Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[#BuildNewcrest Challenge] Day 97

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 - @Simslover163 - @friendsfan367 - @Shadami - @CathyTea - @simscognito

The next chapter will be Juju's final chapter. In the middle of writing the chapter and she's completed her Aspiration which concludes Generation 2. I'll finish out the day with her for Day 92. Day 93 will begin Angel's story.

Generation 4 Sneak Preview
    And I've selected the 4 sim selfies for Generation 4. One hangs out in The Sims 4 Challenges, Stories and Legacies, one is a Sim Guru, and two are general forums members who may have visited these parts of the discussion board or may not have, but they did upload their sim selfies to the Gallery and I snatched 'em. These 4 all have the ACTIVE trait as Generation 4 has to do with bodybuilding Aspiration and building the town's Gym.

Build_Newcrest_Possible_Gen_4.png
    We just need an heiress!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Active is not meeee. :3 well it would be... Could be .. I'm terrified of everything xD
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    Active is not meeee. :3 well it would be... Could be .. I'm terrified of everything xD

Do I get your sim selfie for Generation 5? :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Sure if you want her xD I'm pretty sure you already have one of them.
  • Options
    Sure if you want her xD I'm pretty sure you already have one of them.

Hmmm. I'll have to take a peak. I think this is a deja vu moment and I did ask you before. So maybe I do have your sim selfie.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @Shadami I have this one. :smile:
    shadami.png
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Yup xD thought you had her. and you have asked before :p which is fine.
  • Options
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 92 (Generation 2 Finale)

Noelle has been full of surprises these last chapters, but her biggest surprise comes as Generation 2 comes to an end. Juju embraces this surprise, but does Karlo? Find out as we conclude Jubilee's story and begin a new adventure with Angel Simself. There is still more to come with Noelle and Tony. Stay tuned as their story continues as we move to Angel's.

07-13-20_2-56-24-AM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Wow, quadruplets must be a handful! I've never had even triplets, but twins alone are so much work :D But good to see Karlo and Noelle's relationship mending slowly but steadily!
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Wow! Quadruplets! That's surprising! Happy that Jubilee got to finish her aspiration and yeah, that was a surprising way to end this generation! Looking forward to hearing Angel's story!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    I somehow didn't have this bookmarked any more. XD no wonder I missed so many parts and had to go back.
    What a sweet ending to this generation. I look forward to more
  • Options
    Wow! Quadruplets! That's surprising! Happy that Jubilee got to finish her aspiration and yeah, that was a surprising way to end this generation! Looking forward to hearing Angel's story!
    Me too regarding Angel. I'm excited to introduce @SoulGal7 , @friendsfan367 , @EuphorialQueen , and @Karilan into the story now. And it'll be right away within the first couple chapters as they're part of the Page Turners Club. Let the dating scenes commence. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Wow, quadruplets must be a handful! I've never had even triplets, but twins alone are so much work :D But good to see Karlo and Noelle's relationship mending slowly but steadily!
    I can't believe how angry Karlo is. Whomever created the teen pregnancy for MC Command Center did a great job on the moods. He has the hot-headed trait and it's really showing. I think the nooboos interactions will calm things down. Since I'm now onto Generation 3 with Angel, Karlo will be autonomously doing stuff. But the side story with the famous Tony Corleonesi isn't over yet, so we'll see more Noelle as well.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    I somehow didn't have this bookmarked any more. XD no wonder I missed so many parts and had to go back.
    What a sweet ending to this generation. I look forward to more

I did take a bit of a hiatus from it. So I'm sure others will read back. I know @AdamsEve1231 skimmed back to the beginning of Generation 2 to check up on a few things. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Oh my heart! What a beautiful ending to Jubilee's generation!
    P.S. quads?!? Haha wow! I had quads in my DMD story and I nearly killed myself trying to manage them. And triplets (with my own Simself's kids), especially triplet toddlers, were hard enough. Good luck Noelle and Anthony. Love the names.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    It's nice when you can read back easy. :3
  • Options
    P.S. quads?!? Haha wow! I had quads in my DMD story and I nearly killed myself trying to manage them. And triplets (with my own Simself's kids), especially triplet toddlers, were hard enough. Good luck Noelle and Anthony. Love the names.
    Well, the game itself will be taking care of the quadruplets for most of it. This next part we get to see the relationship between brother and sister twins as I continue the drama with the infamous Tony Corleonesi. So I may do quadruplet makeovers at those times as they age up. And I am glad you like the names. Will be fun to see who recognizes them.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

I even do it for my own stories. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

why are you making that face at shad usually you save it for me. lol, thts ff for i missed you.
  • Options
    why are you making that face at shad usually you save it for me. lol, thts ff for i missed you.

Apple-Beaming-Face-With-Smiling-Eyes-Grimacing-Face-Comparison-Emojipedia.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

I blame you. Haha. I started using the grimace face after I started reading your stuff. :tongue:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

So do I xD especially cause I take so many breaks and have so many stories going on in my head
  • Options
    Well, the game itself will be taking care of the quadruplets for most of it. This next part we get to see the relationship between brother and sister twins as I continue the drama with the infamous Tony Corleonesi. So I may do quadruplet makeovers at those times as they age up. And I am glad you like the names. Will be fun to see who recognizes them.
    I looked it up, otherwise I never would have known. XD not something I've seen before, but fitting. Very fitting. At least from what I know of Tony in his many variations.
  • Options
    May their first child... be a masculine child.
    :lol:

I was on a Chuck binge recently and they just quoted that Godfather line.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

I blame you. Haha. I started using the grimace face after I started reading your stuff. :tongue:

I accept all the blame for the usage of the :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif