The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Requests?

I am in the mood to create sims. Any ideas or sim requests?
Oh hamburgers!

Comments

• Amanda80Amanda80 Posts: 38 Member
    Hi. II realize you posted this some time ago, but what I'm looking for is a REALLY good SimSelf. I haven't the talent for it. I've tired, and ended up with good Sims, but none that really looked like me. I can give you a link to some pictures. Do you imagine you might be up to creating a me? :) The Sim itself would be your creative property, I just would like to have one in game.
  • Amanda80Amanda80 Posts: 38 Member
    > @Amanda80 said:
    > Hi. II realize you posted this some time ago, but what I'm looking for is a REALLY good SimSelf. I haven't the talent for it. I've tired, and ended up with good Sims, but none that really looked like me. I can give you a link to some pictures. Do you imagine you might be up to creating a me? :) The Sim itself would be your creative property, I just would like to have one in game.

I've just read that linking personal photos is not allowed in this forum. So, please disregard my request. Sorry about that.
  • Eliiana90Eliiana90 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have the same thing. I would love to have a sim that looks like me or my boyfriend. I tried so many times but it's so hard.
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited September 2017
    Amanda80 wrote: »
    > @Amanda80 said:
    > Hi. II realize you posted this some time ago, but what I'm looking for is a REALLY good SimSelf. I haven't the talent for it. I've tired, and ended up with good Sims, but none that really looked like me. I can give you a link to some pictures. Do you imagine you might be up to creating a me? :) The Sim itself would be your creative property, I just would like to have one in game.

I've just read that linking personal photos is not allowed in this forum. So, please disregard my request. Sorry about that.

I believe it is okay if you send the pictures by PM instead of publicly posting them. :)
    I'm not sure if you can PM as a "New Member" So I'll give you some likes and awesomes to boost you to Member :)
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Mandy0421Mandy0421 Posts: 15 Member
    Can someone make a Base Game sim of Nolan Gerard Funk. I cant seem to get his face right.
  • MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    Has anyone done a Ronnie Spector sim? Or would anyone create a young adult sim of Ronnie Spector for me? I just can't seem to get it right.

Thanks!
    Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,064 Member
    edited August 2022
    Hi,

Does anybody on here still take requests? Unfortunately I lost all of the creations from my personal (not online) gallery recently due to a technical issue requiring the hard drive to be formatted and the operating system reinstalled. The Sim I've been trying to recreate is the Simself I'm using as my avatar. I do realize it has custom content (hair and makeup), but I'm having a tough time recreating the face, which is otherwise vanilla game content. If by some chance someone on here is bored and doesn't have anything else to do I would very much appreciate help re-creating her. There's no big rush or anything - just thought I'd ask because there are people around who are way more talented than I am with CAS details.

By the way, we can communicate through PM if that would be easier.

Thanks.
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    Hello

Head on over to the CAS modding section and put in a request with the DNA team. They're excellent and will design you Sims and Lots to your specifications.