Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Is Happening Here!?

Why does my sim lose his head when I try to edit his werewolf form in CAS? I'm thinking it must be missing CC, but I don't remember ever using CC on him. This is a Sim that I played when Supernatural was released. After I was finished with him, I saved him to my bin for later use. Now all these years later, I've added him to the world I'm playing as a townie. I need to check on him next full moon as see if he's headless or not :lol::D

1Xo8rVJ.jpg

ForYSgo.jpg
Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png

Comments

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    I don't think I've ever seen this before. Do you know of all the CC content he could be wearing? Maybe even something on another outfit. Skin and eye defaults or nondefault?
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Fireheart2010Fireheart2010 Posts: 148 Member
    glitch?
    peace_love_adopt_rectangular_sticker-r4646840974ac43558d16db15cbd53fcb_v9wxo_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

• Fireheart2010Fireheart2010 Posts: 148 Member
    Going back to look at your picture, I see your sim looks a wee bit tall. Whatever mod you have installed it seems as though your sim is too tall and so when you edit then this could be causing the game to crop off your sims head for the time being. you can either a. try reducing the height of your sim or b. just deal with the weirdness of the situation as you will not have a headless warewolf in game.
    peace_love_adopt_rectangular_sticker-r4646840974ac43558d16db15cbd53fcb_v9wxo_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    If you ever play him as an active sim you should definitely get him a horse.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    A headless Sim? Did he upset the local Queen? :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Going back to look at your picture, I see your sim looks a wee bit tall. Whatever mod you have installed it seems as though your sim is too tall and so when you edit then this could be causing the game to crop off your sims head for the time being. you can either a. try reducing the height of your sim or b. just deal with the weirdness of the situation as you will not have a headless warewolf in game.

Yeah he seem to have height and head size sliders

Nope, I don't have any custom sliders. I'm thinking it must have been some CC or something that I had when I originally played him back when Supernatural was released that I don't have now(I didn't have sliders then either). I took him back into CAS when I was in game earlier and made him human and then back to a werewolf and that seems to have fixed the glitch.

He's back to his wolfie self now :)

Dp47jdB.jpg
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png