Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    oh my gosh I'm so annoyed! @OJenn I wrote comments gushing about Savannah and your update and then I lost it! I'm going to post them without my update first! So again, first of all, I love Savannah! I love her rooms. They look so cool! I totally feel your pain on the mural thing. I was really excited to see you trying the vampire thing. I've thought about doing that before so I'm really excited to see how you'll do it! What does he mean he won't turn her? Ever? I can't wait to see what happens!
    Also I lost the title of my chapter. I don't remember what I called it. Oh well.
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 6: Kids, Vacation, Pets and Grandkids

Flynn often goes to the library to work on his logic. He’s not friends with Dirk Dreamer, but they always have this quiet understanding that they will play. I don’t think Flynn realizes the paparazzi aren’t there for him.
    D8NgZ.png

He doesn’t let them stop him from trying to pull a fast one on Dirk though.
    D8PpF.png

“Dude! What’s wrong with you?”
    D8Nio.png

Flynn and the boys always want to be where Beatrice is. She doesn’t mind.
    D8PlO.png

They celebrated the New Year together and I thought it was funny, not one of them is actually in front of the TV.
    D8Nly.png

Then they had a late snack before bed. Beatrice has given up trying to keep Chester off the table.
    D8Nmd.png

For some reason Spencer chose to eat in his room.
    D8Nn7.png

The next day, Beatrice’s “family” came over. They’re really just close family friends who took care of her after her father passed.
    D8NnT.png

Beatrice is very cause driven so when she does have some free time you might find her in town painting murals to further her cause and her career.
    D8Npo.png

After work, she took her boys out to dinner. Apparently I missed anything that would tell the world they grew up. From the left, little Kade, Spencer, Phoenix and Luca.
    D8Nrl.png

Mom is pretty proud of her boys.
    D8Ntb.png

Flynn’s son Vance looks a lot like Phoenix.
    D8NtP.png

They’ve become pretty close at school and spend a lot of time hanging out.
    D8Nuw.png

One day Beatrice came home feeling really stressed out. They immediately decided it was vacation time. Of course it rained the entire first day. Some of them were fine, but some of them went stir crazy. Hedy was the worst!
    D8Phl.png

Spencer tried to distract her from her desire to walk in a Thunderstorm.
    D8Nx5.png

Flynn didn’t care it was storming. He was going to cloud gaze!
    D8Nyj.png

Spencer practiced his lines and since no one would walk her, Hedy was his audience.
    D8Nz0.png

Flynn still not caring about the rain.
    D8NzS.png

Beatrice was very glad they could bring Chester with them on vacation.
    D8NAu.png

Spencer may have dreams of being a star, but he still knows his education is important.
    D8NBl.png

Well the first one of Flynn’s kids got married. Devon married Dirk Dreamer’s son Carson!
    D8NCI.PNG

Spencer also decided to start up the tradition of the heir catching on fire! I hope this will be a one time occurrence!
    D8NEe.png

Thankfully Phoenix was nearby and he didn’t panic.
    D8NF8.png
    D8NFo.png
    D8NFA.png

The next day was nicer and Hedy finally got her walk.
    D8NGj.png

Flynn tried to get everyone to fish with him but he ended up alone.
    D8NH2.png

Everyone else wanted to play horse shoes!
    D8NHv.png

Eventually the boys joined their dad though.
    D8NIe.png

Kade was the last one to leave and Hedy dutifully kept watch over him.
    D8NIW.png

Kade loved on her for that.
    D8NJC.png

Spencer was enjoying time around the fire with his parents.
    D8NKQ.png

Until Mom and Dad got flirty. “See ya!”
    D8NMD.png

Next day was spent at the National Park.
    D8NOZ.png

More fishing for Flynn.
    D8NPC.png

Bug catching.
    D8NQ5.png

“Hi, that’s my cat.”
    D8NQw.png

They ended vacation with dinner out on their way home.
    D8NRQ.png

Then it was Kade’s turn for a birthday.
    D8NT3.png

Just like his brothers, he’s pretty handsome.
    D8NTU.png

As if having all 4 of your boys become teens doesn’t make you feel old enough, Flynn got the news he had his first grandchild.
    D8NUo.PNG

Beatrice let him know that she could prove he was far from old…
    D8NWA.png

The pets don’t seem to approve.
    D8NXl.png

Dirk apparently also was letting the birth of his first grandchild make him feel old. His greys are showing!
    D8NXT.png

Flynn still doesn’t understand who the paparazzi are there for.
    D8NZa.png

Then it was time to get down to business!
    D8O11.png

While trying to meet his future brides, Spencer actually befriended Amelia’s father. He has yet to meet one of the girl’s though.
    D8O2v.png

He did meet this random teen though who threw flower petals at him.
    D8O3Z.png

I don’t know if you remember Corabella from my Oasis Springs game, but she is still not nice. When she turned up Edan (her husband) walked away.
    D8Pe4.png

Spencer tried to chat with her.
    D8O5h.png

She walked away from him though.
    D8O77.png

Then right in front of her husband she threw flower petals at the bartender. Maybe even worse…Edan didn’t seem to be bothered by it.
    D8O7v.png

Spencer was a bit depressed after that. He never met Amelia before she aged up to young adult and got married. I don’t think I’m sad about that. We’re down to Alissa and Savannah now if he can ever find them!
    D8O9P.png

That night when he got home, it was not to good news.
    D8OaM.png

Beatrice was inconsolable.
    D8Obw.png

I knew Spencer was sad, but I thought he was being a little dramatic here. D8OcF.png

Turns out he wasn’t feeling well either.
    D8OeN.png

Flynn’s daughter Cassie came over and threw a temper tantrum while playing chess with her dad.
    D8Ogr.png

Flynn decided playing with Beatrice might be a better idea.
    D8OiP.png

Turns out it wasn’t.
    D8OjK.png

She’s just not in the right frame of mind.
    D8OkA.png

Later, Cassie came back and apologized to her father so that was nice.
    D8Omu.png

Finally after Beatrice finished grieving she let the adoption agency bring by another little ball of fluff.
    D8OpB.png

This one was not the sweet angel Chester had been. She had some terrible traits.
    D8Or0.png

If I don’t love her, who will? She named her Allie.
    D8OsE.png

Come on…she’s cute!
    D8OtG.png

Hedy wanted to make friends too.
    D8OvQ.png

That was a big NOPE from Allie.
    D8OwZ.png

Then Hedy was upset.
    D8OxS.png

They spent the entire night going through this vicious circle.
    D8OAu.png
    D8OAU.png
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @debjameswhite - Oh Flynn! I love that he thinks the cameras are for him and even strikes a pose every time they come around :lol: Out of all the boys I have to say Phoenix is my favorite, I think it's the hair maybe. It really stinks that their family vacay got ruined for a few days thanks to the weather. But I am glad to see they got out to enjoy the last few days of it. And omg Corabella! She was always a big ole meanie. It was sad to see the family saying goodbye to Chester but Allie is pretty adorable even if she is a bit sassy haha

After Vlad fled before the sun came up Savannah was determined to find him and have him turn her. Afterall he is the grandpappy of vampires! She was able to locate him the very next day and asked him very nicely.
    fe8196da51.jpg

