Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited December 2017
    A few of you asked if I'd upload my current family :blush: so I removed their CC and put them up on the gallery. You can download them here. I aged down Naomi and Matias to adults, and Frankie the dog to an adult as well.

RxBsRQv.png

If you want them to look like my sims you'll need these items of CC.

The Twins Hair

Sophia's Hair

Default Skin (Smooth II)

3D lashes (skin detail version)

Lipstick

Comments!

@OJenn - Aw, it sounds like you and your husband had a lovely Christmas. Nice job on the Fire tablet for your step daughter. You can never go wrong with a tablet lol. Your dinner sounds wonderful! I love cauliflower but I've never had it mashed. I bet it's delicious. I've seen riced cauliflower in the store and wanna try that too. Also congrats on passing your classes! I second what @debjameswhite said, I'm very proud of you! You can breath a little easier now, and having a ton of different art institutes to choose from for graduation sounds awesome. Fingers crossed you get to play soon. :)

@Meeshelby - I'm looking forward to your next update! Thanks for the Christmas wishes :)

@debjameswhite - omg you slid off your driveway?! I think I'd have a different opinion of the snow now that I'm an adult lol When we moved from Maryland I was 11 and I only have great memories of snow days, sledding and snow ball fights. Worrying about digging my car out of the snow and having to defrost it before I can drive doesn't sound half as fun :lol: but hey at least it's pretty!

I loved your first 3 pictures of this update talking about how much you love this family. I completely agree. But nooooo Greysen :( I'm glad Jordyn sent him on his way to be with her Mom. The girls fighting reminds me of me and my sister at that age lol. Thankfully my girls this generation get along really well. The new girl in town is adorable. I was happy to see Quinton got to talk to her at the festival. Your picture showing the household unphased after Gianni's abduction was great :joy: I'm happy you chose Quinton. I knew you would :wink: You love your male sims, and no one can blame you. The more I saw his sisters in your updates, the more I thought they looked like their Mom. Quinton is a better mix in my opinion. He's a great choice. :)

@JordanNicoleJJ - I was so happy when I saw how the twins aged up lol you just never know if you're gonna get monstrosities when they turn into teens. I love the teeth gap too, but unfortunately only Antonia has a gap, not Ariana my heir :cry: I can't tell them apart half the time lol I'm seriously considering giving Ariana a gap too just because I love it so much on her sister... just don't know how it would've mysteriously appeared overnight lol.

omg I love the picture of the girls hanging out downtown talking to the boys :love: The picture of Billie playing with stinking Bonnie is too cute. Even if she was in desperate need of a bath lol. I love how much of Sam we got to see in this update. Him taking Bonnie to the clinic and her playing in the office is such a great idea! I need your clinic. It is so much better planned out then mine. Maybe I wouldn't have failed so much in the toddler stage if I could've brought them to work with Naomi. omg that picture of all the barf on the ground is so relatable. My clinic looks like that a lot. I swear I don't understand what Naomi's assistants are doing with their time. I need to invest in a roomba. Ahahaha Bobbie walking in on her parents :joy: The expression on her face while her sister explains to her is so funny. And the "group poop" LOL not a sentence I ever expected to read.

Edit: I've been trying to upload pictures to imgur all day and it won't work :cry: So no update from me today.
    Post edited by Heckstress17 on
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ OMG that little boy with the glasses is so cute. I love seeing the girls having crushes. I love Billie...glad she got her hug! I love parents playing with their toddlers :) I hate when the clinic gets messy like that. That final pooping picture? Priceless!

@Heckstress17 Oh you're good to upload your family! I still have to upload a few that have been asked for. I've saved them at least but I haven't gotten around to removing the CC.

I really wanted to pick a girl this time! I wasn't in love with any of the mate choices though. We'll see maybe next time. You're right though, I do love my boys.

• OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited December 2017
    @JordanNicoleJJ - I love seeing Billie and Brice together even if it may be too early for him to know if he is into her or not. Maybe he'll realize it when he is older. Little Bonnie is stealing hearts all around I see, everyone in the family really seems to love her. I laughed way harder than I should have at poor Bobbie walking in on her parents and getting the talk from her sister after. In that last pic it looks like Bonnie and Sylvester are just bonding :lol:

@Heckstress17 - I am so glad you uploaded the family, I am excited to have them in my game!
    Charlotte's Night's Out
    Family Tree

In the Asher household life has been pretty interesting now that the kids are old. And Charlotte is probably the most chill of all of them.
    0164acdcc6.jpg

When she is home she likes to browse the web for inspiration, she is really into art.
    71fffbc51c.jpg

And when she's not at home she is with her friends.
    9eb1bdc9b4.jpg

The girls have become really close now and Laura is her best friend.
    c6bc75e78c.jpg

ef81df7b14.jpg

Charlotte and her friends hang out at the local coffee shop all the time so they usually know everyone who stops in. But one night after school they noticed a new face.
    e9d5cbd3cc.jpg

With Charlotte being the social butterfly that she is, she decided to say hello.
    c7f0efc45b.jpg

And that's how she met Lucas, he's a college student in town to visit his parents who own the lighthouse museum.
    08c51a84c6.jpg

After the girls left Charlotte was still talking to Lucas and he even offered to walk her home, which isn't far from the cafe.
    7cb7b26e34.jpg

As nice as Lucas was she knew she couldn't show up to the door with a stranger so she had to decline.
    eea8e53fd5.jpg

Charlotte was so excited that she forgot to get his number before leaving.
    efcbd33e67.jpg

But something tells me this won't be the last time she sees him :wink:
    2f802175bc.jpg
  • JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Hi everyone! I hope everyone has had a good week :) Ive been really absent the last few days because I am currently sick with the flu (in the middle of summer!) and combined with my illness....its not a good time. The coughing has started, which usually means its coming to an end, so thats good. I cant look at screens for too long (or read, unfortunately) because it makes me dizzy, but I have read all of your updates and will be back in the next couple of days to comment properly. Just in case thats in a few days, I hope everyone has a wonderful time bringing in the new year :heart:
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @Rawla Thank you!

@Heckstress17 Yesss thank you so much for uploading your fam! <3 They're going in my game asap. I get the twins confused too, the struggle of having identical wins lol :lol: I say give her the teeth gap if you want. Maybe she got it done to give her "the London look" :lol: Or we can just pretend like she always had one ;D I wanted to feature Sam more in that update because he wasn't in the last update at all. I can upload my vet clinic if you want? You can do whatever you want to it, I just like that it has three exam rooms and a surgery station, yet it still looks small and cute :blush: The roomba is a godsend! My only complaint is that it automatically runs every 12-24 hours, so someone has to manually start it if it gets messy in between cycles. Still cheaper and more effective than an employee :lol:

@debjameswhite I love Billie too! The little boy with the glasses is Johnny Zest and Sophia Bjergsen's son, he has a twin sister as well. I couldn't resist taking that pic of Bonnie and Sylvester, that's cats in a nutshell right there!

@OJenn I think you'll be pleased with my next update, I know I was ;) Bonnie is such an easy going toddler, I think that's why everyone wants to spend time with her. Plus she's Clingy, so she'll seek someone out if no one comes to her first. I also discovered that kids can "teach blocks" to toddlers--Billie helped out with Bonnie so much! I can already tell she's going to be an amazing mother. Love love love your update!! I love that Charlotte has such an active social life. I don't know how you manage it with five Sims in the house! I'm lucky if I get my Sims out once a week :lol: I'm glad she's having better luck finding love than Charles, Lucas is a cutie. Can't wait to see where that goes!

@JBAG521 Oh no, I hope you get to feeling better soon! I know exactly what you mean about feeling too sick to look at screens--I couldn't play Sims or even watch TV when I was sick. Happy New Year to you as well!
    edited December 2017
    All the Birthdays

Five birthdays--that's right, five--in one day :scream: Sawyer, Billie, and all of the pets. Sue me for favoritism, but Bear got a little extra love that day...
    3.png

4.png

5.png

Billie was up first. They decided to have a small family party, but Brice was invited too of course. (Don't worry--Sylvester's fine. I can't say the same for the cake.)
    7.png

Teenagedom! Acne, mood swings, unrequited love...what a beautiful thing. Billie rolled the Collector aspiration (which I'm super excited about--I've never done that one!) and, fittingly, the Loves Outdoors trait.
    8.png

Sawyer was up next. She wasn't too happy about the wrinkles...
    9.png

But Sam assured her she's still one hot mama :smirk:
    10.png

Sylvester aged up around the same time. He is still the holy terror he has always been :lol:
    11.png

The dogs aged up in the middle of the night. Now that they're older, they prefer occasional walks to the daily jogs that they used to take. Sam and Sawyer aren't complaining!
    14.png

Sawyer also got an adult makeover. She's my Simself's daughter, but she looks a lot like my RL mom with that hair! Kinda freaky lol.
    13.png

I noticed Brice had also entered teenagedom when he sent Billie a Happy Birthday text. I think he aged up pretty well, if I do say so myself!
    15.png

About five minutes after she got that text, he showed up at the front door! I guess he wanted to show off his new teen bod ;)
    16.png

Billie invited him in, and they hung out in her room for awhile. She could've swore he was flirting with her...
    17.png

But as soon as she confessed she had a crush on him, he freaked out and left! Talk about mixed signals!
    18.png

Thankfully, her favorite boy was there to comfort her <3
    19.png

When she's not at school or helping out at the clinic, she's training the dogs. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?
    20.png

After not speaking to Brice for over a week, she got this text out of the blue. She didn't really know what to make of it...he had totally rejected her!
    21.png

She decided it couldn't get much more awkward than it already was, so she gave it a shot. She arrived at the fanciest restaurant in Brindleton Bay (wearing a dress for the first time in her life) with butterflies in her stomach.
    23.png

