Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kev & Get It: A Reality Show! (S02E12 • Updated 9/04 • Vote for your winner!)

Comments

• ajamkeevinajamkeevin Posts: 278 Member
    edited February 2020
    Season 2, Episode 10
    "The Boy Who Hits The Spot"

lkpK0Fa.jpg

It's been a long, long, long mid-season break, but K&GI is finally back! In this episode, the six remaining contestants play a role in the hottest new telenovela, Paloma de Pasiones, and then vote to nominate each other out of the competition. Personal drama abounds, and some surprising personalities emerge. With a special guest and endless fun, this episode of K&GI, Season 2, is a must-watch!

Tune into the episode here!
    Make sure to tune in soon for the elimination special!
    Post edited by ajamkeevin on
    edited February 2020
    Season 2, Episode 10
    Elimination

QtgO6cW.jpg
    Are you ready for one more cut? Will your fave make it to the Top 5? Find out who was eliminated in Week 10!
    Tune in here!
    edited November 2018
    henWLJe.png
    Are you ready for the Top 5? Did your fave make it through the last cut?
    Make sure to tune in this week for a new episode where we will see how the Top 5 cover shoot for Vista Magazine will go!
    Hey y'all! Shameless self-promotion here, but after having put any sort of writing and simming on the backburner for a loooooong time, I've finally picked this story back up. I couldn't just not finish it after dedicating so much time to it! If anyone was reading this or starts soon, I'm updating the story this weekend. I'm really excited to continue, even if the only person reading is me! This story and the characters mean a lot to me, so I'm thrilled to feel like I'm back in a good headspace and ready to write. Hope to see y'all soon~
    Season 2, Episode 11
    "The Girl Who Makes A Splash"

iOUh8au.jpg

It’s been a long, long, long, LONG time since K&GI went on hiatus, but Season 2, Episode 11 is finally here! Join your beloved Top 5, Marjan, Kyungri, Harrison, Louise, and Gabriel, as they shoot covers for Vista Magazine and navigate through more complicated emotions, all while they inch closer to the finale.

• romchartsromcharts Posts: 8 New Member
    It's good to see you back! I'll catch up on the story soon :)
    romcharts wrote: »
    It's good to see you back! I'll catch up on the story soon :)

Thank you! Hope you enjoy~
  • romchartsromcharts Posts: 8 New Member
    Caught up! It's very good, hope you keep going! I'll be voting for Kyungri to stay, she's the best and I hope she wins.
    romcharts wrote: »
    Caught up! It's very good, hope you keep going! I'll be voting for Kyungri to stay, she's the best and I hope she wins.

Thank you!♥ The elimination will be up tonight ;)
    edited May 2020
    Season 2, Episode 11
    Elimination

shwHst8.jpg

Who's ready for another cut? Did your favorite make it to the Top 4? Find out who was eliminated in Week 11!
    Tune in here!
    edited May 2020
    Kev & Get More
    Enca's Choice

66HjtVc.jpg

Kev & Get More is the companion show to the main K&GI show, where we explore backstories, follow our contestants home after their eliminations, or just generally learn more about our favorite K&GI housemates. The writing will differ in style from the main show.

In this fifth installment, Enca takes some time to explain who she is, what drives her, and what she wants. Her choices have always been easy, but this one is not, and it scares her.

Find out what Enca chooses here!
    edited May 2020
    Kev & Get More
    Kyungri's Family

Eyh5pHk.jpg

Kev & Get More is the companion show to the main K&GI show, where we explore backstories, follow our contestants home after their eliminations, or just generally learn more about our favorite K&GI housemates. The writing will differ in style from the main show.

In this sixth installment, Kyungri presents her TV show pilot for the K&GI finale, in which we learn about her motivations, her fears, her dreams, and, most importantly, her family.

Meet Kyungri's family here!
    Kev & Get More
    Harrison's Review

Kl0ZzmW.jpg

In this seventh installment, Harrison talks about the cast of K&GI, spills juicy details about production, and hypes up upcoming material.