At first Vlad needed some convincing but he seemed to be warming up to the idea.
    36bba6aa18.png

98b35316f4.jpg

ea9505629a.jpg

I think she is having second thoughts about all this now but no takesies backsies!
    7d8e17cb54.jpg

She tried to take her mind off of it with some liquid courage before heading home for the night to let things take their course.
    c64222a11f.jpg

Well duh Vlad you did the turning lol
    a5f194ff16.png

The new few days she found it hard to sleep or eat.
    32f1600960.jpg

Eventually, her good friend Penny dragged her out of the house for some fun
    3a5be404d2.jpg

And thats when it happened
    31664e7655.jpg

At least it was in front of Penny, after her initial shock she warmed up to her friend.
    7bec15996d.png

Savannah is feeling pretty good about everything all things considered
    b0c4a681b8.png
  • blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member

Freya was loving having a little sister. Always talking to her 03-24-19-10-57-36-PM.png
    Family day approached fast. Nik and Philomena invited over the whole family. Aunt Nora finally got to meet little Hope 03-24-19-11-02-45-PM.png Gianna grew up into a beautiful child 03-24-19-11-03-38-PM.png Nora cleaning up the mess that Hope made in the kitchen 03-24-19-11-04-44-PM.png Shawna and Gianna hugging it out 03-24-19-11-07-07-PM.png Melinda even came over to enjoy the family day festivities 03-24-19-11-09-34-PM.png Jeff Beheed 03-24-19-11-10-03-PM.png and Noel's son I can never remember his name 03-24-19-11-10-22-PM.png Him and Jeff are both teenagers. Hope was getting all the hugs she could want from her cousin Shawna 03-24-19-11-15-44-PM.png Akeem looking pretty bored talking Gianna 03-24-19-11-16-45-PM.png After family day Elijah and Freya decided to play with the legos 03-24-19-11-18-05-PM.png Philomena put Hope to bed 03-24-19-11-23-57-PM.png Nik decided he wanted to play a friendly game of Foosball with Philomena 03-24-19-11-32-02-PM.png A few days later it was time for the Starlight Accolades and Nik had been nominated for an award 03-24-19-11-56-06-PM.png Nik wasn't interested in anyone elses speeches he just wanted to know if he was a winner or not 03-24-19-11-56-34-PM.png Hard work definitely pays off because his name was called and he won his 3rd award 03-24-19-11-58-35-PM.png "I'd like to thank my co-stars for all the hard work we put in, my family for always supporting what I do and most importantly my wife Philomena for always being there and taking care of the kids while I pursue my dreams." 03-24-19-11-58-36-PM.png03-24-19-11-58-38-PM.png03-24-19-11-58-40-PM.png At the end of the night Nik bought a very nice award display and finally put all 3 trophies out for all to see 03-25-19-12-09-08-AM.png Hope and Elijah both had birthdays on the same day. Nik went first and aged up into a good looking teen 03-25-19-12-34-12-AM.png Next Hope went next 03-25-19-12-23-17-AM.png03-25-19-12-23-20-AM.png And finally Hope a child. 03-25-19-12-44-44-AM.png. The tricky part now is going to be deciding who will be the next heir
    @OJenn I kind of like Phoenix more now too but I've worked hard on Spencer so he's the guy! They really look very similar so I think you're right that it is the hair. Now on to your update! OMG I am loving it so much! I love the look on her face while she's trying to convince him to turn her. I do love a good vampire story even if I do keep eliminating them from my game. Maybe next time! I'm glad Penny is going to stay friends with her though. I love this story.

@blondiebabe923 That was a really nice update showing all of the family getting together. Congrats to Nik on all his awards. I know Hope is still a child, but I'm leaning towards her for heir. I like to see them as teens before I really decide though!
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @blondiebabe923 Hope has my vote. She's cute. Can't wait to see her as a teen though. You've got a hard choice to make.
    @blondiebabe923 - I agree with @Rawla Hope is adorable and has my vote as well :smile:

@debjameswhite - Lol, Savannah is fun to play and it took her some time to convince Vlad but I am glad he came around!
    edited April 2019
    @OJenn - Sounds like you've got a very interesting game play going on. I'm so glad you're having fun. :smiley:<3

@debjameswhite - Can I just take a moment and cry for the little kitty. I'd bawl too. What a tragedy! :cry: That chapter was a great read! :smiley:

Freya aged up while I've been playing. This is her as a teen. She rolled the Genius trait and body builder aspiration 04-04-19-9-28-55-PM.png
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    @OJenn Savannah is soooo pretty :love: I didn't expect her to want to become a vampire at all! That's such a nice twist. Also I totally feel you for wanting a change in scenery. The renovated penthouse is well decoreted too! Turning in front of Penny didn't seem like the best or brightest idea, but if she wasn't scared to death then oh well :joy: ... can't wait to read more of her now that she's a vampire!

@debjameswhite Flynn is always surrounded by kids, it's so cute :smiley: I know we already saw some spoilers, but man Spencer, Phoenix and Luca grew up so well! They must be so close too. I would be hella proud, if I were Beatrice. Flynn cloudgazing during a storm is my spirit animal just so you know :joy: ... and if there's no storm, of course there's a fire. I mean- one goes on vacation for this kind of stuff, right??? So r e l a x i n g :joy: I loved reading this update; it's so nice that you took the fam to Granite Fall! I no longer feel alone :joy: that world needs some love, I swear. Also good job for bringing the pets along, it never crossed my mind that that's something we can do. Kase's handsome too! Geez, the sims genes love you a lot! I'm crossing my fingers for Spencer, I hope he can find the right lady soon :wink: ... but dang it, what a roller coaster of emotions. Why can't pets live forever? Allie is adorable, but it feels like I'm still grieving.

@blondiebabe923 all the kids are so adorable! Congrats to Nik for his third award! Hope is super adorable, I love her eyes... but wow Freya is gorgeous! I don't really know who should be the heir, they're all so cute. Maybe it's up to their character :blush:
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
    @Kiwicantdie I wish I had given Granite Falls an update while I was updating Windenburg! Oh well, maybe next time!

CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 7: Young Love

Spencer may not be having any luck meeting the “right” girls but while Dad was out walking Hedy he met this young lady.
    DaES1.png

That night at the gym this one caught Spencer’s eye…too late though. Sorry not sorry. Spencer doesn’t need the drama this family would bring!
    [img]https://puu.sh/🐸🐸🐸🐸.png[/img]

Allie aged up into this mess. Am I a bad person? I don’t think she’s cute! Well that’s not true…all fur babies are cute. She’s not my favorite though!
    DaETX.png

Anyways, soon it was Harvestfest and Ailssa Warlock stopped over after Flynn invited her. She seemed to really get along with Phoenix.
    DaEXD.png

Flynn tried to talk Spencer up, but I don’t think he did him any favors!
    DaEXU.png

She got along with all the boys. Even Beatrice liked her.
    DaEZ9.png

Of course even though it was Harvestfest, Spencer had to leave for a rehearsal. They saved him a plate though and everyone sat around the table and kept him company when he got home.
    DaEZW.png

Beatrice had to paint a mural for work in the freezing cold. Flynn tried to help, but I don’t think she appreciated his input.
    DaF6n.png

Meanwhile at home another tragedy I knew was coming…
    DaF7d.png

Everyone was heartbroken and the boys expressed it by fist fighting.
    DaF7X.png

After that, Spencer had to get out of the house. He saw this adorable dog who was sick. She needed help AND she looked like Hedy!
    DaF8N.png

He was trying to make friends when Dirk Dreamer showed up and scared her off.
    DaF9o.png

Why’d you do that Mr. Dreamer?
    DaF9z.png

He started searching for the dog and as luck would have it, he met Savannah Bradlee. Have you seen this dog?
    DaFaf.png

After his futile search he asked her if she wanted to get some food and she did!
    DaFaR.png

But then she attacked him! Curses Brawl day!!
    DaFcJ.png

They hugged after. It was all in good fun.
    DaFd2.png

After they went skating and it was great!
    DaFbs.png

Even when she fell.
    DaFdK.png

She wasn’t the only one.
    DaFej.png

They also tried their hands at video games.
    DaFeH.png

The next day, Spencer went searching for the dog again. This time he found Ailssa and while he was talking to her, the dog walked by with her owner! Take care of your dog lady!!
    DaFfA.png

Ailssa could see he was really sad about Hedy and gave him a hug.
    DaFg1.png

Anyways, life went on and eventually the triplets became young men!
    DaFhH.png

Savannah came, but she’s not that interested in Spencer.
    DaFix.png

There’s another West boy she likes, and the feeling might be mutual.
    DaFjn.png

He’s a little more suave than his brother.
    DaFk3.png

Savannah appreciates the attention.
    DaFku.png

Eventually a date was in order.
    DaFln.png

Phoenix kept things moving right along.
    DaFm0.png

When Winterfest came, it was just like when the boys were little.
    DaFmJ.png

Phoenix invited Savannah over. They had been getting really close.
    DaFnr.png

Spencer saw he lost his opportunity with Savannah but it was ok. They really had just been good friends. Just like he was with Ailssa. Maybe it was time to try to change things?
    DaFpl.png

They had a date, but there were no romantic gestures. Still it was a gold star endeavor.
    DaFqs.png

BTW this adorable cutie is Vance West’s wife. I love her.
    DaFro.png

They talked all night and had a great time.
    DaFs4.png

They became best friends!
    DaFsz.png

At home the tree got more love. It was actually Winterfest now.
    DaFtU.png

Flynn thinks he is a lucky man.
    DaFuU.png

Of course Phoenix had his sweetie over.
    DaFvI.png

Spencer had a special present for Ailssa.
    DaFwm.png

It was nothing like the special present Phoenix had for Savannah though!
    DaFxj.png

I really thought she was going to say no, but she didn’t!
    DaFy5.png

They invited her father over so they could all celebrate.
    DaFyE.png

Next thing I knew…
    DaFz6.png

I heard the sound of wedding bells.
    DaFzx.png

Then Santa came and Allie attacked him. Way to kill the mood cat!
    DaFA1.png
    Another little update :blush:

Just so you all know, Pablo recovered pretty soon from Clover's rejection. He realized that maybe a public festival was not the best place in the world to propose to a girl he met in the woods.

The Austin fam is still one happy household, wedding or not.

BDoaEg8.png

Clover decided to start contributing to the bills, even without a job. She went back to painting, her favorite hobby during childhood, and now her paintings are doing so well she's also gaining a little bit of fame.

uPw8fH1.png

She has started a tiny garden in the back of the house for all the identified Granite Fall plants, which should help her with the herbalism skill. Jared lent her one of dad Nate's hives, since he still has plenty. Unfortunately, Clover doesn't have the best relationship ever with the bees.

jBBqqNw.png

Most days are spent grinding skills and jobs promotions.
    Luckily, Jared & Lilah have invited Clover to the festivals. Until now, she's always taken the chance to get out of the house and bring along little Oliver. I found out that he adores music.

E9IbWuY.png

He couldn't stop dancing :joy:

Iykbuw1.png

When he wasn't running around San Myshuno, Oliver payed attention to his mom. Clover read him many books, especially in preparation of what was going to happen next.

KYsjbm9.png

... well. What, exactly? This.

Gk50pu8.png

#oopsiebabyN.1 makes their entrance.
    So... apparently I forgot I had like 5% risky woohoo in game. Also, it didn't help the fact that I didn't even notice Clover was pregnant. For whatever reason I didn't see the in game notification and I kept playing my way without care. The last time I checked on her, she wasn't pregnant but just ill. Then I loaded back in game a few days later and she was already showing and I was like ???????? :expressionless: ??????? --- well. Whatever. Nice job not following my will, Clover :trollface:

Anyhow. Lilah and Jared had another baby boy a few in game days ago, little Steven.
    The only good thing about this is that baby n.2 is going to be really really close in age with him. I hope they spend a lot of days playing together with their older brothers.

Seeing them sitting at the dinner table makes me realize just how much I miss Nate and Salali.

HmpsE2a.png

Due to the fact that I missed the pregnancy notification, I don't have any bump-loving pictures to share. Only of the third trimester. Clover and Pablo look way happier that me about this thing :joy:

tBD2ui4.png

Money's no longer an issue, after all.

WcUMK2W.png

Also Pablo is the best dad when he's around Oliver, I'm sure he'll be a nice parent for this one(s?) too.
    The baby was coming soon and both of them were super excited.

9z6LHnd.png

That night Pablo decided to try again.

iuvDiCl.png

Apparently, Clover preferes pajamas wedding proposals :joy: this time she said yes.
    I don't know if it's the pajama, the second kiddo(s), the higher income or the fact that they're at home... but she was in a much different mood than last time.

KjBmOs4.png

So a wedding it is.

FBk0N8w.png

(not gonna lie... when she jumped in Pablo's arms with that huge belly I almost screamed :joy: )

D8caNLL.png

Joy didn't last long. This second pregnancy has been just as uncomfortable as the first one.
    And she became just as huge.

oZugZsF.png

As they were fully immersed into their happy conversations, they almost forgot that it was time for Oliver to age up!

LwT5QaD.png

Clover rushed to bake a cake for him before he aged up on his own, but of course she went into labor in the middle of it. Congrats for the timing, game. Really.

Mff91vE.png

A few minutes later, Cerise was born.

RLvNPFl.png

I don't know who's happier: me, for the single birth, or Pablo, for having a tiny baby girl in his arms.

87qJsoP.png
    KEBB11a.png
    @Kiwicantdie Man are you delivering! Another update to read with my morning coffee! I'm glad Pablo didn't stay too sad after his rejection. They are an adorable family. Oh those bees! Hopefully she'll build a better relationship but they still get cranky even when they do have good relations! Super cute to see Oliver at the festival. He's so cute dancing. I love toddler dances. Oh wow! hooray! Another nooboo! I love seeing the extended family there. I can't wait to get to that part :) I'm so happy she said yes the second time! So sweet! Gotta love a pajama proposal!! Sweet Cerise! Congrats on a baby girl.
    @debjameswhite - Aww it looks like Spencer and Phoenix are making moves in the right direction. Oh no not another pet! Rest in Love Hedy ♥ I thought for sure Spencer was going to get Savannah but it seems his brother had other plans. I was all excited about a wedding but it seemed those two had other plans lol. Maybe they wanted a special moment with their family there.

