Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freak Festival

ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
My Sim attending The Sims 4 new Freak Festival. She's keeping her distance.

eHVU3Z4.jpg

In the beginning this was kinda funny, now I'm just sick of it.

Comments

• plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Eh?

It looks like she would fit right in.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    Eh?

It looks like she would fit right in.

She better give good ole Samantha an invite while she's at it.
    6riwm5.png
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    I think she was just a bit shy at first:
    shy.jpg
    Now she is mingling like a boss!
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited August 2017
    @plopppo2 LOL. It helped her prepare for the freak parade that went past her house later that night.

I haven't been playing very much lately. I got the urge to start fresh with a new sim and a new house, but I just can't do this. It breaks the immersion and just makes me not want to play. Oh well, back to Sims 3 where the only freaks are vampires, witches, fairies, werewolves and zombies, which are so much more realistic (not). :D

Hey, that's it! We have a supernatural pack coming and they've already added some of the files to the game. Nothing to fix here, it just got a little ahead of itself. ;)
    Post edited by ClassicalSim on
    Why was this moved to the expansion pack section? This was not about City Living or the City Living festivals. This was about the glitch causing the townies to spawn with freakish outfits at night. :#
  • DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 298 Member
    edited August 2017
    There is a really bizarre cloth mix and match, honestly don't get why game doesn't fill out random sims for purpose spots with pre-generated sims from your personal gallery or among high rated sims at gallery before creating new. Seems the way random generator puts cloth together is just weird. Even saw one once going in a swimsuit with some thighs inside and a weird hat and what more.
    There is a really bizarre cloth mix and match, honestly don't get why game doesn't fill out random sims for purpose spots with pre-generated sims from your personal gallery or among high rated sims at gallery before creating new. Seems the way random generator puts cloth together is just weird. Even saw one once going in a swimsuit with some thighs inside and a weird hat and what more.

This glitch has been happening for awhile and they know about it, but it still hasn't been fixed. I usually take townies into CAS and edit them if their clothes bother me too much, but you can't change these weird outfits they spawn in at night because they don't fall into any of the clothing categories. Sometimes the same sim will keep walking by every few minutes and each time be in a different weird outfit, all with hats, gloves, stockings and everything else you can think of. It's so annoying.
  • JayGloverJayGlover Posts: 60 Member
    What is Freak Festival?
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited November 2017

This glitch has been happening for awhile and they know about it, but it still hasn't been fixed. I usually take townies into CAS and edit them if their clothes bother me too much, but you can't change these weird outfits they spawn in at night because they don't fall into any of the clothing categories. Sometimes the same sim will keep walking by every few minutes and each time be in a different weird outfit, all with hats, gloves, stockings and everything else you can think of. It's so annoying.

Have you tried clicking on them and changing them to their regular everyday outfit? I've found that in my game, the everyday outfit is untouched and remains fine to play.

Warning, though: I use MCCC to change sims clothes who are not in the household. It's been so long since I've played the vanilla game, I don't remember if it's possible to change a non-household Sims clothes without the mod. IIRC, you could. This option is a must for storytellers. I'm tellin' you, couldn't get by without it.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
    Cynna wrote: »

Have you tried clicking on them and changing them to their regular everyday outfit? I've found that in my game, the everyday outfit is untouched and remains fine to play.

Warning, though: I use MCCC to change sims clothes who are not in the household. It's been so long since I've played the vanilla game, I don't remember if it's possible to change a non-household Sims clothes without the mod. IIRC, you could. This option is a must for storytellers. I'm tellin' you, couldn't get by without it.

I've done it with sims passing by (not at the festivals), but it doesn't last. They just come back again with another bizarre outfit.
    JayGlover wrote: »
    What is Freak Festival?

It was meant as a joke because I was getting sick of the glitch where sims keep showing up in strange outfits which include every possible clothing category like hats/helmets, gloves, jewelry, weird glasses, etc.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2017
    They fixed a lot of that in the new patch - the only odd thing I see is everyone of the ladies wearing some kind of socks with their formal wear during the Romance Festivale. Maybe some people do wear socks with heels in their formal wear - lol - but looks a bit peculiar to me. But no more science glasses or helmets or totally craziness like up until the new patch anyway.

Yes I can change sims clothes without mods in manage households - I do it all all the time in Sims I like anyway.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    They fixed a lot of that in the new patch - the only odd thing I see is everyone of the ladies wearing some kind of socks with their formal wear during the Romance Festivale. Maybe some people do wear socks with heels in their formal wear - lol - but looks a bit peculiar to me. But no more science glasses or helmets or totally craziness like up until the new patch anyway.

Yes I can change sims clothes without mods in manage households - I do it all all the time in Sims I like anyway.

Socks and heels I don't mind. Socks and sandals on the other hand.. -shudders-
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png