Watch Harrison's review here!
    Kev & Get More
    Louise's Intervention

LrhLe1Q.jpg

In this eighth installment, Louise reunites with her estranged father after a long time, and the pair discuss their hurtful past conflicts.

Join Louise's intervention here!
    Kev & Get More
    Marjan's Story

0tNckkR.jpg

In this ninth installment, Marjan finally gives us a glimpse into her murky past with a dark story about a certain period of her life.

Learn about Marjan's dark story here!
    edited June 2020
    Episode 12 is coming!

Have y'all caught the Top 4's television pilots? You'll be able to vote for your favorite when Episode 12 comes out tomorrow!
    Make sure to catch up with each of our Top 4's pilots and check out Episode 12 of Kev & Get It, Season 2: The Girl Who Reveals It All.
    Coming June 10th!

p5ZLF9l.jpg
    Louise's Pilot: A Piece Of My Mind
    Kyungri's Pilot: Plastic Unnies Playhouse
    Marjan's Pilot: Forever In My Heart
    Harrison's Pilot: The Low-Down with Harribae
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Bookmarked and following. :)
    What would you do for a massive cash prize and the promise of instant fame?
    Oh there's a lot I wouldn't do, but it's fun to watch others do wacky things. :D
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @AdamsEve1231 thank you!! I hope you like :flushed:

And I totally feel you :lol: I also wouldn't do a lot of things, but it's fun to write haha~
    Season 2, Episode 12
    "The Girl Who Reveals It All"

ZiOMwry.jpg

Tune in as the Top 4 contestants pitch their television show pilots to a panel of judges in the hopes of making the finale! Learn more about each of the contestants, including a long-awaited reveal, and vote for your favorite contestant to reach the Top 3!

Season 2, Episode 12
    Elimination

3ostUuM.jpg

Are you ready to find out who made the Top 3 of Season 2? Did your favorite make it? Find out who was eliminated in Week 12!
    Tune in here! And make sure to vote for your favorite to win the season!
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    Ooooh, you're reaching the end! I'm not nearly caught up yet, but I'm having so much fun reading every chapter. It really feels like I'm watching a show, rather than reading a story :smiley: I didn't know who to root for in the beginning, but they all have so much personality and I really quickly began to have favourites. I haven't peeked at your latest chapters yet, but fingers crossed that one of them makes it to the finish line :smiley:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi ahhh, thank you so much! :flushed: I hope that some of your faves make it to the end! I've had so much fun writing them so I'm happy you enjoy♥
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    Caught up to chapter 9. I love the little in-between bits you write, the little peeks into your contestant's actual lives. It gives it that little extra that spices it up even more :smiley:
    The in-between on Louise was very well done, magazine cover and all. I can easily imagine gossip magazine editors actually doing this. Go get them, Louise! Don't take that lying down!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    Thanks so much! I really like writing those K&GMore episodes, they're a fun break from the main story and a cool way for me to explore other writing styles~
    Yessss, Gunoi! Magazine was so much fun to create! Here's a fun little tidbit: Gunoi means "trash" in Romanian ;) so it's an appropriate title for the magazine that that editor works at :tongue: Gunoi! and its editor might appear again, so stay tuned~~
    c5u4W6C.png?1

A small (actually rather major, haha) update to y'all if you've been following K&GI! From now on, each episode is going to be split into several parts to make the reading easier and more accessible (each part will be between 1500-3000 words). I know my episodes tended to be super, super long, so I think this new system moving forward is going to be exciting! More frequent chapters and whatnot~

I've gone back and split all the published episodes into parts, as well, and I've updated the opening post and my blog to reflect this. I've also decluttered the blog for an easier reading experience. Further changes will be coming, such as changing the quality of the photos to make them load faster, and a completely remastered and expanded Episode 1. Keep an eye out! It's a new day at K&GI! :blush: