Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Heckstress17 - Aww I really love how Ben and Ariana are taking things slow. Seeing him with her parents had me nervous too! But she has such great parents and I am glad they seem to like Ben too, he really is a great guy. Doodle is the cutest third wheel, maybe him being around the two so much means he approves of Ben? I love Ariana's painting, I haven't had a chance to see the new paintings yet it looks so good! Oh Windenburg, another beautiful world, and wow a proposal too in such a scenic locale. I think Ben had this planned and I love that Ariana said yes ♥

Speaking of updates :wink:
    I know, I know I am constantly posting pictures of Brindleton Bay but it is so gorgeous!
    80f85f2912.jpg

c9f3fea78e.jpg

Now that Evie has moved in she has pretty much taken on the household duties and she apparently really loves doing the laundry.
    816aa71297.jpg

It makes me giggle at how they put laundry away - I wish my own laundry was this easy!
    a11c61c507.jpg

Evie is also really into the creative arts, she is working on her music aspiration.
    d11b4654e0.jpg

I often find her outside painting but who can blame her with a view like this!
    90656fd75c.jpg

I feel like she is going to be the perfect wife/mother she is always smiling when doing the simplest tasks.
    17de652fd0.jpg

And James enjoys being around her every single day, these two are quite smitten with one another.
    53cdc18a6f.jpg

James rolled this whim and I couldn't have been more excited!
    2eee1b2c1a.png

While he plans his next move it looks like his brother was already on bended knee.
    6f054a6cd8.jpg

Laura, of course, said yes, she loves her crazy cat man!
    f43e98552c.jpg

Charlotte and Lucas werent too far behind either, little brother James definitely has some catching up to do!
    09b4ce3ceb.png
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Time for comments!

@Heckstress17 Aww how sweet, Ben meeting the parents. Is that Kieran in the background waitering? I love how both parents really seem to approve of Ari's choice. Aww I see the little sneaky photo of Ari and Ben up on the wall next to the tv. :tongue: Silly Doodle, still finding ways to be the center of attention. Congrats on Ben moving in! Aww, they would have moved fast if they already had nooboos, so probably best they don't yet. Yay, more gardening sims! :love:, the gardening actually helps with cooking and baking aswell, Risha's been making such delicious looking treats! The pet themed paintings are everything ♥. Umm yes, the cowplant death is a thing, so be careful! Their lives just seem so perfect, spending most of the time outside, living in a beachhouse, enjoying nature around them... Ahh, I'd love for that to be my life! :tongue: Omg :scream: Congrats to the engagement! The pics were just perfect!!

@OJenn I just loooove the scenery from Brindleton Bay, so keep them coming! Evie is really starting to grow on me more and more, too. Don't you just love when they smile doing household things!? They seem like such perfect parenting figures already. Yay, another engagement! Lovely little update ♥
    Update!

Meghan was super happy about going potty all by herself without making a mess!
    WJUOFWD.jpg

Mitch following around Tyler as he's taking care of his garden.
    ja4VqsL.jpg

Mitch and Matt enjoying some mushroom bread that Risha baked.
    MuhJ5aK.jpg

Tyler had been growing catnip and gave some to Aiden...
    29YjVeI.jpg

He was running around like a mad man.
    l1uaNci.jpg

Even chasing his tail!
    KVGLr9Y.jpg

Tyler hugging Mitch.
    0l5Vmrg.jpg

And after a whole day spent in the kitchen baking....
    4lLeJNB.jpg

..It was time for a birthday party for the triplets!
    FiEjjI9.jpg

Risha seems pretty pleased with herself.
    MmfWfPN.jpg

Rachel didn't arrive in the best of moods.
    Kovui4t.jpg

And neither was Rue? :confused:
    b5tMCqQ.jpg

At least Roy was in a better mood.
    1FaEMOM.jpg

Luckily some baked goods did help their moods.
    8zKVsqk.jpg

Grandma Di was too busy using the computer, lol.
    AzAQkAt.jpg

Ivan was chatting with Ron and Rachel.
    wf1plT8.jpg

Everyones moods seem so much lighter now!
    UCm05K4.jpg

ELAH8Fq.jpg

Even Rue seems happy!
    6j16tuS.jpg

Aiden was tuckered out after his catnip adventure, and avoided the madness by sleeping in his cat climber.
    Gw3ncBf.jpg

Mitch was the first to blow out the candles.
    ev5ic3r.jpg

Next was Matt.
    q6OKcth.jpg

And lastly Meghan.
    lkubb4z.jpg

Mitch.
    vUmZGsS.png

Matt.
    a4RvXuq.png

Meghan.
    cGhueDr.png

And this is them in-game after their makeovers!
    dNFtlKg.jpg

Rue made friends with Aiden, which I thought was really cute.
    0jPHK84.jpg

I think this party turned out really great! Everyone loved Risha's baking, and they were happily stuffing their faces with the sweet goodies.
    9xEIhqP.jpg

1QBW8Hl.jpg

EMumm3G.jpg

Risha's twinsister Rachel gave her a hug goodbye.
    kP7IKQ4.jpg

Tyler was quite pleased with the party, too.
    mtZWcIJ.jpg

Upstairs Redo Tour!

The hallway.
    yELUS5d.jpg

C2Juywa.jpg

zZLMrkN.jpg

6p3za4u.jpg

Mitch's room.
    IqHrM5V.jpg

dAmaLty.jpg

Matt's room.
    4XMm7ex.jpg

ZczttPc.jpg

Meghan's room.
    f6G8hBz.jpg

tAsgTTI.jpg

That's it for now!
    Happy simming! ♥
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Heckstress17 Let me know what you think of the trait mod too. I'm still undecided about using it!

Oh my gosh I love seeing your family. It's like looking at my own family. I get so frustrated when I realize I could put others in my game and I forget hehe. I love them out to dinner...I love love love the way that Ben looks at Ariana. I love the movie watching but mostly for the appearance that Doodle makes. He is so cute. I can't wait to see their babies either! And then you end with a proposal. So sweet. I loved the surprised look on Ben's face. It was great. Awesome update :)

@OJenn I love the pictures you post of the town. I'm so glad you think to do that. I love looking at them. The first pictures of laundry! I've decided I'm going to wait until my next generation to use the stuff. I love how happy and smiley Evie is. Shes really adorable. Oh I'm excited about Charles and Charlotte getting to end up with their loves. I can't wait to see James propose though :)

@Aehnyx Aww little Meghan is so cute. When I first saw her I thought she was throwing a temper tantrum just because my Kristina has thrown so many! Mitch following his daddy is adorable. That cat though. Such a cute kitty. Wow! Look at all those treats :) Aww I always wish I could know why sims come in angry or sad. Di is sooo pretty still. I love elderly Di. The kids all look great. It looks like the party was awesome and I love how you had Risha do all this baking. The room make overs look great! Good job.