@kiwicantdie - Oliver is the cutest!! I love the little toddler bounce dancing they do haha. So glad Clover finally said yes! Yay!! I hope Oliver eventually got his cake but welcome to world baby Cerise.

Everyone - Hey I will be moving pretty soon so I am not sure how much playtime I will be getting over the next 30 days. The next 72 hours will involve movers, packing and a mini roadtrip so I will be in and out but definitely enjoying and commenting on updates.
    @OJenn I thought it was going to be Spencer and Savannah at first too but Phoenix just started making the moves on her and she really liked him. They had full relationship bars in a matter of minutes unlike her and Spencer. I really was torn between Spencer and Phoenix so now at least I still have his children as options! Hey good luck on your move. I know that pain! I've been out of my house since the middle of February. I hope everything goes well and I know it will :)

Update time!

Philomena and Nik the lovebirds that they are were being very flirty with each other 04-03-19-7-03-00-PM-Copy.png Nik even gave Philomena a rose 04-03-19-7-03-19-PM-Copy.png While Nik and Philomena were having being all lovey dovey Hope and Freya were playing together on the new jungle gym that Philomena was able to buy with her lottery winnings 04-03-19-8-01-12-PM-Copy.png
    https://i.ibb.co/FsSkrPc/04-03-19-8-01-12-PM-Copy.png After playing for a little bit Hope decided to go down and talk to her brother and get to know him. 04-03-19-8-04-57-PM-Copy.png Later it was bed time and Hope got put to bed on time. She woke up to something terrifying coming out of her bed. She ran to Nik to have him help her 04-03-19-8-09-25-PM-Copy.png04-03-19-8-09-27-PM-Copy.png04-03-19-8-09-30-PM-Copy.png Dad I need you to help me 04-03-19-8-09-33-PM.png Everything went smoothly and Nik got Hope back to bed everyone and got a good night sleep. They went off to school, and Nik went off to work. First up was hair and make up (I love seeing all the different hairstyle that they use for shoots) 04-03-19-8-18-40-PM.png It was time to get down to business. First up was getting into an argument 04-03-19-8-24-00-PM.png Next up was some heavy sword fighting 04-03-19-8-24-57-PM-Copy.png Last was the kiss but the co-star just wasn't feeling it 04-03-19-8-26-12-PM.png Even with the last scene not going to plan Nik still got a gold on his movie. He came home and had dinner with his family. Freya must have been going through something because she was cursing up a storm at the table 04-03-19-8-34-03-PM-Copy.png After dinner the girls went up to Freya's room to play 04-03-19-8-42-33-PM-Copy.png They were just goofing off 04-03-19-8-42-46-PM-Copy.png They get a long so well 04-03-19-8-42-51-PM-Copy.png After playing with Hope Freya wanted to play her violin before bed 04-03-19-8-44-16-PM.png Nik and Philomena almost forgot about Winterfest, but the kids sure didn't. Early in the morning they gathered around the Christmas tree all as a family to decorate it 04-03-19-8-48-41-PM.png They chose red and gold as the colors this season 04-03-19-8-50-05-PM.png Nik put the tree topper on 04-03-19-8-50-32-PM.png and than they lit the tree 04-03-19-8-51-01-PM.png Freya and Hope are always hugging each other 04-03-19-8-51-23-PM.png Before long it was time to have the feast. Hope set the table and everyone sat down to talk and enjoy the wonderful dinner cooked 04-04-19-8-14-31-PM.png While everyone was cleaning up lunch, Philomena had a suprise up her sleeve. She knew the kids really loved Rico and wanted to adopt another pet. She couldn't decide which one so she invited 3 over 04-04-19-8-26-02-PM.png She was introduced to all of the dogs and got to know them all a little bit. Her heart was set though and she chose this little chocolate one with the big ears and eyes. 04-04-19-8-28-19-PM.png She new she made the right choice 04-04-19-8-29-01-PM.png She named him Teddy 04-04-19-8-31-04-PM.png and kept him away from the kids till it was time to open presents. Finally it was time and they all gathered around the tree. 04-04-19-8-37-59-PM.png One by one they opened their gifts 04-04-19-8-38-05-PM.png They were all pleased with what they had gotten. 04-04-19-8-38-18-PM.png Finally the big surprise was revealed. Hope was over the moon with little Teddy 04-04-19-8-40-54-PM.png Freya aged up to a teen 04-04-19-9-28-55-PM.png After she aged up, Nik was called to do a meet and greet at a gig so he went. What he didn't really know that it was going to be outside for the whole thing during a blizzard 04-04-19-9-50-20-PM.png And just like that someone froze to death waiting to get an autograph from Nik. 04-04-19-9-53-25-PM.png He was in such a great mood that he compelled the Grim Reaper to save this poor fan his life 04-04-19-9-54-53-PM.png After having one of his fans almost die he decided to end the event early and head home. While he was leaving he caught the Grim Reaper making a snow angel and was not pleased 04-04-19-9-55-35-PM.png A few days had passed and Teddy aged up into an adult 04-04-19-1-00-PM.png Hope was really loving having a dog around. 04-04-19-10-02-18-PM.png She decided to take the initiative and teach him some tricks. So the first one she taught him was fetch. 04-04-19-10-02-25-PM.png It was back to the grind for Nik. He flirted 04-07-19-1-59-05-PM.png Hugged 04-07-19-2-00-31-PM.png Kissed 04-07-19-2-01-07-PM.png and worked his way to the 4th star 04-07-19-2-04-02-PM.png Since Freya aged up she decided she wanted some pictures with her family. First her and Elijah 04-07-19-12-41-32-PM.png Freya and Philomena 04-07-19-12-42-22-PM.png Freya and Nik 04-07-19-12-42-54-PM.png Next up was Elijah's turn. Elijah and Nik 04-07-19-12-44-07-PM.png Elijah and Philomena 04-07-19-12-44-58-PM.png Last Nora stopped over for a visit and she is an elder 04-07-19-12-53-33-PM.png
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited April 2019
    I haven't disappeared I swear! I've been dealing with a health issue, nothing too serious, but enough to keep me preoccupied. Sometimes I feel like I'm 79 not 29 :/ Anyway, time for some long overdue comments! I hope I don't miss anyone.