And there he was: dressed to the nines, giving her that cute crooked smile of his...
    24.png

She thought he'd never looked better. Little did she know, he was thinking the exact same thing about her <3
    25.png

It was a little awkward, as all first dates are, but the food was amazing, and the view couldn't be beat! Brice picked the perfect place for their first date.
    26.png

Even their goodbye was awkward :lol: But they both left knowing it would only get better from here.
    28.png

Back at home, Bobbie was drawing a picture for Billie while singing to herself, "Brice and Billie sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g." What good are little sister if they don't tease you once in awhile? ;)
    29.png
    edited December 2017
    Are notifications not working properly for anyone else? I always check the thread from my phone throughout the day, but recently notifications aren't showing up. I always think there's nothing new to see, but then I check and sure enough you guys have posted.

@debjameswhite - I'd love to have some of your families in my game! I'm gonna re-haul my townies when I get to the next generation, which will be soon. I was thinking to myself that I was caught up to you... I totally forgot you're a generation ahead. I haven't looked at the mates, but I do know Cameron's one for that generation right? I definitely wanna use him!

@OJenn - Enjoy the family. Hopefully your sims will bump into them around town. :) Charlotte is so cool. I really like her. Her room is decorated beautifully. I was too lazy this generation to revamp the girls rooms once they became teens lol. Is that your coffee shop the girls are at? It's gorgeous! I never would've thought to pair that table with those chairs and booths, but I love it! Lucas is such a cutie. Definitely glad Charlotte wasn't shy and introduced herself. I love the different angles you got in the pictures of them leaving the cafe. Great pics!

@JBAG521 - I'm sorry you're feeling so sick. I hope you feel better by New Years! Poor thing. :(

@JordanNicoleJJ - You're welcome! Like I told Jenn, I hope they bump into your sims around town. I'm so excited to get to the next generation in my game because I'm gonna re-haul my townies and download all the families you made. I would've downloaded them already, but with my game being on short lifespan they would've aged too quickly. It's going back to long lifespan when I start the next gen soon. omg "the London look" :joy: I'd love to have your clinic in my town! I definitely wanna play the vet career somewhere down the line again and much prefer playing in your clinic. So there's no rush to upload it, but when/if you do I totally want it.

You totally posted your update while I was typing up mine. Not complaining though! 5 birthdays!! Birthdays are my favorite so I loved this update. Thank you for the final pics of kid Billie playing with Bear :love: "Acne, mood swings, unrequited love" :joy: Too true. I've never done the collector aspiration either #jealous AND she got the loves the outdoor trait! omg just make her the heir already, she's perfect! It's good to see Sylvester is still as active as ever. How funny that Sawyer reminds you of your Mom. Gotta say your Mom is quite stylish because Sawyer looks great with her makeover. omg Brice doesn't like Billie!?!? What is wrong with him? Ugh totally over Brice now... not really... but come on. Does he have eyes?? AHHHH! Their dinner date was so perfect omg. I ship it so hard. The pics you took were perfect and Billie in a dress for the first time was so neat to see. I need more!

Big Update!

In my last update Naomi became an elder, but she isn't ready to retire just yet. As long as there's pets in need of care, she's gonna keep the clinic open.
    IBeqQUm.png

I've given up hope of ever getting to 5 stars, but I am still trying to get it back to 4 stars after accidentally leaving it open for 7 days straight lol.
    bYGEdnU.png

Now that the girls are teens they all like spending more time away from home. One of their favorite spots is the cafe' downtown. (I really wanna get motivated to build an arcade)
    ZNW1ACc.png

Sophia and Antonia are very close. They always spend time together after school.
    5rSQUHt.png

If Sophia wasn't already BFF's with her Mom, I'd definitely make them BFF's.
    TftWswW.png

Ariana always comes along, but despite not having the loner trait, she always seems to go off on her own.
    zTHWtfr.png

See? Always on her own. It's good that she's content to be by herself, because when she moves out to be my heir, she'll be living alone for awhile.
    5V6IOhC.png

Oh and now that her parents are elders, Sophia has really taken over all the responsibilities of taking care of Frankie. It's hard to believe he hated her when she was a toddler lol
    9o2nstu.png

Annnnnnnnd Sophia had her YA birthday!
    XKrglUx.png

Shortly after aging up (and receiving her makeover to remove her CC) Sophia broke the news to her Mom that she was moving out.
    2bfPoLr.png

She was worried her Mom would take the news really hard, but Naomi understood it was time for her daughter and friend to make her own way in the world.
    Jpgkm7q.png

I love them :blush:
    AWMeE2x.png

So Sophia moved out, and because I couldn't bare to watch Frankie die a 2nd time, she took him with her. Now the household is only Naomi, Matias, and the twins.
    A4I3KGt.png

My heir to be has the painting aspiration so it was only right that she get her own easel.
    a8b0QXd.png

It's hard to tell from this pic, but she painted cats, which I thought was funny and fitting since she has the cat lover trait.
    mOjGqa4.png