Now I think I should do a little update myself :)
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 31: Family expansion

We had our very first toddler play date. It was gold star but I must have been going nuts cause this is the only picture I took. The wild child in the back is Londyn’s son Elliot.
    z7vtv.png

During the party Quinton realized that Gracie was sick so as soon as the kids were gone, he took her to the vet.
    z7vxK.png

The first vet seemed to just be horrified. He made this face and then left.
    z7vzc.png

The second vet was reluctant to see her too.
    z7vAQ.png

She was sent back to the waiting room. She did finally get to see a vet (after returning home 3 times). But when they got back home the sweet girl passed away.
    z7vEk.png

So weird and annoying…Grim offered Quinton a rose. As you can see by Philomena’s face, being faced by the Grim Reaper is not an acceptable reason to just take the rose.
    z7vF8.png

Luckily he could spend some time focusing on his children.
    z7vHi.png

Stella ran off after Fidget passed away (I didn’t even see it happen :( ) and when she came back she was a mess.
    z7wjo.png

Quinton was really relieved to find her.
    z7wk3.png

While he was out, he ran into Kaiden. I guess he’s still a little bitter about how things went between him and his sister even though she has a great life now.
    z7wlN.png

He also found another sick pet.
    z7wmJ.png

Who was very grateful for Quinton’s attention.
    z7wnA.png

He took Bullet to the vet. Thankfully they saw him right away.
    z7woi.png

Before Philomena got home from work, Quinton did some cleaning to butter her up.
    z7wt0.png

It probably wasn’t necessary, she loves her husband’s big heart.
    z7wun.png

It lead to fun activities.
    z7wvV.png

Bullet is fitting right in. He guards the children all the time.
    z7wx6.png

You get a dog, and I get a baby. What?
    z7wya.png

Pets and kids, he loves both equally :)
    z7wyT.png

He loves Bullet.
    z7wzT.png

So does Austin.
    z7wAI.png

As a child, Kristina definitely gets along better with her Dad.
    z7xgw.png

I love them.
    z7xjw.png

Philomena got promoted in the painting career and came home in this outfit. What? I’ve never seen this as a paint work outfit before.
    z7xlv.png
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Comments

@Heckstress17 I loved the 'meeting the parents' dinner! Ben did so well, Ariana really picked a good one. (Also I just love seeing my restaurant in your game--for some reason it always looks better in yours than in mine :lol: ) Hahaha I was rooting for risky woohoo too! Oh well. I'm not really ready for them to have kids yet either. Looks like Ben and Ari's lives merged perfectly--I love that he's a gardener! OMG I was not expecting that proposal at all :scream: Yes yes yes!! Congrats x10! I'm so happy for them <3

@OJenn Those scenery pics :love: I adore the new house!! Can we get a full house tour? That little laundry room is adorable--I can't wait til I have room for one so I can try out the new features! I LOVE that braided bun hair on Evie! And her outfit and makeup is just perfect too. Go James--you scored one gorrrrgeous woman :love: Congrats to Charles and Charlotte! James, you definitely have some catching up to do! Get to planning ;)

@Aehnyx LOL I had no idea Sims could grow catnip now! Aiden's too cute. What a birthday party! Props to you for organizing such a huge and successful party! The kids are so cute! I'm definitely favoring Meghan now..those eyes :love: Their bedrooms look so fun and cozy--especially Meghan's. Love your decorating style.

@debjameswhite Aww noo Gracie :cry: LOL really, Grim?! As if Philomena and Quinton haven't had enough ups and downs in their relationship! Hahaha, I love how every time Quinton brings home a dog they end up having another kid. LOL the painter career outfits just get more and more ridiculous.. :joy:

I'll be back for an update in a bit!
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited January 2018
    @OJenn - I can't get enough of the scenery pics from around the bay :love: Seeing Evie doing laundry with such ease has me super jealous! It's almost 9pm and I'm still doing laundry :tired_face: I Love the picture of Evie playing guitar. That room is decorated so beautifully. She's so multi-talented but still has time to cook and clean. She's literally the perfect wife. James really picked a good one. I'm glad to see that Charles and Laura got engaged too. I showed my Laura what her grownup simself has been up to in your game and she approves :wink:

@Aehnyx - Yes :joy: that is Kieran in the background of the restaurant pic. I forgot to mention it lol good job spotting him. He spent most of his shift smiling somewhat creepily at Ariana and her family. And good eye spotting that pic of Ben and Ari by her TV. I am terrible at hanging family pictures. I always see you guys with your great family portrait walls, then there's my family with random pics thrown up wherever there's a blank space on the wall :lol: I'm pretty jealous of Ben and Ariana's life. They're pretty much living the dream.

Man I still really love how you styled Tyler in your game :love: He's such a hunky Dad. That pic of the boys eating Risha's bread side by side was really cute. You could really see how similar they look. We have catnip!? I had no idea! Those pics of Aiden spazing out after eating it are too funny. It's adorable that Risha baked her heart out for the triplets birthday. It looks like she's gotten really good. Are those little fruit cups on the far end of the table? I haven't gotten far with the baking skill. I wonder how many cool dessert there are that I have no idea about. lol I love that Risha's sisters came over in a bad mood but her brothers were all smiles. Then Di playing on the computer :lol: I'm Di. It was a great party. Maybe one day my poor sims will get to experience one lol. The boys look so much like their Dad! Maybe it's just the eyes that makes me think that, but then I think Meghan looks just like her Mom. Kid genes are deceptive though. We can't really be sure who looks like who until they're in their teens. I'm sure Mom and Dad are glad they're not toddlers anymore lol. Are they crazy enough to want more babies? I love the makeover of the upstairs. The family room area in the hall is really great. As are all of their bedrooms. I think Mitch's is my favorite, but I love love love the colors in Meghan's room.

