Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member
    edited August 2018
    So i basically only get to play once a week now a days so heres another update lol
    After Raina aged to a teen she decided to take some selfies with her family 08_14_18_4_07_14_PM.png
    08_14_18_4_07_35_PM.png
    08_14_18_4_08_44_PM.png
    Raina invited Lucas Munch over to hang out 08_14_18_4_12_32_PM.png
    they have so much fun just playing on the swings 08_14_18_4_12_39_PM.png
    After the swing time merriment they decided to lay in the snow and look at the stars 08_14_18_4_13_16_PM.png
    After school Raina couldn't wait to invite Lucas back over. He willingly came and they took a selfie together. They look so cute 08_14_18_4_43_23_PM.png
    Raina invited him to a dinner date and there they shared their first kiss 08_14_18_5_09_13_PM.png
    A couple days later he came over and they became boyfriend and girlfriend 08_14_18_5_16_10_PM.png
    Lucas invited her over to his house and she decided to go, she was super tired so was heading out when she got an alert about a fire on the property. She tried to put Lucas's brother out but to no luck. She did get to save his brother from burning alive by pleading with the grim reaper to save him. 08_14_18_5_41_23_PM.png
    The next night she was feeling up to trying fishing and invited him to join. There she discovered he had aged up and they will have to wait till she is an adult to be together again. He did catch a huge fish and she ended up catching a cow plant seed 08_14_18_6_22_53_PM.png
    The family dog Winnie was sick so Raina took her to the vet. There she caught the vet showering in the rain 08_14_18_7_57_03_PM.png
    In the coming days Willow aged into an adult and got the Loves the outdoors trait. She moved in with Joaquin le chin and things heated up fast. 08_14_18_8_48_33_PM.png
    They eloped and found out that they are expecting 08_14_18_8_50_05_PM.png
    Joaquin will be an elder in 16 days, and Willow has 20 days till she is an adult.
    I created a holiday for every saturday except the saturday that new years falls on called family day. I added the invite people so Taji invited Willow and Raina invited Lucas and they met at the restaurant in new crest. It was going so well 08_14_18_9_11_21_PM.png
    08_14_18_9_14_24_PM.png
    08_14_18_9_14_33_PM.png
    Until one of the waiters decided to die 08_14_18_9_15_29_PM.png
    Before Grim could get to the dead guy he ran into a familiar face. He had to catch up with Vlad even though Vlad was working. 08_14_18_9_15_56_PM.png
    At the end of the meal Raina wanted another selfie with her pregnant sister 08_14_18_9_18_19_PM.png
    She thought her sister was looking glowingly and decided to snap this adorable picture 08_14_18_9_18_52_PM.png
    Post edited by blondiebabe923 on
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @blondiebabe923 - The family pics and selfies are so cute, it's nice to see everyone!
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 73: New Boy in Town

Brennan is a very hands on Dad. He’s done a pretty good job as a single Dad.
    Bgvfw.png

Bianca never got to use the flower arranging table, but Brooke is making good use of it.
    BgyMr.png

Brooke and Bailey are best friends.
    BgvwE.png

Guy Langston’s teen son just moved in with him. Guy is the butler.
    BgvxY.PNG

Brooke met him one day at the house.
    BgvMQ.png

Then she felt shy.
    BgwxX.png

When he asked her on a date though, she went.
    BgwyI.png

They had a nice time.
    BgwzH.png

Brennan has been playing chess with his kids.
    BgyoX.png
    Bgypr.png
    BgypD.png

After Brooke had some beginner luck, Brennan took to cheating! Bad Boy!
    BgyqC.png

Meanwhile, Brooke and her new boy are really hitting it off.
    BgyHa.png
    BgyHu.png
    BgyHS.png
    @debjameswhite - I love that Brennan is so close with the kids, I really feel like they need each other even more after their mother's death. I really approve of the Butler's boy and Brooke though, she is really cute. Who do you think she looks more like, her father or her mother?
    edited August 2018