And though Antonia is not my heir, she's kinda become my fav of the twins :hushed: She's so mischievous and full of life. Plus that teeth gap really gets me. I'm really set on Ariana being heir, but Antonia won't go down without a fight.
    yT2Qiuv.png

Mom isn't the biggest fan of her daughters never ending pranks though lol
    VKqMbAz.png

No one in the house is safe from her...
    6uaDtZP.png
    9GoF9H2.png

Luckily Ariana has a great sense of humor and is always game to goof around with her twin.
    ThkOvAn.png

And I'll just leave you with this picture of Ariana looking beautiful... totally not trying to convince myself not to switch heirs...
    Zih9Fus.png
    @Heckstress17 Oh, Billie is totally my heir. I really like Bobbie too (spoiler-she aged up gorgeous and I love her traits/aspiration) but I've never done the Collector aspiration and I can't pass up a dog-loving, outdoors-loving goodball (I rolled all of her traits at once). Plus I built her future house already :lol: I have such mixed feelings about Brice... I know the bad reaction to "confess crush" wasn't all his fault--that interaction almost always fails for me. And he did ask her out in the end. But it still made me think a little less of him. I'll just keep playing and see where it goes, she may meet a better guy who knows :lol:

Yesss an update!! I love the idea of having an arcade in Brindleton Bay, I may try to squeeze one in on top of my nightclub :lol: I love how close the girls are <3 And I looove that little computer corner in the cafe!! I might just steal that idea. Sophia looks amazing with her YA makeover, I think it fits her so well. I'm glad she took Frankie with her, it's like they've come full circle since he hated her all those life stages ago :lol: You've got such a hard choice to make... I adore Antonia's teeth gap and personality, but I don't blame you for wanting to play the outdoorsy cat-lover. You could always play them both for awhile and wait to see which one find the better mate :lol:
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    For some reason, the forum is not giving me notifications on many of the posts here. So if I've missed a comment directed to me specifically, I'm not ignoring you. I just don't know about it. Sorry. Also, I'm sick. Sorry for being quiet. Have good weekend. What's left of it. <3
    edited December 2017
    @JordanNicoleJJ Awww it feels like you have had Bear so long I love him! He deserves some favoritism!! Oh my gosh, look at Billie! I love her!! What perfect traits and aspirations!! Aww good job Sam you know how to keep a wife happy! I love seeing him walking his old boy Bear. Wow Brice does look pretty great! Oh man Brice! I've never had the crush thing work out :( I love her outfit...I will be stealing it :D Awww I hope this is Brice redemption! That was so cute! Haha Bobbie! <3

@Heckstress17 Cameron is Generation 4 - Gianni better give me a daughter I love!! Hooray for a big update! I love Naomi's hair. Ooo I really want you to get motivated to build an arcade too so I can steal it! Aww Ariana is heir! Hooray :) Hooray for Sophia's YA birthday! Awww I know how you feel. I did the same thing moving Gianni out before Toby died again...even though it didn't work hehe. Oh gosh those pranks that's so great. Ariana really is beautiful. Oh also I don't have any notifications set up so I haven't noticed a lack of them.

I played all day yesterday! So it's a long update!
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 22: Change

For some reason, the strays have started coming into the house to use the litter box. No one seems to mind.
    yRxOz.png

Jordyn loves seeing her twin Raelyn whenever possible.
    yRxPg.png

Sloane likes a boy from school and the feeling is mutual. He asked her out for a date and they went to the new restaurant on the docks.
    yRxRb.png

He really does seem to like her!
    yRxRD.png
    yRxRM.png

When she got home it was in time to see her parents are still very much in love as well. They’re good role models.
    yRxTB.png

Sloane has also decided that Quinton and her Dad are not the only ones who can fix things in this house. She was a bit dazed after this though.
    yRxUL.png

Quinton met Philomena at the new restaurant later to do homework.
    yRxWi.png

Things were going great…
    yRxZf.png

His Mom showed up and wanted to help him!
    yRy04.png

Mom! Really?
    yRy1h.png

Next time they went out it was without homework or parents.
    yRy2W.png

They really enjoyed their meals.
    yRy3J.png

And a first kiss.
    yRy42.png

Meanwhile the aliens went after Gianni again. I wonder if it’s because his wife is a space captain.
    yRy4l.png

Quinton and Philomena had another date and this time they decided to make things official.
    yRy6l.png
    yRyIK.png
    yRy7L.png

Grandpa Matias was in the area and he seems to approve.
    yRy8P.png

Londyn has been becoming friendly with Kaiden, but he’s a tough nut to crack.
    yRy9y.png

This is a great family but things aren’t always perfect. Especially with 2 hotheads in the house! Soane is having an argument with her Dad.
    yRyd9.png

He was the wrong one to pick an argument with though!
    yRyeu.png

Afterwards he needed a drink!
    yRyfl.png

Grim came for sweet Margarita but Matini was spared and I was curious why.
    yRyg7.png