@debjameswhite - I took the trait mod out because it was causing a lot of freezing in my game. I'm gonna install it again right before a toddler/child ages up in my game just to see how it works. Ben looks at Ariana so sweetly. I really lucked out with him. I'm glad you love Doodle too! I know I show pics of him quite a lot but he's part of the family and I really just adore him now.

I feel the same way about your family too! I love seeing them. I love that you had a toddler playdate with the kids cousins. Wild child Elliot in the background cracks me up :joy: I don't blame you for forgetting to take pics of the playdate. Those things are hectic! omg what was going on with Vet!? Poor Gracie needed help! It makes me so sad to see she's already passed away, but glad to know she spent the final years of her life with a family that loved her :heart: Grim offering Quinton a rose is very strange... but if Grim offered me one I'd definitely accept lol that's one guy I want on my side. Aw! Bullet is a cute name for a pup. I'm really happy to see Quinton's still carrying on rescuing pets. I'm also happy to see Kristina likes her Dad a lot more now she's older. I have no idea who she looks like though. I'm excited for the new baby! I really wasn't expecting them to have anymore. Philomena's funky work outfit is something else. What is it with the game and generating these terrible outfits.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Can't wait for your update! I feel like it's been so long. I'm addicted to your family, I need my fix lol! I love using your restaurant! I always feel like mine looks better in your guys' games too. The grass is greener right?
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    @Aehnyx - I love the birthday spread, look at all those baked goodies! Mitch and Matt look almost identical. I love how Meghan turned out, she might just be my favorite. I love how you redid the upstairs to give the kids more items to play with and I really like their rooms too each one has a personality!

@debjameswhite - I still need to have a toddler play date, that picture you took is hilarious though, Londyn's son is definitely living up to his trait that's for sure. Aww poor Gracie, maybe the vets knew she was going to pass away and there was nothing they could do. Quinton is like the pet whisper, I love how caring he is towards the animals. Congrats on the nooboo and promotion, that is a wild outfit Philomena has :lol:

@Heckstress17 - Yay so glad your Laura approves!

@JordanNicoleJJ - Speaking of house tours....
    bd6d59cbb2.jpg

882066c3af.jpg

7a7295d782.jpg

9c3124cc7b.jpg

f0c0540d10.jpg

ab6f867b62.jpg

71628ca0ae.jpg

4c24653c9d.jpg

b339120297.jpg

ec04fd791c.jpg

805821f6f6.jpg

James decided to plan out a nice date for him and Evie at the cinema.
    5a0cb35317.jpg

He knew how much she loves the movies so he took her to Newcrest (lots built by Jenba)
    343a9c1954.jpg

James even picked out the movie about a girl and ghost finding true love.
    855886ec0a.jpg

It obviously struck a chord with Evie and she was very moved by the film.
    beba88e861.jpg

After the movie, James took Evie on a stroll and they found a nice park bench.
    f7d3f9826a.jpg

James definitely had this all planned out and Evie was loving all the attention.
    4d50efcdcf.jpg

8908abd2b8.jpg

As the sun was setting he decided it was the perfect time to pop the question!
    ad9ea34997.jpg

And she, of course, said yes!
    3dcdf99f69.jpg
    @OJenn - Yes!! A house tour! I am loving all of the furnishings from Laundry Day. I haven't been able to get it yet, and I was telling @Francisca464 that I was okay with waiting, but you're making me want it now. It just looks like the house flows so well. I love love love what you've done with it. The inset fireplace, the picture wall, the bedroom with the work area :love: All perfect! Have you uploaded this house? I love that movie theater/arcade lot. It looks like we've got it placed on the same lot in Magnolia Promenade too. James planned out a great day. I had a feeling he was gonna pop the question, and I'm glad he did. It's been awhile since anyone's proposed in Magnolia Promenade. It was nice to see. That final kiss pic is so adorable. Great update! :heart:

Update! Planning

After getting engaged the first person Ariana told was her BFF Billie. :smiley:
    B2V7Gqq.png

Billie game over and they played games in the basement playroom. Neither girl had played before, they both preferred outdoor activities...so they were terrible lol but they looked cute trying.
    2iKZzL0.png

Eventually, Ben joined their game day, and the friends played don't wake the llama until Billie had to go for the night.
    B9DokmW.png

After that Ben tried his luck and grilled his first meal. Surprisingly it turned out well.
    xdpS1oc.png

And of course he can't go a full minute without complimenting his bride to be.
    Kl4sE6s.png

They finished their dinner and headed to the bedroom.
    1ZrIso3.png

I was still rooting for risky woohoo at this point. It's set to 7%. Too low?
    QEw49vr.png

Ugh, such cuties :heart:
    LH0AOXN.png

The next day I was super annoyed to find out Ben's cowplant died. He literally fed it the night before!??!
    UimoHuY.png

At least the rest of his plants are doing well.
    gVoWdsx.png

And he's gotten a lot better at fishing too.
    aHNdk44.png

He met Quinton from @debjameswhite 's game and now they're fishing buddies. :)
    IjUSzDn.png

Meanwhile, Ariana keeps painting this same cat painting. I love it, but I really want her to paint something else. This is seriously the 3rd one.
    pn4zpM4.png

The painting kinda looks like Doodle. I took this to mean she wants more time spoiling her baby.
    P9t9Nmj.png

Ben and Ariana paid another visit to her sister Sophia and family. Ben got to know his future brother in-law. They don't have much in common, but both are such nice guys that they got along great.
    d6y2Mde.png

While they were there Sophia announced the obvious, she was expecting again. The baby fever was real at this point lol
    f8z8sPd.png

Eventually everyone sat down and had an early dinner together.
    jodYREe.png

Including baby Evangeline :heart: I wish sims would invite you over for dinner parties. It was weird making Ariana cook in their kitchen lol
    9TyHvv8.png

After realizing how far she was behind her sisters, Ariana and Ben visited a new outdoor market with a wedding arch and decided it would be perfect for their wedding.
    3QOoUz3.png

They talked over the details and set the date (which I really wish we could). Within a week they would be getting married :smile:
    zdrtLyQ.png
    @Heckstress17 I forgot to answer your question about risky woohoo so I want to do that right away! I have it set at 10% which feels more like 50% in all honesty. I'm surprised you have not gotten pregnant with your 7% yet. I adore Ariana and Billie playing video games together. I also love them sitting on the deck with that moon in the background! They are really cute...I think cow plants only live so long but I think I'm glad yours died! You wanted it to eat Ben!!! OMG look at my sweet young Quinton! I'm glad he's friends with Ben. I love seeing Ariana with her niece and I love that they "planned" their wedding. Looking forward to that!

@OJenn Your new house is sooo pretty. I'm looking forward to doing a new house with pets and laundry :) I love how you mixed things! The movie place is really nice too. I never think to use that neighborhood but you've inspired me to do something with it. Sweet Evie crying at the movies. Me too Evie :) I love her big eyes as he proposes. Of course she said yes :) I'm happy about that!

• JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    I know it has been like 10 days since I was last here. I just submitted all 7 of my applications to be a Judge's Associate next year and it is all Ive been thinking about and working on. But, now that its done, I get a 3.5 day break!

@Heckstress17 Oooh! Ill definitely check out those settings when I go back in game. Thank you so much!!

OMG I love Ariana and Ben together!!! Yay!!! He so reminds me of Richard. And Evangeline is such a cute name - Im assuming it was game-generated? Omg Ariana and Ben's faces when Doodle ran away! Theyre so animated! I so need a man like Ben in my life and Im really glad Doodle came back and unharmed :blush:

Naaw! What a cute little getaway! Poor Doodle- he wont be going near anything that lights up any time soon. Omg Evangeline is SO cute! I seriously love the toddlers in this game, especially with all the completely adorable clothes from Toddler Stuff. Those pics of Ariana and Evangeline <3 Oh no, is there a way to go and rename Perry to give him a more suitable name to match his siblings? I love Tatiana and Lucian.

Yeah Im SO ready to seen Ariana and Ben's kids!! Surely that risky woohoo will kick in sooner rather than later, especially now that theyll be married soon.

*Chanting* babies! babies! babies! (And lots of them!!!) THEYRE SO CUTE!!! And Evangeline is adorable so I cant wait to see what Sophia's next kid looks like.

@JordanNicoleJJ I really do love Billie and Brice together. Awww! Koda is soo cute! What a good little "helper"! :wink:

Now that you mention it, Hermione may have gotten a little more lean because they were at the gym all day the day before the wedding. I didnt even realise she was so angry. I figured its a mood swing and itll go away on its own, and then she aged up and fell to the floor and I was freaking out hahaha

OMG what the heck, Brice!? Yelling at poor Koda like that!? :angry: UGH you guys are having some serious bad luck with these townie sims. Maybe this is why we put our own in? hahaha

@Aehnyx OMG Mitch in that second pic just melts your heart <3 and the little pigtails on the girls get me every time too! Hahaha it really doesnt take Aiden long to want to be as far away from the kids as possible does it?

How cool is the baking skill!? They can make so many awesome things, but the skills takes FOREVER to build using the baking machine. The triplets are super cute as kids! I cant pick a favourite yet though. Love the makeover!

@OJenn Oh no!! Jenn looks SO sad! Its heartbreaking! I think the worst is when you can hear them crying in their sleep. James and Evie are really cute together! Hopefully youll have better luck than @Heckstress17 and @JordanNicoleJJ

Yay!! Im SO glad you chose James and Evie! I love them together.

Your family is progressing so quickly! I hope Jenn doesnt get too lonely with all her kids making families of their own. And dont apologise for all the Brindleton Bay pictures - Im living vicariously through all of you so I love seeing them :smile:

Yay!!!! Im really keen to see their babies. I think theyre going to be GORGEOUS!

@debjameswhite Naaw!! I love your little family! Surprises everywhere! I actually lol'd when I read "they cant have multiples" :joy:

At least Gracie has a home now, even though you wont get to have her for very long. Philomena and Quinton are SO cute together and they are such great parents.

Oh no! Poor Gracie! And those vets are clearly in the wrong profession if they wont help sick animals. Quinton is such a sweetie and I love it! Getting a dog and a baby at the same time seems to be a pattern now hahaha

Okay this was a lot so Im going to post an update in a separate post. And Im thinking Im going to buy Laundry Day as a "Congrats on actually completing and submitting your applications and working through your insane anxiety levels" present :joy:

Update

Billie and Koda are still taking daily jogs down to the beach. They just can't get enough of that view! :love:
    5-0.png

5-1.png

She's also gotten into the routine of stopping by the local coffee shop before work. It may or may not be because of the cute new barista...
    5-2.png

...yeah, at least he's cute :lol:
    5-3.png

The last person she expected to run into there was the guy from the romance festival--Lewis Sewell.
    5-4.png

They chatted for a bit before she had to leave to open the clinic. Turns out they have a lot in common--they're both big outdoorsy types, and he has a dog!
    5-5.png

Billie couldn't help but notice how easily conversation flowed between them, and Lewis couldn't help but notice how adorable she was laughing at her own jokes :lol::blush:
    5-6.png

Now that Sam and Sawyer have retired, Billie has been opening the clinic every day and hired a new veterinarian to cover afternoons. Her sister's cat, Tabby, is a regular at this point :lol:
    5-7.png

She's so comfortable in the clinic, she acts like she owns the place. Side note...what is Bonnie doing to this poor cat that she's in here every other day :lol:
    5-9.png

Billie's always happy to see her sister though.
    5-8.png

Bonnie is always on her phone--such a teenager :lol:
    5-10.png

For some reason, Billie couldn't diagnose Tabby, so she just put a cone of shame on her :lol: Tabby was not happy, and Bonnie accidentally kicking her on the way out didn't help :joy: Poor cat lol
    5-11.png

That night, Billie sat down by the water and thought about her impromptu date with Lewis. Her dates with Brice were always so awkward...and he'd been acting so strange recently.
    5-12.png

She knew what she had to do. She called Brice and asked him to meet her; he came right over. Obviously the poor guy had no idea what was coming...
    5-13.png

Billie admitted that she didn't see their relationship going anywhere more serious, and that she wanted to end things (romantically, at least). Brice was shocked, to say the least.
    5-14.png

After he left, she saw a filthy (yet oh so adorable) dog stumbling down the boardwalk.
    5-15.png

She offered out her hand in friendship, but the dog wasn't quite sure at first...
    5-16.png

Billie was patient with her, and eventually she came around. She was actually quite friendly! And she had a collar. Billie tried the number on the tag, but no one answered.
    5-17.png