After finding out that she was expecting again, Leanna Joy and her husband Natanel cut their honeymoon short to head back home and prep.
    tumblr_pdcvh5FXX11whskedo1_1280.jpg

They didn't come back empty-handed, while they were in Selvadorada collected a few artifacts and maxed out her skill!
    tumblr_pdcvniwe2J1whskedo2_250.png

Upon arriving in Brindleton Bay they soon realized that the world was covered in a blanket of snow.
    tumblr_pdj62baosb1whskedo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdj62baosb1whskedo1_1280.jpg

Leanna Joy loves winter so she was excited to build her first snowman
    tumblr_pdj64mcmIV1whskedo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdj64mcmIV1whskedo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdj64mcmIV1whskedo2_1280.jpg

Natanel cleaned up things inside and put up the new tree for them to decorate.
    tumblr_pdj6iy4krb1whskedo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdj6nvcFAb1whskedo2_1280.jpg

But before they could do that there was one more present to open...
    tumblr_pdj6nvcFAb1whskedo1_1280.jpg

Elisabeth heard all the commotion and decided to go and check things out, she was excited to meet her new sibling.
    tumblr_pdj6r0SuIH1whskedo2_1280.png

tumblr_pdj6r0SuIH1whskedo1_1280.jpg
    Welcome to the world baby Camìla!
    tumblr_pdj6tcRA5Y1whskedo1_1280.jpg

She and big sissy Elisabeth are already good pals and it was love at first.
    tumblr_pdj6tcRA5Y1whskedo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdj7ny3cDZ1whskedo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdj7ny3cDZ1whskedo2_1280.jpg

Now that they had their plus one it was time to get down to the business of decorating the tree!
    tumblr_pdj6e72IIK1whskedo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdj6e72IIK1whskedo2_1280.jpg

The tree gets Natanel's seal of approval
    72bca4a2ac.jpg

So much so that he really got into the holiday spirit
    9a2e86edf3.jpg

Needless to say the family is enjoying their holiday and the end of the year is right around the corner
    29b193955d.jpg
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    This is what is happening in my game at the time I write this post. The game is paused and I took this photo to share. His son is doing well being a scout. His wife is pregnant again and now this! lol

08-21-18_6-12-38_PM.png
    @OJenn I always love your pictures so much. Congratulations on doing the archaeology aspiration. I keep thinking I want to do that and then something interferes. Like Brooke being in love with her love in High School hehe :) The picture of the house and town covered in snow is awesome. You appreciate it more being from the south than I do being from the northeast :) I didn't realize if you put a bare tree in you could decorate it! Thank you for showing that :) The little girls are so cute together :)

@Rawla That's a great picture :)
    @OJenn I always love your pictures so much. Congratulations on doing the archaeology aspiration. I keep thinking I want to do that and then something interferes. Like Brooke being in love with her love in High School hehe :) The picture of the house and town covered in snow is awesome. You appreciate it more being from the south than I do being from the northeast :) I didn't realize if you put a bare tree in you could decorate it! Thank you for showing that :) The little girls are so cute together :)

@Rawla That's a great picture :)

Thanks!

The twins are born. Two girls! Zo'za and Zor'ja.

Zo'za - Independant
    08-21-18_7-54-08_PM.png

Zor'ja - Fussy
    08-21-18_8-01-11_PM.png

ydsm1.png
    Chapter 74: Flirty

I have some random pictures that don’t really have a story to go with them. Just Brooke hanging with her guy.
    Bid3f.png

She tells him some things about her siblings that he as an only child just can’t believe.
    Bid3z.png

He quickly changes the subject.
    Bid3P.png

Just Brooke being pretty.
    Bid47.png

The oldest and youngest set of twins hanging with their twins.
    Bid4A.png

Brooke and her Dad doing yoga together. I didn’t realize their gym clothes were the same colors. This reminded me of @Ojenn ‘s question. Brooke’s face looks just like her Mom’s but she has Dad’s hair and eye color. I guess she’s a good mix.
    Bid4T.png