@debjameswhite - You are just zooming right a long in your game. I can't believe Flynn's a grandpa already! It's pretty cool that now his friend Dirk and him share a grandchild though :smile: The kids living at home with him all aged up nicely. I like that their brother Vance is close with them, he really does look like Spencer an Phoenix. It's a bummer it rained during the family vacation but at least Flynn made the best of it :lol: I love that Hedy watched over little Kade while he was fishing alone. Such a good pup. And omg little Kade aged up super handsome :love: The picture with Beatrice being possessive of Chester was too funny. I love her relationship with that cat. Or should I say loved :cry: I'm SO sad he's gone. Poor Beatrice. And poor Flynn getting his head bitten off while just trying to play an innocent game of Chess lol Women are emotional Flynn, you kinda lucked out with all the boys. The pictures of Hedy and the new kitty "getting to know each other" is too funny :joy: I think they need some time lol I was really excited to see Spencer finally met one of the ladies. Alissa is such a cutie. Too bad Phoenix seemed to be the one who caught her eye. She just likes his cool name :wink: lol omg but then he swooped in and stole Savannah too! I really thought she and Spencer could have something after the fun day they spent out together. Apparently Phoenix is just a smooth talker. Spencer and Alissa starting out as friends first reminds me of Flynn and Beatrice :heart: I'm rooting for them. Allie attacking Santa right after Phoenix and Savannah eloped is the funniest thing. I love that cat :joy:

@OJenn - Sometimes a fresh start is just what you need to get you back into the game! I love that you chose San Myshuno. I've never played there but I really want to (in fact you're making me want to move this gens heir out there). Savannah is so cute trying to convince Vlad to turn her :lol: I don't have the vampires pack so it's really fun to see you incorporating into your gameplay. I love how she doubled down on drinks after getting bitten lol Poor Penny was not ready to see her transformation. Though to me she looks the same. Also I hope your move goes well. I couldn't imagine moving while pregnant, you're a real trooper. I also can't believe your were in my hometown. If it was 6 months earlier we could've gotten together! :frowning:

@Kiwicantdie - I'm glad Pablo wasn't super crushed by Clover's rejection. He's got a pretty great point about his solitude loving wife not being into a public proposal. Oliver dancing to the music at the festival was so cute. Clover's genuine surprise pregnancy is too funny :lol: Your game has plans for you and definitely forcing you to roll with it. At least money isn't an issue and they're gonna be getting married :heart: Welcome baby Cerise! Hooray for a girl! But why'd she you have to interrupt Oliver's aging up for her arrival!? I wanna see him in all his kiddo cuteness!

@blondiebabe923 - I always love seeing Nik go to work and getting dressed up for all the different scenes he's in. I also love seeing Hope and Freya being such a good friends. Especially the pic of them hugging by the Christmas tree :heart: Giving the girls Teddy for Christmas was really creative. He's such a cutie!

Update, well sort of. I haven't played much so it's barely anything...

Livvy went to the kitchen to get a midnight snack and found Jace standing there looking super gloomy. Troubles at home she assumed, and since he has a key he's always welcome.
    ViImy2Q.png

I was focusing on another family member and practically missed it, but they were flirting! Finally!!
    fIkT4rl.png

Slightly younger brother Ty was asked on his first official date with his love interest Marjorie.
    1SOYTs2.png

With how quickly these too have moved you'd never guess this was their first date.
    HzU1rC8.png

Even while waiting for their table inside they couldn't keep their hands off of each other...
    OzxU1Ff.png

I was a bit surprised when Marjorie changed into her formal wear. Being an erratic sim she's always in whatever outfit suits her mood, but I think she wanted to make Ty happy and have a proper fancy dinner with him.
    O5fYy4Z.png

And he was happy, he asked her to be his girlfriend, to which she said yes :smile:
    nv7hUee.png

Someone who was not happy however was Mom. Ty walked in the house just past 3am. Violet was not pleased and as the strict parent she is grounded Ty from his phone for a week.
    8JNwRl2.png

Livvy is nearly a YA but her teenage mood swings will not let up.
    uURN2BL.png

Honestly, she's always going on about something. Violet has learned to tune her out lol
    aEDUiLP.png

She recently got into gaming and mercifully it's helping her chill out a bit.
    B356135.png

The baby of the family, and future heir, has been working on his skills and making friends.
    vQeEjHq.png

Julian is still super cute.
    F4H1JhU.png

and now I need opinions once again. I'm getting a little burned out of Brindleton Bay and anxious to start life with Julian as a YA. What do you think about me aging him and the rest of family up early? Then moving him to San Myshuno and starting the Fixer Upper challenge over there??? Crazy or?

Here's a sneak peek of him as a YA if it helps.
    40VCIfF.png
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    I love his freckles!! <3
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Here for some comments. Sadly I don't have an update--not much time to play with finals on the horizon :confused:

@debjameswhite I have been staying far, far away from the StrangerVille townies. I'm going to try to solve the mystery next generation, and I don't want my sims to catch that weird disease/possession/whatever it is before then :grimace:

Yikes! I didn't think about the rain affecting GeekCon. I love the pic of Flynn walking Hedy--fall is so beautiful in Windenburg! Beatrice was so mad about the mess at the vet :lol: I love neat sims. What a beautiful Winterfest--love all the family pics! The boys grew up to be quite handsome teens! I'm partial to Pheonix myself, but he's the spitting image of his father, so I don't blame you for not choosing him as heir. Oh I love the pic of Hedy watching Kade play by the lake--what a good girl :blush: Kade's a stunner just like his brothers! You hit the jackpot this gen! Oh no, poor Beatrice...that kitty was her best friend :cry: I'm so glad she got another one--but OMG I've never seen a cat hate a dog so much! :joy: And yikes, I agree, Allie is not the cutest cat ever :lol: Oh man, as sad as Hedy's passing is, at least it brought a beautiful woman into Spencer's life! I don't blame Savannah for picking Pheonix, he's my favorite too :blush: They make such a good couple <3 LOL that cat is a mess! Who attacks Father Winter?!

@Kiwicantdie Oh man, I don't think I could handle much more than four or five kids :lol: I'm aiming for four. I wouldn't be mad about a fifth, but I'll only do it if either of them gets a whim. I can't wait to furnish the house, but the new job isn't making nearly as much money as the old one...it's very slow-going :grimace:

I hate how the game doesn't recognize the "grey-ish" colors in kids--like, at least pick black or brown! But Oliver is a super cute redhead. Those bright blue eyes :love: Omg, mama Clover is precious. I know he's only a child, but Curtis looks so grown up already! Oh NO...I can't believe Clover turned Pablo down after all they've been through! Girl, he ate bug for you! Poor Pablo :bawling: You know...in hindsight, you're right--you don't propose to the mountain hermit at a fancy public festival :lol: Oh my gosh Oliver's dancing is too cute!! AHHH YESS AN OOPSIE BABY! I was so ready for Oliver to get a sibling :smirk: And a successful engagement in the same update! You spoil me. Congrats on the baby girl! I can't wait to see who she takes after.

@Heckstress17 Oh, there will totally be drama with Philomena's daughter one day! I'm really leaning toward Andromeda for heir, but I want them to have at least one more kid before I make a decision. I know she'll be gorgeous (and a good genetic mix at that), but her traits are...difficult :lol:

AWWW YIIIIISSSS Jace and Livvy are SO meant to be--I knew it!! <3:love::relaxed: Ty and Marjorie are honestly a pretty cute couple--they're definitely odd balls, but they're perfect for each other haha. And Julian :love::yum: I vote go to San Myshuno! I just needed to mix it up location-wise to get back in the groove of things--maybe you do too. I might go back to normal lifespan for awhile, or at least age up the toddlers early in my game, because I'm getting bored again :grimace: There's just not enough for toddlers/children/teens to do to justify that long of lifespan--but the adult lifespans are too short for everything I want to do! Ugh. I wish there was a happy medium.

