The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Really a nice live broadcast

alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,403 Member
I think the ball pit looks quite good and the make believe animation of the spaceship was gorgeous. The play date however was plagued by the jingle-without-a-reason bug.

Comments

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Make believe is pretty cute! And I liked the furniture too. The ball pit didn't look that bad especially from a distance but I wasn't bothered by it to begin with.
    6riwm5.png
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I really loved the CAS stuff, it like doubles the options we have now. And the pillow chair is awesome, would look great in a teen room too :)
    I'm really looking forward to the pack, also to send my tots on play dates :)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,403 Member
    I really loved the CAS stuff, it like doubles the options we have now. And the pillow chair is awesome, would look great in a teen room too :)
    I'm really looking forward to the pack, also to send my tots on play dates :)

I hope the next patch fixes that toddlers can nap on chairs again! That will look cute on the pillows.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    How long was it?
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    It's one of the best stuff packs I think, and it's a must for me since toddlers have so few at the moment!
  • SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member
    Is it on YouTube as I can't. Seam to watch it on twitch or on simsvip
    Takes forever to lode , when it finally lodes it decides to crash or recode the page , for the ten minutes I did get to watch it looks good

Happy simming everyone
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    replay is up on SimsVIP. it's just shy of 1 hour; about 55 minutes
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    Is it on YouTube as I can't. Seam to watch it on twitch or on simsvip
    Takes forever to lode , when it finally lodes it decides to crash or recode the page , for the ten minutes I did get to watch it looks good

Happy simming everyone
    Yes.
  • SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member
    Thanks guys , I'm gonna watch it later

Happy simming
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Anyone else think that Oakenstead would make a great orphanage?
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    In the end I never watched it - so the appeal of this wasn't as far-reaching as it should have been.

Serves them right for killing my Sim.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    In the end I never watched it - so the appeal of this wasn't as far-reaching as it should have been.

Serves them right for killing my Sim.

Maxis is just going to broadcast it directly into your brain while you sleep. There's no escape.
    6riwm5.png
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    I watched most of the replay of the live stream. Graham and Drake are good hosts and showcased everything nicely without being annoying and like, "OHMYGOSH IT IS A NEW HAIR SO ADORBS OMG". I hope they live stream again, they make a good pair.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think they all could do a good job during a broadcast because they all are passionate about the sims. I think the problem with the broadcast before was that there were just too many people trying to talk and explain at the same time. Things got lost and points were missed and talk got side tracked. I think two is a good number of gurus hosting a broadcast regardless of who they are.
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Agreed. I wasn't into Fitness Stuff at all, and I was planning on skipping Toddler stuff too, but this broadcast got me to change my mind on that.

The boy's dreadlock hairstyle is really cool, and I can't wait to see a modder convert it for adults.
    Not to mention the jungle gym will be perfect for burger restaurants (as shown in the broadcast), and I really love the "make believe" animations and shader effects. Another modding-related thing for me, I can't wait to see someone extract that swordfighting animation for custom objects (I'm thinking functional TSM swords).

Okay, so I'm only really hyped for the CC potential, but it looks like a good pack.
    wJbomAo.png
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Cute pack and I really enjoyed the livestream. It is a good way of showing the content and I just like seeing people being enthusiastic about the stuff they work on. Why something was special to them.

The makebelive-stuff is wonderful <3 wish we could have a trait that saw the world like that.
    Imagine if insane sims would see little fishes swimming around in the air, be chased by imaginary monsters. If we got to see a little bit of that world that only they could see. Or perhaps an occult-sim that sees things. I just really enjoy the experience of having something that can/can't be seen, hope it will get used more and not only for kids.