Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats & Dogs Trailer - Your first impression

SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFWb3lgRpcE

So what's your first impression?
Z5yqGx5.png
Post edited by SupersonicAvalanche on

Comments

• Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    The four C's! Colorwheel, cats, corgis, and clinics. I was not on the pets train originally but now I'm so excited to play!
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    My thoughts in order as they popped into my head watching it:

"Yay a vet!"
    "Wow you can really do everything with your pets!"
    "New world!"

So yeah it looks good. A little voice in the back of my mind says to be cautiously optimistic though. I'm still worried it may feel empty for an expansion pack, again, and part of me is a little sad they didn't really cross it with Seasons like the joke from the guru last year lol, even though I never expected it anyway.

I will probably be getting this one. My only question will be whether I wait for a sale or not. It's already a long wait til November 10.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited August 2017
    There definitely was a fox meeting a dog in a trailer picture. I wonder if any other wild animals are included? I would love a real bear - they already have the costume haven't they!
  • Options
    LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    I screamed when it was announced even though I knew what it was. I'm psyched! Going to get it as soon as its out!
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.
  • Options
    esfireesfire Posts: 201 Member
    Yeah, It looks like theres some random "background" animals included as well even though theyre not the main focus. I'm very excited, I cant wait to throw my money at it
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    I'm in love with the hairstyles.
    Curly and long was all that I asked for.
    I'm SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. So ready to preorder it
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited August 2017
    First. Reaction was ehhheeeerhhck!!! Pure excitement! Then: yay new jewelry for sims, love the new hairs, vet career heck yeah, corgis!!, and yay I can make my puppy!! :smiley: I'm ready to order and I'd like it know
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    It looks amazing! There were so many things to take in I had to watch it a few times.thw pets look adorable and there is a colour wheel and little outfits and I assume from the grumpy cat and playful puppy they have personalities.
    I really like the look of the new world a lot, and the build and buy items look like ones of use a whole lot. I spotted several nice hairstyles and dang, I'm hit throughout my impressed and very excited! Can't wait to see more trailers and stuff as we approach November
  • Options
    LukeThePlumbobLukeThePlumbob Posts: 203 Member
    Absolutely can't wait for this Expansion! Looks REALLY fantastic!
    All of my thoughts and things I've spotted are in my Trailer Breakdown + News Video Here:
    website-banner-april-2015.jpg

• Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited August 2017
    While right now it looks like another previous EP redone with less stuff (though we still don't know enough about it), the trailer was REALLY cute, so at least it was a nice video to watch. :)

Though sadly I can't let myself get excited for it cause I still remember the limitations of City Living we found out about some time just before the EP came out...
    It's kinda sad I've become so pessimistic about this game's EPs...
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hey if we get radio stations in Cats & Dogs, I will be very happy! And if we don't get radio stations in Cats & Dogs, I will be upset as heck or I will be fine with it if we end up with Expansion packs and Game packs with no radio stations and Stuff packs with radio stations.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    It looks really awesome, I've been waiting so long for pets but I will say I'm a little disappointed it's only cats and dogs. I was hoping there would be smaller animals and parrots!
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I'm excited, but know I'll reflect twice with TS4 before buy something. I'll wait too see more, to make a choice if a buy or not.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I hope we will have a make cat video option or watch cat videos on computer.
  • Options
    TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    I've always wanted a vet career so excited!
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I loved it so much.

And it made me cry.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to have one of my Sims be a vet and have him take his dog for a jog around that beautiful new world.
    And of course making my own pets with that create a pet tool :)
    I'm also really excited about that fox (because foxes are pretty cool, and we probably won't get chickens in this pack, so they'll probably behave ;) ) and that bay window seat (I build a lot of Victorian style houses, it'll be perfect for that).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    I'm so afraid to be excited for this EP, because i know they will find a way to ruin it. But, vet career, omg omg omg, Pets can go for a walk with their owners, and SWIM :love: I really hopped that there is more pets like birds, rodents.......but i was already expecting this, and as far as they do a good job with cats and dogs it's ok to me, and so far i like it. Oh i almost fogot.....we can dress our pets?? Cool :) Anyone know if they can breed, omg if they can EA get my money already, if they don't it's a shame.
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I love every single thing I have seen so far. I like the window seat, I LOVE THE NEW CURTAINS! I like the shark suit for dogs, I like the costumes for costume party, I like the female overal I am very pleased pets won't be playable. I don't know I am super happy with all of that.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm so afraid to be excited for this EP, because i know they will find a way to ruin it. But, vet career, omg omg omg, Pets can go for a walk with their owners, and SWIM :love: I really hopped that there is more pets like birds, rodents.......but i was already expecting this, and as far as they do a good job with cats and dogs it's ok to me, and so far i like it. Oh i almost fogot.....we can dress our pets?? Cool :) Anyone know if they can breed, omg if they can EA get my money already, if they don't it's a shame.

Well you can make puppies or kitten or dogs or cats in the create a pet - so I would guess yes they can probably also breed them - but so far no one has said. Maybe ask Sims Guru Drake on twitter.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I expected a Pets pack. I will wait until more detailed information comes to light before passing judgement.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Top of the Christmas list for me :)
  • Options
    HimynameisHimynameis Posts: 336 Member
    This is the first EP I'm excited for since Gt to work. This looks like an actual EP too, unlike City Living, this looks like it'll actually expand on the game instead of juts giving us a world.
    What happened to the sims team? This year they have given us so many things people have been begging for whereas in the past they just did what they wanted to do...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFWb3lgRpcE

So what's your first impression?

I want this pack now. The curly female hair,costumes and clothing for cats and dogs and the new world make me excited.