Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Premades - 10 Years Later

1121314151618...Next

Comments

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Love this thread! So fun to see all the unexpected pairings and the stories you've made for them is inspired. I love the pets you've made for the families too, they fit the vibe you've created for them so well. I'm guessing Don didn't get a pet eh? I was curious to see what kind of pet you'd give him. Oh well, he probably wouldn't have time to devote to it anyway, too busy chasing skirts. hehe Thanks for sharing! :)
  • Options
    matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    I love the addition to the pets to the families. I've gone through my legacy family and started adding pets to different families too. It's the most fun I've gotten out of the EP.
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Wow! I just got caught up with this thread. It's like a fashion show and design show all in one! I only play one family and don't spend too much time on clothing but do you only use items from the packs? Saw some really cool ideas for outfits.

Yeah, totally cc-free. If you have a lot of packs you can make some really nice outfits.
    WonderAis wrote: »
    I've literally spent the last hour reading through this thread. The stories and pairings are so so good! Much more creative than anything I could ever come up with :D
    Well, I enjoyed that, so thanks! :p

I'm glad you liked it :)
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Love this thread! So fun to see all the unexpected pairings and the stories you've made for them is inspired. I love the pets you've made for the families too, they fit the vibe you've created for them so well. I'm guessing Don didn't get a pet eh? I was curious to see what kind of pet you'd give him. Oh well, he probably wouldn't have time to devote to it anyway, too busy chasing skirts. hehe Thanks for sharing! :)

Well, I didn't really see Don having a dog in his perfect apartment (I'm seriously pleased with how his place turned out) and he doesn't strike me as a cat person. But who knows, maybe Tina will occasionally smuggle in Waffle when she's staying at her dad's?
    I love the addition to the pets to the families. I've gone through my legacy family and started adding pets to different families too. It's the most fun I've gotten out of the EP.

Yes it's fun to match pets and owners. It gives a lot of variety in your game. I'm currently playing a vet in this particular save and it's so much fun to see all the premades and their cats and dogs come round.
    tumblr_ozqf2d1Vqh1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ozona66Vt11v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ozonew4Lke1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ozonnf2Ws21v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ozqehju5eL1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ozqf5qY8Tv1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ozqfxiDPxn1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    Don't ask me why nobody ever washes their dogs, it's a mystery to me too.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    lanasimmerlanasimmer Posts: 137 Member
    Sorry to revive the thread but @MDianaSanders do you know if you're ever going to post on here again? I used to lurk on here all the time before I even made an account lol.
    origin id: lanathesimmer
  • Options
    @lanasimmer I don't know yet. I guess I could update the Brindleton Bay premades some time, but I might just wait until we get another world and see if I can mix some things up (maybe there's someone out there for Catarina?).
    I do have this template as my active save, so I see a lot of these Sims and their pets stop by in my vet clinic - I've even had Don Lothario buy pet treats even though he doesn't own a pet... If you'd like to read that story, click here.

But if there's anyone else who is using this save and maybe playing the premades, they're free to share their stories and pictures here :)
  • Options
    Aloe2828Aloe2828 Posts: 28 Member
    @MDianaSanders I know it’s been a while since this conversation has been active but I really enjoyed your story and if you even wanted to continue it (20 years later perhaps?) I would be all ears :)
    Just keep simming
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited August 2018
    I love it especially the Cassandra Wolfgang pairing I always thought eventually they would end up together.
    Post edited by drakharis on
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Yea and am not surprise Mortimer into the vampires and am also liking this thread and love to see what you done season what done for the holidays, And I would love to vlad how he looks and is he still prime vampire of Forgotten Hallow?
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    This thread was a delightful read. Thank you to the OP and others who have shared their stories.
  • Options
    I just linked to this thread in another thread, and then I started to scroll through it. It fills me with so much joy to see all of this again :)
    I'm currently working on another, much smaller, project that also revolves around backstories, and I'm really enjoying it.

I'm not going to make any promises, but maybe I'll do an add-on for the residents of Brindleton Bay and Del Sol Valley (once we get that), it obviously does depend a little on what the new EP is like, and what its premades are like.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @MDianaSanders your thread is really cool! Loved what you did here, would love to see your Brindleton Bay and Del Sol Valley here as well.
    I started a rotational gameplay, and i will be posting it... Not sure if you like that, but i would be happy if you could take a look on it: Strange Oasis, a premade series.
  • Options
    motymoty Posts: 58 Member
    Totally awesome idea!
    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪, '𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 ★·.·´¯`·.·★

My Sims 4 CC Tumblr

3043168k08sckfabn.gif