Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Everyone - I am basking in update heaven when I am awake I find that I sleep more often than not haha. Keep them coming I am loving every minute of them and seeing your sims ♥
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    @OJenn get as much sleep as possible now that you can :tongue:<3

@Heckstress17 I knew that Livvy's time was near and that it might have happened this update but somehow I still wasn't prepared. I'm going to miss her a lot! I'm glad that Clover managed to get her out of the house one last time tho (thankfully, not in that hot dog costume lol). My heart melted when I saw Brooklyn and Livvy with Sunny. That kitten is so cute & adopting her was probably the best decision ever. Kittens are little bundles of joy. My cat-lover soul is at peace now :joy: ---- but daaaaang, Brook does have some trouble with guys. I mean, she has the best chemistry with Augustus, but she can't really be with him at the moment? What's with your sims not being able to tie the knot with the Loudon in your game??? :joy: is it a curse of some sort?? Or maybe she can actually be with him? Victor seems like a super nice guy, but anybody can see that they just don't click as well as her and Augustus. Looking at her juggling from one guy to the other is making my head spin (in a kind of a good way?? xD) I have this weird feeling that Brooklyn and Victor's last date/break-up woohoo might have consequences, and I hope I'm wrong :joy: -- Sunny, not you too! :joy:

@debjameswhite did I say already how much I love seeing your family tree? :joy: it's like a drug. I love seeing all your sims cross your games. I live for this kind of stuff <3 full households can be such a pain, but it means that your sims got themselves busy :wink: --- anyway, what's happening in your game?? Lovers??? Flings????? Sean what the actual- what are you doing?? :joy: do you even know how that happened or do you not have any clue? Sometimes stuff like this happens in my game too but I never notice until my sims start acting weird. Sean looks like he's on his way on accomplishing the supersim challenge and I love it :joy: and yet I'm kinda bummed seeing him having to deal with so many fans stalkers lately, I wish they could leave him alone for a little while, especially at times like winterfest--- but, I mean, dying on the spot might be just a little too much :joy: the last pic cracks me up, it's so funny! I hope everyone got home safely in the end and that no bone was broken beyond repair :joy:
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Kiwicantdie You actually did mention my family tree and I meant to say something about it! It makes me so happy that you look at it! I love it too. I have to say now that all of Flynn's kids are dead I'm breathing easy. I have a pattern I follow for how I track them now so I won't know what to do with Aimee since she is an only child! I'm super happy you click on it though. It's one of my favorite things.

This update is fun...well mostly...I hope you guys like it!
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 28: Best Laid Plans

I figured this would eventually happen. Aimee doesn’t want a life of blood dependency though.
    DGNrM.PNG
    DGNsx.png
    DGNsG.PNG

Caleb totally understood. Sometimes he wishes he didn’t live that life either.
    DGNtn.png

Back at home, Sean was passing the time while he anxiously awaited knowing what choice his daughter made by making a snow pal.
    DGNun.png

He was so relieved when she returned home still human.
    DGNuO.png

They enjoyed their afternoon quite a bit.
    DGNv9.png

Aimee met a young man named Seth who had come to the house to drop off some papers for her father.
    DGNw7.png

He had to wait, so she challenged him to a video game.
    DGNxm.png

She’s very serious about these things.
    DGNxR.png

Soon it was New Year’s, and there was more partying at the West house.
    DGNyn.png

Aimee had talked to Caleb about looking so young when he was her mother’s Grandfather and that he might what to change his look. He took her advice and came to the party with a more mature look.
    DGNzc.png

So many cats…
    DGNA9.png

Nicolette was getting good at spotting unwelcomed fans before Sean did. She was trying to keep him in a positive space.
    DGNAJ.png

This guy knew he was in trouble when he messed with Sean’s wife!
    DGNBl.png

I love all the family hugs.
    DGNDd.png
    DGNDA.png
    DGNDL.png
    It was going to be another good year.
    DGNEd.png

Seth asked Aimee out and they decided to go bowling.
    DGNFQ.png

He talked about her Dad the entire time.
    DGNGY.png

They still managed to have a good time though.
    DGNIq.png
    DGNIN.png

She did catch him a little off guard though when she told him what would actually happen if he said her father’s name one.more.time….
    DGNJB.png

Back home she confided in her parents about how annoying it is.
    DGNLo.png

The super fan was back and this time Sean caught him.
    DGNLP.png
    DGNM2.png

The family went to visit Atticus and Branden’s families. Poor Jamie is a little erratic.
    DGNNP.png

Just like her dad.
    DGNO4.png

Sean finished his final aspiration. I gave him the body building one next, but as this was his 3rd go…I’m not going to work too hard at it!
    DGNOt.PNG

However he did hit the gym with his daughter and get bombarded by paparazzi.
    DGNQe.png

Grampa Caleb was there. Poor guy. Why are you talking to your reflection when you don’t have one?
    DGO2w.png

When they got back home, Aimee and Sean had some nice father daughter time.
    DGO3d.png

They’re so matchy in their gym clothes.
    DGO4d.png

Poor Nicolette didn’t want to be out in the rain. She stayed inside and enjoyed one of her cats.
    DGO5n.png

It was finally the big day where Aimee would become an adult.
    DGO5T.PNG

She tried to hang out with Seth.
    DGO6F.png

Once again though, he was more interested in someone else.
    DGO7u.png

She decided she didn’t care and she just chatted with her Mom.
    DGO8f.png

Nicolette baked her an amazing Honey Cake.
    DGO8T.png

She decided she was going to get away for a while and she booked herself a week long camping trip.
    DGOjJ.png

The tranquility put her in heaven.
    DGOkk.png

It was chilly, but the stars were amazing.
    DGOo0.png

She has no shame over the color of her camping gear. It’s her favorite!
    DGOqS.png

She loved reading next to the fire.
    DGOsg.png

She was greeted by this super hot park ranger.
    DGOpt.PNG

“Oh hi…can you tell me about the park?”
    DGOtJ.png

She was a little flustered when she met him.
    DGOuE.png

Not one mention of her Dad. He had no idea who she was.
    DGOvl.png

What a coincidence hot ranger guy. I just happened to be jogging this way.
    DGOwF.png

Just play it cool Aimee. Just fishing here…
    DGOx5.png

Apparently they hug now.
    DGOxT.png

“It’s actually in my job description to fish.” He assured her as he set up next to her.
    DGOz2.png

Later that evening she invited him to hang out and of course he said yes.
    DGOzT.png

The campfire caught on fire annoyingly.
    DGOB7.png

Even more annoying? No one could put it out because apparently the clear shot wasn’t good enough.
    DGOBO.PNG

Everything was fine in the end though and Aimee cooked dinner.
    DGOCH.png

Ranger Brad thanked her with another hug.
    DGODk.png

She was a little tense during the conversation though thanks to the fire.
    DGOEz.png

He’s a good guy so far. He cleaned up after dinner.
    DGOFo.png

When she told a great story, he showed his appreciation.
    DGOFW.png

He also could see the humor in her goofy nature.
    DGOGy.png

They actually enjoyed just hanging out while they did their own thing.
    DGOHM.png

The next day was Love Day and when he showed up she shared one her family’s prized flowers with him. He wasn’t that impressed with it. Oh well!
    DGOIO.png

Originally she had planned not to take out the droid, but Ranger Brad’s reaction to her flower had her falling back on old comforts.
    DGOK3.png
    DGOKa.png

Unfortunately, Ranger Brad invited her to the gym and when she accepted it sent her back home where Peanut Butter immediately passed away. Sad ending to something that should have been amazing!
    DGOMY.png
  • Options
    SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    Hi OJenn! I'm like a year late lol, but I just saw your message about this challenge. I was reminiscing the other day about the Ebony and Ivory challenges as I was looking through those old posts. I may have to take a look around and see what I've been missing out on since I stopped playing after Sims 3.
  • Options
    Hi OJenn! I'm like a year late lol, but I just saw your message about this challenge. I was reminiscing the other day about the Ebony and Ivory challenges as I was looking through those old posts. I may have to take a look around and see what I've been missing out on since I stopped playing after Sims 3.

Yessss! Join us ♥
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    I finally have an update! I'll be back to comment on everyone's awesome updates soon :smile:

Poor Andy is not having the smoothest transition into childhood :frowning: The monster has been harassing her non-stop...
    h1.png

Thankfully dad is always there to save her :smile: (Meanwhile, dad really needs a good nights' sleep, or a vacation...lol)
    h2.png

Andy took to school like a fish to water. She brought home her first project and immediately got to work without any help. That's my heiress :smirk:
    h3.png

It's getting more and more competitive every day in the Riggs house. Can't be shown up by your little sister--that's like against sibling code, right?
    h5.png

Despite being a literal Genius, even Leo's struggling to keep up. "Uh...goobleck is yellow, right? Or is that melacoo? Think, Leo, think! I know this!!!"
    h4.png

Andy always "wins" and she always makes sure everyone knows it too... "Take that, big bros! Who's the smartest? I'M THE SMARTEST!"
    h6.png

....several hours later.... "This was so not worth it" :lol:
    h7.png

Sev is killin' it at her job--she's one promotion away from being a celebrity chef! She's even thinking about opening her own restaurant in the future. Orion is very supportive, as you can see. He's a little too young to sample the drinks, but he sure loves the snacks.
    h8.png

"That looks fun, mom! Maybe I'll be a bartender when I grow up." Big aspirations, this one :wink:
    h9.png

Blakely has been coming over after school a lot--she and Andy are best friends. I'm not sure she's the best influence ever though... "Hey Andy, let's go to the park after dark! I hear the plants glow at night!" no no no no no :flushed:
    h10.png

And that's exactly what they did...thankfully no one messed with the glowing plants :tired_face: Andy was too preoccupied with the cute boy her brother was talking to...
    h11.png

Orion made his first non-family friend!! That's a pretty big win in my book lol
    h13.png

Of course as soon as he came over to the playground and gave her the look, Andy immediately started playing hard to get lol.
    h14.png

Meanwhile, sweet little Leo played chess by himself all night. My sweet, sweet boy :bawling:
    h12.png

Reed has been working himself to death, but he FINALLY did it--he's officially level 10 in the scientist career!! I'm really digging the mad scientist look on him :smirk:
    h15.png

Just in time too, because it's time for baby Cassiopeia to enter toddlerhood! They decided against a big party, since they haven't really told anyone that they have an alien child yet... :grimace:
    h16.png

AND SHE'S SO CUTE!! Her pointy little ears :love:
    h17.png

She aged up with the clingy trait--which I hate waaay more than the fussy trait. Let's hope the cuteness outweighs the inevitable temper tantrums... :grimace:
    h18.png

At this point the upstairs got a major overhaul. First up, the toddler room. Of course most of her toys are Reed's old inventions lol. Hey, at least they double as night lights!
    h20.png

I tried to keep the space/sky theme, but I wanted a more fun, colorful room in general. I was very out of my comfort zone using actual color for once, so someone please tell me if it's atrocious lol
    h21.png

Next up was Andy's room. She acts the "oldest" out of everyone (well, the most like a teenager, anyway :lol: ), so I tried to make it look more like a teenager's room--lights, music, and tons of clutter.
    h22.png
    h23.png

The boys' room was a real challenge. For being so close in age, they have such different personalities! Orion is definitely a jock, and Leo is a total geek. At least they're both in scouts...
    h24.png

...and they both love voidcritters!
    h25.png
    h26.png

Finally, the master. Neither Reed nor Philomena have a distinct "style," so I just went with "classic Roswell Strangerville" for this room--warm colors, quirky furniture, and desert art. I might change the curtains and add some plants, but other than that, I'm happy with it.
    h27.png
    h28.png

The master bathroom also got an update since they can finally afford decent furnishings lol. I kept the colors calmer in here to off-set the crazy bedroom colors.
    h29.png

I'll finish this update with an overview of the second floor...the first floor is still a work-in-progress, and I have no idea what to do with the landing. It's too big to leave empty, but it's too small put anything useful in :tired_face: I'm open to suggestions!
    h30.png
  • Options
    @JordanNicoleJJ - You want to come decorate for me? I love what you've done with the place. A+ on the kid's rooms! Reed the mad scientist looks quite dastardly in his get up with the sciency monocole :lol: The kid's school projects never get old I love seeing them all.

@debjameswhite - Aww Aimee turning down Caleb was a little sad he is my favorite of all the vampires. Your sims definitely know how to party, just look at Nicolette in the background there raising a toast. Hopefully, Seth likes Aimee for more than just her dad, he is quite the handsome fellow. Getting away from the spotlight of her father must be nice, Granite Falls is the perfect spot. Oh wow, that park ranger is very very hot!!

• Options
    In my last few updates Savannah had met and fallen for the Grand Vampire himself, Vlad.
    f8e39ae18e.png

Her career and fame afforded her the opportunity to move into a bigger place in the Spice District.
    f8e39ae18e.png

She took some time to get settled into her new apartment
    6f1ea9ba4c.jpg

Hung out with her girlfriends
    9901bd2dd0.jpg

7c28abf963.jpg

And even got a new companion to keep her company, Vein
    390d9a6e28.jpg

Meanwhile, she hadn't heard from Vlad for weeks and was starting to worry. So she set out to the park to clear her head.
    9b763f21b3.jpg

e6e7ff8324.jpg

For a while, she focused on her work and tried hard not to think of Vlad
    e1c723a25a.jpg

After a few more weeks her good friend Akira stepped in, he was one of the first people she met when she got to San Myshuno along with Penny and Miko.
    d98e5ee2ee.png

Akira is a great listener but he also had feelings for Savannah, he let her vent her frustrations but tried not to come on too strong.
    638141d5ab.png

Ever since that night Akira has been coming over more and more, he pet sits while Savannah goes to work.acf634cfb4.jpg

Hopefully, Savannah will see him as more than a friend, he's a great guy ♥
    acf634cfb4.jpg

Eventually, Savannah had enough of waiting to hear from Vlad and took matters into her own hands.
    1039adc96d.jpg

She confronted Vlad and he just yelled at her, that made her angry which turned into an argument.
    b3c5a838cc.jpg

Savannah was done, officially.
    2fbb49134d.jpg

She left a sad Vlad behind and didn't look back.
    656d151b7c.jpg
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    It's awesome logging on to a bunch of updates and replies :mrgreen: I played a bit today so I'll have an update in the near future.

@Kiwicantdie - You're so right! The universe just doesn't want the Loudon guys to be with the Riggs girls and idk why!? I was totally hoping risky woohoo would take the wheel but it completely failed me. I actually had to make decisions myself lol ugh adulting :tongue: Oh and btw I love your new signature :heart:

@debjameswhite - I gotta agree with @Kiwicantdie and say your family tree is endlessly amusing. You've done a super impressive job keeping up with all the extended family members, and I check it out just about every other update. Anyway, I'm super glad to see you posted more updates :) I gotta admit I feel kinda bad for grandpa Caleb. He just wants to give his family members the gift of immortality so he won't be left wandering the world alone :disappointed: Not that I don't think Aimee made a smart choice. I like that she was able to convince him to update his look. He looks like a completely different sim now. The pic of him talking to his non reflection in the gym mirror made me smile. I'm bummed that Seth was more interested in Aimee's famous father than getting to know her. I'm glad she didn't take it too hard. I imagine sometimes it's not easy being Sean's daughter. Especially when his fans are breaking in and creeping all the time. Maybe it's time for a privacy fence? It was good to see all the family members visiting. Jamie is a bit of an oddball :lol: What was she doing out there lol? At least she has her looks! It's awesome that Aimee set off to Granite Falls on her own after her birthday. Her pink camping gear is adorable. I really love her style. omg I can't believe Brad was the park ranger! It's fate! They seemed to really click. I hope they'll keep in touch now that Aimee's back home :wink: And aw poor Peanut Butter :disappointed:

@JordanNicoleJJ - Yessssssss my summoning has worked! Or at least I'm giving myself credit :tongue: I'm always excited to see you post. :smile: Reed walking out of Andy's room looking like he needs a good weeks worth of sleep is the best. Poor guy hasn't recovered after his alien pregnancy :lol: He's still handsome as ever though lol. omg the kids working on their school projects was the highlight for me. I totally got the feel for each kids personality. Andy is hilarious with her "gotta be the best" mentality, and those braces are absolutely adorable :love: I gotta tell ya everytime I see Orion I think of Grandma Billie :disappointed: Andy may be the heir, but we all know who grandmas favorite was. Leo is such a cutie off playing by himself while his siblings do "normal" kid stuff. Protect him! Also is cute blonde kid from the park a potential mate? Reed's mad scientist outfit cracks me up :joy: You really picked the perfect everything for Strangerville. I love Cass' pointy ears! You did an awesome job redecorating upstairs. Cass' room is the cutest. I'm also afraid of color :lol: Just about every wall color of mine is beige, gray or a very light blue. Yet I think Cass' room is perfect for her, and Reed's inventions acting as nightlights is genius! Andy's room fits her personality to a tee, and you know I love clutter. The boys room is a great blend of both their personalities. Then finally Reed and Sev's room screams mid-century modern aka Strangerville aesthetic and I'm loving it. Your totally making me want to pick up Strangerville now. I swear you guys have sold me so many EP's that EA's marketing team should hire you lol

@OJenn - Aw yay! I know your busy, tired, achy etc. and reaching the home stretch so I'm super appreciative and excited for your updates. I didn't realize Savannah has pointy ears :love: Is that a new thing since she became a vamp, or did I just never notice before? Vein! That is the perfect vampy name, and of course I approve of her getting a kitten :heart: And omg I totally called Vlad being a terrible boyfriend and Savannah being just the flavor of the week to him. He totally deserves to cry himself to sleep in his coffin. I hope Akira makes a move now that Vlad's out of the picture :wink:

@SapphireDCM - Hi! It's like a blast from the past! If you ever get into TS4 we'd love to have you join us!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 I don't know what kind of magic you got, but you should summon people more often <3 ... and if you're the one that's not here, I'll make sure to summon you so that you can summon others :joy:

@debjameswhite grandpa Caleb trying to spread vampirism down his own family tree is somewhat cute in a sense. I mean, the poor guy probably wants to keep some of them alive instead of just watching every single one die. But of course Aimee had to refuse. Your family parties are the best, I love seeing all the sims together for the holidays. It's also a good way to see how this lovely fam expands, even if you reach the full house limit everywhere :tongue: --- just guessing: have you ever tried the private dwelling lot trait? I don't know if that would help with all the fans/stalkers you keep getting, maybe Sean's fame is just too much. Aimee and Seth's date was cute even if it didn't work out. And I'm soooo happy to see her in Granite Falls <3 aaaaw, I got major flashback vibes from her and that place! I've been there 91281983714 times but I still love it in a way? Lol apparently you got the never-ending fire too, I'm not the only one that's been cursed with that. Brad is really handsome and I love how they seemed to get along right away. It's kinda sad that your update had to end on Peanut's death... way to ruin a vacation! :sweat_smile:

@JordanNicoleJJ aaaaaaaaw, another update from you! <3 I've been missing your sims and your updates <3 look at Andy, she's so adorable! I 100% relate with that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 monster under the bed. That thing almost made me insane :joy: I'm kinda laughing at the fact that the boys can't keep up with Andy, she's such a brilliant little sim. Also, I love that Andy and Blakely are hanging out so much, even if Blakely isn't the best influence ever :joy: playtime in the evening, outside of the house, surrounded with danger... 100% yes :joy: I gotta say, Reed looks like he could take over Strangerville at any second and I would be on board with that. His level 10 outfit fits him so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 well! Toddler Cassiopeia is adorable despite her clingy trait :tongue:I hate it too with a passion and her new room is super well decorated! I love everything about it, I don't find it atrocious at all. As a matter of fact, all the room look amazing :flushed: I love what you did with them and how different they look! Gotta love all the clutter <3

@OJenn oooh I've missed your updates <3 I'm so glad you posted! I'm really happy that Savannah moved into a much bigger place, the Spice District is my not so secret fave. Her friends seem to still be supportive of her and that's really good. Vein <3 what an adorable kitten! It's good to see that she's also getting along with Akira so well, I hope that now that she has ended things with Vlad she might look at him from a different perspective. Even if your sad Vlad kinda had me almost shed a tear for him :joy: ... I wish I could say the same about my Vlad :joy:
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I'm back for another update because when life gives me lemons I play the sims :tongue:
    I'm in full finals session and I can't face the amount of study I still have ahead of me, so... basically, I can't handle stress that well :joy: I guess I'll have to change my pc password if I want to get something done already.

Anyway, back to the update.
    I'm kinda amazed at how fast time has been flying in my game. Both Adahy and Pauline are almost adults, they're about to have their birthdays. I really wanted to get them married before that, but the grind and the general exhaustion got in my way.

Pauline got hit the hardest.

sSmHz0G.png

As if passing out on the floor several days in a row wasn't enough, the morning of their wedding she caught herself on fire just by doing the laundry.

llGwRGA.png

Adahy wasn't gonna let this happen on his watch.

reGGfof.png

Bride-to-be woke up on the wrong side of the bed, apparently :joy:

T69WXCb.png

They got married at the lounge I built because I really wanted to see how this build was going to turn out in pics. Too bad that it was a cloudy day.

huG8t6Z.png

After escaping death, Pauline managed to get into the right dress and wear her best attitude, She wasn't going to let the fire ruin her day.

cwMcoQx.png

The whole fam came.

3nHHySB.png

Oliver brought his twin daughters, which were all grown up.

07nao3O.png

But of course, in true sims' fashion, nobody actually stayed to watch the ceremony *where is the eyeroll emoticon when I need it dang it* --- bye Oliver I guess? Thanks for coming? :joy:

MPI7dX7.png

Thankfully, some of them came back inside for the final minutes.

IRTVFnB.png

wxP2O0P.png

B5XLFxW.png

I'm actually satisfied with the chapel. I think it turned out well.

NPAICMr.png

Cake time!

RZYNwpE.png

Jaylah & Amiyah helped themselves right away. They were the first to take a slice of the cake, there wasn't even the need to call them to the meal.

wNQkIFO.png

Adahy and Pauline hosted the wedding really well, even if there were only members of the Austin family.

IwNHWLd.png

There was not much to do on the lot, tho, so Pauline ultimately decided to spice things up.

TQJJvFS.png

mYMnlLr.png

At least, one ray of sunshine peaked from the clouds.

OiSzVww.png

As the sun was setting, I found that Curtis and Pablita got super drunk. At one point they were so dizzy that they just sat on the fountain, doing nothing but stare into the air :joy:

FDQq2lb.png

It was a good wedding, overall.

d7PW40z.png

Both Pauline and Ad went back to their usual lives as soon as they got home. No honeymoon, but back to work right away like nothing really happened. At least they had Cody <3

oiWG38c.png

Their mood was on a whole new level, tho, so they were happier in face of their challenges.

6YWBS9Q.png

l5Oh70t.png

As autumn finally arrived, Oliver started stalking his little brother more often. I guess that the twins are a handful and he just wants to get out of the house :tongue:

lLpUWSU.png

But his stalking methods still got weird.
    the bushes never fail me :joy:

pF94soE.png

As she was getting older, Pauline started to get sick more often. She had to take a break from freelancing since she could barely get out of bed.

gWDk9tW.png

Adahy discovered that his hospital is run by ghosts. I swear, most the people there are already dead but still working their 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off :joy:

ZGpoEpD.png

He's been working really hard, but sometimes he still messed things up.

0RbIYf9.png

It paid off in the end.

mBPyNJH.png

Hearing about his promotion, Pauline decided to rush outside to congratulate him.

Dzk6Vi7.png

And even more importantly, to share some big news.

aZMB9H0.png

The face of a man that believed the risky woohoo percent was as low as it could get :joy:

vnWHVwo.png

After the initial shock, they were both truly excited about it.

Zs42DlZ.png

Pauline's dreaming and I'm here praying it's going to be a single birth xD

i78dK9T.png
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @Kiwicantdie - ha ha yes! Summon me and I'll happily summon the rest :lol: omg this update :love: I'm super impressed with Pauline's turn around after lighting herself on fire before the wedding lol! I was hoping you'd use that lot. It doesn't even matter that it was a cloudy day, it still looked gorgeous. As did Pauline. The day that the wedding guest sit and watch the ceremony will be the day that hell freezes over :tongue: Oliver seemingly stomping out of the chapel as the ceremony begins is the best though :joy: You gotta have a sense of humor about it at this point. At least Adahy's niece and cousins sat and watched! You're gonna kill me but that pic of Adahy with his hands over his heart while Pauline looks at her ring gave me total lesbian couple vibes :lol: Why does he have to be so darn cute!? He just doesn't have the manly man thing going on. He's gorgeous though, for a dude :tongue: Anyway those shots with the arch and all the red flowers :heart: wow! You did an amazing job decorating inside and out. Oliver's girls are so cute running straight for the cake. I love that Pauline's all for the bubbles in the fountain and isn't a total bridezilla. omg Pablita and Curtis :lol: I'm glad it turned out so well. It really was a beautiful wedding. It's so funny to me that Oliver's a bit of a stalker in your game. He's the same in mine. Anywhere my sims go he's there, every single time. The leaf pile though :joy: Ah Pauline's pregnant! Yes risky woohoo! Good thing Adahy got promoted, he might have to stop the work grind for awhile. I need more! Who needs to study anyways? We've got a new EP coming out you're gonna have to ask your professor to declare it a holiday or something so you can play lol

I'm back and posting an update that'll have you scrolling for days :lol: Sorry!

After woohooing with Victor, Brooklyn couldn't bring herself to break things off with him. I mean look at how happy he is.
    85C01If.png

Oliver, who Brooklyn had recently given a key and practically moved in, invited himself over and awkwardly introduced himself right after the fun had commenced. Brooklyn then awkwardly had to explain why she had another dude in her apartment. "Oliver. What the heck are you doing here buddy???"
    P2ulpHz.png

Poor dude couldn't take a hint and he effectively killed any romantic mood that was left. :lol: Brooklyn then ended up telling the guys a story, one that Oliver was super excited to hear, Victor not so much lol
    wuxUCTN.png

Anyway, a few days later Oliver was back and abusing his key privileges yet again. Brooklyn walked in on him in a towel after he helped himself to a bath and with her confident nature left him know how dang good he looked. :hushed:
    mUIWPbl.png

He took her praise to heart and the mood suddenly changed...
    Q6xPwv4.png

He put his clothes back on and this happened. *face palm* Monogamy just isn't for Brooklyn :lol:
    Pqo8dg8.png

Her 3rd love interest, Augustus, also has a key but uses it considerably less. He does drop by from time to time though.
    HIm5ymh.png

Brooklyn was glad he came to her when he was having a bad day. (I got total flashbacks of his gloomy Dad Jace)
    J9azFbZ.png

Just look at that face! Why oh why did she have to fall for a guy who wasn't a potential mate?! :tired_face:
    RaQS5eC.png

She was able to perk him up.
    7HdnIhg.png

And then... ya know...
    h2Tu5su.png

Meanwhile, when she isn't juggling her 3 different men, Brooklyn is hard at work. Morbid as it may be, I was excited to see my starter house from Oasis Springs become a crime scene.
    c6LpB2s.png

At first I was like, okay maybe the place just got vandalized? Then I noticed the urn on the front porch :lol: So probably not.
    hIQJmGa.png

"Sir, what can you tell me about the equivalent of a dead body being on your front porch?"
    7mRiByw.png

After working the case less then a day Brooklyn made an arrest. This woman looks a bit... "witchy" lol so I was pretty sure we had the right guy.
    u15Hury.png

Sure enough Brooklyn's crazy cop antics were enough to get a confession. Murder in the desert solved! She was also promoted to Lieutenant.
    lPidrp6.png

One night after work Oliver walked off her elevator and Brooklyn tried greeting him with a kiss. He pushed her away, and Brooklyn suddenly remembered he was dating her friend Lexi. :confused: Oops. She told him they should just be friends, and he agreed. (There goes my dreams of seeing an Austin/Riggs baby :tired_face: )
    pC5xp7r.png

Brooklyn was really upset about what had happened between her and Oliver. He swore things were fine and they'd still be BFF's, but she couldn't deny how she'd betrayed her friend. And it forced her to think about what she was doing to Augustus and Victor too.
    J9fz9MZ.png

She went home to reflect on her actions and Sunny provided a great distraction lol I love her face. The outrage :joy:
    9FbkElu.png

I mean this isn't a surprise. Sunny literally always has her face in the human food her owner sets on the counters.
    CEDpePS.png

She has no shame. Human food is her one true love :lol:
    BG1jKtx.png

Speaking of love, Valentine's day rolled around and Victor was the first and only guy to ask Brooklyn on a date.
    h5xxcOQ.png

She met him at the nightclub Llama Inferno, and felt lucky to have anyone want to spend Valentine's day with her after the way she'd been acting.
    dWZzl1A.png

He's such a sweet guy :heart:
    ftcO2pD.png

Brooklyn was pleasantly surprised he actually invited her someplace fun, and the two drank and danced all night.
    X9PHkqX.png

And stuffed their faces while watching terrible karaoke. :lol:
    2xxLxyn.png

They wound up back at her place and finished off Valentine's day right :wink:
    6AjiKXB.png

After that I gotta a little carried away doing the work grind and missed Brooklyn's adult birthday. I didn't realize how much time had passed! She was really sad, and the first person she called was Victor.
    lPFSpmu.png

She had done a bit of literal growing up and made some decisions about her life. She invited him on a date where she gave her apartment key.
    SLxLPdj.png

and asked him to move in.
    Uk3cH6X.png

He of course said yes :smile:
    LncWz5h.png

They celebrated with their favorite pass time, and for the first time in a long time Brooklyn looked truly happy.
    DlwRFGE.png

Victor got Sunny's seal of approval as well.
    uGiiO69.png

and the two fell into a comfortable routine with each other. Brooklyn working during the days and cooking at nights. While Victor stays home and cleans the house and fixes anything that's broke.
    slMK9iD.png

Then one stormy night after watching movies together Victor surprised Brooklyn with a proposal right there in their living room.
    1bUaCSg.png

With Brooklyn's history I was seriously worried she'd turn him down, but she graciously accepted his ring.
    A7OSqpZ.png

I can't believe she's finally getting married!
    vRGldeB.png

And I also can't believe that after an entire 30 sim days of risky woohoo'ing THIS is the time it finally decides to kick in *insert face plam and eyeroll emojis*
    I8Sg77Q.png

Oh well. I guess she's gonna be sporting a baby bump at the alter. (Sunny peeking her head around the wall like she just heard the news and 100% disapproves is a mood :joy: )
    0hSaO4V.png

And I'll leave you with this pic of Victor trying and failing to channel the great Sean from @debjameswhite 's game. Please send help lol!
    D9zECnS.png

So I she finally made her choice. It was rough because I wanted her to have the sort of instant love connection that her parents had. I always love when sims I'm not playing initiate romantic socials and it just wasn't happening this time. I'm over it though. Sort of :tongue:
  • Options
    You guys! It's like you know when I'm having the worse day ever and you make everything better with a ton of updates and comments! :D Thank you!!

@Francisca464 I really need you to see my update though :) I think you'll recognize the hot ranger!

@JordanNicoleJJ Hooray for an update! I really love Reed. He is one of the most handsome sims I've ever seen! If course he is a great dad who takes care of monsters. He looks like an airplane pilot as he walks away from his smiling daughter. I always love watching the kids do projects and I love how you narrated yours. I love Severin in her checkered apron. It's so cute. Your neighborhood terrifies me. I almost forgot about your alien baby! I love her little room. I love the colors in all the rooms. Andy's room is awesome. I love the boys' room too. All 3 rooms were great. For the landing I'd put shelves and small things for the kids like a desk with a computer or the puppet theater or something like that.

@OJenn Look at Savannah looking all seductress! It's awesome she still has time for her friends. I love her new little kitty. I wonder why Vlad stopped calling. Akira is very handsome. He seems like a nice guy. I'm so surprised by Vlad being so angry. He was such a sweetie...I feel so sad that they broke it off. But still I can't wait to see what's next!

@Kiwicantdie ooo I have not tried the private dwelling trait I may have to do that! I'm tired of the...oh wait. Well, you'll see. :) WOOT! Update! What a way to start! Poor Pauline! And then the fire! Can I just say I'm getting tired of how often things catch on fire? I'm so sick of the fireplace and dryer catching fire. I'm over it. I'm glad Adahy was there to save his girl. I mean...I don't blame her for feeling cranky! She cleans up beautifully though! Look at that hair! That dress! I love the chapel. Everything was as perfect as it could be in a sim wedding. I loved all the flowers. I'm glad they found a way to spice up the fun! I'm so happy Pablita was there! I was worried we might never see her again! I love Cody. I will say that every time I see him. hehehe Oliver in the leaves. Yay!!! Nooboo!!!!! I can't wait to see!

@Heckstress17 hehe It is good Jaimie is odd, just like her Dad...they were both showering completely nude in the rain on the front step. They both have the "erratic" trait. I guess it wasn't ok to call it insane? Ummm...you promised scrolling for days and I was done way too soon... I don't know what it is about Victor. Sometimes I think I really like him then other times I'm like eh...whatever. Maybe it's because of all the competition he has. When Oliver got all flirty with her I thought maybe they would have a fling too! I mean they kissed! Man, Agustus is just too cute though. Look at those eyes! I was so shocked when Oliver shoved her away. I guess it makes sense but dude you kissed her! You can't blame her you had guilt afterwards! Be easy!! Poor Brooklyn, look at that face! The face over kitty was priceless though! And kitty's face...give her all the food. Well Victor definitely gets points for calling her when no one else did. Augustus! What the heck bud? They looked like they had a great night. Then things moved so fast but who could blame her? The clock is ticking!! I can't wait to see their wedding! Victor will get their with the violin! He definitely has the right look!!!
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 29: On her Own

The West family is considering building a compound on the Big Island, but until then, Aimee wanted to be out on her own!
    DHnxE.png

Her first day there she got a text from Ranger Brad. She was glad he was close enough that they could hook up.
    DHnyW.PNG

She felt such a letdown when she realized her father was at their planned destination and Brad was caught up in the celebrity frenzy.
    DHnAF.png

It only lasted a few moments though and then she had all his attention.
    DHnBf.png

They had so much fun. First it was karaoke.
    DHnBH.png

Then they got drinks at the bar.
    DHnC5.png

Before they parted ways they had a fun game of hoops. There was very little flirting, but she likes that about him too!
    DHnCT.png

Back home she mulled over her new place. Some things were going to have to change while she lived here.
    DHnDO.png
    DHnE0.png
    DHnEc.png
    DHnEp.png

She took down all the painted walls exposing the hidden brick. It was in bad shape so she painted it white. She got this awesome sofa from one of her grandfather’s former movie sets.
    DHnFo.png

She had the kitchen all redone as well.
    DHnGG.png

One of my sims pet peeves? Why do they give us shelves that nothing fit on? I worked hard to make this one look decorated on all the shelves!
    DHnJp.png

Pretty pleased with the tiny bathroom.
    DHnJJ.png

Her bedroom’s not too bad either though the setup is pretty close to the original.
    DHnJT.png

She’s very pleased with how the kitchen turned out. This is her second favorite color scheme.
    DHOLW.png

She’s already found the best running routes.
    DHnM0.png

And she has a favorite fishing hole.
    DHnMr.png

The welcome wagon came and it consisted of her aunt and uncle and her cousin Cesar and his wife.
    DHnPb.png

Aimee was happy she got to show off her new house.
    DHnPK.png

Even her mom showed up at one point.
    DHnQF.png

Everyone had a great time.
    DHnR4.png

Brad had called and invited her to the opera.
    DHnRZ.PNG

Once her family left, she got ready.
    DHnSM.png

She had the best time and that night she couldn’t help wondering, “This is my life??”
    DHnTo.png

My pet peeve in Windenburg? When they live in the city they’re always trying to go outside to mop the cobblestone during storms.
    DHnHN.png
  • Options
    SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    Hi Heckstress17! Lol yes definitely a blast from the past.
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 why would I ever kill you when I'm the one that has the biggest lgbtq vibes with Ad and Pauline??? :joy: I swear I'm playing a queer couple all of the time, I'm 100% sure of it :joy: --- but you know what? You know what??? Your update! Look, I've been low-key hoping I could get Brook in my game a long time ago to let her get with Oliver and now you do this to me??? :joy: my heart :bawling: I mean- Oliver, you kinda asked for trouble waltzing like that in your bff's bathroom, I gotta say it. Brook & Augustus are still my fave couple in your game, but in an alternative universe she and Oliver would have been awesome together. And I'm really bummed that I can't have that because even tho you uploaded Brooklyn to the gallery my Oliver is now not only married with kids but he's also basically an elder *lol spoiler alert?* :bawling: ... anyway, shipping aside, I loved the update. I'm still kinda amazed at how you do it--- I'm here playing for two sims days & spamming the forum with 98231326235 images of that little span of time, while you manage to go through 30 gameplay days in one update and cover sooo much at once :joy: it's amazing. Sunny is my favorite thing ever, look at her little face <3she knows what she's doing. It was kind of a roller coaster watching Brooklyn go through so much in one update and even become an Adult. She really does have a turbulent love life. I expected her to settle with Victor, but it's nice to see that she managed to come to that conclusion on her own. They may not have that "umpf" couple chemistry, but they're really cute together... and maybe Brooklyn, after all that uncertainty, needed to settle for the nice/sweet guy that wasn't going to friendzone her (I'm looking at u Oliver :expressionless:). I can't believe she's getting married, tho, I almost expected her to go on with her life without caring that much about a wedding. Aaaand there's a nooboo on the way <3 I'm wondering what might have happened if risky woohoo kicked in sooner >:)