The entire family hanging out together. This is what makes Brennan the happiest.
    Bid5c.png

So this random gem showed up on the doorstep. Anyone know how that happens?
    Bid5y.png

Braewyn is photo bombing. What’s wrong??
    Bid5O.png

I always love when my teens take it upon themselves to do repairs.
    Bid61.png

Brooke is close to her grandparents as well as her dad.
    Bid6r.png

Gabe is trying to have a moment with Brooke. I love the look on his face as he tries to talk to her and Grandma is right there in their space. Her face is pretty great too.
    Bid6H.png

Isn’t it cute when teens try to explain technology to their elders?
    Bid6W.png

Grandpa Billy appreciates it.
    Bid7j.png

Grandma does too. Love the love.
    Bid7C.png
    Love this update! <3
    I think the random crystals that appear might come when there is thunderstorms?
    I hope to be back soon you guys! I am planning a sim day for this weekend since it's a holiday weekend. That means a day off and I get off a few hours early on Friday.
    I decided to take Friday off. I'm happy :smiley:
    Ohh yay! We can play together on Friday!
    @OJenn I was looking at the Generation 9 heirs to see who Brooke's kids might end up with...Tori Fuller links to my Hope. Also, if I chose Ambrose does she have to stay a vampire?
    @debjameswhite - Uh oh! Looks like I need to clean up the links then, sorry about that. And no Ambrose does not have to stay a vampire.
    For the some reason the gallery wont load for me :(
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 75: Who is that strange young man?

Brennan finally reached the top of his career, his aspiration and he had this beautiful masterpiece to show for it.
    BobQn.png

Bailey started getting close to a boy from school.
    Boc2x.png

Brooke however, became more focused on her school work.
    Boc4C.png

Brennan decided his youngest set of twins should get more serious about school too.
    Boc5H.png

Soon it was brawling day and as I had forgotten to remove it yet again…this happened. They were still madly in love so this was just fun I guess.
    Boc7J.png

Braewyn and Broden decided to move out so Brennan decided to ask his parents to move in with him.
    Boc9d.png

They’re not as good as Greysen and Lawrence were, but with Brooke and Bailey’s birthday coming up…Billy and Brennan decided to make cakes together.
    Boccv.png

Brennan had a chat with the girls about their future plans.
    Bocey.png

They had a great party!
    Bocg0.png
    Bocgv.png

During the party a strange young man turned up at the door.
    Bocig.png

I know that’s quite the cliffhanger, but I made a house after that. I really love this house. I’m realizing I didn’t take as many pictures as I should, but I did upload it! It’s across the street from Brennan’s house.
    Bocqz.png
    BocqP.png
    Bocr6.png
    Bocrq.png
    BocrE.png
    BocrX.png
    Bocsj.png
    BocsA.png
    BocsN.png
    BocsW.png
    Boct8.png
    BoctH.png
    Bocub.png
    Bocuq.png
    BocuI.png
    Bocv1.png
    Bocvl.png
    @Debjameswhite - I think you did such an amazing job on the house! I really love the colors and the way it all flows. I can't wait to see the new home filled with sims and pictures!
    @Ojenn Thank you! Also...I was happy today I saw @Heckstress17 playing sims!!!!
    @everyone I hate this new thing about people calling your sims to tell them someone died. I can't even say how much I hate it. In the middle of their pre engagement vacation Persephone and Billy died. I had to send them home. I hate this!
    Soooo...I played ALL DAY LONG. I didn't mean to, but I just shut it off and decided I better post something before I go to bed...

btw...I just want to say again... @Heckstress17 I saw you :)

Anyways...
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 76: Am I really about to start gen 9?