@OJenn I love your new sim! She's absolutely gorgeous, and I feel like I haven't seen enough of San Myshuno. I approve 100%! I love the rooms you've furnished so far--especially her bedroom! AH Vlad! That fiend... I'm so excited to see where Savannah's new life as a vampire takes her!

@blondiebabe923 Hope is a super cute child! And Freya is gorgeous... Man, you're gonna have a tough heir choice! That Winterfest was perfect--a puppy is the best gift you can get! And the one they chose is soooo cute.
    Hi everyone <3 I'm here for your lovely updates.

@debjameswhite first of all: I just noticed that I missed one of your updates??? Like, I was scrolling back through the page and saw that you posted right before me, but at that time I totally missed it! Anyway, Savannah and Phoenix are adorable and it's crazy how well they clicked from the start. Spencer and Alissa look super cute too, it's nice seeing them close as friends. I'm still laughing at the Santa!attack :joy: what the actual--- Allie, what are you doing???? :joy: that cat is a blessing :joy:

@blondiebabe923 Nik is awesome at managing his actor life with that big family. Seeing Philomena with tiny Teddy in her arms melted my heart. I don't know about you, but I always love Winterfest time in game; it was nice seeing the family gathering together around the tree :blush: there's so much of Philomena in Freya! I'm shocked. She's really gorgeous.

@Ojenn I hope moving is going/went well for you :blush:

@Heckstress17 I hope you're feeling better! Take as much time as needed to recover and don't worry about the updates. Also we're really close in age :wink: but I too feel like I'm in my senior years :joy: (I don't know if I should laugh or cry about it). As for the update, omG FINALLY! You go Livvy! I've been waiting so long, I feel like a fangirl. Mood swings are forgivable at this point. Also, I can't almost believe how much Marjorie has grown on me, I'm loving her with Ty. She's gorgeous in her formal dress. Poor Ty was trying to be a gentleman and got grounded. Well, next time he better come home much sooner. Julian is adorable as a kid, but when he turns into a YA he's :flushed: holy mother of god. I knew that good genes never betray you :joy: I'm loving the idea of a fixer upper in San Myshuno. You should do what you want, it'll be a good choice either way :blush:

@JordanNicoleJJ don't you worry about updates, finals are approaching for me too and man how much I feel you! Take care of your studies. I hope they go well for you :blush: ... I wished that the game would recognize the grey-ish color too, but I'm also aware that it wouldn't make any sense on young kids. Since I'm in the mood for challenges, I think I'll wait for a "proper"/genetically related hair color to pick the future heir. I hope the game will be nice to me and not force me to try ten times :joy: ... otherwise, a redhead it is!
    KEBB11a.png
    edited April 2019
    Pic heavy & really long update :|

Before I start, I would like to say a few things.
    1) I lost a dozen pics worth one update on their own... for my own stupidity :joy: ... I created a new TS4 folder to see if it fixed the lag I had in game, but I erased the old one before I remembered to save the screenshot folder. My bad. A lot of stuff happened, I'll just try to summarize it the best that I can.
    2) Guess who fell down the CC rabbit hole once again? :trollface: ... yes, I caved. You'll see CC in this update, so... that's it. So far I'm liking the addition, though I try to keep in game only little high-quality CC that's as maxis match as possible and doesn't break things. You'll see my sims wearing eyelashes too, but that's one of the things I'll take out for sure in the next updates since I'm not liking them as much as I thought I would.
    3) It's one long update since I merged two into one, so bear with me.
    Here we go.

Birthday boy managed to age up with the cake as the sun was setting. Drama avoided.

k5nRDPR.png

You'll notice that his eyes look grey and not blue as before. I didn't change the color. I simply changed overlay as I was cc shopping and only then noticed that the one I used before made his eyes look blue. He has Pablo's eyes.

bGkV4qL.png

So does Cerise... even if from now on I'll call her Pablita :joy: . Yup. Cerise Pablita it is. Her dad's little clone.

yLHT4Am.png

Of all the pics that I lost, I managed to save the few remaining in my windows folder.
    Here are the two families before the birthdays. As you can see Curtis' brother, Steven, has dad's hair color.

3lnznlp.png

If you wonder what happened in the forever lost updated, I sent the fam back to Granite Fall to help Clover level up her aspiration. Maybe it's a good thing that I lost the pics lol.
    It was a lot of fun, they all bonded a lot.
    But it was also a struggle.

3FLaOQ8.png

uGmBTb3.png

Something major happened in the woods, though...

MdaztP0.png

Little Adahy arrived. Just as unexpected as his big sister.
    I decided to go with a native american name to celebrate Clover's mixed origins. Adahy means "lives in the woods" and it seemed really fitting considering that he was conceived and almost born in Granite Fall (if only). Oopsiebaby n.2, though. I'm starting to consider to never have these two woohoo again or to simply get rid of the risky percentage. Maybe tents have a higher risky chance?? :joy: who knows.
    Anyhow, Pablita (lol) is obsessed with Adahy. I found her a lot of times looking at the crib and trying to interact with him

usgvfqT.png

Speaking is hard though.

S8IiXIO.png
    W1qaEZX.png

Oliver had a rocky first encounter with his little brother, even if now he's much more affectionate towards him.
    Adahy was never in the right mood.
    Also: since I'm opting for a boy to be the next gen heir, there's a good chance it'll be Adahy. If he doesn't have red hair (and if this fam doesn't have any more unexpected children :expressionless: ). If I find out that he has Oliver's hair, then I'll probably go with Oliver since he's the firstborn.

uZx0m5O.png

OIiver's not impressed with my decision :joy:
    "You'd really prefer this screaming bundle of joy to me?"

qqwIRY7.png

Anyway. In the past vacation Oliver and Pablita bonded quite a lot.
    Pablita is one angelic toddler and Oliver is such a caring child, it's no wonder they got along so well.

UP5th8V.png

But life has started to be hectic like never before in this household. Too many kids around.

MxIDMao.png
    VTIFY7T.png

Pablo's promotion couldn't arrive sooner. The new working hours fit much better for the fam.

tcaSTay.png

Now he's much more around to take care of his little clone and the latest arrival :joy:

H1QTr2q.png
    94C3K11.png

Pablita might be angelic, but life in the woods seems to have given her a stronger character.

26YFNXQ.png

She spends as much time as possible with dad.

FYUcU7l.png
    8GCnbRA.png

And Pablo really does have a soft spot for her.

1bHYzST.png
    iG4IE0W.png
    rNjdPv4.png

It's a clone thing :joy:

NyYCExh.png

I love her.

EduoWBv.png

As you might already know, Lilah and Jared come over almost every other day. I like how much they're involved in each other's life.

BeTPooD.png

Lilah might be having baby fever. Or she might be a little bit sad that she didn't have a little girl like this one.