She picked a fight with Tequila and Gianni had to take her to the vet.
    yRyhl.png

I decided to follow her around on one of her adventures since I knew her time had to be limited.
    yRyid.png

She had fun getting stinky in the fish.
    yRyjr.png

She doesn’t care. The more stink the better!
    yRykk.png

Finally it was her time.
    yRykD.png

Before she left though, this little prowler left them one more gift which is what had prolonged her life.
    yRylw.png

It was time for one more big change and it was celebrated with a big party.
    yRymA.png
    yRymQ.png
    yRyn7.png

These two became best friends but sadly, they’d be parting to go their separate ways for college. They’d always be best friends but they both thought they should call things off for now.
    yRyoJ.png

At the party, Matias wasn’t feeling well so Gianni had him come to their house for the night. Quinton gave up his bed for Grandpa.
    yRyp3.png

Sure enough, it was time to say good bye to Matias. He had seen his oldest grandchildren grow into young adults and he was happy with the life he led.
    yRyqc.png

Instead of the usual museum with urns I do, we’re doing a cemetery at the lighthouse museum. The only unfortunate part is I can’t pick where the graves go.

The family all arrived to lay their family to rest.
    yRyvJ.png

The ceremony was short but nice.
    yRywi.png
    yRyxK.png

It’s a sad way to end, but this puts generation 2 officially in the books.
    yRyzs.png

edited December 2017
    Oh, also, I uploaded 4 sets of kids to the gallery. If you only want a few of them just delete the ones of the set you don't want :) Ooops I just realized I accidentally named the Wolfe sisters Valentino...that's Jordyn's fault :) Oh well!
    Happy New Year everyone!!!

@Rawla - Notifications haven't been working for me either :/ Sorry to hear you're sick. That's a plum way to bring in the new year.

@debjameswhite - Oh Cameron's gen 4? That's great news because I only want one kid this generation lol so if I don't get a girl then I won't feel the need to make Ariana have another. How strange about the strays in your game coming into your house. At least they're not doing their business on your door step :lol: Aw! Sloane's date was really sweet. I recognize that restaurant :wink::blush: Things went better for her date then they did for Quinton's. Having your Mom crash your date must be so embarrassing. Good call going all the way to Oasis Springs for their next date. Quinton and Philomena make a really cute couple. I'll admit I don't like her name lol but she's adorable and I think they'll make cute babies. I didn't realize you had two hot-heads in the house. That's always a fun trait. Good for Gianni letting his daughter know who's boss. Noooo Margarita and Martini! It was cool to see what Martini got up to during her day. At least she only had one kitten. It's kinda nice that you're family has never been without a pet. How did you get all the families graves to go one lot? That's something I really hope is added, a proper cemetery, or the ability to make one yourself. Hooray for gen 3!! I'm going to be starting generation 2 and posting a house tour soon. I'm excited we're both in the same part of a generation again... well kind of... Ariana still has to find a husband.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Oh good good! Billie rolled such great traits and aged up absolutely gorgeous. I can't get over what a perfect mix she is of her parents. Now that I think about it, Confess Crush has never worked for me either... either teens are just super shy about admitting their feelings, or it's bugged lol. I totally ship her and Brice though. However, I think maybe she could teach him a lesson by dating another guy for awhile and really let him appreciate what he's got. :wink: If you build an arcade you totally have to share it with me. I have zero inspiration but I really want one! Oh and feel free to steal the computer corner in the cafe :) One of the best parts of this challenge for me is being able to get ideas off everyone else' builds, so it's the best compliment to have something "stolen" :lol: I love your idea of playing both twins until I pick which one I love more, but I'm kinda forcing myself to do that before they become YA's in 2 sim days. The thought of only having 1 sim to play is just too tempting lol.
    I played a ton and I want to update, but I don't wanna spam the thread... Come post updates guys so I won't feel bad lol
    Spam the thread!! I've got an update to post too, but I spent all day cleaning my house. I'm hoping to get the update up before bed!
    @Heckstress17 @debjameswhite please do spam the thread - Im still sick and cant do much of anything and I think its starting to literally drive me insane.
    edited January 2018
    Update

Everyone's been settling into their new life stages well, and with so many birthdays at once, everyone's been eating nothing but cake for a week :lol:
    1.png

...and the birthday's aren't over yet. That's right, little Bonnie is already becoming a child!
    2.png

Bonnie aged up with the Self Assured trait and the Social Butterfly aspiration. She got to work right away--I don't remember their first names, but that's Bob and Eliza Pancakes' son, Malcolm and Cassandra Landgraab's daughter, Maaike Haas' son, and Zoe Patel's daughter.
    3.png

She's also friends with all the pets, of course. (Sylvester's her favorite though--don't tell the dogs!)
    5.png

She even befriended the monster under the bed! Bear's came to the rescue when he smelled the bed-monster he used to protect Billie from. He was pretty confused when he found Bonnie having a casual chat with it! :lol:
    62.png

Speaking of Billie, she's going through one of the plum teen phases.
    7.png

"Cool mom" Sawyer gave Billie exactly what she asked for: she pulled her out of school for the day and put her to work. Billie couldn't believe it. A real job! Such adult!
    8.png

Eight long hours and a few rude pet owners and later, Billie wasn't having as much fun as she thought she would...
    9.png

She decided she'll stay in school and just play with the pets after class for now.
    10.png

Brice asked Billie out on another date! He opted for a more casual restaurant this time, hoping there would be less pressure and it wouldn't be as awkward.
    11.png

His plan worked--it was much less "awkward date" and more "two good friends hanging out" this time. Score one for Brice!
    01-01-18_8-47-51c2a0pm.png

Ok...it was still a little awkward. Give 'em a break, they're teenagers!
    01-01-18_8-55-28c2a0pm.png

"So...should we order?"
    01-01-18_8-54-22c2a0pm.png

By the time the food came, the mood had lightened and they were bantering like old friends once again.
    01-01-18_8-57-46c2a0pm.png

After dinner, they decided to walk down to the water to look at the pretty beach houses across the bay. Billie couldn't help but daydream about her and Brice living in one some day...
    01-01-18_9-02-13c2a0pm.png

The moment was perfect, and when their eyes met, they both knew it :love:
    01-01-18_9-04-38c2a0pm.png

Billie leaned in, and Brice met her for their very first kiss. I was absolutely perfect :heart:
    01-01-18_9-04-48c2a0pm.png

She was exhausted on the walk home, but even that couldn't wipe the goofy smile off her face :blush:
    01-01-18_9-06-59c2a0pm.png

Back at home, Sylvester came down with his first sickness ever. He wasn't sure about the "treat" Sawyer offered, but eventually he took it and felt much better!
    21.png

Sawyer made sure to give him lots of cuddles when they got home to make up for it <3
    22.png

Then my worst nightmare happened...my first pet death :bawling: I'm just glad it wasn't Bear or Sylvester, but it was still awful :cry:
    23.png

Watching Bear pace back and forth helplessly was the worst :heartbreak: I'm glad I had my sound off, I couldn't have handled it if he started whining :bawling:
    24.png

Sam and Sawyer buried Shadow in the back yard by the big tree--her favorite spot to sleep. RIP sweet Shadow <3
    25.png
    I'm gonna spam with my update soon, but first comments! Also did anyone else see the latest quarterly teaser? The Laundry SP is promised "Winter 2018", soon hopefully. And they teased a GP that looked a lot like Worlds Adventures from TS3. I don't know how I feel about that one.

@debjameswhite - Glad to hear I'm not the only one who wants to spam the thread :lol: I've been having a lot of fun playing lately. It's nice. :)

@JBAG521 - Aw you're still sick? :cry: I'll post an update soon. Hopefully it'll help ward off the insanity lol

@JordanNicoleJJ - I completely neglected cleaning the house yesterday and had a sims marathon instead lol. omg I am so in love with your family this generation. Bonnie's outfit is so cute. You really know how to work that beanie. She's adorable! Now I'm really interested to see her as a teen/YA. Billie is for sure it for me, but Bonnie's gonna be a looker too. Sawyer letting Billie try a days hard work at the clinic is a smart move. Believe me Billie, adulthood isn't what it's cracked up to be! Awwww Brice calling Billie for a 2nd date has totally redeemed him for me. It's so fun to see the Seafood Shack in yours and @debjameswhite game :heart: You picked the perfect location for their first kiss. I love that pier area. I don't think I'll ever get over how great and detailed Brindleton Bay is. Billie's goofy "just been kissed" face is too cute. Noooooo Shadow!!! I hate that Bear was right there to see her die. Pet deaths are so heartbreaking in this game. :disappointed:
    Update!

After their big sister moved out, I had more time to focus on the twins. Ariana has been befriending all the neighborhood strays.
    MB5axD2.png

I haven't figured out how to adopt them yet though. Anyone know?
    aMZGPd2.png

Antonia rolled the Mischief aspiration and needs 2 sims to dislike her. This poor alien woman didn't deserve the insults Ann was hurling at her :lol:
    KuRzcWe.png

She had no problem standing up for herself. She closed the beverage stand just to throw this drink in Antonia's face. :joy:
    NNGPwb9.png

After that exchange Antonia was pretty heated. Her Dad helped her work off her anger on the punching bag. It's nice because he was able to mentor her instead of his elderly wife, who I'm afraid is gonna die of exhaustion everytime she works out lol.
    RmOx5Cv.png

Speaking of his elderly wife, Naomi is still working hard on her rocket ship.
    MuOWFPO.png

She's still a good sport and lets her husband mentor her every now and then. <3
    zHqekvJ.png

Ariana planted some fruits and veggies over the weekend.
    uJwe7WB.png

She loves the outdoors, so it's only natural that she loves gardening as well. Naomi's rocket is such an eye sore though... :grimace:
    0sndl6A.png

The twins goofing around as usual. I just really love them. I haven't had identical twins since the very first genetics challenge I played, which was the original for TS3. It must've been about 6 years ago...
    POUKNjg.png

Antonia got a call from Sophia inviting her and Ariana out to the cafe'. Of course their parents let them go.
    d94UUsj.png

When they got there first thing I did was have them become BFF's. It's only right. :blush:
    xVoMl1B.png

Sophia was eyeing this cute guy who works at the coffee shop all night. I really hope story progression hooks them up.
    GEsA3GU.png

Ariana doesn't mind being the odd one out. She's always been happy to go off on her own. Fishing has become another hobby of hers.
    I2mES4k.png

She's not so great at it yet, but she did manage to reel in a cowplant berry on one of her first tries.
    hIA01ow.png

Then she got a call from her Dad asking her to come home.
    nq7v2CQ.png

I like to think that she's helping her Dad to figure out this generation's technology lol
    w9kHiL9.png

In a last ditch effort to get an A before her birthday, Ariana worked hard on a project from school.
    ExRpJx8.png

With her parents help she completed it on time and got a good grade, but it wasn't enough to give her an A before she aged up.
    c2xxwXz.png

The next day the twins celebrated their birthday.
    2FmIDpO.png
    d31B9gu.png

They're now all grown up. Matias looked pretty broken up about his girls being YA's lol
    FexQa6a.png

Ariana, my heir, got self-assured as her final trait. A trait she shares with both her twin and Father. So she's a self-assured, cat lover, who loves the outdoors, and wants to be a painter. :smile:
    NkOckPa.jpg

My next update will be a house tour. I'm super excited to show you her house. :smiley: Happy Simming!
    Sorry I've been MIA you guys I havent been getting the notifications, I thought the thread had died over the holidays :lol:

@JordanNicoleJJ - Happy birthday to everyone! I think their new makeovers fit them very well. Its crazy that Sawyer looks like your mom but then again it's kind of cool how accurately you made your sims that real life genes are getting passed on. I was all team Brice until this update, things started off kind of wonky and ended up good but I've got my eye on him. Hopefully, he doesn't break Billie's heart.

Confident little Bonnie is still a cutie, I love her casual get up. I do enjoy seeing Billie work at the clinic it seems to suit her quite naturally. Hooray for Billie, a real chill date and a kiss? Go Brice! And rest in peace Shadow, poor Bear though.

@Heckstress17 - I still cant get over the fact that Naomi is an elder, she still looks good for her age ♥ I love seeing the girls in the space you built! It looks so cozy and inviting, want to come build for me? :lol: Sophia looks great with her YA makeover! I bet the household is easy to manage with just the three of them in the house now. I don't think I could handle watching Frankie die again either. Antonia is my personal favorite I think, I love her personality now that she is a teen! And I love that her sister is a good sport about it.

I haven't seen the quarterly teaser yet but I suppose I should go check it out. I was kind of waiting for laundry stuff to get a date. Cat lover Ariana seems really sweet with the kitties. I think you just need to build friendship with them until you get the option to adopt them. Haha Antonia, I love her and her mischievious ways! Aww the girls are BFFs - I really wish you could have more than one seriously.

@Debjameswhite - Uh oh the strays are starting to take over! :lol: I love Jordyn and Gianni together, even after all those kids they still love each other. Aww Quinton and Philomena are too cute together I love seeing them hang out at the restaurant. Poor Gianni can not catch a break when it comes to the aliens I swear! I wonder what is up with Kaiden, Londyn seems like a really sweet girl. Aww rest in peace Matina. Happy birthday to all the kids! Oh no I was not ready for Matias to go!! But its like you said he had a good life.
    @JordanNicoleJJ dont you just love when they have to eat cake for every meal for a week straight because theres so much of it!? Hahaha. RIP Shadow, and I dont blame you for having your sound off for that, theres no way Id be able to deal with that either. Im glad Brice and Billie are getting along better now. Brice probably feels like he has to live up to the standards of fictional boys and was starting to feel the pressure, and I cant say I blame him! :joy:

@Heckstress17 I still love that Ariana and Antonia are identical! I feel like its a really uncommon thing in TS4, though I dont remember ever having them in TS3 either. Although, I may or may not have just gotten my first set of identical twins myself...... :wink: And I hope SP sets Sophia up with the cute guy from the cafe too! They would make gorgeous babies!!

@OJenn I just watched that teaser trailer thing and I had actually forgot about the laundry stuff pack so I was surprised to see we were getting another one so soon. And I actually loved World Adventures so itll be interesting to see how itll work in TS4.

And yes, Im still sick. It has officially been 8 days. If the light-headedness would go away, Id be fine, but I cant do much of anything for too long or I start to feel really sick. It hasnt gotten worse, but its not really getting any better either, so Im like 99% sure its just some virus rather than an infection of some sort, so Im just going to have to wait it out.