Well, Brooke moved into that new big ole house all on her own.
    BoJ9h.png

I’m really annoyed by these piles of stinky leaves that you can’t clean up. There was one right outside her front door.
    BoJa6.png

She was happy for the coffee machine. The house is complete with this one feature.
    BoJby.png

The welcome wagon came by and she realized how spoiled she was to have such a great cook in her father.
    BoJc9.png

The happiness of her new house is overshadowed by the fact that her great aunt Laurel just passed away.
    BoJdj.png

With her siblings and cousins they decided they’d have a weekly card game. Sadly…this hasn’t happened since.
    BoJep.png

Her first Winterfest at in her own home. Do notice the disgusting pile of leaves that has been burnt at least 10 times already.
    BoJg2.png

Everyone came to Brooke’s house for the celebration though we’re still sad about Laurel.
    BoJin.png

They snapped out of it to light the tree.
    BoJje.png

And decorate.
    BoJk0.png

This is a good family.
    BoJl5.png
    BoJlj.png

Brooke is just growning closer with Gabe.
    BoJm4.png
    BoJmq.png

She took a little bit of a time out to focus on presents.
    BoJnI.png

Then Gabe had her full attention again.
    BoJol.png

They love watching movies together.
    BoJpn.png

She also has been working a lot on her flower arrangement skills. Her mother had loved that and ever since she has been focused on it.
    BoJrw.png

She’s a dog lover and she decided to look into adoption. She looked at an older dog and a puppy.
    BoJsD.png

The puppy didn’t like her. She was open to taking them both, but Rose won her heart. She had 2 out of 3 bad interactions with the puppy that I really wanted! Oh well! Rose was meant to be!
    BoJtR.png

More time in the green house that I love.
    BoJv7.png

Rose hit it off with Gabe too. This seems meant to be.
    BoJw3.png

She’s decided to make sure Gabe loves her just as much as Brooke does.
    BoJwQ.png

I’m a good girl. You must love me.
    BoJyf.png

Brooke for sure loves her.
    BoJyR.png

Gabe spent the night and slept in a guest room. Brooke is starting to think she needs him as much as she needed Rose.
    BoJzI.png

She suggested he move in.
    BoJAG.png

He accepted and began by helping her to get rid of the disgusting leaf bush that she burned daily.
    BoJBb.png

Later they went out with some friends, but he can’t keep his hands off her and the feeling is mutual.
    BoJD5.png

They were both exhausted though so they probably should have declined.
    BoJDM.png
    BoJDX.png

When they finally got some energy, they spent time with family and discovered Brennan had gotten remarried and Brycen had found true love as well!
    BoJFA.png

Gabe thought it might be a good idea to make friends with Brennan and Billy.
    BoJGK.png

Brooke has started taking her act to the public and she’s getting a pretty good reception.
    BoJHA.png

She had a great time at the Hijinx festival!
    BoJIF.png

At home though, it was back to the mundane.
    BoJJA.png

Gabe moved in…did I forget to mention?...He’s working hard on his logic skill.
    BoJKn.png

Brooke and Gabe went home to meet their father’s new bride.
    BoJM5.png

Of course everyone was sad again because Uncle Fox had just passed.
    BoJMH.png

Despite the hardships, Gabe and Brooke are just getting closer.
    BoJOi.png

I love the adorably messy eater Rose.
    BoJPb.png

Brooke and Gabe also enjoy a good card game.
    BoJPW.png

Gabe has Nerd Brain aspiration so it wasn’t long before he needed to get a work bench and the house needed to add on a basement.
    BoJQV.png

In an attempt to continue to keep the family close, Brooke and Gabe invited their parents out to dinner.
    BoJSa.png

After the dinner, Brooke and Gabe decided to go on vacation to the jungle!
    BoJTJ.png

I catch them with the best looks on their faces!
    BoJUG.png

Of course Rose came.
    BoJWe.png

Gabe got an opportunity to improve his handiness in the rental.
    BoJX8.png

Brooke just loved the pool. Maybe they need one at home.
    BoJYq.png

They had an amazing time just hanging out near the pool even in the rain.
    BoJZe.png