@debjameswhite I know right? All them fires. Tbh that was a first for me, as the drier never caught on fire before and I wasn't expecting that to happen either! I was so shocked I didn't even know whether to laugh or panic. I never played with the private dwelling trait but I know it's there which is why I think it could be good for your obsessive stans :joy: - speaking about your update <3 I'm so happy seeing Aimee moving out on her own! It's always such an exciting time when the heir makes that big step, plus it feels like a new beginning and I don't know about you but for me it's both a bittersweet and refreshing moment. Lol look at Sean being literally swarmed by fans! It's a good thing that Brad was able to move away from that superstar moment and focus on Aimee tho. He better give her all the attention she deserves! :tongue: I loved their little date, they look like they could have a solid relationship. And her new house too! Loved all the decor! The shelves above the toilet are maybe my favorite part <3 lol it's so nice that her welcome wagon consisted in her relatives :joy: you can never escape family! I wish something like that would happen in my game too. Moping the streets while it's raining... it's probably my new favorite silly thing in this game, now :joy:

not an update :tongue:

I wanted to playtest the patch to see what was broken and how my game was handling the new additions/bug fixes, so of course I had to cave and turn my not so secret dream into reality :joy: I blame @Heckstress17 for taunting me once again with this stuff :joy:

Here's girl Ad from my playtesting save, with her beautiful girlfriend Pauline. It's kinda late, but it's still Pride Month, so... <3 happy pride <3

JBJwcIq.png

e6MlRnK.png

iOju1yW.png

7A2FeDY.png
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
  • Options
    OK remember when you used to buy sims games and it would show you little pictures of all the content that would be included in the game? Is there somewhere I can still see that? I want to see what I'm going to get! It's driving me nuts!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @Kiwicantdie - Poor Pauline haha you know it's bad when they collapse on the floor....and catch themselves on fire. Ahh your lounge is so pretty ♥ Pauline and Adahy looked great on their wedding day! Ohh Pauline is preggers, I am so excited but it looks like Adahy is not with me initially.

I still haven't updated my game, I'm a little nervous lol

@Heckstress17 - Savannah's ears changed when she became a vamp I just didn't change them back because I like how they look ♥

omg Oliver walking in was just priceless, and his timing couldnt be worse. Uh oh poor Brooklyn with all these hot guys running around, whats a girl to do. Brooklyn PD is the best at her job, I love seeing her in action. Yikes Oliver pushing her was unexpected but hey she could live with one less boy toy :lol: Victor is such a nice guy I am so glad he got a key, it feels almost like getting the last rose on one of those dating shows haha. Sunny is hilarious :joy:

@debjameswhite - Poor Aimee always in her father's shadow it seems. I will say I do like Ranger Brad and Aimee together ♥ Her new place looks very nice though and I really like her bedroom since pink is my favorite colors.
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - I know once an EP comes out on Origin there's always the preview of CAS and build mode stuff in the description before you buy. Is it not available with the pre-order? I'd check it myself but I have Origin running in offline mode until MCC updates :lol: I thought it was the strangest thing after I came back from my little simming hiatus that the insane trait had been changed to erratic. I assume because it was offensive? Where's the fun in that? :tongue: We have the same feelings about Victor. I'm kinda like meh about him half the time, and like awww he's a sweetie the other half lol Oh and I found out some interesting things about Oliver when I played last. It's coming up in my wedding spam :wink: Oh oh oh and before I forget. Did Sean have to reach level 8 violin skill before he could start writing songs? Victors has the musical aspiration and needs to write songs but the option doesn't come up.

Now about your update! :smile: I'm glad Brad was able to get over being starstruck by Sean and enjoy his day with Aimee. They seem like they've built up a really nice friendship, which is always my favorite way to begin a romance. I love the renovation's Aimee's begun in her new place. I've always been annoyed how we can't place anything on the shelves too! Painting the exposed brick and the couch from an old movie set was a nice touch, and her bathroom is beautiful! Are those counters cc? I also like that she's kept her girly bedroom. Her family seemed right at home in her new place. It's too bad we can't go with our sims to outings like "the opera" but I'm glad Aimee enjoyed herself.

@Kiwicantdie - omg if I could go back in time and upload Brooklyn sooner I totally would. I wanna see her Oliver together! :tired_face: It was so close to happening in my game too, but apparently he's too in love with Jace's daughter to commit *eye roll emoji* lol Victor's a nice dude, but meh... If only risky woohoo would've spiced things up sooner. I hadn't planned to have a wedding but then you posted your wedding update and I was in the spirit lol! Also I was so lost in trying to get Brooklyn promoted that the time just roll on by unnoticed. I'm glad I didn't have too much to spam with, but man that work grind is real. OMG "Addy" and Pauline :joy: I'm dead :lol: I feel like the real Adahy would not approve lol but I do! They're so cute! :heart: Happy Pride month indeed! :mrgreen:

@OJenn - Well I love Savannah's pointy ears. I'm glad you kept them :blush: omg you're so right about Victor receiving the final rose on a dating show :lol: Congrats Vic lol! I was hoping I'd get to see a Austin/Riggs baby but with one less hot guy for Brooklyn to chose from I couldn't complain too much :tongue:
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Wedding Update!

I didn't think Brooklyn was the type for a big wedding, but after seeing @kiwicantdie 's wedding I decided she was lol. So Brooklyn and Victor headed off for a destination wedding in Oasis Springs at the one and only wedding venue available to them :lol: I desperately need new wedding venues...
    MwQCCWu.png

With the Seasons EP they were lucky to find a day where it wasn't raining or overcast. There was a heatwave in town but they didn't seem to mind.
    gYQZieP.png

I wasn't so lucky when it came to the guest. Not a single sim sat down to watch the ceremony :smirk: Instead they all danced... naturally :grimace:
    DBWN50Z.png

Ah yes, the wedding jig... so festive... lol and doesn't Brooklyn's friend Lexi just look thrilled? You think she'd be happy that Brook's off the market after the whole Oliver thing :lol:
    jczsWSN.png

If I just pretended the guest didn't exist it was almost a perfect wedding :tongue:
    heAWzLC.png

The bride and groom seemed to block everyone else out, and both ended up having "very happy" moodlets. :blush:
    dQz4jZL.png

And of course as we knew, Brooklyn was sporting her baby bump, and the baby to be wasn't forgotten about.
    ew7sUcC.png

Then it was time to head inside for the reception. Victor immediately hightailed it to the bar :joy:
    V3rf0tp.png

I wouldn't have guessed Vic was a drinker lol who knew?
    lmmWRxw.png

Brooklyn managed to get him to set his drinks down long enough to cut the cake. Oliver, who's always intruding on their personal time was appropriately there :lol:
    fle2tJr.png

When Lexi asked to feel the baby it got me thinking I wonder why she and Oliver haven't had any kids...
    F3QgUJn.png

Brooklyn asked and found out :worried: Um??? what?!
    Hazz8j3.png

You're tellin' me this mob boss lookin' dude who Victor was singing drunken karaoke with into all hours of the night is her husband!?
    jiukSCH.png

but what about THIS?! You're telling me her husband was at the wedding the whole time but didn't mind Oliver mackin' on his girl?? Okay... mind blown.
    7P23RzP.png

Pablita is equally shocked :lol: As was I that she even showed up lol hers and Brooklyn's relationship is 100% red, but we're glad she came.
    4nxqt5U.png

