Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas cats & dogs

simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
What are you going to do when you have your hands on the cats and dogs expension pack that has just been released?

I am going to give some townies cats/ dogs that suit their personality. Nancy Landgraab is going to get a faboulous poodle, Bob and Eliza are going to get a neat cat and a lazy dog etc.

I have already planned out a story for my soon to be sims that I already have created.
I'm so excited :smiley:
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    I'm probably going to give my current family at least one cat and one dog, possibly a small one, if they still live in an apartment, but I might just start a new family and have them live in the new neighborhood, and buy a vet clinic, because I can't wait to try that out. I also want to have puppies and kittens at some point so I can see what they're like.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I am willing to have Stone and two my alter egos to have dogs

Iggy Blossom
    A Dalmatian puppy and the owner of my pink alter ego The Male Harajuku Barbie. He was born to his parents DK and Wendy.

Wolfgang Sullivan
    A Cane Corso dog and the owner of French-born American DJ and hip hop musician Stone Sullivan.

Blaze Zowanski
    A Doberman dog and the owner of my evil alter ego Roman Zowanski. He looks aggressive and also had red eyes like fire.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited August 2017
    I am not going to play out the romantic scenario exactly,
    but I may cheat on the love relationship bars to have Brian in Love with Noelle and Abby in love with Brian.
    I am gonna need skates for the dog. ;)
    the-truth-about-cats-and-dogs-movie-poster-1996-1020265446.jpg

My current game has all my young adult sims aged down to toddlers and I really don't feel like advancing them without University.
    So this could be a nice distraction for a while.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    @floridameerkat Yeah I'm going to do that too :smile: but is it that we will be able to have pets in apartments?
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    I am willing to have Stone and two my alter egos to have dogs

Iggy Blossom
    A Dalmatian puppy and the owner of my pink alter ego The Male Harajuku Barbie. He was born to his parents DK and Wendy.

Wolfgang Sullivan
    A Cane Corso dog and the owner of French-born American DJ and hip hop musician Stone Sullivan.

Blaze Zowanski
    A Doberman dog and the owner of my evil alter ego Roman Zowanski. He looks aggressive and also had red eyes like fire.

U seem to be al for the dogs :tongue: me too tho
  • Options
    CK213 wrote: »
    I am not going to play out the romantic scenario exactly,
    but I may cheat on the love relationship bars to have Brian in Love with Noelle and Abby in love with Brian.
    I am gonna need skates for the dog. ;)
    the-truth-about-cats-and-dogs-movie-poster-1996-1020265446.jpg

My current game has all my young adult sims aged down to toddlers and I really don't feel like advancing them without University.
    So this could be a nice distraction for a while.

That's really cool I might do something simular to that :smile:
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    simgame wrote: »
    What are you going to do when you have your hands on the cats and dogs expension pack that has just been released?

I am going to give some townies cats/ dogs that suit their personality. Nancy Landgraab is going to get a faboulous poodle, Bob and Eliza are going to get a neat cat and a lazy dog etc.

I have already planned out a story for my soon to be sims that I already have created.

I'll probably try to recreate my cat :-)

that and maybe give my current family (or their descendants) some pets.
  • Options
    liliaeth wrote: »
    simgame wrote: »

I'll probably try to recreate my cat :-)

that and maybe give my current family (or their descendants) some pets.

Yeah I'm going to recreate my pet as well :smile: but there won't be a breed of my dog since it's an uncommon breed. She's pretty much a smalle doberman.(machester terrier)
  • Options
    Amber0922Amber0922 Posts: 73 Member
    Definitely going to recreate my own fur baby cat. He's a Ragdoll with some pretty unique markings so I'm super excited for the paint feature in cas!
  • Options
    Amber0922 wrote: »
    Definitely going to recreate my own fur baby cat. He's a Ragdoll with some pretty unique markings so I'm super excited for the paint feature in cas!

Can't wait :smiley:
  • Options
    millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    Here is a list of a few changes I'm going to make to my game:
    • The Goth family are going to be given two beautiful Sphynx cats. (they're beautiful in their own way... even though they're hideous)
    • The Pancake family are going to be given a Labrador Retriever. (my second favourite dog breed)
    • Introducing the Almerton family! They live in Brindleton Bay and have a Yorkshire Terrier and a cat of an unknown breed
    • Another new addition to the world of the Sims 4 is the crazy cat lady that I have yet to name. She lives in Windenburg and owns 7 cats.
    • And finally, the Koran family, one of the first families I ever made in the Sims 4, are going to be given a cat and a dog, although I'm not sure which breeds yet.

THE END! But that's only a short list of what I've come up with so far!!!!!!
    moss

• Options
    Here is a list of a few changes I'm going to make to my game:
    • The Goth family are going to be given two beautiful Sphynx cats. (they're beautiful in their own way... even though they're hideous)
    • The Pancake family are going to be given a Labrador Retriever. (my second favourite dog breed)
    • Introducing the Almerton family! They live in Brindleton Bay and have a Yorkshire Terrier and a cat of an unknown breed
    • Another new addition to the world of the Sims 4 is the crazy cat lady that I have yet to name. She lives in Windenburg and owns 7 cats.
    • And finally, the Koran family, one of the first families I ever made in the Sims 4, are going to be given a cat and a dog, although I'm not sure which breeds yet.

THE END! But that's only a short list of what I've come up with so far!!!!!!

I loved the part where u said even though the're hideous :joy: the almerton family is that a townie family or not?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top