Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Color Wheel in Cats and Dogs Trailer

At one point during the Cats and Dogs trailer a color wheel can be seen. Do you think this will be exclusive to pets, and what are your general thoughts? I, for one, have wanted this since release and I am glad they are finally adding it after all this time.

Comments

• KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    they already said it was exclusive to pets
  • That_Fat_CatThat_Fat_Cat Posts: 85 Member
    Karallyne wrote: »

Oh. Well I'm disappointed! This makes me lose faith in the corpse of Maxis even more! I'm starting to regret paying full price for every expansion thus far and hoping that this game would, at some point, feel like a complete game.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Karallyne wrote: »

Oh. Well I'm disappointed! This makes me lose faith in the corpse of Maxis even more! I'm starting to regret paying full price for every expansion thus far and hoping that this game would, at some point, feel like a complete game.
    But they have said it from the start color wheel will not be added for Sims or objects they would have to recreate everything. We are lucky Pets even got it the way the go for the easy way out on everything.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    @That_Fat_Cat , since they at least added the color wheel for the dogs and cats, that gives me hope that whenever they make The Sims 5 they might bring back CASt and the color wheel for the base game when it is released. ;)
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3