Brooklyn decided it was time to make amends, and she and Pablita were able to find common ground. :sunglasses:
    SaLpspS.png

Then it was off to the ever popular karaoke machine where Brook and Lexi gave an impassioned rendition of Sweet Home Alabama :joy:
    EYfbHK7.png

The only person who cared at all was Brooklyn's boss who looked to be having a hellava time :lol: Uh thanks chief? (side note: every one of Brooklyn's co-workers showed up in their uniforms instead of formal attire lol)
    YVHJTqT.png

It ended up being a fun wedding, even if most of the guest were just townies they'd met in passing and decided to invite to fill seats lol "Remind me again how I know you??"
    f7QrSl7.png

Brooklyn reached her 3rd trimester the day after the wedding and then it was just a waiting game.
    LzJUKnW.png

She took time off work and sat around the house reading. Not parenting books, but a book entitled "What's illegal, and what's frowned upon?" :joy: She's gonna be an A+ parent
    55L3y2Z.png

While Victor spent his time repairing everything that his wife's ghostly parents continued to break. I love Livvy's face :lol: She cannot believe that she broke the sink lol she just doesn't get this ghost stuff.
    hFOPv7s.png

She found a rubber ducky in the baby to be's room and played like the childish sim she was :smile: Too bad that ducky was supposed to be decorative seeing as it's one like 3 items I was actually able to place on a shelf... :smirk:
    EbR6OWW.png

Anyway's as if you guys couldn't have guessed by the overly girly room Brooklyn had a girl. Thank you Doctor MCC!
    cgNwECd.png

I know Victor hasn't gotten a lot of attention so I figured the least I could do was have the baby name theme be his. He's a musician, or he wants to be lol so all the babies will have musically themed names. (I just realized she has her Mom's maiden name and not her Dads name. Gonna have to change that!)
    nFvnEWJ.png

Lyric is destined to be a Daddy's girl since he'll be home with her while Mama's at work. He's already proving to be a great Dad.
    RXcod8w.png

Oh and it's worth noting that Brooklyn finally met up with Augustus and broke things off. He was disappointed but took it better than expected.
    m46sxrB.png
    KYeggm1.png

They were swinging at the park like little kids when Brooklyn became sick... which got me thinking.
    o6adzJh.png

And yep. Baby#2 is on its way.
    NbAKiPL.png

Good thing baby Lyric just became a toddler. She aged up sad because their kitty had just run away :disappointed: That or she's upset she matches her super purple room lol I think I'm gonna have to makeover the nursery.
    LiKErQ6.png

I'll post genetic comparisons for her next time. For now I did make a family tree I'm using FamilyEcho again just cause it's easier. Happy Simming!
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 I need to comment still on your update but I wanted to tell you 2 things. Yes I believe it was level 8 before they can write songs. Also MC Command center is updated. I've been playing the new patch with an updated MC Command Center.
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 ok, look............ here I was thinking that Oliver might have refused Brooklyn because he was a sweet faithful boyfriend. And now you hit me with this??? :joy: I can't. I can't. My brain has stopped functioning :joy: I'm shocked, dumbfounded, amused and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 all at the same time, I don't even know what to feel anymore. The wedding was beautiful and Brooklyn was stunning with her pregnant belly, but I was not expecting all of this Austin drama. I mean- Oliver intruding on Brook & Victor's personal space was kind of expected, but... him being involved in a three-way relationship with his (ex?) girlfriend now happily married with some random dude is- I can't. I still can't process this :joy: I mean, as long as they're happy I'm happy too but- Oliver, you had the guts to shove away Brooklyn while you're the one that's banging somebody else's wife! Lol :joy: I'll never get over this. Anyway. It was good to see ghost Lyvvi again <3 even if she's breaking stuff around the apartment. GZ for the single birth! :wink: the name you picked for this girl is adorable and I'm glad to see Victor being relevant have somewhat of a role in this household. He looks like he could be an awesome dad while Brooklyn's busy bringing home all the cash. Now I'll go cry in a corner 'cause Brook and Augustus broke things off. My heart can't take it. But before I do that I gotta post. I was just casually sitting on a pile of updates because I didn't want to spam the thread, but after seeing what happened in your game I have to post some more :wink:
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    the update of the many pregnancies :joy:

Coming back home from the alternative universe where he was a young lady :tongue: , manly man Adahy has been finally showing a ton of excitement for the arrival of his first kiddo(s?). He's a family oriented sim, so I guess he realized just how good life could be after becoming a parent. At least, that's what he's been hoping for.

jdTniLq.png

I can't say the same about Pauline. The moment she realized she was pregnant, she's been sick 24/7. The poor girl couldn't have a break. Gross to say, but the girl's a vomit machine.

OX7NvvS.png

At work, Adahy's been dealing with a lot of emergencies, even if they're all kind of the same. Sick sim enters the hospital. Faints. Nobody helps them. Ad arrives and politely asks them to get up and walk on their own legs to the emergency room. Repeat :tongue:

mOY82UB.png

But at least he's getting better at it.

QXsBMT5.png

Sort of.

XKGkBB3.png

Back at home, they've both been living in a blissful state. Well at least until Pauline runs to the bathroom to puke, of course.

E4aGI9Q.png

By the last trimester of this pregnancy, I took the chance to get them out of the house once. They went to the cafe for Halloween. I wanted to use more this lot since I spent so much time building it :joy:

U5UwFx8.png

gtMwQyR.png

They were both really excited and ready to meet their little one.

C5CEnG0.png

Pauline got tired of the cafe pretty soon, tho, and she was out of there to order food at the food stand *facepalm*... well, at least now she's eating some more. She met a super bored Oliver, which was not interested in the slightest to stay and chat with her #rude

rG4dJDM.png

Spending all of that time with her face deep down the toilet probably was the cause of her sudden hunger.

NUFOUUG.png

Livin' the preggo life to the fullest :joy:

AWSYlBr.png

At home the grind was almost coming to an end. I know that freelancing's supposed to be... freelancing :joy: , but they really needed the money to fully renovate and furnish the upstairs. Especially the kid's bedroom.

FSbzxHb.png

Pauline was exhausted.

emflQ9h.png

But it paid off.

5KRgrqF.png

Go time was quite dramatic tbh :joy: lots of peeing, screaming and panicking.

YtWToqJ.png

Pauline hadn't even reached the hospital and she was already over this whole labor thing :joy:

Qbr1Xq3.png

6sRlwXR.png

One of Ad's coworkers decided to deliver the baby. Adahy wasn't sure about it.

OXRiH13.png

She wasn't either.
    "Uhm, doctor Austin, are you sure you don't want to deliver this baby yourself? You're way more qualified than I am..."

Z9ik95r.png

Then, she was finally here. A single baby girl!

a0wLoqy.png

8gKh0MF.png

q8ZWZTl.png

For her room I went 100% out of my comfort zone with this purple/green theme, so... I hate it :joy: but I'll keep it. I kinda laughed when I saw @Heckstress17 's baby Lyric rocking the purple theme, 'cause she reminded me so much of Eliane.

xIDHWem.png

For a few days, both Adahy and Pauline were over the moon for the arrival of their daughter.
    They even aged into adults, but somehow they still looked like they were in their twenties :joy: ... plus, I forgot to take photos of their birthdays.

dMA6EVY.png

Then Eliane aged up and...
    ... oh boy.

slFgTp1.png

A few things about this child, before I go on with the update:
    1. She has the clingy trait, which I hate with a passion. It's the trait I dislike the most, really.
    2. She has Ad's eye & hair color, which rules her out of being the potential heir from the start. I'm set on having a better genetic mix this time around.
    3. Salali's eyes are still rocking all the way down to the fourth gen <3
    4. Something about her is just... off, in a sense. I don't hate her, really, but every time I looked at her in game she reminded me of a.......................... baby reptile :joy: I'll refer to her as a reptile from now on so please bear with me, I just can't help it. I know it's a toddler but to me she's more of a lizard than a sim, so... :sweat_smile: oh god this is so bad :joy:

Clingy Eliane got off with the wrong foot, not gonna lie.

pPmJLPz.png

The times when she looked kind of cute were outmatched by the times she almost made me pull my hair out in frustration. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 clingy trait.