She took her home and cleaned her up, fed her, and let her sleep on the couch. She'd try the number again in the morning.
    5-18.png

And that's exactly what she did. She was beyond surprised to hear Lewis' voice! He rushed over immediately to pick up his girl.
    5-19.png

She figured now was as good a time as any to introduce him her own girl, Koda. They got along great! Score one for Lewis :smirk:
    5-20.png

A few days later, Ariana invited her out to dinner to catch up. Of course she said yes! They were overdue for a gossip sesh.
    5-21.png

Little did Billie know, Ariana had actually set her up on a blind date with her new boyfriend Ben's friend, Hunter.
    5-22.png

Billie doesn't like surprises, but she couldn't complain about this one.
    5-23.png

And neither could Hunter :wink: Ariana could totally make a career out of matchmaking :lol:
    5-24.png

Ariana and Ben left right after the meal to give the two a chance to get to know each other better 1-on-1. Billie suggested they take a walk down to the beach--outdoorsy Hunter thought it sounded perfect!
    5-25.png

They sat on the pier and talked til the sun went down--they share a common love of nature and could talk about it for hours. But he was different than the other guys she'd gone out with...he was more confident and wasn't afraid to throw out a flirt or two here and there. It kinda turned her on!
    5-26.png

His forwardness gave her a little confidence of her own, and when he went in for a goodbye hug, she met him with a kiss! He was definitely shocked--but in a good way :smirk: Best blind date--ever.
    5-27.png
    I'll be back for comments when I wake up lol but I just wanted to let @Heckstress17 know I spent all night building a modern cabin for Granite Falls, it just needs some landscaping and maybe some more outdoor space, Idk, do whatever you want with it :lol: It's on the gallery :smile:
    Comments ~

@OJenn Oh my gosh, I ADORE that house. I'm so insanely jealous of your decorating skills. But I love how each of us has our own unique building style. Go James--what a great proposal! I'm so happy for them <3 I love their new makeovers too. James looks a lot more grown up with his new hair style.

@Heckstress17 Lol Billie and Ari look sooo out of their element inside :lol: Cowplants are so hard to keep alive, I think the longest I ever had one was a couple weeks...and that's only because it ate a few sims :flushed: I love how Doodle manages to sneak into random shots--such a cat thing to do :lol: Aw I'm glad Ben got a fishing buddy! None of my outdoorsy sims have gone fishing even once in my game, I'm slacking so hard. I love seeing Ari stay close to her sisters (and her sister's eye candy hubby isn't too bad to look at either lol). Eeeeeeee they set the date! I'm so excited :smiley: I'm trying not to rush Billie but you're really giving me wedding/baby fever :lol:
    edited January 2018
    @Heckstress17 - I love how close Billie and Ariana are with each other. I used to have my risky woohoo mod set to %5 but now I have it on 10 I think, I'm just waiting to see if that's good enough lol. Aww, the dead cowplants always make me so sad to see. Nice to see Ben making some guy friends around town too. Sophia is a cute little pregnant lady and I guess when you are living the lap of luxury in San Myshuno why not make babies! Omgosh I love seeing these two in the market that I built, great place for planning for sure :wink:

@JordanNicoleJJ - Koda's little matching red bandana goes perfectly with Billie's jacket! They look like they are having a good ole time too and who can blame them with that amazing neighborhood. Haha whats up with these cute baristas that are not so great at making coffee? :lol: Ohh look at Lewis giving her the "look" ♥ I feel like Bobbie is there getting pics of her cat for simstagram while Billie is working on her haha. Whew what a relief, I am kind of glad she ended things with Brice especially give his behavior. OMG I love the blind date and the hot guy Ariana picked out for her bestie
    Smalle Wedding Update

09b4ce3ceb.png

c2850788a7.jpg

3d98953ecb.jpg

1fdc62e96c.jpg

0efd288959.jpg
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Finally back for an update!

Family Tree (Contains spoilers!!!!) http://www.familyecho.com/?p=LXUHT&c=h4kchw81u6&f=340735601127775657

And we start with a picture of Hermione and Richard's house - right across the street from the house she grew up in! (Just realised I never did a tour? And the house is from the Gallery)
    aPSQzvG.png

The first thing Clary does?
    UqKhoHT.png

This woman is an absolute beast - she cooks, paints, works out and fixes stuff. I have to keep a really close eye on her when she works out though because she does it autonomously and I REFUSE to have another premature death
    P305J7j.png
    jXDGuxx.png
    9b1VBAM.png
    ngAgw5T.png

Hermione's siblings are passing by the house constantly (because they live across the street) and she caught Lily outside and let her know that she's going to be an aunt!
    1BpdHxy.png

Seriously, this family spends so much time together still
    eXuS30R.png
    wnqu6R9.png
    zMdWS8h.png

Love that look of determination on her face - Im pretty sure she got her last promotion this day
    cDgSEXo.png

Hermione seems to go looking for Richard a lot. He was playing chess and she was just chatting to him
    nenjb0l.png

Seems a bit inefficient, doesnt it?
    2Vmfq40.png

Both Sirius and Lily got to feel the baby/ies
    Nih3ReC.png
    bg7GyBV.png

She was getting really uncomfortable towards the end and I was slightly concerned...
    CY0Q6WO.png

Thankfully, it was soon go time!
    I0gkRU1.png

And we came home with twin boys - Adrian and Dimitri. I'm going to let you guys guess the name theme for this generation.
    GvPie1y.png
    VJIv3cl.png

This was really funny and Ive never seen it happen before - these two were making out after eating breakfast, Clary walks past them, puts her breakfast on the table, and then cheers them on!! :joy:
    tUgvnIP.png
    q3doHPU.png

Hermione has started writing books with the high level of writing skill she has from being a Critic
    Ycw6eeI.png

And this cute little family...
    yUfx8xu.png

Is about to get a little bigger!
    f15PG61.png
    D9BITeY.png

Im way ahead in game because of how much Ive been playing (when I actually do play). Adrian and Dimitri are about half way through their Child stage in game now. And Im still pretty convinced that they're identical, but Ill have to wait until their teens to see for sure.
    edited January 2018
    @debjameswhite - I agree, risky woohoo at 10% was like 50/50 for me too. Which is why I set it to 7% but it feels more like .7% so I think I'm gonna try 8% lol I'm so wild. :joy: I didn't want the cow plant to eat Ben! At least not before he gave me an heir lol I just want some randomness in my game. I should be afraid when my sims with 0 handiness skill stand in a puddle while trying to fix something, but I'm not :confused: I was happy that Ben ran into Quinton too! I was hoping Ariana would bump into him while she was still dating but she never did. You haven't been around as much lately. You doing okay? Still tired from the convention? I miss you!

@JBAG521 - A judge's associate sounds like quite the position. I imagine filling out those applications was quite the task. Good luck! I really hope you get the job, but for now enjoy your time off. Ben does remind me of Richard! I couldn't figure out what was familiar about him, but I think you're right. I could cheat to change Perry's name, but by this point it's kinda grown on me lol. I really wanna see Ben and Ariana's kids too. Her niece Evangeline is just so adorable, I gotta make sure I chose the right heir.

Hermione and Richard's house is beautiful! That's the lot I started out on when I rebuilt Willow Creek. Brings back memories. Clary is like the coolest elder ever. I don't blame you for keeping an eye on her when she's working out. You don't need another unexpected death right now. I love how close all the kids still are :heart: It's great that they're just right across the street. Twin boys! I am racking my brain to think of what your name theme is this generation. I can think of 2 Dimitri's. One from Disney's Anastasia, and one from a book called the Vampire Academy. I just can't figure out where Adrian is from. I'm glad they're having another baby. I need another hint lol!

@OJenn - Let me know if risky woohoo does the trick for you at 10%. It always did for me, just too much. I'm gonna try out 8%. I couldn't hold out any longer. I had to place your market down. I seriously love it. When I saw the wedding arch I was so happy because it meant Ben and Ariana could get married in Brindleton Bay, it just didn't feel right having them tie the knot anywhere else. Awww!! Lucas and Charlotte's little wedding was so sweet. When I saw Mini Jenn standing there I almost teared up. Mister Asher should've been there too :cry: But I'm super happy for them. Now it's James and Evie's turn!

@JordanNicoleJJ - Okay, so I love the cabin you built! I downloaded it first thing this morning and did some landscaping and now it's complete. I don't wanna upload it and take the credit when literally all I did was add some trees lol so maybe later you can message me when you're on and I can upload it just fast enough for you to download and then you can reupload it. That sounds complicated, so if you have a better idea please tell me lol! Sophia's husband is such eye candy. I was kinda jealous when she found him first :lol: Her sisters babies totally gave me baby fever. When she settled down with Ben I was like oh no... how long am I gonna be able to hold out lol

Billie and Koda are so adorable. Koda's still a puppy in my game somehow? So I never see them out together. The barista was super cute, but I was happy to see Mr.Beard show up. Totally nicknamed him that. It's interesting his last name is very similar to the guy Billie married in my game. Maybe it's a sign. He seems pretty perfect for her. I wish they could do on a dog walking date together! I need a functioning dog park so bad. Tabby is the cutest. I love how she's kind of taken over and become the Queen of the clinic. She's doing Sylvester proud. I don't blame her for being at the clinic all the time. Doesn't seem like Bonnie's the most attentive owner :joy: The last picture of her being walked through :lol: I'm glad Billie officially broke things off with Brice. I feel bad for the poor guy. He's gonna have a hard time finding someone as patient as Billie. Ah! I love what you did with having Billie find Lewis' lost dog. That was perfect. omg I gotta admit when I saw Ben my first thought was NO!! He's Ariana's you can't have him! :joy: but then I realized it was a double date lol Hunter is gorgeous. I kinda love that Billie didn't waste time making the first move. I think I ship her with him more then Mr.Beard. Love her new outfit btw.

edited January 2018
    @JBAG521 Love love love the new house! It's so huge and fancy-looking. Lol go Clary--she's one fit elder! Loved all the pics of them spending family time together. Aww twin boys! Can't wait to see them as cute little tots. Eeee and she's pregnant again, congrats!

@Heckstress17 Just upload it, I can't wait to see it! If you really want to give me credit just put something like "Cabin by @JordanNicoleJJ and landscaping by @Heckstress17&quot; in the description or something, Idk :lol: I don't really care about credit though lol. I also finished the lodge--it looks like such an eyesore on the Gallery because it's big and sideways, but it's really functional--on the main floor there's a breakfast/lunch "cafeteria" on one side and slightly more formal lunch/dinner seating on the other side, and there are four "hotel rooms" upstairs (if I have my Sims stay there I'll have them rent the cheap campground lot and just eat/sleep at the lodge). I want to build a spa on the 40x30 lot next to it, but I'm struggling with finding a balance between Granite Fall's rustic style and the typical spa modern style. If you want to build the shell/landscaping I'd gladly do the furnishing!

It's probably the lifespan--pets are puppies/kittens for a week on long lifespan. I wish there were more dog walking options too! It'd be so cute to have couples walk their dogs together <3 Yeaaah I question Bonnie as a pet owner...might've been a bad idea :lol: Poor Tabby is always sick or just out walking around by herself :flushed: I'll find someone for Brice. Maybe someone equally as crazy lol. I feel worse for his family--they adored Bonnie! Hahahaha, I knew you'd get possessive over Ben! ;) I went on Avianator's site and downloaded him for Ariana then snagged Hunter because he also had the outdoors trait (changed his hair color though because their potential kids couldn't have inherited it--it was the graying brown one). They hit it off so well! Now I'm really torn...but I'm kinda leaning toward Hunter too.
    @JBAG521 Congrats on getting your applications done. I hope everything goes the way you want :)

Oooo! That house! It's beautiful. Wow Clary...that's awesome! I love seeing family spending time together in the sims. It always makes me feel happy. I can't wait to see if those sweet boys are identical! Haha Clary cheering them on...it's good she approves :) Ohh hooray you think they are identical! That's fun.

@JordanNicoleJJ I love Billie's workout clothes. She's so cute jogging with Koda. That barista is very cute...He looks like he could be related to one of my sims :) I had forgotten about Lewis! Not sure how I feel about him with Billie. He does give her that sweet look though. Awww, Tabby is a really cute kitty. I was nervous and relieved when she had Brice over to break it off with him. She just needs someone a bit more stable! I thought she was going to adopt another puppy! Then she turned out to be Lewis's! That was a surprise. Eeeep surprise date! I was leaning towards Team Lewis until I saw Hunter! He is really cute. That hair. I love the look on his face when Billie kisses him!

