour I have spent with the Sims 2, 3 and 4.
    Post edited by Judiland on
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited August 2017
    @rosegirl081409 I have to say that the Spaniel I see looks like an American Spaniel (you know like Lady from Lady&the Tramp).

3uzDO4X.jpg (one in the middle and on the right are American C spaniels--Mom thinks Cider ((the middle one)) might be part of another small-medium breed because of her nose) and Lady:open-uri20150422-20810-1vx0d7l_ea89f489.jpeg

cQKmY8E.png

maybe there's too many spaniel in England.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    Please, please, please give me dachshund (or corgi) and Jack Russels.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    golden retriver my kind of dog will be able to recreate my faithful golden retriver in game so happy same for my chocolate labrador
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Boston terriers, French bulldogs and beagles plus bengal cats- I can't wait for the expansion :)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I'm dying for a Border Collie and a Dalmatian, but I'm sure they'll be included. They are so popular breeds anyway. I'll also create my Luna! She's a stray, almost identical to a Border Collie, only smaller. Oh, so excited!!!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    BEAGLES the greatest breed of dog there is! Yay. If they have a Standard Poodle, do they also have a miniature and teacup, too? This is going to sound strange coming from a dog person that I am, but the Standard size Poodle scares me. I don't know why, either. Grandma always had miniature poodles, that she Showed. Debbie (make that Contessa Dee Dee) got the Blue Ribbon one year.

I'm hoping we'll get birds in this EP, too. I also love birds. My singer Sim had one of those really large birds in Sims3. He will probably miss not having a bird …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • HelkkuliHelkkuli Posts: 92 Member
    Is pembroke welsh corgi missing from that list or did I really only saw cardigan? On sims 2 both corgi breeds where missing but on sims 3 they where both present and since pembroke is the more popular one they will surely add it if they add cardigan.
    14453827.jpg

CHECK OUT MY CELEBRITY LOOK A LIKE SIMS AND DOG BREEDS FROM MY INSTAGRAM @anomitesplayssims

My origin id is anomites
  • Roxygirl0987Roxygirl0987 Posts: 67 Member
    Helkkuli wrote: »
    Is pembroke welsh corgi missing from that list or did I really only saw cardigan? On sims 2 both corgi breeds where missing but on sims 3 they where both present and since pembroke is the more popular one they will surely add it if they add cardigan.

Im sure there will be pembrokes too! I only put the cardigan because thats what i saw (corgis with tails) hopefully they will be included!!! I love pembrokes!!
  • Roxygirl0987Roxygirl0987 Posts: 67 Member
    I'm dying for a Border Collie and a Dalmatian, but I'm sure they'll be included. They are so popular breeds anyway. I'll also create my Luna! She's a stray, almost identical to a Border Collie, only smaller. Oh, so excited!!!

I could be wrong about the dog with the bandanna, it looks more like an Aussie Sheoherd to me and the reason i think that is i dont think border collies are any colour but black and white
  • ChiefBear39ChiefBear39 Posts: 56 Member
    I want cockerspaniels, German short haired pointers, and newfoundlands!!

If we got Newfoundlands though, I'd demand the kids be able to ride them like horses! XD lol
  • Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    Sonia016 wrote: »
    @Roxygirl0987 , I'm guessing that question mark breed is Shiba Inu, we have this breed in S3; it's a notable breed dog in Japan.

shiba-inu_04_lg_zpstgx27szv.jpg[/URL]

And also on the realm of internet! "Shibes" are basically a meme dog :D

I hope miniature pinschers and chihuahuas will make it in so I can mix those breeds and overpopulate my game with small chubby pupperinos like the ones I have home ♥️
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    as long as they have chow chows I will be fine (also there I don't why they changed the word for coicker (minus the I) into plum)
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    So excited for Afghan Hounds! I've been trying to make them since Sims 2 and they never turned out right xD Really hoping we can make a Chinese Crested as well.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • MeteorizerMeteorizer Posts: 30 Member
    Are Dachshunds gonna be in the game? I really hope so! They're my favourite dog breed ever!!!
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I just wanted to share that SimGuruEmory has been posting pet pics on their twitter!
    Here's a whole bunch grouped into a SimsVIP post. :)
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    So about 40 plus dog breeds according to speculation so far, but probably only a few cat breeds?
  • thediamondsim03thediamondsim03 Posts: 5 New Member
    I hope they have Bishon Fries and Cavalier King Charles spaniels as my dog is a cross between them!