ZDVQI82.png

As soon as one of her parents were out of the door to focus on their jobs or skills or simply have a chat, the girl was bawling.

X5nHz4Y.png

V5NU31P.png

Elder Cody was there for her every time she cried, tho. Which were a lot of times. Too many times. Make it stop.

BUl5HiN.png

IvTS75b.png

If he wasn't licking her face-

avqS6fp.png

-he was eating her food. Help yourself, good boy <3 you deserve it.

YXGEae4.png

There was just nothing I could do to make her stop crying. If Adahy gave her all the attention and love in the world, as soon as he was out of the door she was already feeling abandoned *eyeroll*

uCbMyYR.png

Adahy and Pauline weren't the only one to have babies <3

bWLCvdH.png

Pauline was trying her best to research ways to make Eliane stop crying, but the internet... :mrgreen:

63CxYVe.png

Adahy wasn't helping either. Please for the love of god no. Grow up already :joy: I can barely stand this tiny baby lizard.

P2dnjo6.png

I kept throwing dinner parties to work on Ad's aspiration, and one of those times I found out that even Hilary was expecting.

rz9c75H.png

Doctor Ad got right back at work asap. @Heckstress17 Jace was not happy to be there :joy:

T49Jsts.png

nDM7zXJ.png

All of my sims are now adults. It's kind of crazy seeing this gen growing up, each with their own little family.
    If I have to be honest, I never had something like this in game.

uZyWgkD.png

Siblings reunion <3Oliver stop drinking please for the love of god :joy:

woZky6A.png

Pablita enjoyed terrorizing her little nieces, like the good (uhm, evil XD) vampire she is.

adhR5p2.png

Baby lizard tried to communicate with others during these parties, but I guess that's a fail.

vsZIgjb.png

On top of that, she just hated being surrounded by strangers. Where are her batteries? How can I remove them?

wepy36N.png

Pauline had to put her to bed before she made my ears bleed with her nonstop crying. At least when she's asleep she can't cry. Well... until she wakes up because she's had a nightmare, of course *eyeroll*

Ua88Ez1.png

Later that night I got a weird notification... it seems like Adahy was right on the girl, but...
    ... how could he have missed two other boys in that belly???? :joy:

QH0GLPh.png

Since I was disappointed with Eliane's genetics, I decided to get my sims back to the drawing board as soon as possible. And with that, I mean the bed :mrgreen: I was feeling under a little bit of pressure now that they're adults, but luckily they did it on the first try.

6tGLMT1.png

Maybe it's because this pregnancy was planned, maybe it's because he's enjoying life as a father, but... Adahy was really happy from the moment he heard the news, there was no weird/shocked face on his side.

V4jWCQZ.png

For Pauline, tho, happiness didn't last long.

9uWSlTm.png

-- aaaaand she's back with her face down the toilet :sweat_smile:

BtsKvo0.png
    Post edited by Kiwicantdie on
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - Okay thanks! I just wanted to make sure my game wasn't glitching and have Victor give up on his aspiration. Also thank you for letting me know about MCC. I just installed the latest version and I'm about to buy Island Living too :smiley: I rarely get to buy EP's on release day so I'm excited.

@Kiwicantdie - I can't even with this update :joy::joy::joy: I wanna properly address everything but just know it's killing me not to jump right to "the reptile" :lol: Anyway, moving on lol Hospital patients are so dramatic. Don't you just love how all it takes is the doctor asking them to get up and suddenly they're capable of walking after their dramatic collapse :unamused: I had a doctor sim a long long time ago and had a lot of fun with him. Adahy seems like he's getting the hang of things. Though he may want to work on his facial expressions :lol: They don't exactly inspire confidence. I feel for Pauline and her puke filled pregnancy. She really does look miserable. Maybe if she weren't having the worst pregnancy ever she would've enjoyed the cafe' more. Though my sims find my cafe' pretty boring too :confused: I still love your lot though! omg the whole labor montage :joy: What a disaster. The red headed doctor? Really didn't look like she was capable of delivering the baby lol. Baby Elaine is super cute in her little fox onesie. You sound just like me anytime I try to decorate with color :lol: Her room is 100% out of my beige comfort zone too, and I never would've thought to put those colors together but I don't think it turned out bad. Hopefully it grows on you. I definitely don't hate it. Now on to toddler Elaine. And wow :joy: Your list had me rolling. Her trait sucks there's no way to spin that one nicely, though thankfully it's temporary lol? Salai's eyes will not be silenced!! I love that though. Now I will be completely honest and say that she's not the most beautiful toddler I've ever seen :lol: I get the reptile resemblance and omg at first glance I thought she had lizards on her shirt and not dinosaurs lol! She is lookin' a tad Iguana like with her big spaced eyes and tiny nose... poor girl lol BUT I really do think there's hope for her genetically. You haven't looked at her aged up in CAS right? I'm gonna patiently, yet eagerly, await seeing her grow lol. Her constant crying though :joy: I got a good feel for her personality this update and man do I feel for you, Pauline and Adahy :tongue: I've really got my fingers crossed that baby #2 has better... well everything lol Also Pablita making an appearance :heart: You've styled her so gorgeous, my game doesn't do her justice.

Oh and yes omg I wanna slap Oliver in my game! Had I known he was just a home wrecking manho I would've pressed him and Brooklyn hookin' up harder. Apparently he's just in too deep with Lexi though, it's something about those Loudon kids :smirk: And to top it off her husband might possibly be okay with it?? No fights broke out at the wedding and Oliver and Lexi were totally coupling it up. It was weird :lol: In conclusion, how dare Oliver make Brooklyn feel bad for betraying her BFF when HE was the one involved in an affair!?! Ugh men *eye roll emoji* :tongue: In truth I'm living for the drama and Oliver has spiced up my otherwise very boring game :heart:
  • Options
    Okay so I bought the new pack and I'm in love :love:This isn't an update, just an Island Living spam/plug :lol: I couldn't wait to share this with you guys, and I've got another actual update to post before I'd be able to post these :tongue: This is short cause I only played for like 20 minutes and was like I have to share this now! :lol:

The Island is gorgeous! I sent Brooklyn and Victor to the beach first thing in the morning and caught the sunrise!
    agGmX5w.png

Then it was off to snorkel, which I'm really glad they included in this EP.
    n44qGnY.png

The water is absolutely gorgeous :love::love::love:
    9ug2WNI.png
    d6yExqw.png

You can have your sims just lounge in the water and it looks super relaxing.
    s1EoKoP.png

I'm vicariously living through Brooklyn right now lol
    8ZrFZZG.png

Grillin' and Chillin'
    lpWyZzr.png

She met one of the sims from the trailer and I was like "omg she's famous!" :joy:
    23Yjlyp.png

Making sandcastles!
    hQyMlId.png

And totally feelin' the love out here in Sulani :wink:
    HkLAgLU.png

I have to plug my laptop in lol so that's where I stopped playing, but 10/10 would totally recommend this pack. I'll be back for an actual update tonight or tomorrow :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top