Oh and I really want to see your cottage for Granite Falls! Ooo I missed that you said it's on the gallery. I'll be checking it out!

@OJenn Awww Charlotte got married with just her Mom there! That was super sweet. I loved it.

@Heckstress17 haha you are wild trying to go all the way to 8%! Let me know how that goes :) I do know what you mean about wanting some randomness in your game. Sometimes it does feel like groundhog day. I hate when they're sad though! Don't worry I'm still here :) It made me feel good though that you said you missed me. Things are still really busy. I had another convention to prepare for this week but the good news was I didn't have to attend. This weekend is the first one coming up that I don't have something looming over me! Although my Mom has been in rehab and I need to take her to get a cat scan tomorrow. That's early though :)
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 32: New Nooboo

I don’t really have a lot to share, but I thought I would since it has been so long and I do have a few things :) Bullet has really made himself part of the family.
    zatZ7.png

He sings while Kristina practices her music.
    zatZZ.png

And he watches over sleeping children.
    zau0y.png

Once again, the arrival of a child caught me by surprise and Philomena found herself giving birth in the hall. Quinton had no idea.
    zau2d.png

He panicked a little when he realized what was up.
    zau2W.png

He’s an old pro at this by now though and he stepped up to the plate with his new son Brenton (all of the names this generation have been randomly generated. I’ve been lazy again!)
    zau4X.png

Quinton later took Grady to his sister’s house for a visit. He seems to get on very well with former wild child Elliot.
    zau6G.png

When they got home, Quinton realized he had forgotten Austin’s birthday. He tried to make it up to him, but Austin couldn’t be cheered up with anything but time.
    zau7G.png

Quinton thought he had discovered everything in his neighborhood but one day he found this interesting little pond. He’s totally planning on spending some fishing time there!
    zau9h.png

He’s really enjoying this last nooboo. There will be no more after Brenton!
    zaua5.png

Kristina loves hanging out with her dad. It’s really cute and I love them.
    zaudJ.png

Bullet and Stella also enjoy each other’s company. I caught them playing together and it was super cute.
    zaugI.png

When Bullet isn’t available, Stella likes Kristina.
    zauhs.png

And to close, Brenton aged up and got a random hug from cousin Elliot.
    zauib.png
    Oh...also, I perfected my trait generator!
    zaumM.PNG
    edited January 2018
    @debjameswhite You might want to wait til @Heckstress17 uploads the cabin with landscaping, it looks pretty bare without it lol. Yay an update! I love how Bullet watches over the kids--Bear used to do that! Congrats on just a single birth!! You got good names this generation for using the randomizer! Seeing all of you guys send your sims fishing is reminding me realize I really, really need to send Billie! I love all the little fishing holes in this world. I adore that pic of Quinton holding baby Brenton; the look on his face is so sweet <3 And I've gotta admit I was totally just checking out that kitchen in the pic of Quinton and Kristina eating together--totally stealing some ideas for my next house... Aw Brenton is such a cute tot! Would you mind sharing your excel randomizer with us?? I'd love to have it!!
    edited January 2018
    @debjameswhite - I'm glad to hear all is well with you, and it must be a relief to not have anything major to do this weekend. I hope everything is okay with your Mom too! Oh and risky woohoo at 8% does the trick :lol: maybe I need to try 7.5%

Aw! Bullet is a sweetheart. He looks so protective of the kids. I love that. Is he an elder already? Maybe he's just naturally grey and I didn't notice before. Poor Philomena giving birth in the hallway :lol: You got some cute names for them being randomized. Grady getting to play chess with his cousin is cute. It's my goal to have my kids and their cousins be friends this generation. That fishing spot is really cool! I haven't found that one yet. I've been doing all my fishing at the beach, it's time for a change. Looking forward to more updates! Oh and hooray for making your own trait generator!

@JordanNicoleJJ - I'm gonna upload the cabin in a few minutes. I wish I had time to check out your other build. I've got too much to do today to play :tired_face: It sounds amazing though. I really love the idea being able to officially rent out the campground and then coming back to one of the hotel like rooms. I hate when you build something beautiful and then the gallery uploads the worst picture of it! I had a hard time trying to landscape and keep things looking modern too. I love the idea of modern stuff in Granite Falls, but I get that it's hard to mix the two styles. I have a really hard time building on the 40x30 lots, but I'm totally down to give advice/help in anyway. I just don't think I'd do a very good job building it for you. :confused: Good call changing Hunter's hair color by the way. lol I didn't think I'd get possessive of Ben but sure enough when I saw that pic It was like red flags everywhere :joy:

Update! The Wedding!

The big day took place at the new Market in downtown Brindleton Bay, which was built by our @OJenn <3 There's a plane with a banner flying behind them. I thought that was so cute and such good timing. I like to believe it read "Congrats Ben and Ariana!"
    xnipQ4R.png

Family and friends were there for the ceremony, though of course some chose to stand. :smirk:
    Xvje2rt.png
    pfKuOVt.png
    mr7ar3Z.png

Officially a married couple! :smiley:
    AtDU9Ft.png

Only 3 people stood, which is better then most of my other weddings. I can't wait until EA finally forces wedding guest to actually sit.
    sgEC9Oi.png

Happy Wedding Guest! Billie, who of course is Ariana's bff. Then Diego, who married Ari's twin sister. Sophia's hunky husband is sitting next to Ariana's Dad, and her super supportive friend Kieran is cheering. Mom Naomi literally danced throughout the whole wedding lol
    bzInQra.png

Then it was time to cut the cake, but Naomi wasn't quite ready to let her daughter go, so Ben cut it by himself.
    bwaVdZ9.png

I don't know what's going on with Naomi's eye in the background :lol: I was hoping the cake feeding pics would be super cute but she totally photobombed them.
    9xGXnGe.png

Ariana was a much better sport then I would've been about this.
    2TxFmDP.png

Late celebrating the cake being cut. My weddings are always such a mess lol
    JJI9NAH.png

After all the festivities Ariana got some time to mingle with her guest. Billie somehow beat her to getting married and is expecting twins. The baby fever is real guys!
    VA9nCHs.png

Hugs from Dad :blush:
    6cBRmGy.png

Ari's favorite, and at this point, only niece, was there looking extra adorable.
    9qBV4Nw.png