GXvrrIz.png

Jared on the other hand always tries his best to be a good uncle. He also cheered Oliver up about this heir thing.
    "Come on, buddy. Not being the chosen one might be the best thing that'll ever happen to you!"

ahS0xJK.png

(who knows, Jared)

Yup. Baby fever it is.

4kuMaks.png

Too bad you won't be having any more kids, Lilah.

Sbqo5Yp.png

Here it is her last born, Steven Austin, a blond cutie. I lost all of the pics of him playing with Oliver and Pablita :neutral: ... but at least you can still see his face. Just to be clear: out of all the four (now five) grandchildren, all of them have inherited Salali's eye shape but Pablita (who's a mini Pablo). Her genes are so strong, it never happened before in my game!

rhtp4O9.png

... but there's a wedding on the horizon, right? Yup.
    So here we are, finally, during the first autumn morning.

4QtWx2T.png

Pablo and Clover decided to have a backyard wedding with as little guests as possible (not that they know many other people). They want a private ceremony, as casual as possible. More like a dinner party instead :joy:

5dWeMdn.png

Love was in the air that morning.

iv2BZ8X.png

When the guests arrived, Curtis had already aged up into a teen.

DYk3oT8.png

... and the most important thing was not attending the wedding, but playing on auntie's computer as usual :joy:

8VBLpl5.png

Clover invited her old childhood friends. Lilah, of course. And...

4xGpGQt.png

... a very pregnant Raven!
    It's been so long since I've seen her around, after she married to a San Myshuno japanese guy.

Raven was happy to see her old friends again.
    Lilah... not so much :joy:
    #drama

1i9rrHK.png

The shortest ceremony took place right then and there, 'cause I didn't trust the weather.

vZtwVZa.png
    FPVMdh0.png
    TOKd6eT.png

Food seemed to be much more important than the wedding itself lol.

ldojlxw.png

One rare pic of Oliver and Steven interacting like the good buddies they are.

CIeRSg1.png

Pablita glued herself to uncle Jared' side and bothered him all day long. Good thing he has such a soft spot for his nephews.

TxDK58b.png
    mZnn3nc.png

Curtis tried to be nice and introduce himself to Raven and her husband, "Something" Tanaka.

VIFkYbe.png

And that's when Lilah started losing it.

hXSjq9I.png

She tried to act cool, but it was clear that Raven's presence was disturbing her a lot.

yb2wFrl.png

The two tried to sit close to one another too, for whatever reason, but it was just not working out.

HF0RsLd.png

Raven's husband intervened to cheer her up. It was such a nice thing to see. Bless autonomous love interaction.

bjKRcSA.png

Curtis tried to ask his mom why she was so moody all of a sudden.
    I can almost hear the reply: "Why don't you go ask your father?" :naughty:

967bnxY.png

Jared jumped in one minute later, probably sensing that he might have found himself sleeping on the couch that night :joy: ... Curtis face in this pic cracks me up :joy: - it's like something finally clicked in his brain. Boy, you're a teen too now.

hB7RGnF.png

Everything went well in the end. I even found Jared and Mr. Tanaka chatting upstairs in Oliver's room.
    (nevermind the unfurnished room pls I'm still working on it)

JERFYO9.png

Clover remained oblivious to the drama all day long.
    She didn't want to get out of her wedding dress.

m3rIoQ8.png
    llwn71d.png

Probably because the very next day they were all going to age up into adults.
    They met at San Myshuno's karaoke, where Jared and Lilah's romance blossomed years ago and Clover third-wheeled hard.
    Curtis was there too.

20V0pFs.png

This time around Clover didn't sing alone in an empty room :bawling: my heart.

qRQ8J2W.png

Look how far you've come girl :bawling:

vTf2Vv5.png

Aaaand, finally, it was time to age up.

qf53RH0.png
    Q6ZhDZx.png

Makeovers and more birthdays in the next update :wink: (which won't be nearly as long as this one I promise)

U9xScIo.png

Also: good luck Raven :joy:

JTxUjq0.png
    KEBB11a.png
    @blondiebabe923 Wow there's a lot going on! I've been enjoying the acting career now too. They make Spencer look good in makeup! It was nice to see the family enjoying themselves at Christmas time!

@Heckstress17 Awww poor Jace. I just love him. hehe Whoa! Look at Ty! So smooth!! I had to laugh when he went home and got in trouble with Mom! It's so hard for me to picture myself yelling at my son when he is dressed in such a fancy suite! Oh my gosh those teen moods. Poor Livvy but look at that face! haha I love Violet just happily smiling away while Livvy is ranting away. Julian is really cute and I say GO FOR IT! Age them up and move him on to the new challenge.

@Rawla <waves>

@JordanNicoleJJ Hooray! Happy to see you :) Good luck with finals! My son is graduating from college this year so I have a trek planned to get him and his stuff next month :)

@Kiwicantdie I had a feeling you missed my update due to the timing of our posts, but I also thought you'd eventually catch it! I've done that a few times too :) AND once again you have delivered for a morning cup of coffee and updates! I love when people apologize for their long updates and I'm just sitting here like "Yessssss!!!! Nice and long!" I'm sorry you lost so many pictures but those things happen! At the end my first run through of this challenge my entire game was lost due to some conflict with some update they did and I was in Gen 10! I just moved on :) Oliver aged up to a little cutie! Oh and sweet Cerise Pablita!! hehe The struggle pictures are funny too. I have definitely been there! Maybe not quite as bad as it was for little Pablita though! Congrats on your surprise nooboo!! I think about removing risky woohoo too but then I never do. I love the pic from the crib. She's so cute. I love seeing your two families together so much but then the wedding! Woot!!! Oh and look at Curtis...he's so handsome! Oh poor Lilah! That was so long ago Lilah! Don't be angry :) I love the backyard wedding. You're inspiring me. Good thing Jared finally realized he had some troubles to sooth. Hopefully he did a good job :) Awww the end was so sweet! You don't have to sing Karaoke all alone anymore Clover! Great Update! Thank you :)
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited April 2019
    @JordanNicoleJJ - Boooo finals! Thankfully summer's coming up :) I'm sorta relieved to hear you're also getting a bit bored with the toddler-teen stage. I always get so amped up to start having a family but once the kids become children I'm at a loss for what to do with them. Then like you said I always have big plans for what I want each sim to do when they're grown up, but it's hard getting to that point while feeling like I'm limited. I think a location change will help get me back into the swing of things, and forcing myself to build again will be a good thing... I hope... it's so hard! I can't seem to get my mojo back. Anyway, I look forward to when you get some playtime. I need my Reed fix!