They followed up with some time in their favorite room.
    BoK0j.png

Sadly, news that Persephone and Billy had passed away unexpectedly. I had to send the sad couple home. I was sad too because I wanted her grandparents to be at her wedding!
    To not end on a sad note, they finally overcame their grief and got back to their favorite activity…
    BoK2k.png
    @debjameswhite - Ohhh yes, I hate that sims call now to tell someone that a certain person died! We have MC Command Center for that information. I wish there was a way to turn it off. Welcome home Brooke! She looks so cute and cozy in her winter gear. As for the stinky leaf piles, I agree completely. I see them all over and it's unsightly. I really enjoy watching sims decorate the tree, it gives me the holiday spirit! I love Brooke and Gabe together and it seems Rose approves too. I love that you are trying to keep the family closes it's so hard once sims move out and start their lives. Have I mentioned I love how Brooke turned out she is super cute! RIP to all who passed away during your gameplay.
    edited September 2018
    @OJenn Thank you :) I love Brooke too. Here's more.
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 77: And Baby makes 3

I love this couple. I think I love them as much as I loved Brennan and Bianca. They make the best faces. He’s always good humored when Brooke is telling him what to do.
    BpOjz.png

I was surprised to see Brooke racing to the bathroom although I don’t know why. I did nothing to prevent it, but I was hoping for a little more time!
    BpOkw.png

Someone else died. But look how cute Gabe is.
    BpOnm.png

When Brooke went to work he invited Brennan over for cards. Brennan is sad about the same death that has Brooke down.
    BpOp9.png

I’m loving this house and I’m loving Brooke and Gabe watching a movie together. Even if she is always sad.
    BpOpY.png

Meanwhile, across town, someone else got a surprise announcement! Even though they found out first, I think their little one is a day younger than Brooke and Gabe’s. They’ll be one of those weird families where there’s an aunt younger than her niece!
    BpOrt.png
    BpOsz.png
    BpOsV.png

This is just a random cute pic cause look at Rose’s tongue!
    BpOuJ.PNG

Someone is starting to show.
    BpOw2.png

So it was time to share with her man! He’s bemused. He was planning to ask her to marry him, but he figures now is a bad time.
    BpOwM.png

Gabe is supposed to be listening to Brooke’s act, but she’s pretty sure she doesn’t have his full attention.
    BpOyc.png

Gabe finally started his new job at the science lab.
    BpOzR.png

He learned lots of new things that first day.
    BpOCm.png

When he got home and collapsed on the bed, Rose who had been missing him all day was not happy.
    BpODr.png

They had family over to share their news and everyone was happy.
    BpOFo.png
    BpOFA.png
    BpOFQ.png
    BpOHU.png

Brennan had a moment with his new wife right in front of his twins. Brooke: “Dad, I’m glad you’re happy…but…”
    BpOGr.png

Months later the family was over for a dinner party and Brooke went into labor.
    BpOIJ.png

She thought she could make it through the dinner before going to the hospital…but she thought wrong.
    BpOKh.png

“Gabe, meet your daughter Emily.”
    BpOKS.png

He got right to work with his little girl.
    BpOLh.png

And another random cute picture involving Rose.
    BpOO5.png

Brooke has started taking Rose to the dog park.
    BpOPF.png

Gabe went to visit his Dad and was shocked by how bare his home was. He had spent so many years living in the Baird house he just never really cared about his own home. Gabe talked it over with Brooke and they invited him to move in.
    BpPBU.png

Before we knew it, little Emily was growing up and learning how to walk.
    BpP6j.png

They redid one of the little rooms for her.
    BpP7k.png
    BpP7y.png

This girl already has the men in her life wrapped around her little finger.
    BpPhX.png

Both of her parents adore her.
    BpPiu.png
    BpPiE.png
    BpPiT.png
    BpPj9.png
    Post edited by debjameswhite on
    @Debjameswhite - I can see why Emily has the men in her life wrapped around her little finger. She's got to be the cutest toddler ever! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top