She got lots of love and attention and that's pretty much how the day ended. :)
    8bwCtaC.png

Since they had been to Granite Falls recently they decided to skip the honeymoon and just headed straight home.
    iiHliNs.png
    APrcX2F.png

In the morning Ariana woke up to a double whammy of sadness. Doodle had run off again, and to her surprise she was feeling really blue about not being pregnant.
    jbbhouk.png

Like, really sad :fearful:
    qGleSpJ.png

She tried to pull herself together and get on with her day so Ben wouldn't notice.
    fsDgI11.png

Without Doodle to take her mind off of the fact that everyone she knew was getting pregnant, the sadness was harder to hide then she thought it would be.
    21yUNvF.png

When Ben came down for the day she told him what was on her mind.
    po6FGxh.png

He assured her Doodle would come home soon, and that if she wanted to have a baby they could start trying. (Y'all know I wasn't gonna be able to hold out :joy: )
    qve1DoX.png

Pretty much right after their conversation Doodle came running in. :smile:
    7KuzDVp.png

Annnnnnnnd the next day Ariana's wish came true. She's gonna be a Mom just like her sisters and bff. :mrgreen:
    B4Ownqk.png
    @JordanNicoleJJ I'm very willing to share my trait generator with anyone who wants it. I'm not sure how to post it though. I'd be willing to email it or if someone knows a place I can post it let me know :)

@Heckstress17 Bullet is not an elder yet, but Stella is :( I think it's just his coat. Grady keeps making me think of my insane Grady from willow creek. I loved him so :) EEEEEEE!!!! The wedding!!!!! What an awesome first picture! I think it says Congrats too! I was also immediately jealous to see so many sims sitting! Everything about it was beautiful even if they were not cooperating! I have never seen a sim shove cake in someone's face before! That's awesome!! Lucky for him she's a good sport! Ari's niece is super cute! I hope she ages up beautifully! Aww I felt terrible she was so sad about no babies! Of course Ben was wonderful about it! I'm glad Doodle came back too even if he is all dirty and we can't give cats baths... I can't wait to see what and how many she has!!!
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 33: Teens

Just so you know they’re not forgotten, I snapped a pic one of the times Quinton went to visit his triplets. They are just a little bit odd, but they’re good kids.
    zaZNz.png

Philomena created her first masterpiece painting.
    zaZOQ.png

Quinton took the kids to a water park (it was supposed to be for their birthday but they wouldn’t put candles in the cake) and Bullet went for a swim in the public pool. Probably not allowed, but super cute.
    zaZTp.png

A famous author and his family moved to Oasis Springs.
    zaZVk.PNG

This is relevant because OMG guys look at my twins. I love them.
    zb0f5.png

Quinton thought it was bad enough when his alien babies grew up and moved away, but this is too much.
    zb0gz.png

Now that Grady and Kristina can go off on their own, they decided to go bowling in Oasis Springs. Hmmm wonder why I might send them there! I had completely forgotten bowling!
    zb0l2.png

Kristina seemed to have beginner’s luck.
    zb0oi.png

It wasn’t all good things though!
    zb0pv.png

Grady was not doing well though and he eventually got angry.
    zb0qk.png

Kristina knew that look and suggested they go next door for some lunch.
    zb0s1.png

After that, they went to the gym. Kristina didn’t notice the cute boy who walked in after her. He sure did notice her though! :D
    zb0tP.png

When they were both getting ready to leave, he caught her outside the bathroom and introduced himself. She is really friendly.
    zb0wd.png

That night she told her brother she was going again the next day. He rolled his eyes and said he’d pass.
    zb0zb.png

Sure enough, the same boy showed up again. They talked a lot more and even monkeyed around a bit.
    zb0BT.png
    zb0Ck.png
    zb0CZ.png

@JBAG521 - I love the house it looks amazing! I may have to download it at some point for Brindleton Bay. Clary is a senior living on the edge! Definitely be careful with her, I always hate when seniors die from overexerting themselves. I love when sims enjoy spending time with their families. Congrats on the twins!

@Debjameswhite - Bullet and Katrina really seem to get along well. Congrats on baby Brenton though and I love all the names this gen. And love seeing all the love in the household. Oh I love how the twins turned out!

@Heckstress17 - Aww this is the update I have been looking forward to! I love that first shot with the plane in the background too. And having her friends and family there is so nice. I can't stop laughing at Naomi dancing the night away there. And Naomi is very into being in all the wedding pics it seems lol. Oh no Ariana loosing Doodle and not getting pregnant, what a double whammy! Welcome home Doodle!! And yay a baby on the way ♥
    @OJenn - Aw yay! It makes me happy to hear you've been looking forward to this update. :) I'm glad you liked it. I loved using your lot for the wedding. <3

@debjameswhite - Ah!! Yes! I was having major deja vu every time I read the name Grady. I remember crazy Grady! I love that Ben smashed the cake in Ariana's face. I think the whole cake cutting interaction is so cute. I wonder what makes some sims smash it, and others just stick to feeding each other? I can't wait to post what Ari and Ben have. :smile: And you gave me an update too! :heart: I like that you showed us Quinton visiting his big kids. I was just looking at your family tree today and was wondering how they were doing. Philomena's first masterpiece is so cool! Ariana's painted a few, but not that one. I need it! Aw, the kids almost waterpark birthday was a cute idea. I hate when the game won't let you place candles on the cake. Usually I have to move it to a different table and move it around. I think it has something to do with sims not being able to reach them. The twins are gorgeous!!! :love: I almost asked if this was the Cameron generation when I commented earlier. I realized you have 3 boys and 1 girl to choose from. It's a good thing Kristina aged up so beautifully. I'm happy to see she's already met him. I forget about bowling too. They look so cute together at the gym. I'm excited to see more of them.
    I got a little bored today and I'm obsessing over Kristina's future house. It's a tiny house...those are a lot harder. I can't wait until I move on to the bigger lots! I'm pretty happy with it though. It may be one of my bests :)

zbJGi.png
    zbJGV.png

I'm annoyed because I just realized that I used the same paneling in the main room of the house that I used to side the house with <sigh> Not sure what I'm going to do cause it's the look I wanted in both places!
    zbJJH.png
    zbJKN.png

Also, right here there was supposed to be a door but when I raised the foundation it made my staircase take up too much room and now it doesn't fit! ARGH!!
    zbJN4.PNG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top