@kiwicantdie - I am feeling better, thanks :blush: We're close in age? That's awesome! I know me and @Francisca464 are the same age. Late 20's are rough. I'm already mourning my youth lol Anyway, I love big updates! Your cc disclaimer is too funny. I think we've all been there before. I'm surprised you weren't feeling the cc eyelashes. Those I just can't part with lol. Anyway omg Oliver is the cutest little kid. Those eyes are my fav. I love to see his cousins running around with them too. Pablita lol I'll never remember her real name after reading that. Adahy was completely unexpected! I feel a bit like Cerise looking into the bassinet. Like am I really seeing what I think I'm seeing right now?? lol but love the reason behind his name. Cerise's bond with Pablo is the sweetest :love: How're you gonna go and show me all those cute bonding pics and then tell me you want a male heir!? Also nice painting Clover, love the huge dollar sign over the skyline lol omg Curtis aged up totally different then I thought he would. He's a really good blend of both parents. Love him! Speaking of love, Clover and Pablo finally tying the knot was perfect! :heart: Her dress was perfect for her personality, as was the outdoor ceremony. Such pretty pictures :smile: It was neat to see Raven again too, she's so pretty. Too bad she married Townie "Tanaka" I have a few of those running around my game I try to snuff out on first sight :neutral: lol Lilah's reaction to her being there was so appropriate :joy::lol:

@debjameswhite - Violet's always been a pretty strict parent. I couldn't picture myself yelling at my son while he was all snazzed up either, but she clearly had no trouble lol Speaking of sons, yours is graduating college soon!? That's so exciting. You must be so proud :smile:

After hearing you're all on board with it, I decided I am gonna switch it up and move to San Myshuno like @OJenn :smile: I'm currently trying to remodel the community lots there. I started with Planet Honey Pop. I just overhauled the interior, the exterior was surprisingly well done in my opinion. Anyway here's some shots of Violet play testing it for me.

nR6gLVA.png
    fjlqDvs.png
    XCC2jFM.png

I added 2 more karaoke machines because c'mon can you really be a karaoke bar with only one 1 machine?
    rtz9Y3Q.png

Guys I don't know why but since my hiatus building and decorating is REALLY hard. I'm currently rebuilding Myshuno Meadows and it's such a mess I don't know if I wanna show the pics lol I maybe I'll just find some stock photos of parks and share those next time instead :lol: Happy Simming!

Post edited by Heckstress17 on
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    @Heckstress17 Oh I love that redo!! It looks so good! I am super proud of my son! I can't believe it's finally happening and then my girl will graduate from college next year! ARGH! Talk about mourning your youth!! I'm too young for all of this to be happening!!
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 8: Rising Star

Ailssa wanted to meet up with Spencer at the gym.
    Degdh.png

He was happier about seeing his brother Phoenix there I think!
    DegdA.png

Later, Ailssa, Spencer, Savannah and Phoenix all had dinner out together. I’m wondering what happened to Phoenix’s glasses.
    Degfz.png

Back at home the next day, Spencer chatted with his folks about his own future.
    DeggB.png

Ailssa was pretty heavy on his mind and he kept meeting up with her.
    Degj1.png

Eventually, they shared a kiss.
    DegjE.png

Then they shared even more.
    Degkw.png

Flyyn’s career finally culminated when he had to make a big arrest that blew his cover and forced him into retirement.
    DeglN.PNG

It shot him right into the public eye.
    DegmZ.PNG
    DegnI.PNG
    Degoe.PNG

Since Flynn and Beatrice had both obtained their life aspirations and reached the top of their careers, it was time for Spencer to set out on his own. He bought an old factory that had been converted into a party house, but he had other plans for it!
    Degrl.png

Here are some before pictures.
    Degtd.png
    Degty.png
    DegFp.png
    DegFI.png
    DegFW.png
    DegGZ.png
    DegHl.png

He has plans, but he wasn’t ready to dive in just yet. Why not enjoy it as it is for a bit?
    Degv9.png

It’s a little big and he was a little lonely.
    DegvD.png

Of course that led to a date with Ailssa.
    Degww.png

Apparently he had a little more than a date on his mind.
    Degyq.png

Then they went back to his place.
    Degzb.png

The next day he got serious and signed with an agent.
    DegAb.PNG

They threw a party in the party house to celebrate their engagement and Spencer getting signed.
    DegCr.png

Tiny back deck.
    DegDa.png

Spencer and Phoenix are really close.
    DegE5.png

They hang out all the time. I wish Luca would come over on his own too!
    DegIU.png
    Spencer’s days alone were coming to an end.
    DegJO.png
    DegKq.png
    DegKI.png

Some sweet moments…
    DegLR.png
    DegMc.png
    DegMM.png

Once the wedding was over and Ailssa joined the household I found out some shocking news! I can’t believe they don’t like each other!
    DegNW.PNG

Shortly after the wedding I happened to notice something while she was working out.
    DegPl.png

Sure enough…Maybe we should tell Spencer.
    DegQo.PNG

She was so happy about it! How could he not feel the same?
    DegRA.png

The next day was his first day after completing a successful audition. First it was hair and makeup.
    DegTt.png

Wow, not bad!
    DegYd.png

When he got home he practiced his guitar. He was determined to make things happen.
    DegZ6.png

Now that they were married, it was time to turn the party house into a home. I love this bathroom.
    Deh4a.png
    Deh4s.png

The bottom floor is pretty much an open concept.
    Deh53.png
    Deh5r.png
    Deh5H.png

They kept the neon lights as a tribute to what it used to be.
    Deh5W.png

They don’t quite have enough to finish the upstairs yet. At least they have walls.
    Deh5W.png

Ailssa was almost ready to have that baby.
    Deh8B.png

They had her mother and step-father over.
    Dehaj.png

Ailssa was able to spend some quality time with her little sister Stefanie.
    DehaX.png

Late that night, when Ailssa was going to bed she was annoyed by Spencer leaving his clothes on the floor.
    DeheG.png

In the middle of the night the woman was doing laundry.
    Dehfs.png

The next morning they enjoyed some breakfast together before he went to set.
    DehfY.png

The minute he left though, she realized it was go time.
    Dehhd.png

Then just as they were heading to the hospital they got the call that Ailssa’s mom had passed away. Little Stefanie nwas over and Spencer was trying to comfort her but they really had to go!
    DejOy.png

They had a beautiful baby girl they named Maura.
    DehRr.png

When they got home, Spencer talked with Stefanie’s dad and he agreed that she should move in with Ailssa and Spencer.
    Dejm1.png

At first I felt sorry for him, but the very next day there was a marriage notification. That was quick!
    DejmB.PNG

Kade had become a young man and ended up proposing to his love right in Spencer’s home! She said yes.
    DejnI.png

Ailssa spends a lot of time with her little sister.
    Dejol.png

So does Spencer.
    DejoJ.png

At work Spencer got a silver on one of his performances but the GRANS were not happy.
    DejoZ.PNG

I don’t understand it! He was even promoted for that performance!
    Dejqn.PNG

The next day they were a little happier with him.
    Dejsu.PNG

Ailssa had more good news and man was Spencer psyched!
    DejtF.png

He was feeling pretty confident at work that day.
    DejuE.png

He and his co-star practiced their lines.
    DejvL.png

Then it was time for action!
    Dejzb.png
    Dejzu.png
    DejA9.png
    DejAE.png
    DejAZ.png

This time it was gold! What do you think of that GRAN?
    DejBM.PNG

He was nominated for an award!
    DejC7.PNG

His fame skyrocketed!
    DejCN.PNG

Even GRAN is happy.
    DejD9.PNG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file