Oh, and I think Ive asked this before, but I know we cant resell our TS4 game disks, which is okay, but do you guys have any suggestions for a way I could get rid of them without just throwing them out? Like recycling or something? I have a massive cardboard box at my dad's place literally fully of Sims games (from all 4 generations) and I dont know what to do with all the game disks now that TS 2, 3 and 4 are all online. Any ideas?
    edited January 2018
    Mini Update: A week with the Ashers
    Despite being an elder now, Mister Asher still works out every morning before heading down to the station for a day's work.
    771ece2874.jpg

He really loves his home gym and has maxed out the fitness skill as a result.
    c54bc2fdd0.jpg

Because he has been doing so well in school Charles' parents let him adopt this cute little cat. He named him Mister.
    61faf28323.jpg

Even Mini Jenn has taken a liking to Mister.
    f2a092745d.jpg

And the littlest Asher has been struck with the monster blues and every night needs his bed sprayed.
    bd1e091ea0.jpg

beebc684b8.jpg

After some renovations to the room and a few chats with her little bear mini Jenn was able to ease his mind.
    165c5264db.jpg

She also finally went into full parent mode! Only one more thing needed to complete her aspiration.
    e4171c4870.png

A few more mini renovations happened in the house as well: the kitchen and mini Jenn's office which is attached to the master bedroom upstairs.
    d6524a47b7.jpg

c6eb2f470e.jpg

Charlotte has been keeping busy in between teen mood swings and school.
    051b20fa1d.jpg

dcb0fd4f52.jpg

Just like her father she is very active and loves to jog in the mornings before school. Occasionally she "runs into" Lucas.
    3c72eb0675.jpg

And when Jenn is off from work she enjoys time with her friends.
    37b244b796.jpg

47e96bc7c5.jpg

c4c525f952.jpg

That's it for now happy simming!
    img

@JordanNicoleJJ I love the pictures of your family. I love the kids and I love seeing them with other kids. The picture of her with Sylvester was awesome. Love kitties. HOW did she befriend the monster under the bed??? I've never been able to do that! I love that Sawyer gave Billie a job! That was so awesome. She is a cool Mom. Argh I'm so sad one of your pets died! Poor puppy.

@Heckstress17 Ariana is so pretty.Poor Alien girl! Well at least you don't go around humanizing all of them like I do! How funny she stood up for herself though. It's good her dad could help talk her down...she looks really good in those pictures. What is Matias wearing? I love seeing Matias and Naomi still in your game :) I can't believe I'm already on their grandchildren. I can't believe Ariana and Antonia are YA though!

@OJenn Mr. Asher does not look like an elder! He looks amazingly young! I'm glad Charles got to get a kitty! All kids should have pets. I like your make overs. I always love looking at your rooms.
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 23: New Beginnings

Years went by, Quinton went off to college and got a degree in the sciences. He moved around the country for a while before he was offered a job in the labs in Oasis Springs. He took the opportunity to move back home and bought a beautiful little beach house (thankyou @Ojenn). He immediately started wondering about Philomena and as soon as he moved in she sent him a note congratulating him on his birthday. She never forgot.
    yRzh0.PNG

You may have noticed, he’s grown out his hair a little bit.
    yRzhB.PNG

He loves his new kitchen. (@Ojenn is that a mouse hole? :D)
    yRzii.png

To get a feel for his new neighborhood, he went for a jog.
    yRzj9.png
    yRzjZ.png
    yRzkj.png

He’s pretty pleased with his new situation.
    yRzl2.png

After settling into his new home, Quinton had his first day at the new lab.
    yTM6q.png

As the new guy, he spent a lot of time replenishing their resources.
    yTM7e.png

I got my answer…
    yTM8m.png

PSA – Eggs and Toast say they’re a vegetarian friendly food, however they made my vegetarian sad. Also Vegetarians are troublesome.
    yTMal.png

Philomena found out from his parents where he was living and she stopped by to surprise him.
    yTN5b.png

Quinton had seen a lot of stray dogs around his house so later that same week he reached out to the adoption agency.
    yTN8b.png

The man left without ever showing him his dog, and at first he thought he must have done something wrong but then he found this little angel down by his mailbox.
    yTNae.png

Meet Salem.
    yTNaT.png

Way too much cute.
    yTNbQ.png
    yTNcQ.png
    Oh I realized a house tour was in order! This is a beautiful beach house that @Ojenn made for my birthday! <3 I will cherish it until Quinton’s family outgrows it!

Master
    yTNfI.png
    yTNga.png

Living room
    yTNgr.png

Kitchen
    yTNH1.png

Hall
    yTNHX.png

Kid’s room
    yTNIz.png

One more cute pic with Salem!
    yTNi0.png

My final picture is to show Salem growing up…we thought we were getting a big dog!
    yTNje.png
    @debjameswhite - Lol! Yep definitely a mouse hole there, I didn't know the little guys actually came from it! That is hilarious, love seeing Quinton in his new place and it looks like he is even enjoying the neighborhood. Philomena seems like such a sweetheart and I love that she is in his life. And omg little Salem is the cutest.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top